- Excellent hardener for dirty snow from Solda. - Designed for use in very low temperatures, low humidity, and abrasive snow. - Applied next to the edges, it also preserves the base. - Apply hot, scrape when skis are still warm, then brush. - Sold in a 30g container. Recommended for: Temperature: -34°C to -12°C (-29°F to 10°F) Humidity: 10-50%
$40.00 - $85.00 $56.00 - $129.00 Up to 34% Off
- Developed by Solda for serious racers when speed is important. - F40 Top Race works great in high humidity conditions. - A great choice for new or newly transformed snow conditions and the humidity is over 60% - Available in 60g and 180g blocks. Yellow Temp: 41° to 28°F (+5° to -4°C) Humidity: 60-100% Red Temp: 8° to 33°F (-13° to 0°C) Humidity: 70-100% Green Temp: 7° to -13°F (-14° to -25°C) Humidity: 60-100%
- The Swix HS series are great gliders for training and competition with very good glide properties. - Easy to work with iron on wax. - Great combination of performance and durability. - Fluoro-free and non-toxic. - Sold in 60g blocks. HS5 Turquoise -18ºC to -10ºC (0ºF to 14ºF) Recommended Iron Temperature: 160ºC (320ºF) The hardest wax in the HS line, a great choice in cold conditions, due to its great durability and dry friction properties. HS6 Blue -12ºC to -6ºC (10ºF to 21ºF) Recommended Iron Temperature: 155ºC (311ºF) A very versatile wax, its area of use stretches from underlayer for powder to racing wax and base prep wax for cold skis. HS6 has a good durability and offers great performance on natural and artificial snow. HS7 Violet -8ºC to -2ºC (18ºF to 28ºF) Recommended Iron Temperature: 150ºC (302ºF) Performs great in normal winter conditions below the freezing point. Its hardness makes it convenient to work with and easy to get a good end-result. Can be used as a racing wax at low air humidity, but will also serve the purpose as a brilliant training wax. HS8 Red -4ºC to +4ºC (25ºF to 39ºF) Recommended Iron Temperature: 150ºC (302ºF) A great wax for both base-prep and training. It can also be used as a race wax, preferably used with a top coat. HS10 Yellow 0ºC to 10ºC (32ºF to 50ºF) Recommended Iron Temperature: 150ºC (302ºF) Ideal in warm conditions, typically during spring skiing. For racing we recommend to go with a top coat as the final layer.
- Solda S-32 Powder works as a base hardener and anti-static all in one. - It is a mixture of Solda S-20 and S-30. - Designed for use on very cold snow. - Sold in 35g container. Recommended for: Temperature: -34°C to -12°C (-29°F to 10°F) Humidity: 10-50%
- Start medium fluorinated gliders are suitable for all snow conditions, when humidity is less than 55%. - Also works as a base glider for high fluorinated glide waxes. - 60g container. MF6 Purple -2° to -7°C (28° to 19°F) Iron Temp 130°C (266°F) MF8 Blue -7° to -12°C (19° to 10°F) Iron Temp = 140°C (284°F) MF10 Green -10° to -30°C (14° to -22°F) Iron Temp = 150°C (302°F)
$50.00 - $130.00
- Solda's F31 glide wax is one of the fastest high-flourine waxes available. - Excels in high humidity (>60%). - Can be used alone or as a base for pure fluorocarbons. - Same temperature ranges as the F15 line. - Available in 60g, 180g, and 250g blocks. Yellow: -4ºC to +5ºC (25ºF to 41ºF) Ideal for transformed snow in warmer temperatures above and just below freezing. A great spring-like conditions wax. Pink: -9ºC to +2ºC (16ºF to 36ºF) We love this wax in new snow. Great for training on those new snow days that we all dream of. Orange: -9ºC to +2ºC (16ºF to 36ºF) Though Pink and Orange have the same temperature range, the Pink is for new snow, while the Orange excels in older and transformed snow. This wax works very well on snow that has frozen overnight, but is warming up during the day. Red: -13ºC to 0ºC (9ºF to 32ºF) For new or non completely transformed snow in 30-60% humidity. Violet: -14ºC to -4ºC (7ºF to 25ºF) A great wax for new and old snow, medium to high humidity. The Solda F31 is great for Nordic skiing and is our wax of choice for those going out to hit the trails.
$50.00 $70.00 29% Off
- Super high performance wax powder from Solda. - Powder form can be easily mixed with additives like hardeners. - Ideal for high humidity (50-100%). - Available in 30g powder container. Yellow: Above -4°C (25°F) Red: -13°C to 0°C (8° to 32°F)
$52.00 - $160.00
- Super high performance glide wax from Solda. - Ideal wax for very long races when you wish to keep glide advantage as long as possible. - Also great for when you wish to have the utmost performance, regardless of the length of the race. - Very high content of the same nearly pure fluoro-powder that composes HP05. - When humidity is below 70%, a single application of F40 Special ensures a superb glide, without need of a second layer with HP05. - In conditions of very high humidity, a layer of F40 Special + a layer of HP05 delivers unchallenged skis. - Available in 60g and 180g blocks. Yellow: -4ºC to +5ºC (25ºF to 41ºF) Ideal for transformed snow in warmer temperatures above and just below freezing. A great spring-like conditions wax. Orange: -9ºC to +2ºC (16ºF to 36ºF) Excels in new wet snow and non-transformed snow in 50-100% humidity. Red: -13ºC to 0ºC (9ºF to 32ºF) For old and transformed snow in 50-100% humidity. Violet: -14ºC to -4ºC (7ºF to 25ºF) A great wax for cold and non-transformed snow in 50-100% humidity. Green: -24ºC to -13ºC (-11ºF to 9ºF) An excellent choice for colder temperatures.
- Easy to use universal liquid wax from Solda for recreational skiing or training. - Water-based formulation is fluorine free and biodegradable, making it the best option for skiers who want great glide with the least amount of environmental impact. - Designed for use in all types of snow with a wide temperature range. - Easily applied cold without an iron: simply apply to the base with the supplied applicator sponge, let dry for 20-30 minutes, then polish with a soft cloth. - Works best from -13°C to +5°C (9°F to 41°F) in 20-70% humidity. - Sold in 90ml bottle with cap and applicator sponge.
$54.00 - $60.00
- Vauhti Pure Up waxes are performance liquid glide waxes that do not contain fluorocarbons. - Offers good gliding properties without using harmful fluorocarbon ingredients. - Great for training - Formulated from high-quality hydrocarbon ingredients, zinc stearate and silicon wax to give good performance and durability. - Available in Wet, Mid, and Cold to suit a variety of temperatures and all snow conditions. - LDR (Long Distance) is formulated to give the best durability for longer distances. - Quick and easy to use, no ironing required. - Simply apply with the sponge applicator, allow to dry at room temperature for at least 15 minutes, and brush out. - Available in 80ml bottle with applicator sponge. Pure Up Wet Temperature: -1°C to +10°C (30°F to 50°F) For warm, wet conditions and damp snow. Pure Up Mid Temperature: -4°C to +2°C (25°F to 36°F) Great on new and damp snow. Pure Up Cold Temperature: -20°C to -2°C (-4°F to 28°F) Suitable in cold winter conditions. Pure Up LDR Temperature: -10°C to +5°C (14°F to 41°F) For a wide temperature range and variable conditions over long distances.
$55.00 $90.00 39% Off
- A hard, durable glide wax for long distance cross country racing. - Ideal for old, dirtier and wet snow conditions. - Works great in warmer conditions, but is also competitive in colder weather. - Sold in 40g blocks. - Recommended Iron Temperature: 150ºC
- The fastest fluor-free glide waxes from Rex. - Offers superior fluor-free performance in all skiing conditions. - 40g block. RG12 Yellow -2°C to +2°C (28°F to 36°F) The softest wax on RG-series. Compared to traditional warm condition gliders the RG12 is relatively hard and not so oily wax. RG22 Blue -8°C to -2°C (18°F to 28°F) Developed for mild to medium frosts, the RG22 is our all time fastest fluor free wax! As a block it is hard, but still easy to melt. Developed especially as an underlayer for top coatings, but works extremely well also as a final layer. RG22 Graphite -12°C to +2°C (10°F to 36°F) Engineered especially for new snow and contains a precisely defined amount of graphite. Hardness is positioned between RG12 Yellow and RG22 Blue. RG32 Green -20°C to -8°C (-4°F to 18°F) A hard and very durable glider for cold conditions. Due to its hardness it is very durable and abrasion resistant.
- Solda's popular Fluor HP race wax, now available in liquid form! - Pure fluorocarbon liquid wax. - Great for when you wish to have the utmost performance without time consuming hot-waxing. - Liquid wax with sponge tip allows for easy application. - Easily applied cold without an iron: simply apply to the base with the supplied applicator sponge, let dry for 20-30 minutes, then polish with a soft cloth. - Sold in 90ml bottle with cap and applicator sponge. Fluor 100: -8°C to +5°C (18°F to 41°F) 50-100% Humidity Especially good in falling and new snow in high humidity. HP04: -11° to +3°C (12°F to 37°F) 50-100% Humidity Performs very well in new or slightly transformed snow in high humidity. HP05: -18°C to -5°C (0°F to 23°F) 40-100% Humidity Delivers top performance on colder transformed snow in medium to high humidity. HP06: -23°C to -7°C (-9°F to 19°F) 40-100% Humidity Ideal for cold, cloudy conditions on very abrasive and transformed snow.
$60.00 - $100.00 $80.00 - $100.00 Up to 25% Off
- High performance racing additive from Solda. - Performs very well in new or slightly transformed snow in high humidity. - Designed for use in conditions between those of Fluor 100 and HP05. - Available in 20g or 30g powder or 75ml spray. Recommend for: Temperature: -11°C to +3°C (12°F to 37°F) Humidity: 50-100%
- Solda Superglide is fluorine-free hydrocarbon wax designed for top level skiing. - Offers an excellent combination of gliding and endurance properties without using harmful fluorocarbon ingredients. - Works best on transformed snow when humidity is above 50%. - Apply with an iron to achieve the best results for glide and durability. - Can also be rubbed on and corked in if you are in a pinch. - Great for training and racing. - Sold in a 60g block. Yellow: -4ºC to +5ºC (25ºF to 41ºF) Recommended Iron Temperature: 115ºC (240ºF) Red: -13ºC to 0ºC (9ºF to 32ºF) Recommended Iron Temperature: 120ºC (250ºF) Green: -24ºC to -13ºC (-11ºF to 9ºF) Recommended Iron Temperature: 125ºC (257ºF)
- In track or out of bounds, every skier or boarder working with skins should own this kit. - Clean skins that have been properly taken care of give much better kick and glide, and Vauhti has made it simple to care for your equipment. - Use the Skin Ski Cleaner followed by the Pure One Mid for any glide zones for rocket fast skis and boards. - Maximum performance with minimal work. - Includes one 80ml bottle of Pure Mid Glide wax for the glide zones. - Includes one 80ml bottle of Pure Skin Clean and Glide to treat the skin insert. - Apply Clean and Glide to skin then wipe off extra with included cloth. Please Note: The packaging color and design may vary from the photo.
- Solda's Thermo Wax is a low melting point hydrocarbon wax that saturates new bases very well. - Great wax to use to restore bases after a new grind. - Can also be used as a cleaning wax or a storage and travel wax. - Webskis hot box wax of choice. - Sold in 1000g blocks.
- Toko's high fluorine content hot wax for racing. - Used by many athletes at World Cup and Olympic events. - Formulated for the highest glide properties and unmatched durability. - Resealable wax case. - 40g. Yellow -4°C to 10°C (25°F to 50°F) Iron Temp: 130°C (266°F) Red -11°C to -2°C (12°F to 28°F) Iron Temp: 140°C (280°F) Blue -30°C to -9°C (-22°F to 16°F) Iron Temp: 150°C (300°F)
- Solda's powder mix of HP05 and S-30. - A useful combination of two waxes that compliment each other and consistently work well together. - Solda HP05 is a fast fluorocarbon wax that repels dirt, is long-lasting, and adapts extremely well to changing conditions, like from cold to warmer snow. - Solda S-30 is a great base hardener for very cold snow and is often used as a base for HP05 when the overnight temperature is very low but is expected to warm up by race time. - A great option for races that involve cold and medium-cold snow and medium to low humidity (which can be among the trickiest conditions to wax for). - Available in two different combinations: 50/50% mix and 70/30% mix (70% HP05/30% S-30), which Solda now packages as HP07. - Sold in 20g powder container. 50/50 mix: -25°C to -10°C (-11°F to +14°F) Humidity: 25-80% Best for very cold snow that's warming up. HP07 (70/30 mix): -20°C to -6°C (-4°F to +21°F) Humidity: 35-90% Ideal for cold snow that's warming up or cold humid snow.
- Solda's popular F40 race wax, now available in liquid form! - Great for when you wish to have the utmost performance without time consuming hot-waxing. - Liquid wax with sponge tip allows for easy application. - Ideal for use in 50-100% humidity. - Easily applied cold without an iron: simply apply to the base with the supplied applicator sponge, let dry for 20-30 minutes, then polish with a soft cloth. - Sold in 90ml bottle with cap and applicator sponge. Yellow: -7°C to +10°C (19°F to 50°F) Red: -14° to +1°C (7°F to 34°F) Green: -24°C to -7°C (-11°F to 19°F)
$80.00 - $135.00
- Solda Fluor 100 powder is a pure fluorocarbon powder for warm snow. - It is especially good in falling and new snow in high humidity. - It is also very durable and repels dirt well, meaning you will have unbeatable skis for the entire race. - Spray version can also be used as a high performance substitute for Zero Spray.
$80.00 - $135.00
- High performance racing additive from Solda. - 100% fluorocarbon compound that delivers top performance on colder transformed snow in medium to high humidity. - Also performs very well on artificial snow and in temperatures that are changing. - Consistently one of the fastest waxes at the Birkie. - Available in 20g or 30g powder or 75ml spray. Recommend for: Temperature: -18°C to -5°C (0°F to 23°F) Humidity: 50-100%
$80.00 - $135.00
- High performance racing additive from Solda. - Designed for use when temperatures are very cold with medium to high humidity. - Works well on very abrasive and transformed snow. - Ideal for cold, cloudy, low wind conditions where temperatures remain relatively constant throughout the race. - Available in 20g or 30g powder or 75ml spray. Recommend for: Temperature: -23°C to -7°C (-9°F to 19°F) Humidity: 40-100%
- A hard, durable glide wax for long distance cross country racing. - New fluoro-free formula. - White works best in newer, cleaner snow. - Black is ideal for old, dirtier snow conditions. - Works great in warmer conditions, but is also competitive in colder weather. - Sold in 40g blocks. - Recommended Iron Temperature: 155ºC
- Liquid base wax from Vauhti. - Use on new and stone ground skis from time to time during the season to get the most bene?t and wear resistance from liquid glide waxes. - Liquid base wax doesn’t need iron and can be used as a base for other liquid glide waxes and paraf?ns. - Contains high quality polyethylene waxes and totally new additives to make a hard, dirt-resistant and wear-resistant coating on the ski base. - Sold in 80ml bottle with locking twist top and applicator sponge.
- Solda's Fluor Plus Dice is designed as a fluor booster for any other wax. - Used as a rub-on top coat when it seems that the wax is not running well. - It can enrich the fluoro content of low fluor waxes such as Solda F15. - Simple and easy to use, it is terrific for coaches or parents on a budget. - Runs in a wide temperature range. - Rub it directly on the ski base before the hot application of another wax. - Sold in 22g blocks.
- Handy glide wax kit from Finnish brand Vauhti. - Includes 3 Fluor-free liquid waxes for all snow and weather conditions. - Maximum performance with minimal work. - Includes one 80ml bottle of Pure One Wet Glide wax, one 80ml bottle of Pure One Cold Glide wax and one 80ml bottle of Pure Clean & Glide. - Also includes small nylon brush.
$99.00 $135.00 27% Off
- Exceptional high-fluorinated powder wax designed for use in coastal areas. - Ideal for use in areas near the ocean or sea that experience winds with high salt content. - Designed for medium to high humidity. - For hot applications. - Sold in 30g Container. Recommended for: Temperature: -11°C to +3°C Humidity: 50-100%
- Swix's HF wax in liquid form. - High fluor content spray-on liquid racing wax with a high durability. - Can be used alone or as an underlayer for powders and top coats. - Sold in 125ml aerosol can. HF6 Blue -12ºC to -4ºC (10ºF to 25ºF). A versatile wax for colder conditions, down to -12°C (10°F). Below this point liquids are normally outperformed by traditional paraffin waxes. Works in all snow conditions, but is at its best when the humidity is high. HF7 Violet -7ºC to -2ºC (19ºF to 28ºF). Performs at its best when typical winter conditions below the freezing point. Can handle various snow conditions and is not humidity sensitive. A safe choice that rarely underperforms within its core temperature range. HF8 Red -4ºC to +4ºC (25ºF to 39ºF). Extremely versatile wax on both sides of the freezing point with exceptional feedback from racing. It performs in older snow below freezing, new falling snow above and everything in between. Basically a must-have in conditions you will meet often. HF10 Yellow 2ºC to 10ºC (36ºF to 50ºF). A great choice for warm, very wet conditions when the snow has transformed. Ideal for spring skiing when the dirt content typically is high, as it collects less pollution from the snow than comparable paraffin waxes.
- Solda HL powders are fluorine-free high performance waxes designed for high level skiing. - Made from a blend of a plant-based lubricant and hydrocarbon waxes. - Offers great gliding properties without using harmful fluorocarbon ingredients. - Available in three temperature ranges for varying conditions. - Works best when humidity is above 40%. - To apply, simply spinkle the powder evenly over the base and iron in. - For long distances or on very abrasive snow, a base of Solda S-30 powder is recommended before applying the HL powder. - Sold in 35g container. HL4: -11°C to +3°C (12°F to 37°F) HL5: -18°C to -5°C (0°F to 23°F) HL6: -23°C to -7°C (-9°F to 19°F)