- Insulated drink belt from Solda. - Insulated design keeps liquids warm longer than a standard water bottle. - Waist belt secured with sturdy, adjustable clip. - Small zipper pocket holds the car keys or a snack.
The RS THERMOBELT is a classic Nordic ski hydration belt that continues to be a favorite. It fits virtually any skier comfortably, can carry up to 700 ml of hydration, and fluids are easily accessed. Plus, a large storage compartment keeps personal items secure while training.
The old fanny back style drink bag. Yes, bottles are easier, but many skiers still prefer the old thermo bags.
- Insulated 1L Drink belt from Bjorn Daehlie. - An insulating layer helps maintain the temperature of both hot and cold drinks. - Spacious storage compartment on top that closes with a zipper. - Adjustments make for a comfortable fit around the waist. - A long zipper on the back allows for easy removal of the bottle for cleaning. - Padded adjustable snap waist belt.
- Classic insulated drink belt from Swix. - Fully insulated 1 liter reservoir prevents freezing and cooling. - New bottle top design makes it easy to use. - Zipper compartment on top to store food and media. - Adjustable snap waist belt. - Name plate on outside for easy identification.
- Insulated water belt from Swix. - Adjustable waist belt provides custom adjustment for all sizes. - Zippered accessory pocket with protected inside stretch pocket provides handy storage. - Fully insulated 1 liter reservoir prevents freezing and cooling. - Name plate on outside for easy identification. - Includes LED light with protective sleeve.
- Water bottle waste belt from Swix. - Zipper mesh pocket for keys, phone, etc. - Includes water bottle. - Adjustable snap waist belt. - Reflective accent for added visibility.
Page 1 of 1