Clothing and Protection
- The Jitsie G2 Solid glove is a lightweight glove designed specifically for perfect control and comfort in trials. - Stitchless palm design prevents bunching and irritation when the hand is wrapped around the handlebar. - Clarino©? palm material provides exceptionally tactile feel for superior control and comfort. - Flexible mesh upper portion and stretch panels on the sides of the fingers give the glove a very airy feel and allow for excellent freedom of movement. - Soft moisture wicking fabric on thumb to wipe sweat. - Slim embossed cuff with minimal velcro closure tab keeps the gloves secure on your hand. - Patch on the thumb provides additional reinforcement and adds durability to this high stress area that often wears out on non-trials gloves.
- The Jitsie Air4ce shoe combines thoughtful design and technically advanced materials to make it a top choice for trials. - Developed in close collaboration with the Jitsie factory team riders. - Features asymmetrical construction with the inner side of the ankle quite a bit higher to provide maximum protection against the cranks. - Breathable and durable upper constructed with mesh and microfiber material. - Strong laces for a tight fit and a velcro closure tab to keep them secured out of the way when riding. - Full heel-to-toe rubber sole construction is much more durable than traditional glued on soles. - Antibacterial removable inner sole. - EVA midsole provides ample cushioning to absorb big hits. - Super tacky rubber molded outsole ensures excellent grip on the pedals. - A varied tread pattern features deeper tread on the back and tip of the shoe for grip on obstacles and shallower tread under the ball of the foot for better contact with the pedal. - Additionally, the outsole is super low on the pedal contact area for a direct feel with the bike. - Loop at the back of the shoe makes it easier to slip on.
- The Jitsie Dynamik elbow guards ensure trustworthy elbow protection without restricting movement while riding. - Lightweight memory foam protector provides good protection while still being flexible. - High quality lycra is flexible and comfortable. - Mesh fabric panel on the inside of the arm provides ventilation. - Elastic top and bottom cuffs with silicone inserts keep the pads secured on your arm. - Durable flexible print with Jitsie branding. - One size fits all. - Sold as a pair.
$80.00 - $85.00
- Custom Webcyclery Pearl Izumi jerseys. - 100% Polyester construction gives a comfortable, stretchy fit. - Wicks away moisture and sweat. - Loose enduro style fit. We recommend going a size down if you like a more standard fit. - Available in short sleeve or 3/4 sleeve.
- Custom Webcyclery jerseys from Voler. - 100% Polyester construction gives a comfortable, stretchy fit. - Wicks away moisture and sweat. - Loose enduro style fit. We recommend going a size down if you like a more standard fit. - Jersey comes down further in the back to provide more coverage on the bike. - Available in short sleeve only.
$27.47 $49.95 45% Off
- Custom Webcyclery tech t-shirts from Club Ride. - 100% Polyester construction gives a comfortable, stretchy fit. - Wicks away moisture and sweat. - Mesh side panels keep you cool. - Built in UPF 30 sun protection. - Features a small zip pocket on the right rear of the jersey. - Standard t-shirt style fit. - Available in black with grey logo or orange with black logo.
- Custom Webcyclery Shop DND gloves from Giro. - The DND™ (Down And Dirty) is all about the essentials – fit, durability and control. - Built to be affordable and long-wearing, with a supple feel. - Simple, slip-on design is easy to use. - Super Fit™ design with three-panel palm for a tailored fit. - Ax Suede™ synthetic leather for durability. - Moisture-wicking, 4-way stretch breathable mesh upper. - Reinforced fingertips for hard-wearing durability. - Flex zones at the knuckles enhance articulation. - 2mm EVA crash pad distributes impact energy. - Custom Bend Oregon silicone fingertip print provides enhanced grip. - Touchscreen compatible. - They tend to run a bit small so if you're stuck between sizes, we recommend sizing up.
- Light, flexible long knee guards from Jitsie. - Lightweight memory foam protector provides good protection while still being flexible. - High quality lycra and mesh fabrics provide excellent comfort. - Padding extends below knee for added shin protection. - Elastic top and bottom cuffs with silicone inserts keep the pads secured on your leg. - Durable flexible print with Jitsie branding. - Available in SM/MD and LG/XL. The protective pads are the same size on both sizes. The difference in size comes from the material that fits around your leg. - Calf size (circumference) SM/MD: 33-40cm/13-16" - Calf size (circumference) LG/XL: 38cm+/15"+
- The Jitsie Dynamic shinguards are innovative lightweight protectors made with the rider in mind. - The 'less-is-more' concept applied throughout the development process has resulted in a great shinguard that sets the standard in bike trial! - Developed and tested with Jitsie Team riders such as Dani Comas. - Constructed with lightweight flexible fabrics for an unrestricted feeling on the bike. - Mesh panel on the rear of the guard for optimal ventilation. - Updated with a lightweight memory foam panel inside a pocket in the shinguard that provides secure protection without being bulky. - Foam panel is removable to allow for easy washing. - High quality lycra and mesh fabrics provide a snug, comfortable, and secure fit. - Available in SM/MD and LG/XL adult sizes that use a 26cm long dense foam plate that protects the most vulnerable areas of the shin. - The Youth size is fitted for small legs (typically under age 11) and features a 20cm long protective plate that is also a bit narrower than the adult size. - Elastic cuffs keep the shinguard nicely in place while riding. - Super light, they are very minimal and easily fit under pants or over tights.
- The Lizard Skins Shin Guards are a classic trials shinguard. - Plastic inserts molded in a "V" shape to help absorb impacts provide maximum protection on the shin. - Much more comfortable and lighter than plastic DH body armor. - They feature 5mm of perforated Airprene, ¼ inch foam inserts, injected molded plastic inserts and a 2mm Powertex crash panel. - 4 large velcro straps in the back and flexible neoprene construction allow for a comfortable fit on a wide variety of leg sizes. - Made in Utah, USA. - One size fits all.
- Custom Webcyclery jerseys from Voler. - 100% Polyester construction gives a comfortable, stretchy fit. - Wicks away moisture and sweat. - Standard t-shirt style fit feels great on and off the bike. - Jersey comes down further in the back to provide more coverage on the bike. - Available in short sleeve only.
Page 1 of 1