Meet our lightest weight bike short. This style fits like your favorite board short but performs like a bike short. The no-zip gusseted fly & draw-cord adjustment system create an extremely light weight feel that is unprecedented in mountain bike shorts. - Fabric: Lightweight 4 way stretch woven fabric - Fabric Content: 96% poly / 4% spandex - Fabric Weight: 125 g/m² - Movement: NoCrackBack - Closure: Gusseted snap fly front - Adjustment: Flat elastic interior drawcord - Inseam: 11" - Visibility: RideLight reflective accents - Storage: 2 Front hand and 1 secure zippered pocket - Fit: Sport
- Elastic running tights with ergonomic fit for optimal freedom of movement - - Key pocket - Material: 87% Polyester / 13% Elastane
Who says surfers get to have all the fun riding the wave? Hit that berm in style riding in the Mountain Surf shorts. Everything you love from the past versions, combined with new and improved fabric, and internal Velcro waist adjustments. 6 pockets provide ample storage. With a Lazy Boy like comfort fit, this great do-it-all short won’t disappoint. - Fabric: Stretch woven fabric - Fabric Content: 94% poly / 6% spandex - Fabric Weight: 160 g/m² - Fabric Construction: WR finish for water and dirt - Movement: Gusseted crotch - Adjustment: Internal Velcro adjustments - Inseam: 12" - Visibility: RideLight reflective accents - Storage: 4 Traditional pockets and 2 welted zippered pockets
- Cousin to the ever-popular Plaid styles that preceded it, the solid color Mountain Surf embodies all that is Club Ride. - Subtle styling, comfort and value make this short an easy pick for any activities you want to throw at them. - Features include 4 drop pockets, 2 secure zip pockets, and a DWR Finish to protect the fabric from water, dirt etc. - Saturday trail surfing, or just kicking around town, the Mountain Surfs are dialed, and ready to join you for the fun. - 94% poly / 6% spandex stretch woven fabric. - Velcro interior waistband adjustment. - Welt zippered pockets on both legs. - Gusseted crotch for added durability in the saddle. - Ridelight refective accents. - 12” inseam.
- Technical on and off bike short from Club Ride. - Relaxed yet tailored fit is perfect for all types of rides and just as easy to wear on the bike as off. - Constructed from 95% poly / 5% spandex midweight stretch double-weave fabric. - WR finish to repel water and dirt. - Reflective accents for added visibility. - Inseam: 11”.
- Elastic, soft and durable fabric - Body-control compression with 4-way elasticity reduces muscle vibration and focuses power for optimal comfort and control - Soft, shaped waist front for enhanced comfort - UPF50+ - Infinity C3 Chamois Women - Inseam: 20 cm / 8 in - 78% Polyamide / 22% Elastane
Uber technical and super robust, our Fat Jack pant was designed for the epic fat-bike ride on miles of winter single track. Don’t have snow? Don’t fret, the Fat Jack performs in dirt and on pavement just as well. Our stretch, water Resistant double weave fabric with durable canvas leg patches deliver the workman’s pant in a technical package. Reflective accents add night time security. The side leg pockets store all of your goodies securely behind a reflective bound zipper or open them up for full upper leg ventilation. From sparking the camp ground night fire to breaking the winter trail, the Fat Jack meets your seasonal needs. - StretchRide10 | Midweight polyester-blend double woven fabric - DWR Finish | Water-resistant, wind-resistant - NoCrackBack - Pockets - 3 Zippered & 2 Hand - Venting | 2 Side Leg - Media Port - RideLight Reflective Accents - Fit | Comfort - 230 g/m2 - Inseam: S-M=33" | L-XL: 34"
The Flexair Lite shorts are incredibly lightweight and comfortable. Constructed using Fox's TruMotion 4-way stretch fabric, they rapidly wick perspiration and flex to give you a feeling of freedom unlike any mountain bike short you’ve ever worn. Strategically placed laser cut perforations increase comfort further by providing exceptional breathability. - Ratchet closure provides a secure fit & quick on-the-fly adjustments - Secure zip hand pockets - Body-mapping laser perforated on front & back to keep you cool - TruDri fabrics move sweat away from the body to keep you dry - TruMotion all-way stretch fabric for increased mobility - Durable Water Resistant finish sheds moisture, dirt, & debris - Detachable liner with Comp chamois - Inseam: 13-inches (size large) - Body: 87% polyester / 13% spandex - Lining: 90% polyester / 10% spandex
Beauty and the Beast are the two words that best describe this super technical women’s winter pant. Designed to be semi-fitted with plenty of stretch, the Imogene provides the tech features to allow you to play in winter environments then transition seamlessly into the city scene. Tested everywhere from snowbikes and dogsledders, to city commutes, the waterproof-breathable front leg fabric stretches to meet your seasonal active needs. The durable stretch soft-shell fabric delivers a rough and tumble on your rear. Two side leg vents create the added airflow needed during high energy movement, and the gusseted bottom leg opens to accommodate your winter boots. From the mountains to town, the Imogene is designed to meet all your winter needs. - Midweight bonded waterproof breathable stretch membrane | 8000MM (front) - DWR finished midweight polyester-blend double woven stretch fabric (back) - 2 front pockets, 2 rear pockets, 2 zippered side leg pockets - 2 zippered side leg vents - Zippered bottom leg opening - RideLight reflective accents - Sport fit
- Technical cold weather pant from Club Ride with clean and stylish lines. - Made to perform when the temps are dropping. - Soft-shell design and DWR coating help keep you warm and dry. - Articulated knees and crotch gusset allow you to move freely whatever your activity. - 2 Front, 2 Rear, 2 zippered side leg pockets. - Zippered pockets double for ventilation. - RideLight reflective accents for added visibility. - Relaxed fit for all day comfort.
Don't let the Revolution pant fool you with its clean and stylish lines. This pant is game bred and born in the Rocky Mountains to perform when the temps are dropping. Its soft-shell design and DWR coating help keep you warm and dry like a champ. The articulated knees and crotch gusset allow you to move freely whatever your activity. - Fabric: Stretch Double Weave Softshell - Fabric Content: 90% Polyester / 10% Spandex - Fabric Weight: 220g/m2 - Articulation: Articulated Knees & Gusset For Improved Range of Motion - Finish: Water & Wind Resistant DWR Finish - Ventilation: Zippered Pockets Double For Ventilation - Visibility: RideLight Reflective Accents - Storage: 2 Front, 2 Rear, 2 Zippered Side Leg Pockets - Inseam: 33" - Fit: Sport
The Flexair shorts are incredibly lightweight and comfortable. Constructed using Fox's TruMotion 4-way stretch fabric, they rapidly wick perspiration and flex to give you a feeling of freedom unlike any mountain bike short you’ve ever worn. Strategically placed laser cut perforations increase comfort further by providing exceptional breathability. - Ratchet closure provides a secure fit & quick on-the-fly adjustments - Secure zip hand pockets - Bonded hem with over-tapping detail is low-profile & reduces chaffing - TruDri fabrics move sweat away from the body to keep you dry - TruMotion all-way stretch fabric for increased mobility - Durable Water Resistant finish sheds moisture, dirt, & debris - Detachable liner with Comp chamois - Inseam: 13-inches (size large) - Body: 88% nylon / 12% elastane - Lining: 91% polyester / 9% elastane
Beat back the chill with next-to-skin comfort and protection. Designed for long days in the saddle, this breathable bib features our perfectly balanced blend of polyester and Merino wool that makes comfort, insulation, and moisture wicking high priority. With an overlay that fully protects, this is one bib with the power to resist wind, water, and abrasion. And to top it off, it’s built to reach the very top of your 45NRTH Wolvhammers or Wolfgars, so your feet and legs stay warm without all that boot overcrowding. For extra warmth, layer with 45NRTH Naughtvind Softshell Pants. - Warm, comfortable bibs for winter riding - 4/5 length reaches the top of 45NRTH Wolvhammer and Wolfgar boots for full coverage that avoids extra bulk inside the boot - Poly and Merino stretch blend combines the best of both fibers for ideal insulation, wicking, and fit - Overlay panels deliver wind, water, & abrasion resistance where it’s most needed - Wear alone or layer under Naughtvind pants - We’ve removed the chamois allowing riders to layer with their favorite cycling shorts
Page 1 of 1