- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
- Show More Sizes
- Show Fewer Sizes
- Competition style half bashring from Echo. - CNC'd from tough 7075 T6 aluminum for maximum strength. - Lightweight minimalist design covers half of the front cog or freewheel and can be setup for left or right foot forward riders. - Holes drilled in main body save weight. - Compatible with nearly all modern threaded trials cranks and is designed to cover 18t cogs or freewheels. - Anodized finish with laser-etched logos.
- Trialtech's Race Platform Pedals are quality, durable trials pedals that won't break the bank. - Features a one-piece aluminum body - Steel axles are strong and durable. - Sealed bearings are smooth-running and keep out water and dirt. - Features more replaceable pins than similar platform pedals for added grip. - Parallelogram shape that means you'll always get your feet onto the grippiest parts of the pedals. - Large contact area helps keep feet on the pedals at all times. Please Note: These pedals come with reflectors attached (not shown in picture).
- Updated version of the popular Inspired 4-Bolt Bashring. - CNC machined from top quality 7075 aluminium. - Designed to work with chainrings up to 24T (OD= 124mm), 104mm BCD, 4-bolt cranks. - 6mm outer section gives excellent strength whilst the unique CNC machining removes weight in key areas. - Styled to complement other Inspired parts available. - Available in anodized black only with stylish Inspired laser etched logos.
- The Jitsie snail cams are lightweight, high quality chain tensioners. - Innovative, asymmetrical shape allows for precise chain tension. - CNC machined from 7075 T6 aluminum. - Design based on snail cams used in motorcycle trials with multiple cut outs in the shape to drop as much weight as possible without sacrificing durability and strength. - Designed and manufactured in Belgium as part of the Jitsie Race range. - Laser-etched Jitsie logos.
$50.00 - $60.00
- Jitsie's lightweight caged pedals. - Super grippy low profile cage machined from 7075 T6 aluminum. - 3mm cage thickness provides durability and resists bending. - Steel axles provide excellent strength. - Cages feature side slots to reduce weight. - Pedal body features ribs where the arms attach to the main body, which increases strength over other similarly designed pedals. - Teeth on outer edge of cage are slightly less sharp than the rest of the cage to prevent them from digging in to your foot when you're twisting for balance. - Sealed bearings help keep out dirt and grit. - Axle ends fitted for 6mm allen key for easy installation and removal. - Anodized black or red cages and black body with laser-etched Jitsie logos.
TruVativ's Howitzer XR Bottom Bracket is built tough for abuse. Sealed, oversize cartridge bearings are used to provide smooth action and extreme durability. For serious downhill-worthy strength, the Howitzer boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a chromoly spindle, too.
- Jitsie's ISIS bottom bracket is strong, durable and affordable. - CNC-machined Cr-Moly steel axle is stiff and strong, with an M15 thread. - Aluminum cups keep weight down. - High quality sealed bearings run smooth and help keep out dirt and grit. - 68mm shell. - Available in 123mm or 128mm spindle lengths. - Black body, with laser etched Jitsie graphics and anodized gunmetal blue cups. - Includes M15 steel crank bolts. - Fits all standard 1.37x24T bottom bracket shells.
- Lightweight half bashring from Jitsie. - Designed and developed with World Champion Dani Comas. - CNC machined from 7075 T6 aluminum. - Asymmetric width for optimal protection while decreasing weight as much as possible. - Teeth on outer edge provide additional grip. - Compatible with nearly all modern threaded trials cranks. - Designed to cover 18t cogs or freewheels. - Laser etched Jitsie logo.
- Lightweight aluminum crank bolts as found on Echo complete bikes. - Manufactured from high quality 7075 T6 aluminum. - Supplied with steel spacers. - Fitted for an 8mm allen key. - M15 thread fits most modern ISIS bottom brackets. - Anodized finish with laser-etched Echo logos. Please Note: Although these are made from tough, high quality aluminum, we still recommend that you tighten down your cranks with steel bolts, and then install the aluminum ones. Note: These will not fit Trialtech Race ISIS or Trialtech SL Ti bottom brackets. Those require M12 and M14 crank bolts respectively.
- Threaded steel cogs from Echo. - Made from heat-treated steel for maximum durability. - Wide base increases the thread contact area to reduce the likelihood of stripping. - Standard 1.37" x 24tpi threads to fit all fixed rear hubs. - Compatible with all 1/8" and 3/32" chains. - 16t cog features holes drilled around the base to save weight.
- Replacement bearing to fit Spanish bottom brackets only. - Compatible with all newer Echo, Zoo, Czar and GU frames as well as some others. - High quality construction with double seals. - For use on the drive or non-drive side. - Sold singly. - OD:37mm, ID:22mm, Width:9mm
- Great value forged cranks from Jitsie. - Constructed from forged 7075 T6 aluminum for optimal stiffness. - Material removed from the back of the cranks saves weight while maintaining strength in key areas. - 1.37" x 24tpi threaded section suitable for all trials freewheels or threaded cogs. - Matte anodized black finish with Jitsie logos. - Compatible with all ISIS bottom brackets. - Available in 160mm, 165mm, 170mm, and 175mm lengths. Please note that the minimum required thread contact between crank arm and sprocket/freewheel is 9mm, and a 1.37" sprocket/freewheel with maximum internal thread diameter 33.80mm (NOT 1.375") must be used. Failure to adhere to this instruction will damage the cranks threads and this is not covered under warranty.
- Echo's Mini bashplate as found on their complete bikes. - Constructed from tough 6061 T6 heat-treated aluminum. - Shorter and more compact than previous versions, making it lighter and less prone to bending. - Holes drilled to reduce weight. - Directional teeth on the outside of the plate provide grip on obstacles. - Supplied with three bolts and nylon spacers and a chunk of polyurethane shock absorbing material. - Designed for 2012 and newer Echo frames, not compatible with pre-2012 frames.
- One of the lightest freewheels on the market now in a splined version! - Uses 9 steel pawls to create 108 engagement points for super quick pedal response. - Outer ring and internals constructed from tough CroMo steel for maximum durability. - Base and cap made from titanium to reduce weight to a minimum. - Unique spring design provides reliable engagement and gives it a loud sound. - Featuring Echo's new splined crank/fw interface. The fw simply slides onto the splines on the crank and is held in place by a flared bb spacer (included with cranks). No more hassle trying to remove stuck threaded fws! - Compatible only with Echo splined cranks. - Available in 18t only.
- A chain designed for BMX but is at home on any single speed bike needing a chain built to last. - Also a great option for trials bikes. - Nickel plated outer plates and black inner plates provide rust and abrasion resistance. - Links: 112 - Color: Silver/Black - Width: 9.3mm - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Half Link Chain: No
- Splined freewheel from Crewkerz as found on their complete bikes. - Uses 9 steel pawls with a 36t ratchet to create 108 engagement points for super quick pedaling response. - Constructed from tough CroMo steel for maximum durability. - Extra strong springs provide reliable engagement and give the freewheel its distinctive loud sound. - Splined design makes it much easier to install and remove than traditional threaded freewheels. - Compatible with Shimano HG spline style cranks such as Crewkerz, Clean, and Bonz, will not fit Echo splined cranks. - Available with black finish in 18t only.
$1.00 - $2.00
- Replacement master link for KMC singlespeed chains. - Allows the chain to be conveniently removed without a chain tool. - Includes connecting link and retaining clip. - Available in 3/32" (silver) and 1/8" (grey) sizes.
- Lightweight full bashring from Jitsie. - As found on their Varial Hybrid bike. - CNC machined from super strong 7075 T6 aluminum. - Asymmetric design provides full protection while reducing unnecessary material where it isn't needed. - Machined cutout further reduces weight. - Teeth on outer edge provide additional grip. - Compatible with nearly all modern threaded trials cranks. - Designed to cover 18t cogs or freewheels. - Black anodized finish with laser etched Jitsie logos.
$65.00 - $90.00
- Quality 16t freewheel from Trialtech. - Rear freewheel as fitted to many Inspired complete bikes. - High quality, heat treated steel pawls engage into a tough steel ratchet. - Available with 72 engagement points per revolution with a proven 6 pawl design or 108 engagement points per revolution with a proven 9 pawl design. - Quick engagement and durable operation. - Industry standard 1.37" x 24tpi thread. - 4 inset removal pockets. - Black finish. - Available in 16T only. Please Note: This freewheel is designed for use as a rear freewheel. It can also be used as a front freewheel by kids and light riders but durability may be significantly less for larger riders. Also Note: This freewheel must be bedded in before trials use, which ensures any excess grease used when assembling the freewheel works away from the mechanism. This can be done by riding the freewheel around 'normally' for a few hours, both freewheeling and engaging the mechanism gently. If the freewheel is subjected to trials use before it has been bedded in, the pawls may not engage correctly, causing the freewheel to skip, which can damage the pawls and ratchet. The bedding in process can be expedited by spraying a light oil like GT85 or WD40 between the center and outer teeth of the freewheel and rotating it. Failure to bed the freewheel in correctly will void the warranty.
- The Jitsie 72.6 freewheel is a great quality, affordable freewheel. - Forged steel construction offers great durability. - 6 steel pawls mounted in groups of 3 with 36 teeth result in 72 engagement points. - Black finish with black inner plate displaying logo and product details. - Standard 1.37" x 24tpi thread to fit all threaded trials cranks or hubs. - Available in 18t only. Please Note: These now feature Jitsie logos instead of Tr1al.
- Lightweight alloy snail cams from Trialtech. - CNC machined from 7075 aluminum. - Anodized gloss black finish with machined pocket gives the Sport Lite snail cam a unique and classy appearance. - Aggressive design of the notches means that once you have reached your desired chain tension, the wheel is securely held in that position. - Will fit most bikes with a 10mm axle designed to work with snail cam tensioners. - Sold individually, allowing you to mix and match to your personal preference.
- Replacement "Spanish Style" press-fit bottom bracket from Trialtech. - ISIS bottom bracket to fit frames with Spanish style BB shells (Echo, GU etc.). - High quality manufacturing with excellent tolerances and finishing quality. - Custom machined, lightweight M15 cromoly steel axle keeps weight down. - 132mm axle length is 8mm longer than Echo press fit bottom brackets, which gives additional clearance for certain crank/frame combinations with low clearance. - 6061 aluminum 'Top Hat' axle spacers maintain correct bearing preload and crank fitment. - Orientation of 'Top Hat' spacers can be changed to work with standard screw-on freewheel cranks or the Echo splined freewheel system. - Includes M15 steel crank bolts. Please note: When fitting axle spacers, the wide end must face inwards towards the frame when using standard screw-on freewheel and outwards when using the Echo splined freewheel system. Incorrect fitting of the spacers will void the warranty.
- Splined freewheel from Crewkerz to fit their AS30 cranks. - Uses 9 steel pawls with a 45t ratchet to create 135 engagement points for ultra quick pedaling response! - Machined from a custom mold from tough CroMo steel for maximum durability. - Extra strong springs provide reliable engagement and give the freewheel a distinctive loud sound. - Unlike most other freewheels it uses high quality sealed bearings for improved durability and protection from dirt and grit. - Splined design makes it much easier to install and remove than traditional threaded freewheels. - Compatible with Shimano HG spline style cranks such as Crewkerz, Clean, and Bonz, will not fit Echo splined cranks. - Supplied with a spacer to be used between the crank and freewheel. - Anodized red finish. - Available in 18t only. Please Note: This freewheel must be bedded in before trials use, which ensures any excess grease used when assembling the freewheel works away from the mechanism. This can be done by riding the freewheel around 'normally' for a few hours, both freewheeling and engaging the mechanism gently. If the freewheel is subjected to trials use before it has been bedded in, the pawls may not engage correctly, causing the freewheel to skip, which can damage the pawls and ratchet. Failure to bed the freewheel in correctly will void the warranty.
- Lightweight ISIS crank bolts from Jitsie. - Designed and manufactured in Belgium as part of the Jitsie Race range. - Compatible with all M15 threaded ISIS bottom brackets. - Machined from high quality aluminum, a conical head and cutouts keep weight to an absolute minimum. - Supplied with superlight aluminum washers, saving further weight. - Fitted for a 10mm allen key instead of 8mm used on most other crank bolts. - Available in anodized black or red with laser-etched Jitsie logos. - Sold as a pair.
- Platform pedals from Belgian brand Jitsie. - CNC machined from durable 6061-T6 aluminum. - Slight concave pedal body shape provides maximum foot/pedal contact. - 20 steel pins per pedal ensure optimal grip and confidence. - Strong, reliable steel axle with 6mm allen key fitting in the back and 15mm wrench flats for easy installation and removal. - Sealed bearings for superior durability and smooth running. - Low profile shape gives great ground clearance. - Chamfered edges help to minimize weight and deflect impacts. - Available in anodized black with laser-etched Jitsie logos. - Supplied with spare pins.
- A bashring for threaded cranks on street trials bikes from Trialtech. - CNC machined, high quality 7075-T6 aluminum alloy bashring. - Specifically designed to work on modern street trials bikes. - 22T size, to fit threaded cranks. - 5mm plain cross section gives excellent strength whilst the unique CNC machined pockets remove weight in key areas. - Available in anodized black with Trialtech laser etched logo.
- Super lightweight UCI competition style bashring from Trialtech. - Designed to fit Trialtech Sport Lite Splined Cranks only. - Full CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminium alloy construction. - Can be fitted to suit left or right footed riders. - 3mm wide base with 3mm outer edge. - Precision CNC machined scoops reduce weight and improve aesthetics. - Matt black anodized finish with stylish Trialtech laser etched logos. - Available to fit 18T (88mm effective diameter).
$20.00 $35.00 43% Off
- Bottom bracket cups for Racing Line BB30 cranksets. - Machined from high quality 7075 aluminum. - Sealed bearings run smoothly and help keep out dirt and grit. - 1.37" x 24tpi thread fits all threaded bottom bracket shells. - Compatible with Hollowtech 2 style bb tools. - Also compatible with Hashtagg and Try-All BB30 cranksets as well as others. - Available in anodized red. - Sold as a pair.
- Inspired's updated high quality platform pedals as spec'd on their high end bikes. - Development of the proven Team platform pedals as used by Danny MacAskill. - Custom CNC machined 6061 main body. - Ultra low profile shape gives great ground clearance, while the foot hugging concave body with screw-in replaceable pins stick to your feet. - Chamfered edges help to minimize weight and deflect impacts. - Strong Cro-moly axle with smooth DU bush and sealed bearing system keep dirt out. - 8mm allen key fitting in the back of the axle for easy installation and removal. - Available in anodized Black with stylish Inspired laser etched logos. - Supplied boxed with Inspired stickers enclosed.
- Lightweight half bashring from Crewkerz as found on their AS30 cranksets. - CNC-machined from 7075-T6 aluminum for maximum strength and durability. - UCI competition style can be fitted to suit left or right footed riders. - Small pockets on each side mate with the pins on Crewkerz AS30 cranks to keep the bashring oriented perfectly at all times. - 3mm wide base with 6mm outer edge. - CNC cutouts in center section reduce weight and improve aesthetics. - Designed for use with pre-2018 Crewkerz AS30 cranks, may also work with other cranks. - Available in 18t with red anodized finish. Please Note: These are designed for use with pre-2018 Crewkerz AS30 cranksets. The small pocket on the ring that mates with the pin needs to be modified slightly (enlarged) to fit the newer AS30 cranks.