- Replacement spring for Crewkerz and Clean chain tensioners. - Strong tension to keep the chain tight and the tensioner from bouncing. - Ideal if your spring has broken or become worn out. - Sold singly.
- Replacement freewheel lockring to fit Crewkerz AS30 cranks. - High quality aluminum construction. - Fitted for a Shimano Hollowtech 2 style bottom bracket tool such as the Park BBT-9. - When installing, the small lip side should be facing the bb bearing. - Also fits Crewkerz rear hubs as a cog lockring. - Anodized red finish.
- Replacement crank pre-load bolt to fit Crewkerz AS30 cranks. - High quality aluminum construction. - Fitted for a Shimano FC16 crank arm installation tool. - To be snugged lightly in place before tightening the M6 crank arm bolts. Do not over tighten. - Anodized red finish.
- Splined cog from Crewkerz. - CNC machined from super tough Cro-Moly steel for maximum durability. - Wide base gives a greater contact area between hub and sprocket, helping prevent 'dig-in' problems associated with narrow based sprockets. - Compatible with Crewkerz and Bonz hubs as well as any other hub that uses the industry standard Shimano HG spline pattern. - Compatible with all 1/8" and 3/32" chains. - Black finish with laser etched product information.
- Bottom bracket cups for Crewkerz AS30 cranksets. - Machined from high quality aluminum. - Sealed bearings run smoothly and help keep out dirt and grit. - Pressfit 30 cups fit frames with a 46mm internal diameter pressfit bottom bracket shell such as Crewkerz and Clean. - Available in anodized black. - Sold as a pair of cups (one bottom bracket).
- Lightweight half bashring from Crewkerz as found on their AS30 cranksets. - CNC-machined from 7075-T6 aluminum for maximum strength and durability. - UCI competition style can be fitted to suit left or right footed riders. - Small pockets on each side mate with the pins on Crewkerz AS30 cranks to keep the bashring oriented perfectly at all times. - 3mm wide base with 6mm outer edge. - CNC cutouts in center section reduce weight and improve aesthetics. - Designed for use with pre-2018 Crewkerz AS30 cranks, may also work with other cranks. - Available in 18t with red anodized finish. Please Note: These are designed for use with pre-2018 Crewkerz AS30 cranksets. The small pocket on the ring that mates with the pin needs to be modified slightly (enlarged) to fit the newer AS30 cranks.
- Lightweight half bashring from Crewkerz as found on their 2018 and newer AS30 cranksets. - CNC-machined from 7075-T6 aluminum for maximum strength and durability. - UCI competition style can be fitted to suit left or right footed riders. - Small pockets on each side mate with the pins on Crewkerz AS30 forged cranks to keep the bashring oriented perfectly at all times. - 3mm wide base with 6mm outer edge. - CNC cutouts in center section reduce weight and improve aesthetics. - Designed for use with 2018 and newer Crewkerz AS30 cranks, may also work with older AS30 and other cranks. - Available in 18t with red anodized finish.
- Sprung tensioner from Crewkerz. - Fits Crewkerz Cleep and Jealousy frames and Clean frames only. - Single sided design saves weight and makes it easier to take the chain on and off when removing the rear wheel. - Tensioner body constructed from high grade 6061 T6 aluminum alloy. - Durable steel spring keeps the chain tight. - Runs on two plastic jockey wheels for minimum noise. - Slim design to help reduce the chance of damage during riding. - Adjustable chain line ensures an accurate setup. - Gloss black anodized finish.
- Splined freewheel from Crewkerz as found on their complete bikes. - Uses 9 steel pawls with a 36t ratchet to create 108 engagement points for super quick pedaling response. - Constructed from tough CroMo steel for maximum durability. - Extra strong springs provide reliable engagement and give the freewheel its distinctive loud sound. - Splined design makes it much easier to install and remove than traditional threaded freewheels. - Compatible with Shimano HG spline style cranks such as Crewkerz, Clean, and Bonz, will not fit Echo splined cranks. - Available with black finish in 18t only.
- Splined freewheel from Crewkerz to fit their AS30 cranks. - Uses 9 steel pawls with a 45t ratchet to create 135 engagement points for ultra quick pedaling response! - Machined from a custom mold from tough CroMo steel for maximum durability. - Extra strong springs provide reliable engagement and give the freewheel a distinctive loud sound. - Unlike most other freewheels it uses high quality sealed bearings for improved durability and protection from dirt and grit. - Splined design makes it much easier to install and remove than traditional threaded freewheels. - Compatible with Shimano HG spline style cranks such as Crewkerz, Clean, and Bonz, will not fit Echo splined cranks. - Supplied with a spacer to be used between the crank and freewheel. - Anodized black finish. - Available in 18t only. Please Note: This freewheel must be bedded in before trials use, which ensures any excess grease used when assembling the freewheel works away from the mechanism. This can be done by riding the freewheel around 'normally' for a few hours, both freewheeling and engaging the mechanism gently. If the freewheel is subjected to trials use before it has been bedded in, the pawls may not engage correctly, causing the freewheel to skip, which can damage the pawls and ratchet. Failure to bed the freewheel in correctly will void the warranty.
- Custom-designed high quality crank/bottom bracket system from Crewkerz. - Drive side crank arm and BB axle are constructed as a single piece, which significantly increases stiffness and reduces weight. - Newly redesigned crank arms are now forged instead of CNC'd to reduce weight and improve strength. - Splined section is compatible with standard Shimano HG splined freewheels such as Crewkerz, Clean, and Bonz. - Freewheel is held in place with a lockring, which requires a standard Hollowtech 2 style tool such as the Park Tool BBT-9 bottom bracket tool. - Machined pockets in back of cranks keeps weight down. - Cranks are pre-loaded by the bearing cap bolt (fitted for a standard Shimano crank arm installation tool) and then held in place with M6 pinch bolts in the non-drive side crank. - Sealed bearings run smooth and keep out dirt and grit. - Press fit bottom bracket and oversized axle increase stiffness over traditional ISIS bottom brackets. - Pressfit BB cups are compatible with Crewkerz and Clean frames only. - 170 and 175 lengths supplied with an 18t half bashring that can be set up for left or right foot forward riders. - The drive side crank features a small nub that mates with a pocket on the bashring to keep the bashring aligned perfectly at all times. - Available in anodized black finish. - Entire kit includes: drive side crankarm with attached axle, non-drive crankarm, bottom bracket, preload bolt, freewheel lockring, and bashring (170 & 175 lengths only). Please note: The threaded end cap is used only to pre-load the bearings and should only be snugged in place. Damage caused by over-tightening this is not covered by warranty. Also note: Some cranksets now feature black anodized parts instead of the red shown in the photos.
- Replacement pedal cage bolts from Echo. - M5 thread with countersunk head. - Constructed from steel for maximum durability. - Bolt head fitted for 3mm allen key. - Compatible with Echo cage pedals and most other brands of caged pedals including Rockman, Trialtech, Jitsie and Try-All. - Sold individually.
- Replacement integrated tensioner bolt for 2011 and newer Echo, ZOO, GU, and Czar frames. - Steel construction for maximum durability. - M5 thread - 25mm length - Sold individually
- Replacement axles for Echo pedals. - Constructed from durable steel. - Flat spaces on axle end to fit a 15mm pedal wrench. - Bearings, nuts not included. - Compatible with Echo TR and SL caged and platform pedals. - Sold individually. Please Note: The right pedal axle requires a left-hand threaded nut!
$15.00 - $23.00 $40.00 Up to 63% Off
- Splined cogs to fit pre-2016 Echo splined hubs. - Designed fit the drive shells on pre-2016 Echo splined hubs, not compatible with standard Shimano spline hubs or 2016 and newer Echo splined hubs. - Manufactured from high quality, durable ChroMo steel. - Wide base prevents cogs from digging into the driveshell - Offset design allows fine-tuning of the chainline by flipping over the cog. - Compatible with all 1/8" and 3/32" chains. Please Note: These may come in a black or silver finish.
- Lightweight aluminum crank bolts as found on Echo complete bikes. - Manufactured from high quality 7075 T6 aluminum. - Supplied with steel spacers. - Fitted for an 8mm allen key. - M15 thread fits most modern ISIS bottom brackets. - Anodized finish with laser-etched Echo logos. Please Note: Although these are made from tough, high quality aluminum, we still recommend that you tighten down your cranks with steel bolts, and then install the aluminum ones. Note: These will not fit Trialtech Race ISIS or Trialtech SL Ti bottom brackets. Those require M12 and M14 crank bolts respectively.
- Threaded steel cogs from Echo. - Made from heat-treated steel for maximum durability. - Wide base increases the thread contact area to reduce the likelihood of stripping. - Standard 1.37" x 24tpi threads to fit all fixed rear hubs. - Compatible with all 1/8" and 3/32" chains. - 16t cog features holes drilled around the base to save weight.
- Competition style half bashring from Echo. - CNC'd from tough 7075 T6 aluminum for maximum strength. - Lightweight minimalist design covers half of the front cog or freewheel and can be setup for left or right foot forward riders. - Holes drilled in main body save weight. - Compatible with nearly all modern threaded trials cranks and is designed to cover 18t cogs or freewheels. - Anodized finish with laser-etched logos.
$40.00 - $45.00
- Splined cogs from Echo as found on their complete bikes. - Designed fit the drive shells on 2016 and newer Echo splined hubs, not compatible with standard Shimano spline hubs or older Echo splined hubs. - Manufactured from high quality, durable ChroMo steel. - Wide base prevents cogs from digging into the driveshell - Compatible with all 1/8" and 3/32" chains. - Black finish.
- The Echo full bashring as found on Echo complete bikes. - Constructed from high quality 7075 Aluminum for high strength. - Protects freewheel or front sprocket no matter what position the pedals are in. - Knobs around the edges give improved grip. - Machined holes around the center save weight. - Laser-etched logos and anodized finish for a clean look. - Designed to cover 18t freewheels and sprockets.
- Echo's Mini bashplate as found on their complete bikes. - Constructed from tough 6061 T6 heat-treated aluminum. - Shorter and more compact than previous versions, making it lighter and less prone to bending. - Holes drilled to reduce weight. - Directional teeth on the outside of the plate provide grip on obstacles. - Supplied with three bolts and nylon spacers and a chunk of polyurethane shock absorbing material. - Designed for 2012 and newer Echo frames, not compatible with pre-2012 frames.
- Lightweight 4-bolt bashplate from Echo as found on their Mark 6 20" bikes. - Constructed from tough aluminum for good blend of durability and weight. - Compact 4-bolt design makes it lighter and less prone to bending than traditional 3-bolt designs, as well as putting less stress on the downtube. - Teeth on the outside of the plate provide grip on obstacles. - Machined cutouts keep weight to a minimum. - Supplied with titanium mounting bolts, nylon spacers, and shims. - Compatible only with Echo Mark 6 and newer 20" frames. - Anodized black finish.
- Redesigned TR platform pedals from Echo. - New Y-shaped platform design increases strength and reduces weight. - Concave platform shape increases grip over the previous design. - Constructed using 6061 T6 aluminum for the body and durable chromo steel for the axle. - Great option for riders looking for a more durable alternative to caged pedals without sacrificing weight. - Super slim design gives excellent clearance over obstacles. - Replaceable steel pins provide good grip in all conditions. - Sealed cartridge bearings provide smooth operation and superior durability. - Axle features 15mm flats for easy pedal installation and removal. - Anodized finish with laser-etched Echo logos. Please Note: These do not come with the pins installed. A wrench is provided with the pedals for installation of the pins. We highly recommend using locktite on the pin threads when you are installing, otherwise the pins can come loose and strip the threading or get lost. Also Note: Always remember to grease your pedal threads before installation!
- The Echo TR splined freewheel is reliable and easy to install and remove. - One of the most popular and maintenance-free freewheels on the market now in a splined version! - Uses 9 steel pawls to create 108 engagement points for super quick pedal response. - Constructed from tough CroMo steel for maximum durability. - Unique spring design provides reliable engagement and gives it a loud sound. - Featuring Echo's new splined crank/fw interface. The fw simply slides onto the splines on the crank and is held in place by a flared bb spacer (included with cranks). No more hassle trying to remove stuck threaded fws! - Compatible only with Echo splined cranks. - Available in 18t only.
The Echo splined cranks are great for those looking for a tough, robust cranks that wont slip. Bare in mind that Echo use their own spline system so parts from other brands won't work. - Echo's popular TR ISIS cranks in a splined version. - Forged from 6061 T6 aluminum making them strong and stiff. - Large slot machined into the front of the cranks reduces weight. - Splined crank/freewheel interface allows for easy installation and removal of freewheels. No more fussing with huge pry-bars to remove stuck threaded freewheels! - Designed to work with Echo style pressfit bottom brackets. - Special "top hat" bb spacers (supplied with bb or sold separately) keep the freewheel secured on the splines. - A freewheel spacer is supplied in case you want to run them without a bashring. - If a bashring is used, it must have a base width of 4mm. - Compatible only with Echo splined freewheels. - Available in 160mm and 170mm. - Anodized black with laser-etched Echo logos. Please Note: The Echo splined crank/freewheel system is only compatible with Echo style pressfit ISIS bottom brackets found on Echo, Zoo, Czar, and GU frames as well as others.
- Replacement crank pre-load bolt to fit Inspired Flow Plus cranksets. - High quality aluminum construction. - Fitted for a 6mm allen key. - To be snugged lightly in place before tightening the crank arm pinch bolts. Do not over tighten. - Anodized black finish. - Sold individually.
- Custom spacer designed to allow the Inspired Truvativ V2 Integrated Bashring to be fitted to SRAM DUB Cranksets. - Precision CNC-machined from top quality aluminum. - Replaces the spacers supplied as standard with the DUB crankset. - Sold individually.
- Replacement chain tugs to fit Inspired Flow frames. - Updated design allows them to also function as the hub bolt washer, eliminating extra pieces and creating a lower profile. - High quality CNC machined aluminum construction. - Sold as a pair with tensioner bolts (does not include frame bolts).
- Replacement high quality, CNC-machined aluminum tensioner mount from Inspired. - Fits 2014 and newer Inspired Fourplay frames and Inspired Skye V3 frames only. - Includes fixing bolts. - Available in black only.
- External bearing threaded Euro style bottom bracket as found on Inspired Arcade bikes. - Fits 68mm shell frames. - Designed for 2-piece/3-piece BMX style cranks with 22mm axles. - 22mm version is only compatible with Arcade V2 Crankset. - 7075 aluminum BB cups for maximum durability. - Kit includes: 2 x external bearing cups, 1 x internal bearing spacer (71mm), 2 x top hat spacers (5.5mm), 1 x alloy crank arm spacer (5mm), 2 x steel crank arm spacers (1.5mm).
Page 1 of 3 Next page