Hydraulic Rim Brakes
- Echo's lightweight complete hydraulic rim brake as found on their complete bikes. - Main lever body is extruded from 6061 T6 CNC aluminum. - Flip flop lever design allows brake to be run left or right hand. - Updated TPA design is tucked out of the way to prevent damage and also has a large range of adjustment, allowing for customization of lever feel. - Long lever blade provides excellent power and ergonomic shape is comfortable for one finger braking. - Slim slave cylinders forged from 6061 T6 aluminum allow for more heel clearance than Magura slaves. - For use with mineral oil only, DO NOT use DOT fluid with this brake. - Sold with front or rear length brake line. Please Note: This brake is not supplied with brake pads, they must be purchased separately.
- Excellent value hydraulic rim brake from Magura. - Lever body made of Magura's proprietary Carbotecture material, which provides a good blend of weight and strength. - New 3-finger lever blade provides good power and has a comfortable rounded shape. - Split handlebar clamp allows for easy installation without removing grips. - Flip-flop design allows the lever to be used as left or right hand. - Clever TPA (Turbo Pad Adjustment) system design is tucked out of the way to reduce damage in crashes and is also indexed against a nub on the lever blade to eliminate unwanted movement. - The lever reach can be adjusted to 3 different positions via a slider near the base of the lever blade. - HS22 lever is paired with Magura's tried and true HS33 brake cylinders. - Supplied with standard Magura black pads. (The black pads are not suited very well for trials, purchasing aftermarket pads is recommended.) - Brake cylinders are compatible with all standard aftermarket 4-bolt clamps. - Supplied fully bled and ready to install. - Made in Germany. Also Note: Correct installation of the split clamp lever requires the bolt with the arrows pointing towards it to be gently tightened first until the gap is closed, then the other bolt should be tightened down. There should be a gap of around 2-3mm when the lever is tight on the bars. Over-tightening the bolts or not following this procedure is likely to crack the lever clamp, which is not covered under warranty!
$170.00 - $173.00
- Magura has updated their tried and true HS33 rim brake again! - Aesthetically, they have drawn on the ever-popular 2005-2010 model, a favorite among many trials riders, for inspiration. - Maintenance-free braking system - 5% increase in braking power over the previous model - Redesign also decreases weight compared to the 2011 model. - Lever body made of Magura's proprietary Carbotecture, which is both light and strong. - New forged aluminum lever blade is similar to the ones found on their MT range of disc brakes. - Available with standard 2-Finger lever or longer 4-Finger lever for additional power. - Lever blade is wider and has a more rounded profile than previous models. - Split handlebar clamp allows easy installation without removing grips. - New TPA system is made from steel to improve durability, and has indexed 90° turns to eliminate unwanted movement. - Fully adjustable lever reach provided by T25 screw in the front of the lever blade. - Flip-flop design allows the lever to be used as left or right hand. - Bleeding is the same as the 2005-2010 brakes: simply attach a full syringe to the slave cylinder, remove the bleed screw in the lever, then push fluid through from the bottom. Please note that a regular bleed hose will NOT screw into the bleed port, trying to do so will damage the threads. - Supplied with standard Magura black pads. (The black pads are not suited very well for trials, purchasing aftermarket pads is recommended.) - Supplied fully bled and ready to install. - Brake cylinders are compatible with all standard aftermarket 4-bolt clamps. - Made in Germany Please Note: Our HS33 brakes may be supplied without the pictured EVO adaptors for v-brake mounts. Please call us if you require these. Also Note: Correct installation of the split clamp lever requires the bolt with the arrows pointing towards it to be gently tightened first until the gap is closed, then the other bolt should be tightened down. There should be a gap of around 2-3mm when the lever is tight on the bars. Over-tightening the bolts or not following this procedure is likely to crack the lever clamp, which is not covered under warranty!
- High quality trials-specific hydraulic rim brake from Racing Line. - Used by many top UCI riders including Giacomo Coustellier! - 15% more power than a Magura HS33 brake! - High quality lever is CNC machined from 6061 T6 aluminum. - Comes standard with superlight titanium and aluminum hardware. - 13mm piston provides excellent power and fast reaction. - Features a CNC-machined 4-finger lever blade, giving increased power with 1 finger braking. Lever features a 6mm pivot, so only lever blades with a 6mm drilling are compatible. - Updated with a new bleed screw that is a more conventional bolt with nylon washer (spare included), making sealing the bleed port easier. - Redesigned bar clamp features bolts that thread in from the lever side, making the clamp smoother and more leg friendly. - Split clamp allows you to install or remove the lever without having to take off your grips. - Slave cylinders feature an aluminum piston, an upgrade over Magura's plastic pistons. - Fitted with one M8/M8 slave cylinder, and one M8/M6 cylinder. This requires the use of a shroud nut and olive at each end of the cross-over line, making it easier to repair or replace should you damage one mid-ride. - Another substantial upgrade over other rim brakes is the inclusion of high performance trials brake pads (Racing Line backings with the popular TNN Green compound). - Flip-flop lever design allows use as either a front or rear brake (supplied with full length hose). - Available in anodized black with rainbow fittings and laser-etched Racing Line logos. - Supplied fully bled with mineral oil. Also note: A short fitting (like those supplied with the Magura bleed kit) must be used on the bleed hose for this brake. Full length fittings will damage the bleed port bore which the grub screw is designed to seal against.
- Top end trials-specific hydraulic rim brake from Jitsie. - Used by Jitsie team riders including Nico Vallee and Alejandro Montalvo. - Features a Jitsie Race lever mated to Magura HS33 brake cylinders. - High quality lever is completely CNC machined from aluminum, except for the piston bolt which is machined from steel for added durability. - Flip-flop lever design allows use as either a right-hand or left-hand brake. - 14mm lever piston provides excellent power and fast reaction. - Features a CNC-machined lever blade with ergonomic shape for 1-finger use. - Clever bar clamp design uses a single pinch bolt to fasten the lever, eliminating any sharp points to hit your legs on. - Uses popular industry standard Magura HS33 brake cylinders for great performance and durability. - Includes high performance Jitsie Race brake pads. - Available in anodized black only with front (65cm) or rear (125cm) length hose. - Supplied fully bled with Magura Royal Blood brake fluid. - Compatible with Magura bleed kits and fittings. - Includes 2 spare olives for shortening the hose. - Made and assembled in Belgium.
Page 1 of 1