- Start liquid Anti Ice Glider prevents ice build up on waxless skis. - Handy plastic bottle equipped with sponge to ensure easy and even application to the ski base. - After applying let dry five minutes and the ski is ready for use. - Improves gliding on waxless skis without reducing grip abilities. - One treatment with Anti Ice is enough for approximately ten kilometers of skiing. - 60ml.
- Liquid wax for all kinds of snow conditions and temperature. - Easy to apply cold with supplied sponge. - Shake before application, then apply to clean base. Wait 2-3 minutes then polish. - Can also be used as an anti-icing wax for fish scale skis. - 75ml.
- Solda's tried and true F15 wax, now available in liquid form! - Liquid wax with sponge tip allows for easy application. - Ideal for use in 40-80% humidity. - Great for making wax corrections mid-ski: if conditions have changed this wax can be easily and quickly applied during your ski. - Can also be used in the kick zones of waxless skis to prevent icing of fish scales. - 90ml Yellow: -3°C to +1°C (27°F to 34°F) Red: -10° to -3°C (14°F to 27°F) Green: -20°C to -10°C (-4°F to 14°F)
$80.00 - $135.00
- Solda Fluor 100 powder is a pure fluorocarbon powder for warm snow. - It is especially good in falling and new snow in high humidity. - It is also very durable and repels dirt well, meaning you will have unbeatable skis for the entire race. - Spray version can also be used as a high performance substitute for Zero Spray.
- Swix Skin Care Spray is designed to protect integrated skins from icing and to improve the glide properties. - Improves glide properties in all conditions by reducing the friction between the skin and the snow. - Recommended maintenance for skin skis to extend their life span and get a better ski experience. - To be used before skiing: simply spray Skin Care on the skin, rub in gently using paper in a tip to tail direction. - Sold in 150ml pump spray can.
- Swix Skin Wax helps keep your skins ice-free. - To be applied on skins and skin skis to prevent icing up and provide easier glide. - Repels dirt and works great in all snow conditions. - Simply apply in a tip to tail direction, wait 5-10 minutes and you are ready to ski. - Ideal for backcountry and alpine touring and nordic skin skis. - 150ml aerosol can with applicator.
- Zero 70 Economy Spray from Swix. - To be used in the kick zone of classic fish scale or Zero skis. - Helps keep kick zone free of ice build-up. - Let dry for two minutes after application. -70ml.
Swix Zero Spray. - To be used in the kick zone of classic fish scale or Zero skis. - Helps keep kick zone free of ice build-up. - Let dry for two minutes after application. - 100% Fluorocarbon formula gives better results than economy version. - 50ml.
- Fluorinated skin glide liquid from Vauhti. - Reduces the build-up of dirt to improve both grip and glide on skins. - Also helps prevents ice buildup. - Quick and easy to use. - Simply shake the bottle then apply to the skins with a back and forth motion with the sponge applicator. - Use in a well-ventilated area. - Available in 80ml bottle with applicator sponge.
Page 1 of 1