- Replacement freewheel spacer from Echo. - Aluminum freewheel spacer used to space out the freewheel on the crank when not running a bashring. - 3.5mm thickness - 35mm inner diameter. - Laser-etched Echo logo. Please Note: Some of the green and red spacers do not have a logo.
- Replacement pedal cage bolts from Echo. - M5 thread with countersunk head. - Constructed from steel for maximum durability. - Bolt head fitted for 3mm allen key. - Compatible with Echo cage pedals and most other brands of caged pedals including Rockman, Trialtech, Jitsie and Try-All. - Sold individually.
$1.00 - $2.00
- Replacement stem bolts for Echo stems. - M6 x 20mm size. - Fitted for 5mm allen key. - May also fit other stems. - Available in steel with black or silver finish or titanium.
$1.00 - $3.00
- Replacement top cap bolts for Echo TR headsets. - Countersunk head designed to fit flat Echo top caps but may also work with other top caps. - Fitted for 4mm allen key. - M6 x 30mm size. - Available in steel or titanium. - Not compatible with sloping Echo top caps.
- Replacement integrated tensioner bolt for 2011 and newer Echo, ZOO, GU, and Czar frames. - Steel construction for maximum durability. - M5 thread - 25mm length - Sold individually
- Starnuts designed for Echo and other trials forks. - Narrower than standard 1 1/8" steerer starnuts to fit the thicker diameter steerer walls of trials forks. - For sizing, the star nut should be 1-3mm larger than the internal diameter of your fork steerer. - Sold individually.
- Replacement bearing for Echo TR 116mm and 135mm rear hubs. - Double seals keep out dirt and water for smooth running. - Also fits some other manufacturers hubs. - ID: 10mm OD: 26mm Width: 8mm - Sold individually.
$5.00 $10.00 50% Off
- Replacement lockring for older Echo splined hubs. - CNC'd from high quality 7075 aluminum. - Perfect if your lockring on your Echo hub becomes broken or stripped. - Fits only pre-2016 Echo, Zoo!, GU, Adamant splined hubs, will NOT work with standard hubs or 2016 and newer Echo splined hubs. - Available in anodized black or silver.
- Replacement bottom bracket spacer from Echo. - Fits Echo Press Fit steel and titanium bottom brackets. - Flared design works with the Echo splined crank/fw system when fitted with the flared end facing the crank. - Also works with standard cranks when fitted with the flared end facing the bb. - 11.5mm width. - Anodized black finish with Echo logos. - Sold individually.
- Durable rim strips from Echo. - Made from strong yet light plastic. - Heat-bonded join. - Available in white only with printed Echo logos. Widths: - 28 mm for all front wheel sizes (20", 24", 26") - 32mm for 24" rear - 35mm for 19" and 26" rear. Please Note: width can vary a few mm from strip to strip.
- Sloping top cap for Echo stems. - Constructed from aluminum. - Narrow profile and cutouts keep weight to a minimum. - Unique design gives this top cap more clearance than other sloping top caps, allowing the fork steerer to be run closer to the top of the stem for a more secure setup. - Supplied with matching steel M6 X 30mm bolt fitted for 5mm allen key. - Compatible with Echo, Rockman and some other sloping stems.
Derailleur hangers snap pretty regularly when you get into trials. You might hit it on a ledge or when you jump from obstacle to obstacle. It's always advised to have a spare hanger on hand, so you can get back on your bike in 5 minutes. - Break a derailleur hanger on your Echo frame? These are what you need. - Compatible with all vertical dropout 2005-2010 Echo, Zoo!, Adamant, Czar, and GU frames. - Supplied with mounting bolt.
- Lightweight foam grips from Echo. - Tough, durable foam compound feels a bit more like a rubber grip than other foam grips. - Foam construction is comfortable on the hands with or without gloves. - Subtle matte black Echo logos on each grip. - Sold as a pair. - Bar end plugs NOT included.
- Rubber grips from Echo. - Thin profile and diamond-pattern ensure excellent grip and performance for trials while still being comfortable. - Sold as a pair. Please Note: the clear rubber compound is softer, so if you're looking for more comfort, we recommend the clear colored grips.
- Replacement pedal cage for Echo TR pedals. - Ideal if your cage has broken or the teeth have become worn. - 7075 T6 aluminum construction provides excellent durability. - New cage design features an indent with slightly lower teeth in the outer edge of the cage. This allows for more freedom of movement for your feet when required (such as when landing sidehops) while also providing more support underneath the foot. - Compatible with Echo TR and SL cage pedals only. - Available in anodized black only. - Sold individually.
- Replacement axle bolt washers from Echo. - Constructed from tough 7075 T6 Aluminum - Anodized black finish with laser-etched Echo logos on the sides. - 20mm wide at the base (the widest part). - Sold as a pair.
- Replacement axles for Echo pedals. - Constructed from durable steel. - Flat spaces on axle end to fit a 15mm pedal wrench. - Bearings, nuts not included. - Compatible with Echo TR and SL caged and platform pedals. - Sold individually. Please Note: The right pedal axle requires a left-hand threaded nut!
$15.00 - $23.00 $40.00 Up to 63% Off
- Splined cogs to fit pre-2016 Echo splined hubs. - Designed fit the drive shells on pre-2016 Echo splined hubs, not compatible with standard Shimano spline hubs or 2016 and newer Echo splined hubs. - Manufactured from high quality, durable ChroMo steel. - Wide base prevents cogs from digging into the driveshell - Offset design allows fine-tuning of the chainline by flipping over the cog. - Compatible with all 1/8" and 3/32" chains. Please Note: These may come in a black or silver finish.
- Lightweight aluminum crank bolts as found on Echo complete bikes. - Manufactured from high quality 7075 T6 aluminum. - Supplied with steel spacers. - Fitted for an 8mm allen key. - M15 thread fits most modern ISIS bottom brackets. - Anodized finish with laser-etched Echo logos. Please Note: Although these are made from tough, high quality aluminum, we still recommend that you tighten down your cranks with steel bolts, and then install the aluminum ones. Note: These will not fit Trialtech Race ISIS or Trialtech SL Ti bottom brackets. Those require M12 and M14 crank bolts respectively.
- Spare brake pads for the Echo TR disc brake. - Pad compound that provides good bite and durability. - Also compatible with Hope Mono Trial, Tech Trial, and Trial Zone disc brakes. - Sold as a pair. Please Note: These do not come with the pad retention pin and clip, you will need to reuse your current ones.
- Threaded steel cogs from Echo. - Made from heat-treated steel for maximum durability. - Wide base increases the thread contact area to reduce the likelihood of stripping. - Standard 1.37" x 24tpi threads to fit all fixed rear hubs. - Compatible with all 1/8" and 3/32" chains. - 16t cog features holes drilled around the base to save weight.
- The Echo TR brake clamps are light, inexpensive, and reliable. - Machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum - Holes machined into the clamps save weight. - Washerless design eliminates the need for plastic Magura cylinder washers, making brake set up a snap. When you clamp the cylinders down, your brake pads will already be set up squarely with the rim, assuming, of course, that the mounts on your frame or fork are square. - Anodized finish with laser-etched logos on the top clamps. - Includes steel mounting bolts and washers. - Sold as a pair (mounts for one brake).
- M6 Echo TR brake clamps for new Echo and Gu frames. - Machined from 6061 T6 aluminum. - Holes machined into the clamps save weight. - Washerless design eliminates the need for plastic Magura cylinder washers, making brake set up a snap. When you clamp the cylinders down, your brake pads will already be set up squarely with the rim, assuming, of course, that the mounts on your frame or fork are square. - Wider slots than standard TR clamps are designed specifically for the M6 bolts used on 2015 and newer GU and Echo Mark Ti frames, will not work with other frames. - Anodized black finish with laser-etched logos on the top clamps. - Includes M6 steel mounting bolts and washers. - Sold as a pair (mounts for one brake).
- Competition style half bashring from Echo. - CNC'd from tough 7075 T6 aluminum for maximum strength. - Lightweight minimalist design covers half of the front cog or freewheel and can be setup for left or right foot forward riders. - Holes drilled in main body save weight. - Compatible with nearly all modern threaded trials cranks and is designed to cover 18t cogs or freewheels. - Anodized finish with laser-etched logos.
- Splined cogs from Echo as found on their complete bikes. - Designed fit the drive shells on 2016 and newer Echo splined hubs, not compatible with standard Shimano spline hubs or older Echo splined hubs. - Manufactured from high quality, durable ChroMo steel. - Wide base prevents cogs from digging into the driveshell - Compatible with all 1/8" and 3/32" chains. - Black finish.
- Handy tool for removing Echo freewheels. - 8-prong design fits Echo TR and SL threaded freewheels only. - Square design allows the tool to be clamped more securely in a vise than most other freewheel tools. - Although it is possible to remove an Echo freewheel with a standard 4-Prong tool, this tool fits better with the Echo design and makes the process much easier.
- The Echo full bashring as found on Echo complete bikes. - Constructed from high quality 7075 Aluminum for high strength. - Protects freewheel or front sprocket no matter what position the pedals are in. - Knobs around the edges give improved grip. - Machined holes around the center save weight. - Laser-etched logos and anodized finish for a clean look. - Designed to cover 18t freewheels and sprockets.
$46.00 - $48.00
- The Echo Integrated Headset, as found on Echo bikes. - Superlight integrated headset: the bearings press directly into the frame, keeping weight to an absolute minimum. - Easy to install and low maintenance. - Compatible with all Echo, GU, and Czar frames 2015 and newer. - Includes bearings, dust cap wedge, 2 6mm headset spacers, sloping top cap, and titanium top cap bolt. - Not supplied with crown race. - Available to fit standard 1 1/8" frames and 1 1/8"-1.5" tapered frames.
- Echo's Mini bashplate as found on their complete bikes. - Constructed from tough 6061 T6 heat-treated aluminum. - Shorter and more compact than previous versions, making it lighter and less prone to bending. - Holes drilled to reduce weight. - Directional teeth on the outside of the plate provide grip on obstacles. - Supplied with three bolts and nylon spacers and a chunk of polyurethane shock absorbing material. - Designed for 2012 and newer Echo frames, not compatible with pre-2012 frames.
- 2-bolt booster from Echo as found on their complete bikes. - Constructed from 6061 T6 Aluminum for maximum stiffness. - Booster body is machined out to reduce weight where it isn't needed. - Wide profile also offers some protection for the crossover line on HS33 brakes. - Designed to fit 26", 24", and 20" trials bikes with 4-bolt mounts spaced at 100mm. - Supplied with two mounting bolts and spacers. - Anodized finish with laser-etched logos.
Page 1 of 3 Next page