$98.00 - $120.00
- Echo's popular Urban 26" fork now in a tapered version! - Features a tapered steerer to match the new Echo Mark Ti frames with a 1 1/8" upper and 1.5" lower. - Thick, one-piece tapered steerer is both stiffer and stronger than non-tapered forks. The steerer also tapers in thickness from bottom to top, which keeps the fork quite light despite its additional strength. - Large crown area provides more weld contact area with the fork legs, further increasing strength. - Uses an integrated crown race that is designed to work with the Echo Integrated Headset and most other sealed bearing headsets (not compatible with Chris King or open bearing headsets). - Large scoop machined from the crown reduces weight. - International Standard disc tab is 8mm thick to handle the extreme brake forces of trials. - New forged 10mm dropouts are designed to work with Echo 10mm axles but are also compatible with standard 9mm axles. - Redesigned 4-bolt mounts spaced at 94mm are longer than previous versions to help dissipate stress through the fork legs. - To match the Mark Ti frames, the 4-bolt mounts now use M6 brake clamp bolts instead of the traditional M5 to provide additional stiffness. - Available in anodized black with laser-etched logos. - Supplied with starnut already installed.
$105.00 - $110.00
- The tried and true Echo Urban 26" fork is one of the most popular trials forks ever made! - Constructed from high quality aluminum. - Large crown area provides more weld contact area with the fork legs, further increasing strength. - Now uses a standard crown race to ensure compatibility with all setups. - Large scoop machined from the crown reduces weight. - International Standard disc tab is 8mm thick to handle the extreme brake forces of trials. - New forged 10mm dropouts are designed to work with Echo 10mm axles but are also compatible with standard 9mm axles. - Newly designed 4-bolt mounts spaced at 94mm feature an integrated plate to increase durability and use Echo's M6 brake clamp bolts for additional braking stiffness. - Available in anodized black with laser-etched logos. - Supplied with starnut installed. - Echo crown race included.
- Echo's SL fork is one of the lightest aluminum forks available. - As found on Echo complete bikes. - Features a butted steerer tube to increase strength and remove unnecessary weight. - Uses an integrated crown race that is designed to work with Echo headsets or any headset with a 36° or 45° bearing in the lower cup. - CNC machined holes in the dropouts reduce weight. - 9mm thick International Standard disc mount. - Anodized black finish with laser-etched Echo logos. - Disc only. - Comes supplied with a starnut already installed.
- High quality lightweight fork as found on Jitsie complete bikes. - Developed and tested with Jitsie team riders Dani Comas and UCI Junior World Champion Nico Vallée. - Manufactured from aerospace 7006-T6 aluminum. - 10mm CNC machined dropouts are compatible with nearly all trials hubs. - 200mm CNC-machined steerer tube is internally tapered to provide extra strength without adding unnecessary weight. - Rim brake version features CNC machined 4-bolt brake mounts on the rear of the fork are spaced at 85mm with an integrated booster to increase braking power and durability. - Disc version features a CNC-machined post mount disc brake mount. - Ovalized fork blades give an excellent strength to weight ratio as well as a larger weld contact area at the crown. - Black anodized finish with Jitsie graphics. - Supplied without starnut. We recommend the Trialtech Large starnut. Please Note: Fork may be supplied without additional graphics on the fork legs.
- Top quality forks from Inspired as found on the top end Fourplay and Hex bikes. - Updated design for the new generation of street riding. - 6066 tapered and butted aluminum steerer tube helps minimize weight whilst increasing durability. - Innovative crown area (developed on the top-of-the-range Skye forks) helps distribute stress in this critical area. - Custom Post Mount disc brake mount (at the 180mm position) is reinforced to prevent cracking in this high stress area. - Large diameter fork legs provide additional strength and stiffness. - Unique CNC'd dropouts feature tapered interface for bolt through 20mm axle. - Innovative captive bolt and cover system allows the axle to be removed whilst those parts remain in place ready for refitting. - Includes precision CNC machined, 7075 screw-in top-cap which allows the brake hose to be routed through the steerer. - Fits 24" and 26" wheels. - Available in black finish with white Inspired 'Team' graphics only. - Disc mount only.
$450.00 - $475.00
- Top end carbon fork from Crewkerz. - Tested and used by Crewkerz rider and World Champion Jack Carthy. - One of the strongest forks available despite its low weight. - Full uni-directional carbon fiber construction provides great stiffness with minimal weight. - Tapered steerer with 1 1/8" upper and 1.5" lower provides increased front end strength and stiffness. - Steerer is kevlar reinforced and features an aluminum insert for added durability. - Steerer insert is threaded to accept the top cap bolt, eliminating the need for a starnut. - Uses an integrated crown race that is designed to work with most sealed bearing headsets (not compatible with Chris King headsets). - Available in 4-bolt rim brake or Post Mount disc brake models. - Dedicated 4-bolt mounts spaced at 92mm use an aluminum insert to provide thread durability. - 4-bolt mounts are set into the fork legs for added stiffness and braking power. - Disc version features integrated hose clip on the back of the fork leg. - Another nifty feature is the integrated crossover hose clip, which keeps your crossover brake line secure and out of the way, making it less likely to get damaged. - Thru-axle design is much stiffer than traditional bolt-on forks/hubs. - Fork dropouts are spaced at 100mm for use only with the Crewkerz 9mm thru-axle (sold separately). - Dropouts feature aluminum inserts for added durability. - Matte carbon finish with Crewkerz WAW Ultimate graphics. - Suitable for 26" bikes.
- Features a tapered steerer to match the new Echo Mark Ti frames with a 1 1/8" upper and 1.5" lower. - Thick tapered steerer is both stiffer and stronger than non-tapered forks. - Carbon fiber construction provides great stiffness with minimal weight. - Features an aluminum steerer insert for added strength. - Dedicated 4-bolt mounts spaced at 91mm use an aluminum insert to provide thread durability. - Ribbed fork leg design adds stiffness and increases strength. - 10mm dropouts spaced at 100mm are compatible with nearly all front hubs. - Dropouts feature aluminum inserts where the hub end caps clamp onto the fork legs for added durability. - Matte carbon finish with white Echo graphics. - Suitable for 26" bikes with hydraulic rim brakes. - Supplied with starnut installed. - Echo split crown race also included.
Page 1 of 1