- Replacement "Spanish Style" press-fit bottom bracket from Trialtech. - ISIS bottom bracket to fit frames with Spanish style BB shells (Echo, GU etc.). - High quality manufacturing with excellent tolerances and finishing quality. - Custom machined, lightweight M15 cromoly steel axle keeps weight down. - 132mm axle length is 8mm longer than Echo press fit bottom brackets, which gives additional clearance for certain crank/frame combinations with low clearance. - 6061 aluminum 'Top Hat' axle spacers maintain correct bearing preload and crank fitment. - Orientation of 'Top Hat' spacers can be changed to work with standard screw-on freewheel cranks or the Echo splined freewheel system. - Includes M15 steel crank bolts. Please note: When fitting axle spacers, the wide end must face inwards towards the frame when using standard screw-on freewheel and outwards when using the Echo splined freewheel system. Incorrect fitting of the spacers will void the warranty.
- Replacement bearing to fit Spanish bottom brackets only. - Compatible with all newer Echo, Zoo, Czar and GU frames as well as some others. - High quality construction with double seals. - For use on the drive or non-drive side. - Sold singly. - OD:37mm, ID:22mm, Width:9mm
$20.00 $35.00 43% Off
- Bottom bracket cups for Racing Line BB30 cranksets. - Machined from high quality 7075 aluminum. - Sealed bearings run smoothly and help keep out dirt and grit. - 1.37" x 24tpi thread fits all threaded bottom bracket shells. - Compatible with Hollowtech 2 style bb tools. - Also compatible with Hashtagg and Try-All BB30 cranksets as well as others. - Available in anodized red. - Sold as a pair.
- Jitsie's ISIS bottom bracket is strong, durable and affordable. - CNC-machined Cr-Moly steel axle is stiff and strong, with an M15 thread. - Aluminum cups keep weight down. - High quality sealed bearings run smooth and help keep out dirt and grit. - 68mm shell. - Available in 123mm or 128mm spindle lengths. - Black body, with laser etched Jitsie graphics and anodized gunmetal blue cups. - Includes M15 steel crank bolts. - Fits all standard 1.37x24T bottom bracket shells.
- External bearing threaded Euro style bottom bracket as found on Inspired Arcade bikes. - Fits 68mm shell frames. - Designed for 2-piece/3-piece BMX style cranks with 22mm axles. - 22mm version is only compatible with Arcade V2 Crankset. - 7075 aluminum BB cups for maximum durability. - Kit includes: 2 x external bearing cups, 1 x internal bearing spacer (71mm), 2 x top hat spacers (5.5mm), 1 x alloy crank arm spacer (5mm), 2 x steel crank arm spacers (1.5mm).
- Custom spacer designed to allow the Inspired Truvativ V2 Integrated Bashring to be fitted to SRAM DUB Cranksets. - Precision CNC-machined from top quality aluminum. - Replaces the spacers supplied as standard with the DUB crankset. - Sold individually.
- Bottom bracket cups for Crewkerz AS30 cranksets. - Machined from high quality aluminum. - Sealed bearings run smoothly and help keep out dirt and grit. - Pressfit 30 cups fit frames with a 46mm internal diameter pressfit bottom bracket shell such as Crewkerz and Clean. - Available in anodized black. - Sold as a pair of cups (one bottom bracket).
- The Trialtech Sport Lite is a light, high quality ISIS bottom bracket. - Tested and developed over a period of more than a year to ensure maximum reliability. - High quality manufacturing with excellent tolerances and finishing quality. - Minimalist aluminum alloy cups and center sleeve help reduce weight. - Unique, high load bearing units for increased strength and durability. - Multiple seals keep out dirt and grit. - Custom machined, lightweight M15 cromoly steel axle keeps weight down. - 'Top Hat' axle spacers maintain correct bearing preload and crank fitment, plus they can be removed easily to ensure that all types of 20-tooth Shimano BB tool can be used with this BB. - 68mm shell width with 128mm long axle. - Includes color-matched black crank bolts. - Anodized black finish with laser etched Trialtech logo. Please Note: When fitting axle spacers, the wide end must face outwards away from the frame as shown in the pictures. Incorrect fitting of the spacers will void the warranty.
Page 1 of 1