Disc Brake Rotors
- The Jitsie brake disc protector is a light, minimalistic guard to keep your rear disc rotor protected. - Manufactured from high quality 7075 T6 aluminum. - Exclusive design by Jitsie, tested and approved by multiple time World Champion Dani Comas. - 3mm thick with cutouts to keep weight to a minimum. - Laser-etched Jitsie logo on the bottom of the guard. - Designed in Belgium and manufactured in the EU as part of the Jitsie Race range. - Fits over the hub axle on the inside of the frame dropout. It takes up 3mm of axle width so you will need to machine or cut down your existing hub spacer or get a new hub spacer with a 3mm narrower width. - Designed to work with 160mm rotors only. Please Note: This is designed to protect from accidental collisions, not to be used as an aid in climbing obstacles.
- The Magura Storm HC rotor is precisely machined for predictable braking under extreme forces. - Constructed from durable steel. - Optimized friction performance for better stopping power. - Standard 6-Bolt IS bolt pattern. - Compatible with all Magura MT series disc brakes.
- Replacement set of rotor bolts from Avid/Sram. - Constructed from durable steel. - Head fitted for a T25 Torx key. - Supplied with loctite applied to prevent loosening. - Sold as a set of 6 for one rotor.
- New design Trial Zone rotor based on the popular original version. - Laser cut from a sheet of custom steel for fantastic durability. - Optimized for maximum pad friction at low speeds. - Large braking surface provides instant grip and hold. - Designed specifically for trials use. - Straighter arms than previous version for improved strength and stiffness and to withstand braking forces in both directions. - Compatible with Hope Trial Zone, Tech Trial, and Mono Trial brakes, plus others. - Standard 6-bolt mounting pattern is compatible with nearly all trials hubs. - Supplied with rotor bolts. - Available in 160mm and 180mm.
- High performance rear rotor from Jitsie. - Manufactured from Jitsie's exclusive formulated steel. - 6 bolt international standard fitting. - 162mm size ensures the disc and pad always have a perfect contact area (even when the chain has stretched and the wheel is further back in the dropouts). - Large braking surface with three rows provides exceptional braking power, especially when used with the Jitsie Race pads. - Smaller but more numerous arms oriented in opposing directions give the rotor equal strength when braking forwards or backwards, unlike most other rotors. - Laser-etched logos. - Rotor bolts not included.
- Replacement set of rotor bolts from Hope. - Constructed from high quality steel. - Head fitted for a T25 Torx key. - Supplied with loctite applied to prevent loosening. - Sold as a set of 6 for one rotor.
Page 1 of 1