How did cyclists in the '80s even see around those big, bulky frames? We've come a long way since the days of leather chamois and crumbly energy bars. The Smith Reverb performance sunglasses have a modern, 27-gram shield for a panoramic view without the weight of bigger glasses. The PivLock™ design lets you easily swap between two interchangeable ChromaPop™ lenses. No-slip nose and temple pads keep your glasses right where you need them around every blind corner and up every brutal climb. Product Details Vision - ChromaPop™ lenses enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop - Smudge and moisture resistant coating for easy cleaning and clear optics - 100% UV protection Fit / Integration - Medium fit, medium coverage - 7x4 toric lens curvature - Megol temple and nose pads provide nonslip grip so glasses stay put - Two-position adjustable nose pads - AutoLock hinges hold frames open for easy one-hand on and off - Compatible with our optical docking system (ODS4) prescription lens insert Frame - Lightweight, flexible and durable TR90 frame - PivLock™ interchangeable lens system makes lens changes easy What's Included - Bonus ChromaPop™ Contrast Rose lens - Performance hard case - Microfiber bag
$199.00 - $229.00
After a long day on the bike, you should be thinking about cracking open a cold one with your buds, not sore spots behind your ears. Ready for the trail, road, or CX course, our Smith Ruckus sunglasses are made for all-day comfort with thin, no-slip temples that are designed to work with your helmet. The raised-brow design with two interchangeable ChromaPop™ lenses gives you great peripheral vision in the riding position and adds enhanced color and detail to your view. When the afternoon sun starts to dip, easily swap lenses using our PivLock™ technology and get ready to enjoy the sunset from the saddle. Product Details Vision - Carbonic lenses offer impact resistance and clear optics - Ignitor lenses for low-light situations - 100% UV protection Fit / Integration - Medium-large fit, large coverage - Megol temple and nose pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put - Compatible with our optical docking system (ODS4) prescription lens insert Frame - Lightweight, flexible and durable TR90 frame - AutoLock hinges hold frames open for easy one-hand on and off What's Included - Bonus ChromaPop™ Contrast Rose lens - Performance hard case - Microfiber bag
Smith's first unapologetic mountain bike goggle, the Squad MTB provides you with crystal clear vision, maximum ventilation, precise fit and excellent helmet integration. The Squad MTB comes with a ChromaPop lens installed and an anti-fog coated, clear bonus lens (select frame colors are available with an anti-fog coated, clear lens only). Both cylindrical, ultra-durable carbonic-x lenses are massive for a large field of view. - Medium fit - Vented cylindrical carbonic-x lens with anti-fog treatment - Open ventilation paths for maximum airflow - Roll/tear offs compatible lens with in-lens tear offs posts - Sweat-X F.A.T. 3-layer face foam for sweat management - Helmet compatible - Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap - Included: clear tint anti-fog treated lens, microfiber goggle bag
$94.95 - $119.95
- The Bliz Fusion sports glasses are tough, flexible, and lightweight. - Use them in stylish full frame mode with the included jawbones or choose to maximize your vision and wear it with the lightweight cylindrical lens. - Comfortable fit is made possible thanks to the adjustable temples and nose pieces in the rubber cable core. - Large, ventilated cylindrical lens maximizes your field of view and helps reduce fogging. - Fusion has standard lenses in the filter cat. 3, which work best in very bright conditions. - The Nano Nordic Light lenses significantly enhance the contrasts in poor visibility conditions and are better for lower light conditions. - With Fusion sports glasses, you also get an extra jawbone and a nosepiece in a different color than the frame. - Fusion is a unisex model best suited for average-sized faces.
$84.95 - $109.95
- Bliz Matrix sport glasses are fully loaded with design, technology and attitude for the most advanced multisport fanatics. - Tested and used by well-known athletes around the world. - Perfect for cycling, cross country skiing or any active sport where performance matters. - Featuring a cylindrical wide field of view lens, allowing maximum visibility. - The adjustable rubber nose pad and temple tips in wire core help provide all-day comfort - Top lens air scoops increase ventilation and reduce moisture on the lens. - Constructed using Grilamid TR90, a highly flexible high-tech material that provides very low weight and excellent performance in any weather condition. - Bliz Hydro Lens Technology™ delivers Perfect Curve, Max UV-Protection, X-PC Shatter Proof, Hydrophobic, Anti Scratch and when desired Multicoating or Polarized in one great lens. - The Rubber Wire Core in the temples allows you to adjust the glasses for a more customized fit around your head. - The lenses are made of Polycarbonate which is 10 times more impact resistant than plastic or glass lenses and offers the highest degree of protection. - Bliz Active Eyewear has 100% UVA and UVB protection. - The Nano Nordic Light lenses significantly enhance the contrasts in poor visibility conditions and are better for lower light conditions. - Matrix is a unisex model that best fits average sized faces.
$94.95 - $179.95
- Designed to fit wider faces. - They are technically advanced with lightweight and Jawbone technology. - Nose pad and temples are easily adjusted for unbeatable comfort. - The big cylindrical lens has high optical quality and maximizes your field of view. - Vision is equipped with a Hydro Lens Tech lens, providing you with a clear vision in any weather condition.
$16.00 - $24.00
- Made in the USA - Wide field of view with three pivot points for total adjustability - Lightweight and optically correct - Fits helmet visors and eyeglasses; will fit helmets with adapter
$84.95 - $109.95
- The Matrix Small Face is a model that is best suited for smaller faces. - Matrix Small is fully loaded with design, technology and attitude for the most advanced multisport fanatics. - Sports glasses with a cylindrical wide field of view lens, you are able to experience a new dimension of surroundings. - Hydro Lens System; a lens technology that significantly increases vertical visibility in racing position. - These are ultimate features in sports performance. - The adjustable rubber nose pad and temple tips in wire core will help to provide all-day comfort while the top lens air scoops increase ventilation and reduce moisture on the lens. - Tested by well-known athletes around the world. - The Nano Nordic Light lenses significantly enhance the contrasts in poor visibility conditions and are better for lower light conditions.
Page 1 of 1