- Starnuts designed for Echo and other trials forks. - Narrower than standard 1 1/8" steerer starnuts to fit the thicker diameter steerer walls of trials forks. - For sizing, the star nut should be 1-3mm larger than the internal diameter of your fork steerer. - Sold individually.
- Replacement star fangled nut for use inside fork steerer tubes to allow pre-load of headset bearings. - Standard M6 x 1.0 thread. - For sizing, the star nut should be 1-3mm larger than the internal diameter of your fork steerer.
$10.00 $15.00 33% Off
- Replacement threaded top cap for Trialtech forks. - Fits Trialtech Sport 20" and 26" forks. - CNC machined from 6061 Aluminum. - Available in anodized black only.
- High quality fork adaptors for Inspired Arcade forks only. - Designed to allow 9mm and 10mm axle hubs to be used in Arcade fork 15mm taper dropouts. - CNC machined from 7075 aluminum. - Anodized black only. - Supplied as a pair.
- Replacement thru-axle for Crewkerz hubs. - Compatible with Crewkerz frames and forks only. - High quality aluminum construction. - Fitting for T-40 Torx wrench for easy adjustment and less chance of stripping than a standard allen key fitting. - Available in 9mm front or 12mm rear. - Anodized red finish. - Sold individually.
- High quality replacement 15mm axle assembly to fit Inspired Arcade forks only. - 7075 aluminum axle and washer with tough steel bolt. - Includes tapered washer and bolt.
- The Inspired Headlock system is designed to allow front brake hose routing through many forks. - Perfect for riders who want to do barspins or tailwhips. - High quality, CNC machined aluminum top and bottom caps. - Top cap features a large slotted guide for easy assembly and optimal hose routing (Orientation can be changed to suit left or right front brake positions). - Tapered bottom cap design fits most forks. - Available to fit standard 1 1/8" or 1.5" tapered forks. - Supplied with steel bolt kit for different length steerers. - Fits steerer lengths 205mm- 250mm. - Anodized black with laser etched Inspired logo. Please Note: The 205-250mm length is for the fork steerer only, it does not include the length of the fork crown, which is typically 20-50mm.
Page 1 of 1