- An innovative product that helps protect your legs when you hit them on your lever clamps! - Helps lessen the impact of hitting the legs on the lever clamps during riding. - Made of lightweight yet durable material. - Held in place by two velcro straps. - Compatible with all brake levers. - Sold as a pair.
- Replacement Echo TR hydraulic disc brake lever. - Main lever body is extruded from 6061 T6 CNC aluminum. - Flip flop lever design allows brake to be run left or right hand. - Updated TPA design is tucked out of the way to prevent damage and also has a large range of adjustment, allowing for customization of lever feel. - Long lever blade provides excellent power and ergonomic shape is comfortable for one finger braking. - Lever design uses brass bushings to help reduce any play that may develop over time in the lever blade. - Available in black/silver body with anodized red TPA adjuster. - Barb fitting not included. Please Note: This lever is not compatible with any rim brakes as the leverage ratios are different.
- Replacement Echo TR hydraulic rim brake lever. - Main lever body is extruded from 6061 T6 CNC aluminum. - Flip flop lever design allows brake to be run left or right hand. - Updated TPA design is tucked out of the way to prevent damage and also has a large range of adjustment, allowing for customization of lever feel. - Long lever blade provides excellent power and ergonomic shape is comfortable for one finger braking. - Lever design uses brass bushings to help reduce any play that may develop over time in the lever blade. - Available in black/silver body with anodized red TPA adjuster. - Barb fitting not included. Please Note: This lever is not compatible with Echo disc brakes as the leverage ratios are different.
- Replacement Magura HS33 brake lever. - Lever body made of Magura's proprietary Carbotecture, which is both light and strong. - New forged aluminum lever blade is similar to the ones found on their MT range of disc brakes. - 2-finger lever blade is wider and has a more rounded profile than previous models. - Split handlebar clamp allows easy installation without removing grips. - New TPA system is made from steel to improve durability, and has indexed 90° turns to eliminate unwanted movement. - Fully adjustable lever reach provided by T25 screw in the front of the lever blade. - Flip-flop design allows the lever to be used as left or right hand. - Shroud nut and cover included. - Bleeding is the same as the 2005-2010 brakes: simply attach a full syringe to the slave cylinder, remove the bleed screw in the lever, then push fluid through from the bottom. Please note that a regular bleed hose will NOT screw into the bleed port, trying to do so will damage the threads. Also Note: Correct installation of the split clamp lever requires the bolt with the arrows pointing towards it to be gently tightened first until the gap is closed, then the other bolt should be tightened down. There should be a gap of around 2-3mm when the lever is tight on the bars. Over-tightening the bolts or not following this procedure is likely to crack the lever clamp, which is not covered under warranty!
- Quality, affordable rim brake lever from Trialtech. - Forged main body and blade with precision CNC machined features. - Ergonomic blade shape feels supportive and comfortable with a wide range of reach adjustment. - 13mm piston and carefully selected leverage ratios allow a shorter and stiffer blade to be used without a loss in overall power. - Replaceable pivot pin features locking grub-screw and unique hidden ‘backup’ securing system. - Injection molded piston using tough, low moisture absorbing engineering plastic specifically designed for use with Trialtech brake fluid. - Fitted with two UK made seals. - Optimal bleed port position, air always rises to the bleed port exit, helping improve fluid change ease and quality. - Low profile ‘leg-saver’ clamp using a custom forged 7075 bolt. - Optimal main hose exit angle helps prevent tangled and damaged hoses. - Custom extra-tough M6 cr-moly bleed blanking screw. - Left or right side specific but can be flipped in urgent situations (the pivot pin should be turned around for added security). - Compatible with all slave cylinders on the market. - Designed for use with Trialtech brake fluid but is also compatible with mineral oil. - Supplied with both a custom bleed hose and a Trialtech Barbed Fitting. - Anodized black with stylish and subtle 'Sport' laser logos.
- Updated hydraulic rim brake lever from Racing Line. - High quality lever is CNC machined from 6061 T6 aluminum. - Comes standard with superlight titanium and aluminum hardware. - 13mm piston provides excellent power and fast reaction. - Features a CNC-machined 4-finger lever blade, giving increased power with 1 finger braking. Lever features a 6mm pivot, so only lever blades with a 6mm drilling are compatible. - Updated with a new bleed screw that is a more conventional bolt with nylon washer (spare included), making sealing the bleed port easier. - Redesigned bar clamp features bolts that thread in from the lever side, making the clamp smoother and more leg friendly. - Split clamp allows you to install or remove the lever without having to take off your grips. - Flip-flop design allows lever to be run as right or left. - Compatible with Racing Line, Magura, and Echo slave cylinders. Simply remove your brake line from your current lever, fit a new olive and screw the shroud nut into the lever body. It will be necessary to bleed the brake before use. - Available in anodized black with rainbow ti fittings and laser-etched Racing Line logos. - Shroud/compression nut and olive sold separately. Also note: A short fitting (like those supplied with the Magura bleed kit) must be used on the bleed hose for this brake. Full length fittings will damage the bleed port bore which the grub screw is designed to seal against.
Page 1 of 1