- Easy Anit-Ice Skin HF wax from Fischer makes icing a thing of the past for skin skis and touring ski skins. - Improves glide and prevents snow from sticking to the skin. - Fluorinated liquid wax reduces icing of the skin in changing conditions between moist and dry snow. - Free from hydrocarbon solvents which means that there is no negative impact on the adhesion of the skin glue. - Apply tip to tail. - Supplied in 80 ml bottle with applicator sponge.
- Easy Skin Care Kit from Fischer for Zero and Crown skis. - Base Cleaner removes any dirt or grime to ensure full gliding and climbing ability. - Anti Ice fluorinated liquid wax reduces icing of the scales in changing conditions between moist and dry snow. - Includes one 80 ml bottle of Anti Ice, one 80 ml bottle of Base Cleaner and 10 m of Easy Wax Cleaning Towel.
- Liquid wax for all kinds of snow conditions and temperature. - Easy to apply cold with supplied sponge. - Shake before application, then apply to clean base. Wait 2-3 minutes then polish. - Can also be used as an anti-icing wax for fish scale skis. - 75ml.
- Solda's tried and true F15 wax, now available in liquid form! - Liquid wax with sponge tip allows for easy application. - Ideal for use in 40-80% humidity. - Great for making wax corrections mid-ski. If conditions have changed or you waxed wrong for the day, this wax can be easily and quickly applied during your ski. - Can also be used in the kick zones of waxless skis to prevent icing of fish scales. - 90ml Yellow: 1 to -3C (34 to 27F) Red: -3 to -10C (27 to 14F) Green: -10 to -20C (14 to -4F)
$80.00 - $135.00
- Solda Fluor 100 powder is a pure fluorocarbon powder for warm snow. - It is especially good in falling and new snow in high humidity. - It is also very durable and repels dirt well, meaning you will have unbeatable skis for the entire race. - Spray version can also be used as a high performance substitute for Zero Spray.
- Swix Skin Care is developed to protect integrated skins from icing and to improve the glide properties. - Improves glide properties in all conditions by reduces the friction between the skin and the snow. - For the best possible glide experience, the Skin Care can also be applied in the glide section of the ski. - To be used before skiing: simply spray Skin Care on the skin, rub in gently using paper in a tip to tail direction. - Includes Skin Care spray and Fiberlene towel.
- Swix Skin Wax helps keep your skins ice-free. - To be applied on skins and skin skis to prevent icing up and provide easier glide. - Repels dirt and works great in all snow conditions. - Simply apply in a tip to tail direction, wait 5-10 minutes and you are ready to ski. - Ideal for backcountry and alpine touring and nordic skin skis. - 150ml aerosol can with applicator.
- Zero 70 Economy Spray from Swix. - To be used in the kick zone of classic fish scale or Zero skis. - Helps keep kick zone free of ice build-up. - Let dry for two minutes after application. -70ml.
Swix Zero Spray. - To be used in the kick zone of classic fish scale or Zero skis. - Helps keep kick zone free of ice build-up. - Let dry for two minutes after application. - 100% Fluorocarbon formula gives better results than economy version. - 50ml.
Page 1 of 1