$160.00 $220.00 27% Off
- Lightweight, 20" competition style fork from Trialtech. - Used and tested by Trialtech team riders Dominik Oswald and Vašek Kolár. - Meticulous design and manufacturing make them one of the best-quality forks available, light enough for competition use but durable enough for general trials riding. - Custom externally tapered and internally butted fork blades reduce weight and improve durability. - Super strong, butted 7075 aluminum steerer tube. - Compact, forged dropouts look good and help to minimize weight. - Custom disc brake mount and extended weld path help to prevent cracking at the top where it joins the leg. - 4-Bolt mounts (93mm spacing) are smooth welded onto the legs to reduce stress build up and failures found with other forks. - Axle offset has been reduced to 30mm (compared to the sport forks' 40-45mm of offset) for more responsive handling. - Super tough, shot blast, black anodized finish with stylish Trialtech logos on the lower leg. - Available in IS Disc Only or 4-Bolt Only braking options. Please Note: Trialtech forks use MTB/road standard 9mm dropouts, which are not compatible with Echo hubs (which use 10mm axles).
- Replacement star fangled nut for use inside fork steerer tubes to allow pre-load of headset bearings. - Standard M6 x 1.0 thread. - For sizing, the star nut should be 1-3mm larger than the internal diameter of your fork steerer.
$10.00 $15.00 33% Off
- Replacement threaded top cap for Trialtech forks. - Fits Trialtech Sport 20" and 26" forks. - CNC machined from 6061 Aluminum. - Available in anodized black only.
- High quality lightweight fork as found on Jitsie complete bikes. - Developed and tested with Jitsie team riders Dani Comas and Alejandro Montalvo. - Manufactured from aerospace 7006-T6 aluminum. - 10mm CNC machined dropouts are compatible with nearly all trials hubs. - CNC machined steerer tube is internally tapered to provide extra strength without adding unnecessary weight. - 4-bolt version features CNC-machined brake mounts on the rear of the fork spaced at 85mm with extra long welds to increase durability. - Disc version features a CNC-machined Post Mount. - Ovalized fork blades give an excellent strength to weight ratio as well as a larger weld contact area at the crown. - Black anodized finish with Jitsie graphics. - Supplied without starnut. We recommend the Trialtech Large starnut. Please Note: Fork may be supplied without graphics on the fork legs.
$210.00 - $215.00
- High quality lightweight fork as found on Jitsie complete bikes. - Developed and tested with Jitsie team riders Dani Comas and UCI Junior World Champion Nico Vallée. - Manufactured from aerospace 7006-T6 aluminum. - 10mm CNC machined dropouts are compatible with nearly all trials hubs. - 200mm CNC-machined steerer tube is internally tapered to provide extra strength without adding unnecessary weight. - Rim brake version features CNC machined 4-bolt brake mounts on the rear of the fork are spaced at 85mm with an integrated booster to increase braking power and durability. - Disc version features a CNC-machined post mount disc brake mount. - Ovalized fork blades give an excellent strength to weight ratio as well as a larger weld contact area at the crown. - Black anodized finish with Jitsie graphics. - Supplied without starnut. We recommend the Trialtech Large starnut. Please Note: Fork may be supplied without additional graphics on the fork legs.
- High quality fork adaptors for Inspired Arcade forks only. - Designed to allow 9mm and 10mm axle hubs to be used in Arcade fork 15mm taper dropouts. - CNC machined from 7075 aluminum. - Anodized black only. - Supplied as a pair.
- High quality replacement 15mm axle assembly to fit Inspired Arcade forks only. - 7075 aluminum axle and washer with tough steel bolt. - Includes tapered washer and bolt.
- High quality replacement axle assembly to fit 15mm bolt through Inspired Fourplay and Hex forks only. - 7075 aluminum axle and washer with tough, steel bolt. - Includes tapered washer and bolt.
- The Inspired Headlock system is designed to allow front brake hose routing through many forks. - Perfect for riders who want to do barspins or tailwhips. - High quality, CNC machined aluminum top and bottom caps. - Top cap features a large slotted guide for easy assembly and optimal hose routing (Orientation can be changed to suit left or right front brake positions). - Tapered bottom cap design fits most forks. - Available to fit standard 1 1/8" or 1.5" tapered forks. - Supplied with steel bolt kit for different length steerers. - Fits steerer lengths 205mm- 250mm. - Anodized black with laser etched Inspired logo. Please Note: The 205-250mm length is for the fork steerer only, it does not include the length of the fork crown, which is typically 20-50mm.
$30.00 - $34.00
- Replacement thru-axle for Crewkerz hubs. - Compatible with Crewkerz frames and forks only. - High quality aluminum construction. - Fitting for T-40 Torx wrench for easy adjustment and less chance of stripping than a standard allen key fitting. - Available in 9mm front or 12mm rear. - Anodized red finish. - Sold individually.
- Top end carbon fork from Crewkerz. - Tested and used by Crewkerz rider and World Champion Jack Carthy. - One of the strongest forks available despite its low weight. - Full uni-directional carbon fiber construction provides great stiffness with minimal weight. - Tapered steerer with 1 1/8" upper and 1.5" lower provides increased front end strength and stiffness. - Steerer is kevlar reinforced and features an aluminum insert for added durability. - Steerer insert is threaded to accept the top cap bolt, eliminating the need for a starnut. - Uses an integrated crown race that is designed to work with most sealed bearing headsets (not compatible with Chris King headsets). - Available in 4-bolt rim brake or Post Mount disc brake models. - Dedicated 4-bolt mounts spaced at 92mm use an aluminum insert to provide thread durability. - 4-bolt mounts are set into the fork legs for added stiffness and braking power. - Disc version features integrated hose clip on the back of the fork leg. - Another nifty feature is the integrated crossover hose clip, which keeps your crossover brake line secure and out of the way, making it less likely to get damaged. - Thru-axle design is much stiffer than traditional bolt-on forks/hubs. - Fork dropouts are spaced at 100mm for use only with the Crewkerz 9mm thru-axle (sold separately). - Dropouts feature aluminum inserts for added durability. - Matte carbon finish with Crewkerz WAW Ultimate graphics. - Suitable for 26" bikes.
Page 1 of 1