- Replacement steel bolt. - M5 x 25mm size. - 4mm allen key head. - Ideal for brake clamp bolts (without brake booster). - Sold singly.
- Official Magura C-shaped washer to fit HS33 brake cylinders. - New washers make brake setup easier than using old, creased washers. - Sold individually.
- High quality replacement aluminum cylinder washers for Magura rim brakes. - Compatible with all brake clamps that require the traditional Magura cylinder washer. - Split design makes setup easier whilst unique O-ring system helps keep each half together when fitting. - Aluminum construction makes the washers more durable than standard plastic washers. - Anodized gloss black finish. - Sold as a pair (for one brake).
- TNN's CNC brake clamps are designed with function and performance in mind. - CNC machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum to provide increased stiffness and locking power over traditional brake clamps. - Designed to be used without the standard plastic washers for quick and easy setup. When you clamp the cylinders down, your brake pads will already be set up squarely with the rim, assuming, of course, that the mounts on your frame or fork are square. - Slimline and minimalistic design keeps weight down and also allows for 2mm longer adjustment slots than most standard brake clamps. - Stylish engraved TNN logos on side of clamps. - Supplied with 4 steel mounting bolts.
- Echo's SL clamps are light and allow for easy fine tuning of brake cylinders. - 2 6061 T6 aluminum cylinder washers (4 halves) improve durability and clamping force over traditional plastic washers and allow you to finely adjust the angle of your brake pads. This is especially useful if the brake mounts on your frame are not perfectly square. - Holes machined into the clamps save weight. - Anodized finish with laser-etched logos on the top clamps. - Includes titanium mounting bolts and washers. - Sold as a pair (mounts for one brake).
- M6 SL brake clamps for new GU and Echo frames and forks. - 2 6061 T6 aluminum cylinder washers (4 halves) improve durability and clamping force over traditional plastic washers and allow you to finely adjust the angle of your brake pads. This is especially useful if the brake mounts on your frame are not perfectly square. - Holes machined into the clamps save weight. - Wider slots than standard SL clamps are designed specifically for the M6 bolts used on 2015 and newer GU and Echo Mark Ti frames, will not work with other frames. - Anodized black finish with laser-etched logos on the top clamps. - Includes M6 titanium mounting bolts and washers. - Sold as a pair (mounts for one brake).
- The Jitsie brake clamps are an innovative CNC component from the Belgian manufacturer. - CNC-machined from quality 7075 alloy. - Designed to be used without plastic cylinder washers to improve clamping power and ease of installation. - Clamps feature different heights - 7mm and 9mm. This can be very useful when your frame or fork has very low-profile brake mounts. The clamps can be mounted either side up to adjust how far the cylinders sit above the frame. - Designed and manufactured in Belgium as part of the Jitsie Race range.
All trials riders would benefit from a brake booster, with superior stopping power and hold. If your hands are getting tired or you find your fingers are giving out on that technical hop then the Jitsie brake booster might just be the perfect upgrade for you. - Jitsie has integrated a brake booster with brake clamps to create an innovative, lightweight way to improve brake performance. - Designed by the Jitsie development team lead by 10-time World Champion Dani Comas. - CNC-machined from high quality 7075 aluminum. - Unique one-piece booster/clamp design results in superior rigidity, which improves braking power significantly. - Combining the brake clamps with the booster also saves weight over traditional booster designs. - Widened holes in the top clamps/booster help fit a range of frames. - Designed to be used without plastic cylinder washers to improve clamping power and make setup easy. - Ribbed design with recess in top face of the booster reduces weight without compromising stiffness. - Supplied with steel bolts featuring wide heads and 3mm allen key fittings. The bolts require extra-large heads to cover the wider slots that make the booster compatible with multiple frame sizes. - Designed and manufactured in Belgium as part of the Jitsie Race range. - Available in 20" and 26" models. Please note: This booster will not fit 26" GU frames due to the small tail on the end of the top tube interfering with the top of the arch.
Page 1 of 1