- Show More Sizes
- Show Fewer Sizes
- Solda's Paste Wax is affordable and easy to apply. - Comes in three temperature ranges for varying conditions. - Gives you maximum glide for minimal waxing effort. - Apply cold (no iron required) with enclosed sponge. - Sold in 75ml tubes. Yellow: Air Temperature +15° to 0°C Red: Air Temperature 0° to -6°C Blue: Air Temperature -6° to -20°C
$10.00 $20.00 50% Savings
- An easy to apply fluorine paste that's excellent on humid and wet snow. - Can be used as a start accelerator or a waxing corrective for the second run, or on that day when you just don't have time to apply hot wax. - Supplied with a foam applicator. - Apply the paste to the base in a thin coat and let dry for 5 minutes. Follow this with polishing with a dry cloth or a cork. - Sold in 15g container.
Solda HC1 are economical paraffin-based waxes that do not contain fluorine. They are great for training, prepping ski bases and for travel waxing. Each HC1 wax comes with a free sample of SOLDA F-15 low fluor wax. 4 waxes to choose from. Yellow: Snow temp -1 to +1C, 30 to 34F For warm days when the snow is melting. Orange: Snow temp -6 to -2C, 21 to 30F Best in older, transformed snow. Violet: Snow temp -10 to -6C, 14 to 21F A great training wax because it is so versatile. A wide termperature range, this wax works very well on both new and old snow in dry to medium humidity levels. Blue: Snow temp -20 to -10C, -4 to 14F A good choice on those days when the snow is "squeaky" cold. HC.1 Blue is a hard wax, making it very durable. Each 60g box comes with a free 12g sample of F15 Medium Fluor Ski Wax. SO you actually get 72g of wax.
$12.00 - $20.00
- High quality wide range training and ski prep wax from Solda. - Sold in 250g and 500g blocks. Red Snow temp -3 to -10C Air temp +1 to -14C Green Snow temp. -10 to -20C Air temp. -6 to -24C
Swix CH-X wax is an economic training and racing wax as well as an all round base prep wax. CH4 Green -12ºC to -32ºC (10ºF to -26ºF). For extreme cold conditions, can be used alone as a race wax when the air humidity is low. Performs very well on artificial snow and has great durability. Recommended iron temperature setting of 155ºC. CH5 Turquoise -8ºC to -14ºC (18ºF to 7ºF). New in the CH line, it fills a hardness gap between CH4 and CH6. Easier to apply than CH4, but provides outstanding glide properties within its temperature range, and has a great durability. Recommended iron temperature of 150ºC. CH6 Blue -5ºC to -10ºC (23ºF to 14ºF). Very good as a base layer for other waxes. Also a very good training and racing wax alone in low humidity conditions. At this temperature range the addition of synthetic waxes increase the resistance against wear on aggressive man-made snow. Recommended iron temperature setting of 145ºC. CH7 Violet -2ºC to -8ºC (28ºF to 18ºF). A new and improved wax that performs great in normal winter conditions below the freezing point. Its hardness makes it convenient to work with and easy to get a good end-result. Recommended iron temperature setting of 140ºC. CH8 Red +4ºC to -4ºC (39ºF to 25ºF). Used very often as a wax for training, traveling and cleaning. Recommended iron temperature setting of 130ºC. CH10 Yellow +10ºC to 0ºC (50ºF to 32ºF). For very wet conditions. Also good for base preparation and to protect the bases when traveling. Recommended iron temperature setting of 120ºC.
- Liquid wax for all kinds of snow conditions and temperature. - Easy to apply cold with supplied sponge. - Shake before application, then apply to clean base. Wait 2-3 minutes then polish. - Can also be used as an anti-icing wax for fish scale skis. - 75ml.
- Solda Eco Jet wax is designed with environmentally friendly ingredients to minimize your impact. - Formulated from beeswax and vegetable waxes. - No harsh fluorocarbons or hydrocarbons. - Low melting point (80ºC) makes application easy and fast. - Ideal in temperatures from 3ºC to -11ºC. - 60g
$14.00 - $22.00
- Solda's famous Performance line of high quality low-fluor wax. - Ideal for training and as a base for Solda F-15 and F-31 waxes. - This is the wax we use for 90% of our training here in Bend, Oregon. - Available in 75g, 180g or 250g sizes. Yellow Snow temp: 27 to 33F (-3 to +1 C) / Air temp: 19 to 50F (-7 to +10C) Red Snow temp: 14 to 27F (-10 to -3C) / Air temp: 7 to 33F (-14 to +1C) Green Snow temp: 14 to -4 F (-10 to -20C) Air temp: 7 to -11F (-14 to -24C)
$16.00 - $92.00
These convenient solids are great for rubbing onto your skis just before the start. You rub the solid onto your ski, cork in, then brush. It is quick and easy to use - and you don't have to worry about spills. This 5 gram size is good for waxing 5-8 pairs of skis. (We also have the 22 gram size, good for 30-50 pair of skis.) SOLDA PowerJet 1 (21 to 34F) PowerJet 1, formerly Solid Fluor, is a solid version of SOLDA Fluor 100. It is nearly 100% fluorocarbon. Very fast in warmer conditions in both old and new snow with high humidity. SOLDA PowerJet 2 (14 to 21F) PowerJet 2 is the colder companion to PowerJet 1. This solid fluoro shares many of the same performance characteristics of HP05. Easy to apply, it can be ironed or corked in. If the race morning temperature is very cold, but you expect it to warm up, we recommend corking in a layer of PowerJet 2 over a warmer wax to get you through those first few cold kilometers. SOLDA PowerJet 3 (-4 to 19F) PowerJet 3 (formerly known as Speed Cold) is a non-fluorocarbon synthetic compound which is faster than fluoros in cold, dry snow. A perfect last-minute solution when you get to a race site and realize that you have waxed too warm. SOLDA PowerJet 4 Carbon Speed Enhancer. Rub onto dry, base-prepped skis then cork and brush. Use as top layer or as an under layer for fluorocarbon. Can be used in combinations with SOLDA HPO5 or Fluor in spray or powder. PowerJet Carbon 4 has a wide range of use: 9 to 25 F (-13 to -4C), Humidity: 30% - 100%, making it an ideal option in almost all snow and humidity conditions. PowerJet 5 Very Warm. Solid Fluor for very warm, wet, spring snow conditions. Buy a 3-pack of 1, 3 and 4 and save a few bucks.
$20.00 $44.00 55% Savings
- Start low fluorinated gliders are suitable for all snow conditions when humidity is less than 55%. - Also works as a base glider for high fluorinated glide waxes. - 60g container. LF06 Violet -3°...-8°C (27°...18°F) 0%...55% Humidity Iron Temp 120°C (248°F) LF8 Blue -7°...-12°C (20°...10°F) 0%...55% Humidity Iron Temp = 140°C (284°F) LF08 Green -8°...-30°C (18°...-22°F) 0%...55% Humidity Iron Temp = 140°C (284°F)
$20.00 - $22.00
SG-gliders are non-fluorinated and efficient basic gliders. Used for racing as base gliders, when humidity is < 55%. The Start SG10 Green is the "Start Green" that made Start famous. Start Green should be in every skiers wax box for those super cold days. 90g Purple -1°...-7°C (30°...19°F) 0%...55% Humidity Iron Temp = 120°C (248°F) Blue -7°...-12°C (19°...10°F) 0%...55% Humidity Iron Temp = 130°C (266°F) Green -10°...-30°C (14°...-22°F) 0%...55% Humidity Iron Temp = 150°C (302°F)
- Solda's Base Universal is a wide range hydrocarbon wax that saturates bases easily. - We use this as a first layer on skis that show up in the shop neglected and in need of some love. - Apply a layer and scrape when it is still hot. - Works great as a cleaning wax when applied before storage. - Sold in a 500g block.
- Ecological HydroCarbon wax for training and base care. - Biodegradable. - Without the addition of fluorine. - Ideal for practice sessions and ambitious amateurs. - Resealable wax case. - 120g. Black Used as a base wax or mixed as an additive. DLC additive for high degree of dirt repellency and hold. Used as the base wax or added to the racing wax in dirty snow conditions and aggressive artificial snow. Yellow -6 - 0°C Snow Temperature, 130°C Iron Temperature For damp to wet snow conditions Red -12 - -4°C Snow Temperature, 140°C Iron Temperature Wide range of use for common snow and medium temperature conditions Blue -30 - -10°C Snow Temperature, 150°C Iron Temperature For cold and aggressive snow conditions
$25.00 - $160.00 $52.00 - $160.00 Up To 84% Savings
- High performance glide wax from Solda. - Ideal wax for conditions of high humidity. - F40 Carbon replaces the familiar F40 Top Race. - Carbon additive has been found to equal the old F40 in new and newly transformed snow and to exceed the older product in old, abrasive or dirty snow. - Available in Yellow, Orange, Red, Violet & Green. - Available in 60g and 180g blocks or 30g powder. Yellow Snow Temp: 28° to 34°F (-2° to +1°C) Air Temp: 41° to 28°F (+5° to -4°C) Relative Humidity: 60-100% Orange Snow Temp: 21° to 28°F (-6° to -2°C) Air Temp: 16° to 36°F (-9° to 2°C) Relative Humidity: 50-100% Red Snow Temp: 14° to 28°F (-3° to -10°C) Air Temp: 8° to 33°F (-13° to 0°C) Relative Humidity: 70-100% Violet Snow Temp: 18° to 10°F (-8° to -12°C) Air Temp: 14° to 7°F (-10° to -14°C) Relative Humidity: 60-100% Green Snow Temp: 10° to -4°F (-12° to -20°C) Air Temp: 7° to -13°F (-14° to -25°C) Relative Humidity: 60-100%
$25.00 - $45.00
Solda HC28 is a Hydrocarbon-based skiwax with a Carbon additive; the perfect ski wax for renewing graphite ski bases. An optimum base for F31/F15. Iron it on. Clean the iron very carefully while still hot. Gives renewed shine and lubricates worn out ski bases. It is also a great start for dirty spring snow.
$28.00 - $180.00
- One of our favorites in the Solda wax line. - An economical, low fluoro wax with a very wide temperature and snow crystal range. - After a long day of skiing we often brush the bases and apply a layer of UF7 and set the skis aside until the next ski day. - Also works great as a base for many race day waxes. - No respectable wax box is considered complete without some Solda UF7. - Available in 60g, 180g, and 1000g blocks.
$30.00 - $62.00 $30.00 - $70.00 Up To 57% Savings
- Solda F15 is a great race wax choice on days of low to medium humidity (40-70%) and for training on those days you really want to feel fast. - F15 line contains a lower percentage of Fluorine than F31, making it more economical. - Same temperature ranges as the F31 line. - 60g box comes with a free 12g sample of Solda F-31 wax. - 35g size comes in a deoderant style stick for easy application. Yellow: -1 to +1C, 30 to 34F Ideal for transformed snow in wamer temperatures above and just below freezing. Ideal in spring-like conditions. Pink: -6 to 0C, 21 to 32F We love this wax in new snow. Great for training on those new snow days that we all dream of. Orange: -6° to -1°C, 21° to 30°F Orange is the old snow complement to F31 Pink. Though these two waxes have similar temperature ranges, the Pink is for new snow, while the Orange excels in older and transformed snow. This wax works very well on snow that has frozen overnight, but is warming up during the day. Red: -10 to -2C, 14 to 27F For new or non completely transformed snow in 30-60% humidity Violet: -10 to -6C, 14 to 21F A great wax for new and old snow, medium to high humidity. Green: -20 to -11C, -4 to 14F An excellent choice for colder temperatures. Excels at fast speed at an economic price.
$30.00 - $50.00
- Solda Linea is an excellent hydrocarbon ski wax for conditions of low and mid air humidity. - Works well in all types of snow. - Also saturates bases well and can be used to prep the bases of new skis or as storage waxes. - Sold in 500g or 1000g (green only) blocks. Yellow Snow: -2 to 1C / Air: -2 to +5C Pink Snow: -8 to -1C / Air: -10 to +3C Green Snow: -20 to -8C / Air: -24 to -10C
Solda S20 Antistatic Powder works great in dry conditions. S20 is most often used as a top coat in cold, windblown natural snow, or artificial snow in dry, cold conditions. S20 over a base of Solda HC28 runs very well when the snow is down between 15 and -4F. S20 has often been a winner at Boulder Mountain Tour in cold, windblown snow. In a recent World Cup Giant Slalom the Italian women's team had very fast skis with a base of Solda S20 and top coat of Solda HP04. 40g
- Swix's pure white hydrocarbon powder for very cold conditions. - Can be used alone or as a base for other waxes during abrasive conditions. - Easier to apply and scrape than other cold conditions waxes. - Ideal for 12ºC to -32ºC (12ºF to -26ºF). - Recommended iron temperature of 150-155ºC. - 30g container.
$34.00 - $70.00
- Solda Fluor Carbon 27 wax is the ideal base layer for Solda glide waxes in high humidity. - Helps to saturate ski base with graphite dry lubricant and it helps reduce static. - Contains a fluorine additive, making it an excellent choice for all snow types. - Optimum base layer for Solda F31 and Solda PowerJet waxes. - Also works well as a base for dirty, abrasive snow. - Apply a layer by rubbing the wax on a clean base and then applying the first layer of temperature specific wax and heating both with the waxing iron. - Sold in 75g and 180g blocks.
Excellent hardener for dirty snow. - Designed for use in very low temperatures, low humidity, and abrasive snow. - Applied next to the edges, it also preserves the base. - Apply hot, scrape when skis are still warm, then brush. - Sold in a 30g container. Recommended for: 10-50% Humidity -15°C to -30°C Snow Temperature -12°C to -43°C Air Temperature
Solda S32 Powder works as a base hardener and anti-static all in one. It is a combination of S20 and S30. It is primarily for snow that is even colder than -5F. It has also run well on cold, artificial snow. 35g
$42.00 - $96.75 $56.00 - $129.00 Up To 67% Savings
- Developed by Solda for serious racers when speed is important. - F40 Top Race works great in high humidity conditions. - A great choice for new or newly transformed snow conditions and the humidity is over 60% - Available in 60g and 180g blocks. Yellow Snow Temp: 28° to 34°F (-2° to +1°C) Air Temp: 41° to 28°F (+5° to -4°C) Relative Humidity: 60-100% Red Snow Temp: 14° to 28°F (-3° to -10°C) Air Temp: 8° to 33°F (-13° to 0°C) Relative Humidity: 70-100% Green Snow Temp: 10° to -4°F (-12° to -20°C) Air Temp: 7° to -13°F (-14° to -25°C) Relative Humidity: 60-100%
- Start medium fluorinated gliders are suitable for all snow conditions, when humidity is less than 55%. - Also works as a base glider for high fluorinated glide waxes. - 60g container. MF6 Purple -2° to -7°C (28° to 19°F) 0%...55% Humidity Iron Temp 130°C (266°F) MF8 Blue -7° to -12°C (19° to 10°F) 0%...55% Humidity Iron Temp = 140°C (284°F) MF10 Green -10° to -30°C (14° to -22°F) 0%...55% Humidity Iron Temp = 140°C (284°F)
$45.00 - $120.00
- Solda's F31 glide wax is one of the fastest high-flourine waxes available. - Excels in high humidity (>60%). - Can be used alone or as a base for pure fluorocarbons. - Available in 60g, 180g, and 250g blocks. Yellow: -1° to +1°C, 30° to 34°F For snow conditions near or above freezing. Works best in melting and transformed snow. Pink: -6° to 0°C, 21° to 32°F F31 Pink is unbeatable in new snow. New snow falls most often in the 21-32 degree temperature range with high humidity, and this wax is designed specifically for these conditions. Orange: -6° to -1°C, 21° to 30°F F31 Orange is the old snow complement to F31 Pink. Though these two waxes have similar temperature ranges, the Pink is for new snow, while the Orange excels in older and transformed snow. This wax works very well on snow that has frozen overnight, but is warming up during the day. Red: -10° to -2°C, 14° to 27°F For new or non completely transformed snow in 30-60% humidity. Violet: -10° to -6°C, 14° to 21°F The most used base wax in the SOLDA wax box. A great wax in new or old snow with high humidity. Green: -20° to -11°C, -4° to 14°F An excellent choice for colder temperatures. Excels at fast speed.
$52.00 - $160.00
- Super high performance glide wax from Solda. - Ideal wax for very long races when you wish to keep glide advantage as long as possible. - Also great for when you wish to have the utmost performance, regardless of the length of the race. - Very high content of the same nearly pure fluro-powder that composes HP05. - When humidity is below 70%, a single application of F40 Special ensures a superb glide, without need of a second layer with HP05. - In conditions of very high humidity, a layer of F40 Special + a layer of HP05 delivers unchallenged skis. - Available in Yellow, Orange, Red, Violet & Green. - Available in 60g and 180g blocks. Yellow Snow Temp: 28° to 34°F (-2° to +1°C) Air Temp: 41° to 28°F (+5° to -4°C) Relative Humidity: 60-100% Orange Snow Temp: 21° to 28°F (-6° to -2°C) Air Temp: 16° to 36°F (-9° to 2°C) Relative Humidity: 50-100% Red Snow Temp: 14° to 28°F (-3° to -10°C) Air Temp: 8° to 33°F (-13° to 0°C) Relative Humidity: 70-100% Violet Snow Temp: 18° to 10°F (-8° to -12°C) Air Temp: 14° to 7°F (-10° to -14°C) Relative Humidity: 60-100% Green Snow Temp: 10° to -4°F (-12° to -20°C) Air Temp: 7° to -13°F (-14° to -25°C) Relative Humidity: 60-100%
- Highly fluorinated racing wax to meet the highest demands. The wax used by World Cup stars! - Tribloc technology for excellent sliding properties. - Very high fluorine content for maximum water and dirt repellency - Unmatched degree of hold. - Fluorine Dibloc acts as a bonding agent for Top Finish products. - Resealable wax case - 40g. Black 130°C Iron Temperature Highly fluorinated racing wax with a unique DLC additive. Is used as the base wax during World Cups or added to the racing wax in dirty snow conditions or aggressive artificial snow. Yellow -6 - 0°C Snow Temperature, 130°C Iron Temperature For damp to wet snow conditions Red -12 - -4°C Snow Temperature, 140°C Iron Temperature Wide range of use for common snow and medium temperature conditions Blue -30 - -10°C Snow Temperature, 150°C Iron Temperature For cold and aggressive snow conditions
- Solda's Thermo Wax is a low melting point hydrocarbon wax that saturates new bases very well. - Great wax to use to restore bases after a new grind. - Can also be used as a cleaning wax or a storage and travel wax. - Webskis hot box wax of choice. - Sold in 1000g blocks.
- Super high performance glide wax from Solda. - Ideal for high humidity (50-100%). - Available in 35g deoderant style stick for easy application. Yellow: 0° to -4°C (32° to 25°F) Red: -3° to -10°C (27° to 14°F)
Page 1 of 2 Next page