- Echo's popular Urban 20" fork now in a tapered version! - Features a tapered steerer to match the new Echo Mark Ti frames with a 1 1/8" upper and 1.5" lower. - Thick, one-piece tapered steerer is both stiffer and stronger than non-tapered forks. The steerer also tapers in thickness from bottom to top, which keeps the fork quite light despite its additional strength. - Large crown area provides more weld contact area with the fork legs, further increasing strength. - Uses an integrated crown race that is designed to work with the Echo Integrated Headset or any headset with a 36 or 45 degree bearing in the lower cup. This is a fairly common standard but not all headsets are compatible, please contact us if you are unsure. - Large scoop machined from the crown reduces weight. - International Standard disc tab is 8mm thick to handle the extreme brake forces of trials. - New forged 10mm dropouts are designed to work with Echo 10mm axles but are also compatible with standard 9mm axles. - Redesigned 4-bolt mounts spaced at 92mm are longer than previous versions to help dissipate stress through the fork legs. - To match the Mark Ti frames, the 4-bolt mounts now use M6 brake clamp bolts instead of the traditional M5 to provide additional stiffness. - Available in anodized black with laser-etched logos. - Supplied with starnut already installed.
$105.00 - $110.00
- The Echo Urban fork is durable, stiff, and affordable. - Constructed from high quality aluminum. - Thick butted steerer tube for maximum durability. - Uses Echo's tried and true pressed and welded construction. - 8mm thick International Standard disc mount. - New forged 10mm dropouts are designed to work with Echo 10mm axles but are also compatible with standard 9mm axles. - Redesigned 4-bolt mounts spaced at 94mm are longer than previous versions to help dissipate stress through the fork legs. - 4-bolt mounts now use M6 brake clamp bolts instead of the traditional M5 to provide additional stiffness. Requires Echo M6 brake clamps. - Supplied with a starnut already installed. - Available in anodized black with laser-etched logos. - Includes Echo crown race.
- Echo's SL fork is one of the lightest 20" forks out there! - Features a butted steerer tube to increase strength and reduce unnecessary weight. - CNC machined holes in the dropouts and fork crown minimize weight. - 8.5mm thick International Standard disc mount to handle the forces of trials. - Uses an integrated crown race that is designed to work with Echo headsets or any headset with a 36 or 45 degree bearing in the lower cup. This is a fairly common standard but not all headsets are compatible, please contact us if you are unsure. - Anodized black finish with laser-etched logos. - Supplied with a starnut already installed. - Disc only. Please Note: These forks are now being shipped without the Echo logos on the steerer tube.
$160.00 $220.00 27% Off
- Lightweight, 20" competition style fork from Trialtech. - Used and tested by Trialtech team riders Dominik Oswald and Vašek Kolár. - Meticulous design and manufacturing make them one of the best-quality forks available, light enough for competition use but durable enough for general trials riding. - Custom externally tapered and internally butted fork blades reduce weight and improve durability. - Super strong, butted 7075 aluminum steerer tube. - Compact, forged dropouts look good and help to minimize weight. - Custom disc brake mount and extended weld path help to prevent cracking at the top where it joins the leg. - 4-Bolt mounts (93mm spacing) are smooth welded onto the legs to reduce stress build up and failures found with other forks. - Axle offset has been reduced to 30mm (compared to the sport forks' 40-45mm of offset) for more responsive handling. - Super tough, shot blast, black anodized finish with stylish Trialtech logos on the lower leg. - Available in IS Disc Only or 4-Bolt Only braking options. Please Note: Trialtech forks use MTB/road standard 9mm dropouts, which are not compatible with Echo hubs (which use 10mm axles).
- High quality lightweight fork as found on Jitsie complete bikes. - Developed and tested with Jitsie team riders Dani Comas and Alejandro Montalvo. - Manufactured from aerospace 7006-T6 aluminum. - 10mm CNC machined dropouts are compatible with nearly all trials hubs. - CNC machined steerer tube is internally tapered to provide extra strength without adding unnecessary weight. - 4-bolt version features CNC-machined brake mounts on the rear of the fork spaced at 85mm with extra long welds to increase durability. - Disc version features a CNC-machined Post Mount. - Ovalized fork blades give an excellent strength to weight ratio as well as a larger weld contact area at the crown. - Black anodized finish with Jitsie graphics. - Supplied without starnut. We recommend the Trialtech Large starnut.
Page 1 of 1