- Swix's pure white hydrocarbon powder for very cold conditions. - Can be used alone or as a base for other waxes during abrasive conditions. - Easier to apply and scrape than other cold conditions waxes. - Ideal for 12ºC to -32ºC (12ºF to -26ºF). - Recommended iron temperature of 150-155ºC. - 30g container.
- A fluorinated wax formula for conditioning ski and snowboard bases. - Formulated for mid-range temperatures. - Molybdenum is added for further resistance to snow abrasion. - Can be used alone for general skiing or training and can also provide a base for higher fluoro waxes. Recommended iron temperature: 135ºC (275ºF) - 60g.
$34.00 - $70.00
- Solda Fluor Carbon 27 wax is the ideal base layer for Solda glide waxes in high humidity. - Helps to saturate ski base with graphite dry lubricant and it helps reduce static. - Contains a fluorine additive, making it an excellent choice for all snow types. - Optimum base layer for Solda F31 and Solda PowerJet waxes. - Also works well as a base for dirty, abrasive snow. - Apply a layer by rubbing the wax on a clean base and then applying the first layer of temperature specific wax and heating both with the waxing iron. - Sold in 75g and 180g blocks. Recommended for: Humidity: 50-100%
- Excellent hardener for dirty snow from Solda. - Designed for use in very low temperatures, low humidity, and abrasive snow. - Applied next to the edges, it also preserves the base. - Apply hot, scrape when skis are still warm, then brush. - Sold in a 30g container. Recommended for: Temperature: -34°C to -12°C (-29°F to 10°F) Humidity: 10-50%
$40.00 - $85.00 $56.00 - $129.00 Up to 34% Off
- Developed by Solda for serious racers when speed is important. - F40 Top Race works great in high humidity conditions. - A great choice for new or newly transformed snow conditions and the humidity is over 60% - Available in 60g and 180g blocks. Yellow Temp: 41° to 28°F (+5° to -4°C) Humidity: 60-100% Red Temp: 8° to 33°F (-13° to 0°C) Humidity: 70-100% Green Temp: 7° to -13°F (-14° to -25°C) Humidity: 60-100%
- Vauhti HF Liquids are high performance fluorocarbon waxes. - Quick and easy to use, no ironing required. - Simply apply with the sponge applicator, allow to dry at room temperature for at least 15 minutes, and brush out. - Available in 80ml bottle with applicator sponge. HF Wet Temperature: -1°C to +10°C (30°F to 50°F) For warm, wet conditions. HF Mid Temperature: -8°C to +5°C (18°F to 41°F) Great on new and damp snow. Works better at the warmer end of its temperature range in lower humidity, better at the colder end in high humidity. HF Cold Temperature: -15°C to -2°C (5°F to 28°F) Suitable in cold winter condition, on fine grained snow. HF Base High fluorocarbon base wax for all temperatures.
- Solda S-32 Powder works as a base hardener and anti-static all in one. - It is a mixture of Solda S-20 and S-30. - Designed for use on very cold snow. - Sold in 35g container. Recommended for: Temperature: -34°C to -12°C (-29°F to 10°F) Humidity: 10-50%
- Start medium fluorinated gliders are suitable for all snow conditions, when humidity is less than 55%. - Also works as a base glider for high fluorinated glide waxes. - 60g container. MF6 Purple -2° to -7°C (28° to 19°F) Iron Temp 130°C (266°F) MF8 Blue -7° to -12°C (19° to 10°F) Iron Temp = 140°C (284°F) MF10 Green -10° to -30°C (14° to -22°F) Iron Temp = 150°C (302°F)
$45.00 - $120.00
- Solda's F31 glide wax is one of the fastest high-flourine waxes available. - Excels in high humidity (>60%). - Can be used alone or as a base for pure fluorocarbons. - Same temperature ranges as the F15 line. - Available in 60g, 180g, and 250g blocks. Yellow: -4ºC to +5ºC (25ºF to 41ºF) Ideal for transformed snow in warmer temperatures above and just below freezing. A great spring-like conditions wax. Pink: -9ºC to +2ºC (16ºF to 36ºF) We love this wax in new snow. Great for training on those new snow days that we all dream of. Orange: -9ºC to +2ºC (16ºF to 36ºF) Though Pink and Orange have the same temperature range, the Pink is for new snow, while the Orange excels in older and transformed snow. This wax works very well on snow that has frozen overnight, but is warming up during the day. Red: -13ºC to 0ºC (9ºF to 32ºF) For new or non completely transformed snow in 30-60% humidity. Violet: -14ºC to -4ºC (7ºF to 25ºF) A great wax for new and old snow, medium to high humidity. The Solda F31 is great for Nordic skiing and is our wax of choice for those going out to hit the trails.
- Solda Superglide is fluorine-free hydrocarbon wax designed for top level skiing. - Offers an excellent combination of gliding and endurance properties without using harmful fluorocarbon ingredients. - Works best on transformed snow when humidity is above 50%. - Apply with an iron to achieve the best results for glide and durability. - Can also be rubbed on and corked in if you are in a pinch. - Great for training and racing. - Sold in a 60g block. Yellow: -4ºC to +5ºC (25ºF to 41ºF) Recommended Iron Temperature: 115ºC (240ºF) Red: -13ºC to 0ºC (9ºF to 32ºF) Recommended Iron Temperature: 120ºC (250ºF) Green: -24ºC to -13ºC (-11ºF to 9ºF) Recommended Iron Temperature: 125ºC (257ºF)
$50.00 $70.00 29% Off
- Super high performance wax powder from Solda. - Powder form can be easily mixed with additives like hardeners. - Ideal for high humidity (50-100%). - Available in 30g powder container. Yellow: Above -4°C (25°F) Red: -13°C to 0°C (8° to 32°F)
$52.00 - $160.00
- Super high performance glide wax from Solda. - Ideal wax for very long races when you wish to keep glide advantage as long as possible. - Also great for when you wish to have the utmost performance, regardless of the length of the race. - Very high content of the same nearly pure fluoro-powder that composes HP05. - When humidity is below 70%, a single application of F40 Special ensures a superb glide, without need of a second layer with HP05. - In conditions of very high humidity, a layer of F40 Special + a layer of HP05 delivers unchallenged skis. - Available in 60g and 180g blocks. Yellow: -4ºC to +5ºC (25ºF to 41ºF) Ideal for transformed snow in warmer temperatures above and just below freezing. A great spring-like conditions wax. Orange: -9ºC to +2ºC (16ºF to 36ºF) Excels in new wet snow and non-transformed snow in 50-100% humidity. Red: -13ºC to 0ºC (9ºF to 32ºF) For old and transformed snow in 50-100% humidity. Violet: -14ºC to -4ºC (7ºF to 25ºF) A great wax for cold and non-transformed snow in 50-100% humidity. Green: -24ºC to -13ºC (-11ºF to 9ºF) An excellent choice for colder temperatures.
- Easy to use universal liquid wax from Solda for recreational skiing or training. - Water-based formulation is fluorine free and biodegradable, making it the best option for skiers who want great glide with the least amount of environmental impact. - Designed for use in all types of snow with a wide temperature range. - Easily applied cold without an iron: simply apply to the base with the supplied applicator sponge, let dry for 20-30 minutes, then polish with a soft cloth. - Works best from -13°C to +5°C (9°F to 41°F) in 20-70% humidity. - Sold in 90ml bottle with cap and applicator sponge.
$54.00 - $60.00
- Vauhti Pure Up waxes are performance liquid glide waxes that do not contain fluorocarbons. - Offers good gliding properties without using harmful fluorocarbon ingredients. - Great for training - Formulated from high-quality hydrocarbon ingredients, zinc stearate and silicon wax to give good performance and durability. - Available in Wet, Mid, and Cold to suit a variety of temperatures and all snow conditions. - LDR (Long Distance) is formulated to give the best durability for longer distances. - Quick and easy to use, no ironing required. - Simply apply with the sponge applicator, allow to dry at room temperature for at least 15 minutes, and brush out. - Available in 80ml bottle with applicator sponge. Pure Up Wet Temperature: -1°C to +10°C (30°F to 50°F) For warm, wet conditions and damp snow. Pure Up Mid Temperature: -4°C to +2°C (25°F to 36°F) Great on new and damp snow. Pure Up Cold Temperature: -20°C to -2°C (-4°F to 28°F) Suitable in cold winter conditions. Pure Up LDR Temperature: -10°C to +5°C (14°F to 41°F) For a wide temperature range and variable conditions over long distances.
- Solda's popular Fluor HP race wax, now available in liquid form! - Pure fluorocarbon liquid wax. - Great for when you wish to have the utmost performance without time consuming hot-waxing. - Liquid wax with sponge tip allows for easy application. - Easily applied cold without an iron: simply apply to the base with the supplied applicator sponge, let dry for 20-30 minutes, then polish with a soft cloth. - Sold in 90ml bottle with cap and applicator sponge. Fluor 100: -8°C to +5°C (18°F to 41°F) 50-100% Humidity Especially good in falling and new snow in high humidity. HP04: -11° to +3°C (12°F to 37°F) 50-100% Humidity Performs very well in new or slightly transformed snow in high humidity. HP05: -18°C to -5°C (0°F to 23°F) 40-100% Humidity Delivers top performance on colder transformed snow in medium to high humidity. HP06: -23°C to -7°C (-9°F to 19°F) 40-100% Humidity Ideal for cold, cloudy conditions on very abrasive and transformed snow.
$60.00 - $135.00 $80.00 - $135.00 Up to 25% Off
- High performance racing additive from Solda. - Performs very well in new or slightly transformed snow in high humidity. - Designed for use in conditions between those of Fluor 100 and HP05. - Available in 20g or 30g powder or 75ml spray. Recommend for: Temperature: -11°C to +3°C (12°F to 37°F) Humidity: 50-100%
- Solda's Thermo Wax is a low melting point hydrocarbon wax that saturates new bases very well. - Great wax to use to restore bases after a new grind. - Can also be used as a cleaning wax or a storage and travel wax. - Webskis hot box wax of choice. - Sold in 1000g blocks.
- Toko's high fluorine content hot wax for racing. - Used by many athletes at World Cup and Olympic events. - Formulated for the highest glide properties and unmatched durability. - Resealable wax case. - 40g. Yellow -4°C to 10°C (25°F to 50°F) Iron Temp: 130°C (266°F) Red -11°C to -2°C (12°F to 28°F) Iron Temp: 140°C (280°F) Blue -30°C to -9°C (-22°F to 16°F) Iron Temp: 150°C (300°F)
- Solda's popular F40 race wax, now available in liquid form! - Great for when you wish to have the utmost performance without time consuming hot-waxing. - Liquid wax with sponge tip allows for easy application. - Ideal for use in 50-100% humidity. - Easily applied cold without an iron: simply apply to the base with the supplied applicator sponge, let dry for 20-30 minutes, then polish with a soft cloth. - Sold in 90ml bottle with cap and applicator sponge. Yellow: -7°C to +10°C (19°F to 50°F) Red: -14° to +1°C (7°F to 34°F) Green: -24°C to -7°C (-11°F to 19°F)
- Solda's powder mix of HP05 and S-30. - A useful combination of two waxes that compliment each other and consistently work well together. - Solda HP05 is a fast fluorocarbon wax that repels dirt, is long-lasting, and adapts extremely well to changing conditions, like from cold to warmer snow. - Solda S-30 is a great base hardener for very cold snow and is often used as a base for HP05 when the overnight temperature is very low but is expected to warm up by race time. - A great option for races that involve cold and medium-cold snow and medium to low humidity (which can be among the trickiest conditions to wax for). - Available in two different combinations: 50/50% mix and 70/30% mix (70% HP05/30% S-30), which Solda now packages as HP07. - Sold in 20g powder container. 50/50 mix: -25°C to -10°C (-11°F to +14°F) Humidity: 25-80% Best for very cold snow that's warming up. HP07 (70/30 mix): -20°C to -6°C (-4°F to +21°F) Humidity: 35-90% Ideal for cold snow that's warming up or cold humid snow.
$80.00 - $135.00
- Solda Fluor 100 powder is a pure fluorocarbon powder for warm snow. - It is especially good in falling and new snow in high humidity. - It is also very durable and repels dirt well, meaning you will have unbeatable skis for the entire race. - Spray version can also be used as a high performance substitute for Zero Spray.
$80.00 - $135.00
- High performance racing additive from Solda. - 100% fluorocarbon compound that delivers top performance on colder transformed snow in medium to high humidity. - Also performs very well on artificial snow and in temperatures that are changing. - Consistently one of the fastest waxes at the Birkie. - Available in 20g or 30g powder or 75ml spray. Recommend for: Temperature: -18°C to -5°C (0°F to 23°F) Humidity: 50-100%
$80.00 - $135.00
- High performance racing additive from Solda. - Designed for use when temperatures are very cold with medium to high humidity. - Works well on very abrasive and transformed snow. - Ideal for cold, cloudy, low wind conditions where temperatures remain relatively constant throughout the race. - Available in 20g or 30g powder or 75ml spray. Recommend for: Temperature: -23°C to -7°C (-9°F to 19°F) Humidity: 40-100%
- Solda's Fluor Plus Dice is designed as a fluor booster for any other wax. - Used as a rub-on top coat when it seems that the wax is not running well. - It can enrich the fluoro content of low fluor waxes such as Solda F15. - Simple and easy to use, it is terrific for coaches or parents on a budget. - Runs in a wide temperature range. - Rub it directly on the ski base before the hot application of another wax. - Sold in 22g blocks.
- Swix HF wax is a high fluor content racing wax. - Sold in 40g blocks. HF4 Green -12ºC to -32ºC (10ºF to -26ºF). A new cold wax with nano technology specially developed for dry friction conditions. The advantage of fluor in these temperatures is most present when the air humidity is high, meaning above 80%. Recommended iron temperature setting of 155ºC. HF5 Turquoise -8ºC to -14ºC (18ºF to 7ºF). New in the CH line, it fills a hardness gap between CH4 and CH6. Easier to apply than CH4, but provides outstanding glide properties within its temperature range, and has a great durability. The lower melting point compared to the 4 series makes it easier to work with, without sacrificing the good glide properties it has in cold conditions. Recommended iron temperature of 150ºC. HF6 Blue -5ºC to -10ºC (23ºF to 14ºF). It’s a very popular wax both in alpine and cross country and has shown good properties on artificial snow in addition to natural snow. Recommended iron temperature setting of 145ºC. HF7 Violet -2ºC to -8ºC (28ºF to 18ºF). A new and improved wax that performs great in normal winter conditions below the freezing point. Its hardness makes it convenient to work with and easy to get a good end-result. Recommended iron temperature setting of 140ºC. HF8 Red +4ºC to -4ºC (39ºF to 25ºF). Its softness and high fluoro content makes it perfect in conditions on both sides of the freezing point. Recommended iron temperature setting of 130ºC. HF10 Yellow +10ºC to 0ºC (50ºF to 32ºF). For very wet conditions. Can be used as a race wax alone, but is often used as a base for Cera F, such as FC10X and HVC Warm (FC80L). Recommended iron temperature setting of 120ºC.
- Solda HL powders are fluorine-free high performance waxes designed for high level skiing. - Made from a blend of a plant-based lubricant and hydrocarbon waxes. - Offers great gliding properties without using harmful fluorocarbon ingredients. - Available in three temperature ranges for varying conditions. - Works best when humidity is above 40%. - To apply, simply spinkle the powder evenly over the base and iron in. - For long distances or on very abrasive snow, a base of Solda S-30 powder is recommended before applying the HL powder. - Sold in 35g container. HL4: -11°C to +3°C (12°F to 37°F) HL5: -18°C to -5°C (0°F to 23°F) HL6: -23°C to -7°C (-9°F to 19°F)
A hard, durable glide wax for long distance cross country racing. Developed especially for wet dirty contaminated snow. High Fluor content. The hard consistency absorbs less dirt in wet conditions and works well in cold conditions. BW additive is for reduced friction against dirt particles. The BW additive is also positive in cold conditions when there is partially dry friction. 0ºC - 20ºC 150ºC iron temperature 40g
$99.00 $135.00 27% Off
- Exceptional high-fluorinated powder wax designed for use in coastal areas. - Ideal for use in areas near the ocean or sea that experience winds with high salt content. - Designed for medium to high humidity. - For hot applications. - Sold in 30g Container. Recommended for: Temperature: -11°C to +3°C Humidity: 50-100%
- Swix's HF wax in liquid form. - High fluor content spray-on liquid racing wax with a high durability. - Can be used alone or as an underlayer for powders and top coats. - Sold in 125ml aerosol can. HF6 Blue -12ºC to -4ºC (10ºF to 25ºF). A versatile wax for colder conditions, down to -12°C (10°F). Below this point liquids are normally outperformed by traditional paraffin waxes. Works in all snow conditions, but is at its best when the humidity is high. HF7 Violet -7ºC to -2ºC (19ºF to 28ºF). Performs at its best when typical winter conditions below the freezing point. Can handle various snow conditions and is not humidity sensitive. A safe choice that rarely underperforms within its core temperature range. HF8 Red -4ºC to +4ºC (25ºF to 39ºF). Extremely versatile wax on both sides of the freezing point with exceptional feedback from racing. It performs in older snow below freezing, new falling snow above and everything in between. Basically a must-have in conditions you will meet often. HF10 Yellow 2ºC to 10ºC (36ºF to 50ºF). A great choice for warm, very wet conditions when the snow has transformed. Ideal for spring skiing when the dirt content typically is high, as it collects less pollution from the snow than comparable paraffin waxes.
- Exceptional powder wax designed for dirty snow conditions. - Ideal for use in conditions between Fluor 100 and HP05. - For hot applications. - Sold in 30g Container. Recommended for: Temperature: -11°C to +3°C Humidity: 50-100%