- Replacement bottom bracket spacer from Echo. - Fits Echo Press Fit steel and titanium bottom brackets. - Flared design works with the Echo splined crank/fw system when fitted with the flared end facing the crank. - Also works with standard cranks when fitted with the flared end facing the bb. - 11.5mm width. - Anodized black finish with Echo logos. - Sold individually.
- Replacement bearing to fit Spanish bottom brackets only. - Compatible with all newer Echo, Zoo, Czar and GU frames as well as some others. - High quality construction with double seals. - For use on the drive or non-drive side. - Sold singly. - OD:37mm, ID:22mm, Width:9mm
$20.00 $35.00 43% Off
- Bottom bracket cups for Racing Line BB30 cranksets. - Machined from high quality 7075 aluminum. - Sealed bearings run smoothly and help keep out dirt and grit. - 1.37" x 24tpi thread fits all threaded bottom bracket shells. - Compatible with Hollowtech 2 style bb tools. - Also compatible with Hashtagg and Try-All BB30 cranksets as well as others. - Available in anodized red. - Sold as a pair.
- Bottom bracket cups for Crewkerz AS30 cranksets. - Machined from high quality aluminum. - Sealed bearings run smoothly and help keep out dirt and grit. - Pressfit 30 cups fit frames with a 46mm internal diameter pressfit bottom bracket shell such as Crewkerz and Clean. - Available in anodized black. - Sold as a pair of cups (one bottom bracket).
- External bearing threaded Euro style bottom bracket as found on Inspired Arcade bikes. - Fits 68mm shell frames. - Designed for 2-piece/3-piece BMX style cranks with 22mm axles. - 22mm version is only compatible with Arcade V2 Crankset. - 7075 aluminum BB cups for maximum durability. - Kit includes: 2 x external bearing cups, 1 x internal bearing spacer (71mm), 2 x top hat spacers (5.5mm), 1 x alloy crank arm spacer (5mm), 2 x steel crank arm spacers (1.5mm).
TruVativ's Howitzer Team Bottom Bracket is THE workhorse built for abuse. Sealed, oversize cartridge bearings are used to provide smooth action and extreme durability. For serious downhill-worthy strength, the Howitzer boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a chromoly spindle, too.
- Jitsie's ISIS bottom bracket is strong, durable and affordable. - CNC-machined Cr-Moly steel axle is stiff and strong, with an M15 thread. - Aluminum cups keep weight down. - High quality sealed bearings run smooth and help keep out dirt and grit. - 68mm shell, 128mm spindle. - Black body, with laser etched Jitsie graphics and anodized gunmetal blue cups. - Includes M15 steel crank bolts. - Fits all standard 1.37x24T bottom bracket shells.
- The Race Bottom Bracket is an excellent value ISIS bottom bracket from Trialtech. - Fits both 68mm (use spacer provided) and 73mm shell widths. - Tough M12 steel axle for maximum durability. - Anodized aluminum alloy cups keep the weight down. - Features three good quality replaceable sealed cartridge bearings. - Clears all models of freewheels, but may not fit with some setups using a bashring. - Includes steel M12 crank bolts. - Available in 128mm axle length only.
- Replacement "Spanish Style" press-fit bottom bracket from Trialtech. - ISIS bottom bracket to fit frames with Spanish style BB shells (Echo, GU etc.). - High quality manufacturing with excellent tolerances and finishing quality. - Custom machined, lightweight M15 cromoly steel axle keeps weight down. - 132mm axle length is 8mm longer than Echo press fit bottom brackets, which gives additional clearance for certain crank/frame combinations with low clearance. - 6061 aluminum 'Top Hat' axle spacers maintain correct bearing preload and crank fitment. - Orientation of 'Top Hat' spacers can be changed to work with standard screw-on freewheel cranks or the Echo splined freewheel system. - Includes M15 steel crank bolts. Please note: When fitting axle spacers, the wide end must face inwards towards the frame when using standard screw-on freewheel and outwards when using the Echo splined freewheel system. Incorrect fitting of the spacers will void the warranty.
$76.00 - $100.00 $76.00 - $125.00 Up to 20% Off
- Echo Urban ISIS bottom bracket as found on all Echo bikes and frames. - Uses press-fit bearings (the same as Spanish style bottom brackets used in BMX) instead of a traditional threaded ISIS bb. - Proven design allows Echo to use larger bearings than standard ISIS bottom brackets, which translates to longer life and smoother spin. - Axle walls are slightly thicker than traditional ISIS bottom brackets, adding strength without sacrificing much weight. - Lighter than most conventional bottom bracket designs while still being very durable. - Available with steel (black axle) or titanium (gold axle) axle in 124mm width. - Steel version now includes top hat spacers making it compatible with the new Echo splined crank/fw system. - Compatible with 2011 and newer Echo and Zoo! trials frames and 2009 and newer Echo, Czar, and Adamant 24" wheel frames, will not fit a standard 1.37" x 24 threaded bottom bracket shell. - Includes axle, bearings, axle spacers, and cranks bolts.
- The Trialtech Sport Lite is a light, high quality ISIS bottom bracket. - Tested and developed over a period of more than a year to ensure maximum reliability. - High quality manufacturing with excellent tolerances and finishing quality. - Minimalist aluminum alloy cups and center sleeve help reduce weight. - Unique, high load bearing units for increased strength and durability. - Multiple seals keep out dirt and grit. - Custom machined, lightweight M15 cromoly steel axle keeps weight down. - 'Top Hat' axle spacers maintain correct bearing preload and crank fitment, plus they can be removed easily to ensure that all types of 20-tooth Shimano BB tool can be used with this BB. - 68mm shell width with 128mm long axle. - Includes color-matched black crank bolts. - Anodized black finish with laser etched Trialtech logo. Please Note: When fitting axle spacers, the wide end must face outwards away from the frame as shown in the pictures. Incorrect fitting of the spacers will void the warranty.
Page 1 of 1