- Swix's Cera F wax is a pure fluorocarbon specially formulated for use on ski bases. - Extremely low surface tension, high resistance to dirt absorption, and very high water repellancy. - Works very well in a wide range of conditions and temperatures. - Sold in 30g powder. FC4X Green -10°C to -20°C (14°F to -4°F) FC5X Turquoise -3°C to -15°C (27°F to 5°F) FC6X Blue -1°C to -10°C (30°F to 14°F) FC7X Violet +2°C to -6°C (36°F to 21°F) FC8X Red +4°C to -4°C. (39°F to 25°F) FC10X Yellow 0°C to +15°C (32°F to 59°F)
- Start medium fluorinated gliders are suitable for all snow conditions, when humidity is less than 55%. - Also works as a base glider for high fluorinated glide waxes. - 60g container. MF6 Purple -2° to -7°C (28° to 19°F) Iron Temp 130°C (266°F) MF8 Blue -7° to -12°C (19° to 10°F) Iron Temp = 140°C (284°F) MF10 Green -10° to -30°C (14° to -22°F) Iron Temp = 150°C (302°F)
- Start LF (Low Fluorinated) glide wax is a great training wax. - Delivers better and longer lasting glide with an environmentally friendly profile. - Suitable for all snow conditions when humidity is 55% or higher. - Also works as a base glider for high fluorinated glide waxes. - 60g container. LFXT Red -3°C to +7°C (27°F to 45°F) Iron Temp: 120°C (248°F) LFXT Purple -8°C to -2°C (18°F to 28°F) Iron Temp: 130°C (266°F) LFXT Blue -12°C to -6°C (10°F to 21°F) Iron Temp: 140°C (284°F) LFXT Green -25°C to -10°C (-13°F to -14°F) Iron Temp: 150°C (302°F)
- Swix LF Low Fluor waxes are some of the most popular waxes in the nordic skiing world. - Great for training and racing. - Sold in 60g blocks. LF4 Green -32ºC to -12ºC (-25ºF to 14ºF). For use at low humidity at very cold temperatures and harsh man-made snow. Recommended iron temperature setting of 155ºC. LF5 Turquoise -14ºC to -8ºC (7ºF to 18ºF). New in the LF line, it fills a hardness gap between LF4 and LF6. Easier to apply than LF4, but provides outstanding glide properties within its temperature range, and has a great durability. LF6 Blue -10ºC to -5ºC (14ºF to 23ºF). Very good as a base layer for other waxes. Good durability and offers great performance on artificial snow. Recommended iron temperature setting of 145ºC. LF7 Violet -8ºC to -2ºC (18ºF to 28ºF). Very good race wax at low humidity. For racing at normal and high humidity Cera F FC7 is recommended as final overlayer. Recommended iron temperature setting of 140ºC. LF8 Red -4ºC to +4ºC (25ºF to 39ºF). The low-percent fluorocarbon counterpart to HF8. For racing it is recommended to use Cera F FC8X as the final overlayer within this temperature range. Also used very often as a wax for training, travelling and cleaning. Recommended iron temperature setting of 130ºC. LF10 Yellow 0ºC to +10ºC (32ºF to 50ºF). For very wet conditions. Also good for base preparation and to protect the bases when traveling. The snow is often dirty at the temperatures calling for LF10, therefore an overlayer of Cera F FC10 is recommended. Recommended iron temperature setting of 120ºC.
- Liquid wax for all kinds of snow conditions and temperature. - Easy to apply cold with supplied sponge. - Shake before application, then apply to clean base. Wait 2-3 minutes then polish. - Can also be used as an anti-icing wax for fish scale skis. - 75ml.
- Solda's powder mix of HP05 and S-30. - A useful combination of two waxes that compliment each other and consistently work well together. - Solda HP05 is a fast fluorocarbon wax that repels dirt, is long-lasting, and adapts extremely well to changing conditions, like from cold to warmer snow. - Solda S-30 is a great base hardener for very cold snow and is often used as a base for HP05 when the overnight temperature is very low but is expected to warm up by race time. - A great option for races that involve cold and medium-cold snow and medium to low humidity (which can be among the trickiest conditions to wax for). - Available in two different combinations: 50/50% mix and 70/30% mix (70% HP05/30% S-30), which Solda now packages as HP07. - Sold in 20g powder container. 50/50 mix: -25°C to -10°C (-11°F to +14°F) Humidity: 25-80% Best for very cold snow that's warming up. HP07 (70/30 mix): -20°C to -6°C (-4°F to +21°F) Humidity: 35-90% Ideal for cold snow that's warming up or cold humid snow.
$60.00 - $135.00 $80.00 - $135.00 Up to 25% Off
- High performance racing additive from Solda. - Performs very well in new or slightly transformed snow in high humidity. - Designed for use in conditions between those of Fluor 100 and HP05. - Available in 20g or 30g powder or 75ml spray. Recommend for: Temperature: -11°C to +3°C (12°F to 37°F) Humidity: 50-100%
- Toko's high fluorine content hot wax for racing. - Used by many athletes at World Cup and Olympic events. - Formulated for the highest glide properties and unmatched durability. - Resealable wax case. - 40g. Yellow -4°C to 10°C (25°F to 50°F) Iron Temp: 130°C (266°F) Red -11°C to -2°C (12°F to 28°F) Iron Temp: 140°C (280°F) Blue -30°C to -9°C (-22°F to 16°F) Iron Temp: 150°C (300°F)
- Swix Skin Care Spray is designed to protect integrated skins from icing and to improve the glide properties. - Improves glide properties in all conditions by reducing the friction between the skin and the snow. - Recommended maintenance for skin skis to extend their life span and get a better ski experience. - To be used before skiing: simply spray Skin Care on the skin, rub in gently using paper in a tip to tail direction. - Sold in 150ml pump spray can.
- Solda HC1 is an economical paraffin-based wax that does not contain fluorine. - Great for training, prepping ski bases and for travel waxing. - Sold in a 60g block. Orange: -9ºC to +2ºC, 16ºF to 36ºF Best in older, transformed snow. Violet: -14ºC to -4ºC, 7ºF to 25ºF A great training wax because it is so versatile. A wide temperature range, this wax works very well on both new and old snow in dry to medium humidity levels. Green: -24ºC to -7ºC, -11ºF to 19ºF A good choice on those days when the snow is "squeaky" cold. A hard wax, making it very durable.
- Solda's Paste Wax is affordable and easy to apply. - Comes in three temperature ranges for varying conditions. - Gives you maximum glide for minimal waxing effort. - Apply cold (no iron required) with enclosed sponge. - Sold in 75ml tubes. Yellow: Air Temperature +15° to 0°C Red: Air Temperature 0° to -6°C Blue: Air Temperature -6° to -20°C
$14.50 - $28.50
- Vauhti Pure One waxes are economical liquid glide waxes that do not contain fluorocarbons. - Offers good gliding properties without using harmful fluorocarbon ingredients. - Formulated from ingredients used in the racing parafins and high-quality solvents to give good performance and durability. - Available in Wet, Mid, and Cold to suit a variety of temperatures and all snow conditions. - LD (Long Distance) is formulated to give the best durability for longer distances. - Quick and easy to use, no ironing required. - Simply apply with the sponge applicator, allow to dry at room temperature for at least 15 minutes, and brush out. - Available in 80ml bottle with applicator sponge. Pure One Wet Temperature: -1°C to +10°C (30°F to 50°F) For warm, wet conditions and damp snow. Pure One Mid Temperature: -4°C to +2°C (25°F to 36°F) Great on new and damp snow. Pure One Cold Temperature: -20°C to -2°C (-4°F to 28°F) Suitable in cold winter conditions. Pure One LD Temperature: -10°C to +5°C (14°F to 41°F) For a wide temperature range and variable conditions over long distances.
$54.00 - $60.00
- Vauhti Pure Up waxes are performance liquid glide waxes that do not contain fluorocarbons. - Offers good gliding properties without using harmful fluorocarbon ingredients. - Great for training - Formulated from high-quality hydrocarbon ingredients, zinc stearate and silicon wax to give good performance and durability. - Available in Wet, Mid, and Cold to suit a variety of temperatures and all snow conditions. - LDR (Long Distance) is formulated to give the best durability for longer distances. - Quick and easy to use, no ironing required. - Simply apply with the sponge applicator, allow to dry at room temperature for at least 15 minutes, and brush out. - Available in 80ml bottle with applicator sponge. Pure Up Wet Temperature: -1°C to +10°C (30°F to 50°F) For warm, wet conditions and damp snow. Pure Up Mid Temperature: -4°C to +2°C (25°F to 36°F) Great on new and damp snow. Pure Up Cold Temperature: -20°C to -2°C (-4°F to 28°F) Suitable in cold winter conditions. Pure Up LDR Temperature: -10°C to +5°C (14°F to 41°F) For a wide temperature range and variable conditions over long distances.
$34.00 - $70.00
- Solda Fluor Carbon 27 wax is the ideal base layer for Solda glide waxes in high humidity. - Helps to saturate ski base with graphite dry lubricant and it helps reduce static. - Contains a fluorine additive, making it an excellent choice for all snow types. - Optimum base layer for Solda F31 and Solda PowerJet waxes. - Also works well as a base for dirty, abrasive snow. - Apply a layer by rubbing the wax on a clean base and then applying the first layer of temperature specific wax and heating both with the waxing iron. - Sold in 75g and 180g blocks. Recommended for: Humidity: 50-100%
- Solda's tried and true F15 wax, now available in liquid form! - Liquid wax with sponge tip allows for easy application. - Ideal for use in 40-80% humidity. - Great for making wax corrections mid-ski: if conditions have changed this wax can be easily and quickly applied during your ski. - Can also be used in the kick zones of waxless skis to prevent icing of fish scales. - 90ml Yellow: -3°C to +1°C (27°F to 34°F) Red: -10° to -3°C (14°F to 27°F) Green: -20°C to -10°C (-4°F to 14°F)
$28.00 - $180.00
- One of our favorites in the Solda wax line. - An economical, low fluoro wax with a very wide temperature and snow crystal range. - After a long day of skiing we often brush the bases and apply a layer of UF7 and set the skis aside until the next ski day. - Also works great as a base for many race day waxes. - No respectable wax box is considered complete without some Solda UF7. - Available in 60g, 180g, and 1000g blocks.
- Solda Superglide is fluorine-free hydrocarbon wax designed for top level skiing. - Offers an excellent combination of gliding and endurance properties without using harmful fluorocarbon ingredients. - Works best on transformed snow when humidity is above 50%. - Apply with an iron to achieve the best results for glide and durability. - Can also be rubbed on and corked in if you are in a pinch. - Great for training and racing. - Sold in a 60g block. Yellow: -4ºC to +5ºC (25ºF to 41ºF) Recommended Iron Temperature: 115ºC (240ºF) Red: -13ºC to 0ºC (9ºF to 32ºF) Recommended Iron Temperature: 120ºC (250ºF) Green: -24ºC to -13ºC (-11ºF to 9ºF) Recommended Iron Temperature: 125ºC (257ºF)
- Solda's Fluor Plus Dice is designed as a fluor booster for any other wax. - Used as a rub-on top coat when it seems that the wax is not running well. - It can enrich the fluoro content of low fluor waxes such as Solda F15. - Simple and easy to use, it is terrific for coaches or parents on a budget. - Runs in a wide temperature range. - Rub it directly on the ski base before the hot application of another wax. - Sold in 22g blocks.
- Solda S-30 powder is a synthetic hydrocarbon base hardener for very cold, dry conditions. - Can also used as a base wax in cold, older snow. - When snow temperatures are cold S-30 often enhances glide and durability when mixed with the appropriate wax for the temperature. - Apply with an iron, scrape while it is still warm and do not brush. Then apply wax of the day over that and iron it together, then scrape and brush. - Sold in 40g container. Recommended for: Temperature: -34°C to -12°C (-29°F to 10°F) Humidity: 10-50%
- Solda's Base Universal is a wide range hydrocarbon wax that saturates bases easily. - We use this as a first layer on skis that show up in the shop neglected and in need of some love. - Apply a layer and scrape when it is still hot. - Works great as a cleaning wax when applied before storage. - Sold in a 500g block.
- Swix's F4 Universal all temperature paste wax. - Great for skis and snowboards. - Works in all snow conditions. - With foam applicator for quick and easy waxing. - 75ml tube.
- Solda S-32 Powder works as a base hardener and anti-static all in one. - It is a mixture of Solda S-20 and S-30. - Designed for use on very cold snow. - Sold in 35g container. Recommended for: Temperature: -34°C to -12°C (-29°F to 10°F) Humidity: 10-50%
- Ecological HydroCarbon wax for training and base care. - Biodegradable and fluorine free. - Ideal for fun skiing and training sessions. - 120g block in resealable wax case. Black Iron Temperature: 130°C (270°F) Used as the base wax or added to the racing wax in dirty snow conditions. Contains a DLC additive to repel dirt and increase durability. Yellow Temperature: -4°C to +10°C (25°F to 50°F) Iron Temperature: 130°C (270°F) For warm, wet snow conditions. Red Temperature: -11°C to -2°C (12°F to 28°F) Iron Temperature: 140°C (280°F) Wide range of use for common snow and medium temperature conditions. Blue Temperature: -30°C to -9°C (-22°F to 16°F) Iron Temperature: 150°C (300°F) For cold and aggressive snow conditions.
$30.00 - $40.00
- Easy to use universal liquid wax from Solda for recreational skiing, training or racing. - Hydrocarbon-based formulation is fluorine free. - Designed for use in all types of snow with a wide temperature range. - Easily applied cold without an iron: simply apply to the base with the supplied applicator sponge, let dry for 20-30 minutes, then polish with a soft cloth. - Works best from -10°C to +5°C (14°F to 41°F) in 50-100% humidity. - Available in 90ml bottle with cap and applicator sponge or 250ml spray bottle.
$25.00 - $45.00
- Solda HC28 is a hydrocarbon-based wax with a carbon additive. - The perfect ski wax for renewing graphite ski bases. - An excellent base for Solda F15 or F31 waxes. - Gives renewed shine and lubricates worn out ski bases. - It is also a great base wax for dirty spring snow. - Available in 60g, 180g, and 250g blocks.
- Excellent hardener for dirty snow from Solda. - Designed for use in very low temperatures, low humidity, and abrasive snow. - Applied next to the edges, it also preserves the base. - Apply hot, scrape when skis are still warm, then brush. - Sold in a 30g container. Recommended for: Temperature: -34°C to -12°C (-29°F to 10°F) Humidity: 10-50%
- Solda S20 Antistatic Powder works great in dry conditions. - Most often used as a top coat in cold, windblown natural snow, or artificial snow in dry, cold conditions. - S-20 over a base of Solda HC28 runs very well when the snow is cold. - Sold in 35g container. Recommend for: Temperature: -24°C to -2°C (-11°F to 28°F) Humidity: 10-50%
- Exceptional powder wax designed for dirty and cold snow conditions. - Ideal for medium to high humidity. - For hot applications. - Sold in 30g Container. Recommended for: Temperature: -18°C to -5°C Humidity: 50-100%
- Easy to use paste wax. - Apply with foam applicator, let dry, buff with a clean cloth and ski. - No ironing or scraping required. - Suitable for all kinds of snow and temperatures at medium humidity. - Includes applicator sponge. - 75ml tube.
$50.00 $70.00 29% Off
- Super high performance wax powder from Solda. - Powder form can be easily mixed with additives like hardeners. - Ideal for high humidity (50-100%). - Available in 30g powder container. Yellow: Above -4°C (25°F) Red: -13°C to 0°C (8° to 32°F)