$30.00 - $32.95
Here's a super handy tool to put in your hydration pack or saddlebag. The Wolf Tooth Pack Pliers is a simple tool that does things that other multi tools don't. It works as a tire lever, valve core remover, goober ring remover (the little knurled valve nut), and works as a master link pliers, making chain removal and installation a snap. The tool even holds 2 extra master links (sold separately). - 9, 10, 11 and 12-speed master links and chains. - Compatible with SRAM PowerLock Link, Shimano Quick-Link, KMC Missing Link and other similar master links. - Patent-pending, designed and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA - 7075-T6 aluminum, Type II anodized, laser marked logo - Colors - Black or Red. Choice of bolt color on black version. - Master links not included. - Size: 116 mm x 20 mm x 9 mm, weight: 38g - Tire lever not recommended for use on carbon rims.
- Freewheel removal tool from White Industries. - Four-pronged design mates perfectly with the White Industries freewheels and can be used with some other manufacturers freewheels as well. - Designed with a generous cut out in the back of the tool allowing for the larger ENO and ENO eccentric axle ends. - Made from case hardened steel for maximum durability. - Made in the USA.
$5.99 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
- All purpose waterproof synthetic grease with teflon - Clear formulation for quick/Easy contamination identification - Fits dualco-Style grease gun heads
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
Remove both Presta and Schrader valve cores with Stan's Core Remover. It's necessary to remove the valve core to inject sealant into the tire.
- The HX-Two is the travel version of Silca's top-selling HX-One Home Essential Kit. - Perfect for uncompromising cyclists and home mechanics who desires the finest tools. - Tight tolerances of the keys and bits mean a better tool fit which drastically decreases the likelihood of rounding out fastener heads. - High strength S2 steel tools. - Polymer coating for superior grip. - Laser etched size indications. - Compact tool holder keeps the set organized and easy to travel with. - Hex Wrenches: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10mm - Torx® Wrenches: T7, T8, T9, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30
- The Italian Army Knife is the ultimate in functionality, durability and ergonomics. - Italian for 'Twenty' the Venti packs 20 high precision, hardened steel tools into an incredibly compact space through a unique layout and design. - Unique magnetic slide-lock design of the Venti chain tool allows it to be more than twice as long as other designs for improved ergonomics in use, while also allowing it to be removed completely from the tool for improved usability. - The forged mid-length tools are long enough to reach all common cycling fasteners, but not so long that they twist or deform under load. - Ergonomic side plates also hold a secret magnetic storage feature for a spare master link. - All tools are coated with Silca's unique high-grip chrome plating which provides better torque transfer at the bolt interface. - Metal injection sidebars with knurled grip surface and stainless steel hardware. - Forged chain breaker for 10-12 speed chains. - Magnetic storage for 10-12 speed compatible chain connectors. - Includes: Hex 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8 Torx® 8/10/20/25 PH2/SL4 7mm box wrench 8mm flare nut wrench 10mm open end wrench Disc pad spreader Valve core remover Spoke wrenches - 13G / 15G
- Silca Super Secret Chain Lube brings all of the super speed and silent running of a hot-melt wax-dipped chain to a drip applied wax (all of the benefits, none of the hassle!). - Also utilizes the world's fastest, most lubricious additive, nano-scale Tungsten Di-Sulfide. - Great for the cyclist looking to maximize performance through friction reduction, or anyone who loves a silent running bicycle. - The chain should be VERY clean and dry before applying. - Available in 4oz bottle with drip applicator.
- Silca's T-Ratchet + Ti-Torque combines two highly versatile tools to form a powerful force for good. - Highly ergonomic tool with a torque measuring extender that provides real-time feedback to the torque you are tightening to. - Ti-Torque beam has three separate scales on it, 2-6, 3-5 and 4-8, which to allow you to more easily see when you’ve reached your desired torque setting. - Simply locate which scale you want to use, begin tightening the fastener and watch as the scale shows you how much torque is being applied IN REAL time. No presets or adjustments required. - The T-Ratchet uses interchangeable magnetic components to convert from screwdriver to ratchet, to ratcheting T-Handle in seconds, which gives the user the ability to have several tools at once in an extremely small package. - Includes the ratchet, an extender, Ti-Torque and bits sized H2, H2.5, H3, H4, H5, H6, T10, T20, T25 and Phillips H2. - Fits nicely into a trademark SILCA Duck waxed canvas carrying case measuring 120mm x 70mm x 30mm which can easily disappear into a jersey pocket. - Thanks to its Titanium and Aluminum construction, Ti-Torque weighs in at a mere 30 grams meaning you’ll hardly notice it’s there until you need it.
- The Ypsilon is SILCA’s take on the unassuming Y-wrench. - Pro mechanics, bike shops, and avid home mechanics have long preferred the layout of this tool due to the ergonomic benefits that make it more convenient and more enjoyable to use. - Y-wrench shape offers superior control and stability over traditional hex keys, especially in tighter work spaces. - Customizable and adaptable to the mechanic’s preferences using a ¼” bit collet with magnetic attachment in place of the 6mm hex wrench which detaches. - The other two ends of the tool are 4mm and 5mm hex keys. - Tight tolerances of the keys and bits mean a better tool fit which drastically decreases the likelihood of rounding out fastener heads. - A lightweight composite body with ergonomic grips provide good comfort and control with the contact points of your hand. - High strength CrV steel spine leading to 4mm and 5mm hex - S2 steel Hex bits: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, and 6mm. - S2 steel Torx® bits: T8, T10, T15, T20, T25 and T30. - S2 steel Screw bits: PH1, PH2, SL4 and SL5.
SRAM Bleeding Edge Tool. - Use with Avid or SRAM Pro Bleed Kit
SRAM's Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to ensure your brakes are dialed. The kit is compatible with SRAM X0, XX, Guide, and HydroR brakes. It is not compatible with RockShox' fork bleed kit. Includes the following: • 2 syringes/fittings • bleed blocks • Torx tool • Crow's foot • Bleeding Edge Fitting • DOT 5.1 hydraulic fluid
$9.00 - $24.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
$17.00 - $41.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
$5.00 - $37.00
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
Problem Solvers 90 degree Presta valve inflator is used to inflate disc wheels, thanks to its narrow, low-profile head. • Presta valve • 90 degree inflator works with most pump heads
Bio ChainBrite Bicycle Chain and Component Cleaning Fluid is a 100% biodegradable, natural, plant-based degreaser formulated for use in Park's CM-5.2 Cyclone Chain Scrubber or as a general purpose degreaser. It won't harm alloy, plastic, or rubber parts. Use CB-4 full strength, do not dilute with water. Cover parts in solvent and scrub using a brush. 16-ounce bottle
The CC-4 is a drop-in style gauge that measures bicycle chain wear. The laser cut CC-4 accurately measures a long section of chain and strategically comes in contact with the chain in three places, quickly and easily taking the guesswork out of knowing when chain replacement is necessary. A worn chain will cause poor shifting as well as accelerate drivetrain wear. The tool works on any 5 to 12-speed derailleur chain (including SRAM AXS) and is designed to accurately indicate when a chain reaches .5% and .75% wear, the points at which most chain manufacturers suggest replacement.
Cleans bicycle chain quickly, easily, and effectively — without the hassle and mess of removing the chain from the bike. The Cyclone uses a large solvent reservoir, hundreds of rotating bristles, and a two-step cleaning process to get chains really clean, improve shifting performance, and extend the life of the chain and other expensive drivetrain parts. - Works with all multi-speed bikes (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed) as well as some single-speed models and e-bikes - Strong magnet at the bottom of the fluid reservoir holds metallic particles scrubbed from the chain - Special wicking sponge draws solvent from the chain as it exits, minimizing drips and mess - Sturdy handle makes the Cyclone easy to use and control - Holds 2 fluid ounces (59ml) of solvent
The Park Tool FR-5.2GT is designed specifically for use when removing and installing cassette lockrings from thru axle hubs. -Utilizes a 12mm guide pin to stabilize the tool during use - Fits 12-spline cassette lockrings from Shimano, SRAM (including 1x), SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and others (23.5mm diameter) - Fits some Shimano and similar disc brake rotor lockrings
Park's Double-Ended Cone Wrenches are designed for home mechanics. They're made of thin tool steel to fit the low-clearance adjusting nuts and cone flats on a variety of bearing assemblies. Each wrench is chrome plated for long life and available in popular combinations from 11 to 18mm. Most applications require a pair of cone wrenches. Call or stop by. We can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
Park's Heavy-Duty Tire Levers handle the toughest tire-and-rim combinations including difficult downhill and freestyle tires. Their specially designed tips engage the tire bead so it can be removed with just two levers. Plus, these beefy, forged-steel levers are a full 8-inches long for superior leverage.
The AWS-3 offers 2, 2.5 and 3mm Allen wrenches in a Y shape for excellent leverage. The Allens are vinyl coated for comfort, too.
The AWS-1 is one of Park's most-popular tools because it fits the most-turned bicycle bolts. It features 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches in a Y shape for excellent leverage. Each Allen is vinyl coated for comfort.
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
Many chains use a master link that allows the chain to be installed and removed by hand. While master links don't require traditional chain tools, over time, dirt and corrosion can make it difficult to separate them by hand. Park's Master Link Pliers make removing and installing these master links quick and easy. Simply insert the specially sized jaws into the link and squeeze the vinyl-coated handles!
Park's Mini Chain Brute Chain Tool goes anywhere and features a V-shaped handle, a super-strong replaceable pin, and fine threads to make chain removal and installation a breeze. The CT-5 works on any derailleur chain, including Shimano Hyperglide and 9-, 10-, and 11-speed. It works for loosening tight links, too.
Park's PolyLube is specifically formulated to protect bearing components. Its Polyurea grease has extremely high shear strength to protect bottom brackets, headsets, pedals and hubs. Use it on threads, seatposts, stems and cables, too. It's also safe for fork seals, and repels water.
Page 1 of 17 Next page