Clothing and Protection
- The new Five Ten Danny MacAskill shoe captures the essence of Danny’s persona and delivers casual styling and aggressive performance. - Five Ten's Stealth® Rubber soles make these shoes excellent for trials or any riding with flat pedals where grip is of paramount importance. - Durable and casual looking leather uppers are stylish and functional. - EVA midsole for shock absorption and anatomical support. - The full Stealth® S1™ dotty tread outsole blends durability and stickiness for great pedal contact and traction, both on and off the bike. - Provides a good combination of friction, durability and cushioning. - Color-matched laces provide a secure fit. - Casual styling looks great on or off the bike. - Available in Royal Blue, Scarlet, Black/Grey, Carbon Black, and Grey Stone.
$80.00 - $85.00
- Custom Webcyclery Pearl Izumi jerseys. - 100% Polyester construction gives a comfortable, stretchy fit. - Wicks away moisture and sweat. - Loose enduro style fit. We recommend going a size down if you like a more standard fit. - Available in short sleeve or 3/4 sleeve.
$75.00 $110.00 32% Off
- The Jitsie Airtime shoes combine cutting-edge design, technical materials and high quality construction to create a biketrial shoe that is superior in comfort, support and durability. - They deliver the confidence when it comes to interacting with the bike while pushing the limits. - Developed with input from UCI World Champions Dani Comas and Vincent Hermance and other top riders. - Features asymmetrical construction with the inner side of the ankle quite a bit higher to provide maximum protection against the cranks. - Strong, grippy Davos© sole, which has ridges that help grip the pedal pins or teeth. - Closure tab with velcro allows for improved fit and keeps the laces tucked out the way. - Strong laces for a tight fit - Padded interior provides extra comfort and support, especially around the ankle and heel. - Constructed from durable materials for increased lifespan. Please Note: These shoes tend to run a bit big, so if you're stuck between sizes, we recommend purchasing a size down from what you might normally wear. Feel free to give us a call if you are unsure on what size to order.
- Custom Webcyclery jerseys from Voler. - 100% Polyester construction gives a comfortable, stretchy fit. - Wicks away moisture and sweat. - Loose enduro style fit. We recommend going a size down if you like a more standard fit. - Jersey comes down further in the back to provide more coverage on the bike. - Available in short sleeve only.
- Custom Webcyclery jerseys from Voler. - 100% Polyester construction gives a comfortable, stretchy fit. - Wicks away moisture and sweat. - Standard t-shirt style fit feels great on and off the bike. - Jersey comes down further in the back to provide more coverage on the bike. - Available in short sleeve only.
- Light, flexible long knee guards from Jitsie. - Lightweight memory foam protector provides good protection while still being flexible. - High quality lycra and mesh fabrics provide excellent comfort. - Padding extends below knee for added shin protection. - Elastic top and bottom cuffs with silicone inserts keep the pads secured on your leg. - Durable flexible print with Jitsie branding. - Available in SM/MD and LG/XL. The protective pads are the same size on both sizes. The difference in size comes from the material that fits around your leg. - Calf size (circumference) SM/MD: 33-40cm/13-16" - Calf size (circumference) LG/XL: 38cm+/15"+
- The Lizard Skins Shin Guards are a classic trials shinguard. - Plastic inserts molded in a "V" shape to help absorb impacts provide maximum protection on the shin. - Much more comfortable and lighter than plastic DH body armor. - They feature 5mm of perforated Airprene, ¼ inch foam inserts, injected molded plastic inserts and a 2mm Powertex crash panel. - 4 large velcro straps in the back and flexible neoprene construction allow for a comfortable fit on a wide variety of leg sizes. - Made in Utah, USA. - One size fits all.
- The Jitsie Dynamic shinguards are innovative lightweight protectors made with the rider in mind. - The 'less-is-more' concept applied throughout the development process has resulted in a great shinguard that sets the standard in bike trial! - Developed and tested with Jitsie Team riders such as Dani Comas. - Constructed with lightweight flexible fabrics for an unrestricted feeling on the bike. - Mesh panel on the rear of the guard for optimal ventilation. - Updated with a lightweight memory foam panel inside a pocket in the shinguard that provides secure protection without being bulky. - Foam panel is removable to allow for easy washing. - High quality lycra and mesh fabrics provide a snug, comfortable, and secure fit. - Available in SM/MD and LG/XL adult sizes that use a 26cm long dense foam plate that protects the most vulnerable areas of the shin. - The Youth size is fitted for small legs (typically under age 11) and features a 20cm long protective plate that is also a bit narrower than the adult size. - Elastic cuffs keep the shinguard nicely in place while riding. - Super light, they are very minimal and easily fit under pants or over tights.
- The Jitsie Dynamik elbow guards ensure trustworthy elbow protection without restricting movement while riding. - Lightweight memory foam protector provides good protection while still being flexible. - High quality lycra is flexible and comfortable. - Mesh fabric panel on the inside of the arm provides ventilation. - Elastic top and bottom cuffs with silicone inserts keep the pads secured on your arm. - Durable flexible print with Jitsie branding. - One size fits all. - Sold as a pair.
- Custom Webcyclery tech t-shirts from Club Ride. - 100% Polyester construction gives a comfortable, stretchy fit. - Wicks away moisture and sweat. - Mesh side panels keep you cool. - Built in UPF 30 sun protection. - Features a small zip pocket on the right rear of the jersey. - Standard t-shirt style fit. - Available in black with grey logo or orange with black logo.
- The Jitsie G3 Domino glove is a lightweight glove designed specifically for perfect control and comfort in trials. - Stitchless palm design prevents bunching and irritation when the hand is wrapped around the handlebar. - Nanofront palm material provides exceptionally tactile feel for superior control and comfort. - Flexible mesh upper portion and stretch panels on the sides of the fingers give the glove a very airy feel and allow for excellent freedom of movement. - Soft moisture wicking fabric on thumb to wipe sweat. - Slim embossed cuff with minimal velcro closure tab keeps the gloves secure on your hand. - Patch on the thumb provides additional reinforcement and adds durability to this high stress area that often wears out on non trials specific gloves.
- Custom Webcyclery Shop DND gloves from Giro. - The DND™ (Down And Dirty) is all about the essentials – fit, durability and control. - Built to be affordable and long-wearing, with a supple feel. - Simple, slip-on design is easy to use. - Super Fit™ design with three-panel palm for a tailored fit. - Ax Suede™ synthetic leather for durability. - Moisture-wicking, 4-way stretch breathable mesh upper. - Reinforced fingertips for hard-wearing durability. - Flex zones at the knuckles enhance articulation. - 2mm EVA crash pad distributes impact energy. - Custom Bend Oregon silicone fingertip print provides enhanced grip. - Touchscreen compatible. - They tend to run a bit small so if you're stuck between sizes, we recommend sizing up.
$30.00 $35.00 14% Off
- The Jitsie Airtime 2 glove is a lightweight glove designed specifically for trials. - Lightweight glove with comfortable race fit. - Stitchless palm to prevent bunching and irritation and provide optimal control. - Soft moisture wicking fabric on thumb to wipe sweat. - Slim embossed cuff with minimal velcro closure tab keeps the gloves secure on your hand. - Silicon print on palm and fingertips keep glove in place while riding. - Additional reinforcement between the thumb and first finger, a high stress area that often wears out on non trials specific gloves.
Page 1 of 1