- Replacement steel crank bolts from TruVativ. - Fitted for an 8mm allen key. - Includes steel washers. - Available in M12 and M15 sizes. - Sold as a pair.
TruVativ's Howitzer XR Bottom Bracket is built tough for abuse. Sealed, oversize cartridge bearings are used to provide smooth action and extreme durability. For serious downhill-worthy strength, the Howitzer boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a chromoly spindle, too.
- Replacement spring for the Trialtech Single Sided Tensioner. - Extra strong tension to keep the chain tight and the tensioner from bouncing. - Ideal if your spring has broken or become worn out. - May also fit other sprung tensioners. - Sold singly.
- 10mm chain tugs from Trialtech. - Fits most 20" mod bikes and some 26" bikes. - CNC machined aluminum construction, with M6 threaded bar to keep weight down while maintaining maximum functionality. - Guides on the main body prevent the tug from rotating when tightening the axle bolts. - Sold as a pair.
- Replacement bearing to fit Spanish bottom brackets only. - Compatible with all newer Echo, Zoo, Czar and GU frames as well as some others. - High quality construction with double seals. - For use on the drive or non-drive side. - Sold singly. - OD:37mm, ID:22mm, Width:9mm
- Lightweight alloy snail cams from Trialtech. - CNC machined from 7075 aluminum. - Anodized gloss black finish with machined pocket gives the Sport Lite snail cam a unique and classy appearance. - Aggressive design of the notches means that once you have reached your desired chain tension, the wheel is securely held in that position. - Will fit most bikes with a 10mm axle designed to work with snail cam tensioners. - Sold individually, allowing you to mix and match to your personal preference.
- High quality lightweight crank bolts from Trialtech. - CNC machined from 7075 aluminum alloy. - M15 thread size to fit most ISIS BBs. - Ultra deep 8mm allen key head for secure tool overlap during fitting/removal. - Comes supplied with two steel washers to fit between the crank arm and the head of the bolt. - Anodized finish with Trialtech laser logos. - Available in Black, Blue, Green, Gold, Red, Silver.
- Lightweight and extremely minimal single speed spacer kit from Trialtech. - Includes a range of spacer sizes to allow you to fine tune your chain line: 2x 10mm, 1x 6mm, 1x 5mm and 1x 3mm. - Great for single speed conversions or fine tuning your chainline. - CNC machined from high grade aluminum alloy, then anodized to prevent corrosion. - Available in Gloss Black only with laser etched Trialtech logo on the 10mm spacers. - Cassette lockring sold separately.
$28.00 - $30.00
- CNC machined from super tough hardened Cro-Moly to offer a high level of quality and durability. - A shot blasted surface finish after machining increases the surface hardness and improves durability. - Wide 4.5mm base gives a greater contact area between hub and sprocket, reducing interface pressure and helping prevent 'dig-in' problems associated with narrow based sprockets. - Tapered design gives maximum strength, while CNC machined slots (17 and 18T models only) help keep the weight down. - Compatible with all 1/8" and 3/32" chains. - Industry standard Shimano HG spline pattern. - Can also be run in a cassette for your main drive gear. The 4.5mm wide base is the same spacing as an 9 speed Shimano cassette. - Stylish laser etched logos show great attention to detail. Please Note: These may be supplied with a silver or black finish.
$28.00 - $35.00
- Trialtech Sport Threaded cogs are made from durable steel and are available in a range of sizes. - CNC machined from super tough hardened Cro-Moly to offer a high level of quality and durability. - A shot blasted surface finish after machining increases the surface hardness and improves wear life. - Industry standard 1.37" x 24tpi thread fits fixed rear hubs and threaded cranks. - Wide 10mm base means more threads and a stronger connection between the sprocket and hub/crank. - Tapered design gives maximum strength, while CNC machined slots on larger models help keep the weight down. - Each sprocket is finished with a stylish laser-etched Trialtech logo and size indication. - Compatible with all 1/8" and 3/32" chains.
- Trialtech's Race Platform Pedals are quality, durable trials pedals that won't break the bank. - Features a one-piece aluminum body - Steel axles are strong and durable. - Sealed bearings are smooth-running and keep out water and dirt. - Features more replaceable pins than similar platform pedals for added grip. - Parallelogram shape that means you'll always get your feet onto the grippiest parts of the pedals. - Large contact area helps keep feet on the pedals at all times. Please Note: These pedals come with reflectors attached (not shown in picture).
$35.00 - $50.00
- Light sprung chain tensioner from Trialtech. - Single speed specific chain tensioner. - Constructed from high grade aluminum alloy, spring steel and chromed steel. - Multi coil spring to prevent loss of tension over time, a common problem with other tensioners. - Single sided cage design saves weight and allows the chain to be taken off quickly for easier wheel fitting/removal. - Runs on two plastic jockey wheels for minimum noise. - Slim design to help reduce the chance of damage during riding. - Adjustable chain line ensures compatibility with most setups. - Custom mount design allows the tensioner to be tightened securely against the hanger without requiring the delicate positioning tab that can be damaged or limit performance on competitor's products. - The model without hanger mount fits 2014 Fourplay Tensioner Mounts and Trialtech Sport Sprung Tensioner arms. - The model with hanger mount fits all frames with a standard derailleur hanger. - Gloss black anodized finish.
- Light, affordable half bashring from Trialtech. - Great value half bashring to fit nearly all screw-on cranks. - Full CNC machined aluminum alloy construction. - UCI competition style can be fitted to suit left or right footed riders, however it only covers one side of your freewheel/sprocket for maximum weight saving! - 5mm wide base with 5mm outer edge. - CNC scoops in center section reduce weight and improve aesthetics. - Built-in lip allows the bashring to be run with any freewheel. - Matt black anodized finish with laser etched Trialtech logo. - Available in 18T (88mm effective diameter).
$42.00 $66.00 36% Off
- Superlight titanium pedal axles from Trialtech. - Lightweight replacement axles for Trialtech Sport Lite caged pedals. - Precision CNC machined from 6AI-4V titanium. - Includes dust seals and axle nuts. - Sold as a pair. - Laser etched Trialtech logos. - Also fit Hashtagg, Jitsie, Try-All, Clean and other caged pedals.
- Super lightweight UCI competition style bashring from Trialtech. - Designed to fit Trialtech Sport Lite Splined Cranks only. - Full CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminium alloy construction. - Can be fitted to suit left or right footed riders. - 3mm wide base with 3mm outer edge. - Precision CNC machined scoops reduce weight and improve aesthetics. - Matt black anodized finish with stylish Trialtech laser etched logos. - Available to fit 18T (88mm effective diameter).
- A bashring for threaded cranks on street trials bikes from Trialtech. - CNC machined, high quality 7075-T6 aluminum alloy bashring. - Specifically designed to work on modern street trials bikes. - 22T size, to fit threaded cranks. - 5mm plain cross section gives excellent strength whilst the unique CNC machined pockets remove weight in key areas. - Available in anodized black with Trialtech laser etched logo.
- ISIS cranks forged from high quality 6061 aluminum alloy. - Standard 1.37" x 24 tpi thread to accept a front freewheel or screw-on fixed sprocket. - Wide threaded section allows a bashguard to be used if desired. - Super stiff and strong yet still light enough for competition use. - Tough anodized matt finish, with laser etched Trialtech logos. - 165mm and 175mm lengths available. - Black finish only. Please Note: Always ensure freewheel/screw on sprocket threads are greased before installation.
- The Race Bottom Bracket is an excellent value ISIS bottom bracket from Trialtech. - Fits both 68mm (use spacer provided) and 73mm shell widths. - Tough M12 steel axle for maximum durability. - Anodized aluminum alloy cups keep the weight down. - Features three good quality replaceable sealed cartridge bearings. - Clears all models of freewheels, but may not fit with some setups using a bashring. - Includes steel M12 crank bolts. - Available in 128mm axle length only.
- Replacement "Spanish Style" press-fit bottom bracket from Trialtech. - ISIS bottom bracket to fit frames with Spanish style BB shells (Echo, GU etc.). - High quality manufacturing with excellent tolerances and finishing quality. - Custom machined, lightweight M15 cromoly steel axle keeps weight down. - 132mm axle length is 8mm longer than Echo press fit bottom brackets, which gives additional clearance for certain crank/frame combinations with low clearance. - 6061 aluminum 'Top Hat' axle spacers maintain correct bearing preload and crank fitment. - Orientation of 'Top Hat' spacers can be changed to work with standard screw-on freewheel cranks or the Echo splined freewheel system. - Includes M15 steel crank bolts. Please note: When fitting axle spacers, the wide end must face inwards towards the frame when using standard screw-on freewheel and outwards when using the Echo splined freewheel system. Incorrect fitting of the spacers will void the warranty.
$75.00 - $92.00
- Quality 16t freewheel from Trialtech. - Rear freewheel as fitted to many Inspired complete bikes. - High quality, heat treated steel pawls engage into a tough steel ratchet. - Available with 72 engagement points per revolution with a proven 6 pawl design or 108 engagement points per revolution with a proven 9 pawl design. - Quick engagement and durable operation. - Industry standard 1.37" x 24tpi thread. - 4 inset removal pockets. - Black finish. - Available in 16T only. Please Note: This freewheel is designed for use as a rear freewheel. It can also be used as a front freewheel by kids and light riders but durability may be significantly less for larger riders. Also Note: This freewheel must be bedded in before trials use, which ensures any excess grease used when assembling the freewheel works away from the mechanism. This can be done by riding the freewheel around 'normally' for a few hours, both freewheeling and engaging the mechanism gently. If the freewheel is subjected to trials use before it has been bedded in, the pawls may not engage correctly, causing the freewheel to skip, which can damage the pawls and ratchet. The bedding in process can be expedited by spraying a light oil like GT85 or WD40 between the center and outer teeth of the freewheel and rotating it. Failure to bed the freewheel in correctly will void the warranty.
- The Trialtech Sport Lite is a light, high quality ISIS bottom bracket. - Tested and developed over a period of more than a year to ensure maximum reliability. - High quality manufacturing with excellent tolerances and finishing quality. - Minimalist aluminum alloy cups and center sleeve help reduce weight. - Unique, high load bearing units for increased strength and durability. - Multiple seals keep out dirt and grit. - Custom machined, lightweight M15 cromoly steel axle keeps weight down. - 'Top Hat' axle spacers maintain correct bearing preload and crank fitment, plus they can be removed easily to ensure that all types of 20-tooth Shimano BB tool can be used with this BB. - 68mm shell width with 128mm long axle. - Includes color-matched black crank bolts. - Anodized black finish with laser etched Trialtech logo. Please Note: When fitting axle spacers, the wide end must face outwards away from the frame as shown in the pictures. Incorrect fitting of the spacers will void the warranty.
- 18t splined freewheel from Trialtech. - Shimano HG spline mounting pattern is suitable for use only with the Trialtech Sport Lite Splined Crankset. - Strong heat treated steel pawls engage into a tough steel ratchet to provide durable operation. - 108 engagement points per revolution with a proven 9 pawl design. - Black finish with laser etched Trialtech logos. Also Note: This freewheel must be bedded in before trials use, which ensures any excess grease used when assembling the freewheel works away from the mechanism. This can be done by riding the freewheel around 'normally' for a few hours, both freewheeling and engaging the mechanism gently. If the freewheel is subjected to trials use before it has been bedded in, the pawls may not engage correctly, causing the freewheel to skip, which can damage the pawls and ratchet. The bedding in process can be expedited by spraying a light oil like GT85 or WD40 between the center and outer teeth of the freewheel and rotating it. Failure to bed the freewheel in correctly will void the warranty.
- Superlight, yet stiff and strong, the Trialtech SL cranks set a new standard in low-weight, high-performance products. - Forged from high quality 7050 aluminium alloy. - Used and tested by Trialtech team riders Kenny Belaey, Thomas Remvik Aasen, Rick Koekoek, Neil Tunnicliffe and Stan Shaw. - Fits all ISIS bottom brackets. - Threaded right-hand crank arm to accept a front freewheel or screw-on fixed sprocket. - Wide threaded section allows a bashguard to be used in addition to a freewheel/sprocket. - Multi-stage forging allows a design that is super light yet stiff and strong. - Tough anodized matt silver finish with a stylish and distinctive black SL logo. - 32.5mm offset provides plenty of clearance. - Available in 165mm, 170mm and 175mm lengths.
- Superlight splined crankset from Trialtech including freewheel, bashring and 7075 crank bolts. - One of the most cost-effective splined cranksets available. - Compatible with all standard M15 ISIS bottom brackets. - Splined 108.9 freewheel can be removed using standard allen/hex key multi tool. No more fooling with vices and pry bars trying to get stuck freewheels off! - Splined 7075 bashring can be set up for left or right foot forward riders and is always held at the correct angle by the splines. - Multi-stage forging allows a design that is super light yet stiff and strong. - Trialtech splined freewheel provides 108 engagement points per revolution with a proven 9 pawl design. - 32.5mm offset provides plenty of clearance. - Tough sandblast black anodized finish with distinctive Sport Lite laser logos. - Additional crank bolt spacers recommended when using titanium bottom brackets. - Available in 165mm, 170mm and 175mm lengths. - Full crankset includes crank arms, freewheel, freewheel lockring, half bashring, and M15 crank bolts.
$20.00 $35.00 43% Off
- Bottom bracket cups for Racing Line BB30 cranksets. - Machined from high quality 7075 aluminum. - Sealed bearings run smoothly and help keep out dirt and grit. - 1.37" x 24tpi thread fits all threaded bottom bracket shells. - Compatible with Hollowtech 2 style bb tools. - Also compatible with Hashtagg and Try-All BB30 cranksets as well as others. - Available in anodized red. - Sold as a pair.
$1.00 - $2.00
- Replacement master link for KMC singlespeed chains. - Allows the chain to be conveniently removed without a chain tool. - Includes connecting link and retaining clip. - Available in 3/32" (silver) and 1/8" (grey) sizes.
- Single half link from KMC. - The half link is an outer link that reduces to an inner link, making it half the length of a normal link. - Very useful for getting chain length or gearing just right. - Available to fit 1/8" or 3/32" chains. - Grey finish.
- A chain designed for BMX but is at home on any single speed bike needing a chain built to last. - Also a great option for trials bikes. - Nickel plated outer plates and black inner plates provide rust and abrasion resistance. - Links: 112 - Color: Silver/Black - Width: 9.3mm - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Half Link Chain: No
- Singlespeed chain used by many trials riders. - Spec'd on many complete trials bikes such as Inspired bikes. - The successor to the very popular Z610 HX chain. - "Stretch Proof" design helps prevent stretch in the plates, meaning chain adjustments are needed less frequently, especially when the chain is new. - Relatively light weight but still quite durable. - Features mushroom pin rivets to eliminate splayed links. - Also supplied with a re-usable master link that allows for easy installation and removal. - 1/2" x 3/32" - 112 links.
- Steel and aluminum snail cam combo from Jitsie. - As found on Jitsie Varial bikes. - One steel and one aluminum snail cam provide the best of both worlds: strength where it is needed and low weight where there is less stress. - Innovative, asymmetrical shape allows for precise chain tension. - Non-drive side snail cam CNC machined from high quality aluminum to keep weight to a minimum. - Steel drive-side snail cam provides maximum durability and strength on the side of the wheel that sees more force. - Available in black/silver only. - Sold as a pair.
Page 1 of 3 Next page