- The tried and true Echo Urban fork with brake mounts for 24" wheels. - Constructed from high quality aluminum. - Features a thick butted steerer for maximum durability. - 8mm thick International Standard disc tab. - 4-bolt and vee mounts are welded lower on the fork legs than the 26" fork to line up with a 24" wheel. - Uses an integrated crown race that is designed to work with Echo headsets or most sealed bearing headsets (not compatible with Chris King headsets). - Supplied with starnut already installed. - Available in anodized black laser-etched logos.
- Affordable 24" steel fork from Inspired. - As found on Inspired Flow complete bikes. - Full Cro Mo steel construction throughout for maximum durability. - International Standard disc mount and V-Brake mounts (24" wheel only). - Machined 'Element and Fourplay fork' style dropouts. - Gloss black finish. - Starnut not included.
- Durable aluminum street trials fork developed by Czar for their Neuron bikes. - 415mm length provides sufficient tire clearance to fit most 24" and 26" wheels/tires commonly used on street trials bikes. - Short offset keeps the front wheel tucked in and helps with front wheel moves such as nose manuals and g-turns. - 15mm thru-axle provides additional stiffness and wheel security compared to traditional bolt-on hubs. - Compatible with Czar 15mm hubs as well as other 15mm thru-axle hubs. - Thick, one-piece tapered steerer is both stiffer and stronger than non-tapered forks. - Uses an integrated crown race that is designed to work with the Echo Integrated Headset and most other sealed bearing headsets (not compatible with Chris King or open bearing headsets). - Internally threaded steerer and a CNC machined top cap that allows most models of front brake cable to be center-routed for barspins and tailwhips. - CNC-machined Post Mount brake mount allows for easy alignment of the brake caliper. - Supplied with thru-axle and threaded top cap. - Available in matte black with Czar graphics.
- Exclusive design, top quality cro-moly steel forks from Inspired. - Tested and developed with Inspired team rider Ali C. - Made from high quality Japanese Cr-moly, which offers great durability and a different feel to aluminum forks by providing a more yielding ride. - 405mm length provides sufficient tire clearance to fit most 24 and 26" wheels/tires commonly used on street trials bikes. - Double-butted tubing to ensure maximum durability while helping to reduce weight. - Short offset keeps the front wheel tucked in and helps with front wheel moves such as nose manuals and g-turns. - Unique concave tapered dropouts are specifically designed to interface with the Arcade 15mm axle but come supplied with adaptors to fit standard 9/10mm hubs. - Standard 1 1/8" one-piece steerer and crown with variable wall thickness and internal tapers. - Internally threaded steerer and a precision CNC machined top cap that allows most models of front brake cable to be center-routed for barspins and tailwhips. - Custom disc brake mount (at the International Standard position) is CNC machined to maximize durability and aid brake alignment. - Supplied with Arcade hub adaptors and threaded top cap. - Available in matte black only.
- Top quality forks from Inspired as found on the Fourplay bikes exclusive design for the new generation of street riding. - 7075 tapered and butted aluminum steerer tube helps minimize weight whilst increasing durability. - Innovative crown area (developed on the top-of-the-range Skye forks) helps distribute stress in this critical area. - Custom disc brake mount (at the International Standard position) is extra long to prevent cracking at the top where it joins the leg. - Large diameter fork legs provide additional strength and stiffness. - Unique CNC'd dropouts feature tapered interface for a bolt through 15mm axle (supplied with fork). - Includes precision CNC machined, 7075 screw-in top-cap which allows the brake hose to be routed through the steerer. - Fits 24" wheels. - Disc mount only. - Available in gloss powder coat black finish only.
Page 1 of 1