- Silca's Disc Adaptor is designed for all of those tight spaces which need the smallest most compact disc chuck on the market. - Threads into any Schrader pump head. - Can only be used to inflate Presta valves. - Exclusive CompressionHead design can tighten gasket over 200% by simply tightening cap. - CompressionHead allows you to adjust fit for even the most worn presta valves. - True no-holding disc inflation on all style Presta valves including threaded stems. - Full metal construction, no plastic parts to wear or fail. - Available only in black.
- The classic Pista floor pump from Silca, the leader in high-performance pumps for cycling. - Durable, high strength steel barrel. - Compact ash wood handle with hose guides. - High-efficiency Silca leather plunger piston design. - Brass check-valve assembly. - Long filler hose with integrated Schrader chuck. - Push on alloy Presta chuck with bleeder valve. - Rated to 220psi.
- The go-to high end floor pump from Silca. - Full metal shock piston design with classic Italian leather plunger washer and self-lubricating linear bearings create one of the highest efficiency, smoothest running pumps available. - Utilizes a custom hose and magnetic steel end nut on the chuck, allowing the Hiro chuck to to be docked magnetically when not in use. - High-mount digital gauge accurate to 1% with backlight, adjustable pressure alarm and adjustable pressure units (uses two CR2032 batteries). - Full-size Ash wood handle with secure carrier strap - High-efficiency 28mm SILCA leather piston assembly. - Brass air check-valve assembly. - Alloy barrel with plated steel piston shaft. - Long filler hose with integrated Schrader chuck. - Rated to 220psi!
- The ultimate floor pump from Silca. - Full stainless steel, aluminum, wood and brass construction, no plastics. - Used by Pro Tour teams and hundreds of shops and professional mechanics worldwide. - Lifetime PLUS Shield Warranty - the most comprehensive warranty in all of cycling. - Utilizes a custom hose and magnetic steel end nut on the chuck, allowing the Hiro chuck to to be docked magnetically when not in use. - Hiro chuck is 15% smaller in all dimensions than the original Hiro and utilizes a new plated steel wing design which allows for better compression control. - New single stage 254 gasket allows the chuck to be placed over the valve with no interference or pressure, and then be locked into place with the new low profile lever. - Allows for one handed use in all disc wheels and on all valve extenders. - Ergonomic purple heardwood and investment cast stainless steel handle. - Full IGUS linear bearings for ultimate smoothness. - 2.5mm thick full grain leather cup gasket is more efficient and durable than rubber. - 1% gauge accuracy allows for ultimate ride tuning.
Typical mini-pump gauges have issues of accuracy and size. The gauge can't be so big that it feels bulky in a jersey pocket nor can it be too small to read. Much like a high-end watch, the internal mechanism of an accurate pump gauge consists of a variety of small, precision parts with precise movements. Also similar to a watch, the internal components of a floor pump gauge are already very small in size. As we looked at creating a gauge small enough to mount on a mini-pump, we found that as the overall size of the gauge decreased, the internal mechanism needed to be simplified and therefore accuracy decreased rapidly. This leaves traditional mini-pump gauges generally being barely more accurate than squeezing the tire with your fingers. Tattico Bluetooth embeds a Bluetooth-enabled pressure transducer inside of our award-winning Tattico mini-pump, allowing you to live read large-scale, pressures accurate to 1% on your Apple or Android device any time, any place. - Seamless connection to iGauge mobile app for clear, accurate pressure reading - 6061 Alloy barrel and gripping surfaces - High-efficiency piston design - Long extractable filler hose with locking Presta/Schrader chuck - Maximum pressure 120psi - 9-1/2" length - Includes direct-mount backed with retaining strap - Easily replaceable CR2032 battery
Tattico is a highly efficient mini-pump with an ergonomic design that makes it easy to use in all conditions. - Tattico has 4 unique features: - Inverted Design: Tattico is designed backwards from most pumps. The hose and valving is hidden inside the inner tube rather than the outer cylinder delivering up to 10% more air per stroke compared to pumps of similar length. - Adaptable Cup Seal: Other pumps seal with o-rings which lose effectiveness as friction heat increases. The Tattico Adaptable Cup Seal grows with the tube, resulting in ultimate efficiency at all temperatures. - Hidden Heat Sink: There is a heat sink hidden at the end of the barrel which absorbs a high percentage of the heat generated when pumping. This keeps the rest of the pump cool, even at high pressures. - Twin Tube Insulated Grip: Tattico handle uses 2 thin tubes separated by an insulating air gap to keep hands cool. This results in better grip and control without risk to hands even when inflating multiple tires to high pressures. - 6061 Alloy barrel and gripping surfaces - High-efficiency piston design - Long extractable filler hose with locking Presta/Schrader chuck - 120psi - 9-1/2" length - Includes direct-mount bracket with retaining strap
The Airchecker from SKS is a fast and easy way to check your tire pressure. The swiveling head makes it a snap to reach your presta or schrader valve stem at any angle, and the backlit display with extra-large LED digits is always easy to read. This gauge measures up to 144 psi and reads in 10ths of psi.
Problem Solvers 90 degree Presta valve inflator is used to inflate disc wheels, thanks to its narrow, low-profile head. • Presta valve • 90 degree inflator works with most pump heads
There’s no easier or more effective way to patch a cut tire on the road or trail than carrying and using Park Emergency Tire Boots (3 per package). These thin, extra-tough patches peel and stick to the insides of tires to repair cuts and contain the tube until you can replace the tire.
- MSW threaded CO2 Cartridges fit all MSW inflator heads as well as non-MSW inflators - 38-gram threaded cartridges are sold individually
This extra-large, 40-gram threaded air canister packs as much volume as two 20-gram cartridges with half of the weight while boosting available pack space. - Inflator operates at temperatures above 40 degrees Fahrenheit - Canister contains propane for lighter canister weight and increased gas volume - Propane does not affect tubeless sealant - Canister must be used with nozzle facing down - Fits 3/8-inch threaded inflators with 5mm depth from pin to edge of threading
Upgraded and redesigned for Year 11, Lezyne's ABS1 Pro further advances our classic Flip-Thread Chuck system. It features a 90° design for enhanced function and usability. The highly durable construction is built using machined aluminum and composite matrix materials, with an extremely robust and fluid brass swivel. The chuck quickly “flips” for Presta or Schrader valves and threads on for superior engagement. An integrated Presta valve-core wrench completes the system, providing easy valve core tightening or removal for tubeless systems.
Lezyne's easy-to-use Alloy Drive CO2 is super compact and portable. Its simple twist operation lets you control exactly how much CO2 you're putting into your tires. Plus, its aluminum construction is lightweight, durable and easy on the eyes. What's more, the Alloy Drive is Presta/Schrader compatible, comes with an anti-freeze sleeve, and works with 16g threaded cartridges. - CNC machined aluminum dispenser with brass internals - CNC control knob twists for easy and controlled inflation - Twin Slip Chuck head presses on to Presta and Schrader valves - Neoprene sleeve insulates hand from cold during discharge - Compatible with threaded CO2 cartridges - Comes with one 16g cartridge
The Gravel Digital Drive is a high-quality bike floor pump with a medium-sized barrel designed specifically for gravel bikes and other mid-volume tires. The chuck is tubeless specific and “flips” for Presta, or a threaded Presta shaft (with the valve core removed) to provide more airflow for seating tubeless tires. Its barrel and piston are built from high-grade, durable steel and mounted to a rugged Composite Matrix base. Pumping is versatile and more efficient thanks to an extra-long hose and a larger 3.5” (88.9 MM) digital gauge, which provides precise measurement up to 100 PSI (6.9 BAR). And its classic wood handle is stylish and very comfortable to use. The Gravel Digital Floor Drive is built in-house, 100% quality controlled and fully rebuildable for long-lasting operation. - CNC-machined aluminum construction - Precision 3.5-inch digital gauge (100 psi / 6.89 bar) - Extra-long nylon-reinforced braided hose with aluminum couplers - Varnished wood handle - ABS1 Pro with Presta / valve stem chuck
Compact and super efficient high pressure bicycle hand pump featuring a knurled barrel for superior grip while pumping. Its proven engineered design with an overlapping handle is constructed from machined aluminum, providing superior durability, minimal weight and all of the style. The integrated ABS Flex Hose is presta and shrader valve compatible, and greatly improves pumping action and ergonomics. This mini pump is completely rebuildable and made with the best materials available. With up to 120 PSI (8.3 BAR) of pumping power, the Grip Drive HP is excellent for all high-pressure bicycle tire applications. - 230 mm, 105g - 120 psi, 8.3 bar. - Grip Textured CNC machined aluminum construction with compact overlapping handle. - Presta and Schrader valve compatible ABS Flex Hose. - Includes Composite Matrix frame mount
Compact and super-efficient high-volume bike hand pump featuring a knurled barrel for superior grip while pumping. Its proven engineered design with an overlapping handle is constructed from machined aluminum, with superior durability, minimal weight, and all of the style. The integrated ABS Flex Hose is Presta and Schrader valve compatible and greatly improves pumping action and ergonomics. This mini pump is completely rebuildable and made with the best materials available. With up to 90 PSI (6.2 BAR) of pumping power, the Grip Drive HV is excellent for all-mountain bikes and gravel bikes. Includes a lightweight Composite Matrix frame mount. - Max pressure: 90 PSI | 6.2 BAR - Small: 186mm | 119g - Medium: 231mm | 134g
Lezyne's Micro Floor Drive HV is a powerful mini-pump that thinks it's a floor pump. Its fold-out foot peg, high-volume barrel and aluminum construction make it easier than ever to pump up to maximum pressure of 90psi and get back on the trails. You'll also appreciate the ergonomic handle, extra-long hose and Presta/Schrader-valve compatibility.
$49.99 - $54.99
Lezyne's lightweight, powerful Road Drive mini-pump quickly inflates your tires so you can get back on your bike. It features an aluminum barrel and handle so it looks stylish and lasts long. Plus, it's capable of reaching up to 160 psi in a flash and is Presta-valve compatible. What's more, its hose flexes to reach tricky valve stems and also stows in the handle for maximum portability.
Grip and rip with Lezyne's Shock Drive portable shock pump. With a full CNC-machined aluminum body, tough composite gauge, and palm-sized ergonomic handle, you can pump reps with Schwarzenegger pep till your shock's content. The zero-loss chuck ensures accurate ride pressures up to 400 psi, and its light weight and durability make it great for trail or shop use.
The Sport Floor Drive floor pump features a steel barrel and piston with a tough composite matrix base for years of reliable use. Its oversized 3.5-inch gauge makes reading the pressure a breeze. - Extra-long, high-strength hose with composite matrix couplers - Durable, painted finish with varnished wood handle - Standard height - 220 psi max
$15.99 - $19.99
Lezyne's convenient Twin speed Drive CO2 inflator is compact and lightweight. Its aluminum head is compatible with both Presta and Schrader valves, and uses a simple twisting action for easy inflation. And, it accepts all threaded CO2 cartridges.
This is the pump we use most often here at WebCyclery. The Fox shock pump has a nice little swivel hose, a bleed valve, and a nice high pressure gauge. Inflates to 300psi.
- The Dynaplug Air allows you to plug your tubeless bicycle tire and air it up with CO2 at the same time! - Contains all you need to repair punctures in a tubeless bicycle tire quickly. - Machined from solid billet 6061 aluminum. - How it works: 1) Insert repair nozzle into puncture. 2) Open regulated air valve to achieve desired pressure. 3) Close valve and remove tool. Plug will hold air and seal puncture simultaneously. - Kit includes 1 Dynaplug® Air tool, 4 Plugs (soft-nose tip), 2 16g CO2 cartridges, 1 air hose with presta adaptor. - Compatible with all threaded 12-25 gram CO2 cartridges. - Limited Lifetime Warranty. - Made in USA.
- The Dynaplug Pill contains all you need to repair punctures in a tubeless bicycle tire. - This small package is machined from solid billet 6061 aluminum and holds as many as four insertion tubes with plugs, air stopper and micro knife. - To make a repair, thread the insertion tube into the end cap and insert into the puncture hole using the same process as the standard size Dynaplug tools: remove the puncture object, align the repair plug, push in the repair plug, and pull out. - Kit includes 1 Dynaplug® Pill tool, 5 tire repair plugs (pointed tip), 2 insertion tubes, micro knife, air stopper, and pipe cleaner. - Fully loaded it weighs only 42g/1.5 ounces. - Limited Lifetime Warranty. - Made in USA.
- The Dynaplug Racer contains all you need to repair punctures in a tubeless bicycle tire quickly. - Smaller and lighter than the standard Pill. - Machined from solid billet 6061 aluminum. - To make a repair, thread the insertion tube into the end cap and insert into the puncture hole using the same process as the standard size Dynaplug tools: remove the puncture object, align the repair plug, push in the repair plug, and pull out. - Kit includes 1 Dynaplug® Racer tool, 2 megaplugs, 3 standard plugs, 2 insertion tubes. - Fully loaded it weighs only 23g. - Limited Lifetime Warranty. - Made in USA.
$10.99 - $12.99
- Spare tubeless tire repair plugs from Dynaplug. - Constructed from viscoelastic rubber impregnated cord and non-abrasive brass tip. - Designed to be inserted directly into a puncture after object has been removed. - A repair can last the life of your tire if installed correctly. - Available in standard size or Megaplug (three times the thickness of a standard plug). - Made in USA.
The world’s first CO2 inflator with tire gauge provides tire-inflation and tire-pressure measurement. The angled head fits Presta and Schrader valves and a special feature allows the user to adjust the flow while filling the tire. Dual-end design allows for one-cartridge storage. - CO2 inflator that features a gauge as well - Flow is adjustable using special feature - Compatible with both Presta and Schrader valves - Presta/Schrader with integrated dust cap, Push to inflate - Gauge: Reads 160 psi / 11 bar, 1-1/2” analog - Engineering-grade polymer - Weight: 45g /1.59 oz - Size: 6.5 x 5.2 x 3.3 cm / 2.5” x 2” x 1.3” - Accepts threaded cartridges - CO2 cartridges sold separately
Topeak's Mini Dual is constructed of lightweight aluminum and sports a grippy Kraton and plastic handle for easy pumping. And, the thumb-lock head ensures an airtight seal on both Presta and Schrader valves.
Topeak's Mini Dual DXG is constructed of lightweight aluminum and sports a grippy Kraton and plastic handle for easy pumping. Topeak's thumb-lock SmartHead ensures an airtight seal on both Presta and Schrader valves and the built-in gauge lets you top off your tires with precision.
Topeak's Mini Morph is the perfect answer for riders who've had trouble deciding if they want a frame or floor pump. The Mini Morph is both! For maximum pumping power, it features a high-volume aluminum barrel, a fold-out base, a long hose and a T handle. A frame mount is included, too.
Page 1 of 5 Next page