- Swix's pure white hydrocarbon powder for very cold conditions. - Can be used alone or as a base for other waxes during abrasive conditions. - Easier to apply and scrape than other cold conditions waxes. - Ideal for 12ºC to -32ºC (12ºF to -26ºF). - Recommended iron temperature of 150-155ºC. - 30g container.
$80.00 - $135.00
- High performance racing additive from Solda. - Performs very well in new or slightly transformed snow in high humidity. - Designed for use in conditions between those of Fluor 100 and HP05. - Available in 20g or 30g powder or 75ml spray. Recommend for: Temperature: -11°C to +3°C (12°F to 37°F) Humidity: 50-100%
$34.00 - $70.00
- Solda Fluor Carbon 27 wax is the ideal base layer for Solda glide waxes in high humidity. - Helps to saturate ski base with graphite dry lubricant and it helps reduce static. - Contains a fluorine additive, making it an excellent choice for all snow types. - Optimum base layer for Solda F31 and Solda PowerJet waxes. - Also works well as a base for dirty, abrasive snow. - Apply a layer by rubbing the wax on a clean base and then applying the first layer of temperature specific wax and heating both with the waxing iron. - Sold in 75g and 180g blocks. Recommended for: Humidity: 50-100%
- Solda's Fluor Plus Dice is designed as a fluor booster for any other wax. - Used as a rub-on top coat when it seems that the wax is not running well. - It can enrich the fluoro content of low fluor waxes such as Solda F15. - Simple and easy to use, it is terrific for coaches or parents on a budget. - Runs in a wide temperature range. - Rub it directly on the ski base before the hot application of another wax. - Sold in 22g blocks.
$28.00 - $180.00
- One of our favorites in the Solda wax line. - An economical, low fluoro wax with a very wide temperature and snow crystal range. - After a long day of skiing we often brush the bases and apply a layer of UF7 and set the skis aside until the next ski day. - Also works great as a base for many race day waxes. - No respectable wax box is considered complete without some Solda UF7. - Available in 60g, 180g, and 1000g blocks.
- Solda S-30 powder is a synthetic hydrocarbon base hardener for very cold, dry conditions. - Can also used as a base wax in cold, older snow. - When snow temperatures are cold S-30 often enhances glide and durability when mixed with the appropriate wax for the temperature. - Apply with an iron, scrape while it is still warm and do not brush. Then apply wax of the day over that and iron it together, then scrape and brush. - Sold in 40g container. Recommended for: Temperature: -34°C to -12°C (-29°F to 10°F) Humidity: 10-50%
- Solda's tried and true F15 wax, now available in liquid form! - Liquid wax with sponge tip allows for easy application. - Ideal for use in 40-80% humidity. - Great for making wax corrections mid-ski. If conditions have changed or you waxed wrong for the day, this wax can be easily and quickly applied during your ski. - Can also be used in the kick zones of waxless skis to prevent icing of fish scales. - 90ml Yellow: 1 to -3C (34 to 27F) Red: -3 to -10C (27 to 14F) Green: -10 to -20C (14 to -4F)
- Solda's Base Universal is a wide range hydrocarbon wax that saturates bases easily. - We use this as a first layer on skis that show up in the shop neglected and in need of some love. - Apply a layer and scrape when it is still hot. - Works great as a cleaning wax when applied before storage. - Sold in a 500g block.
- Liquid wax for all kinds of snow conditions and temperature. - Easy to apply cold with supplied sponge. - Shake before application, then apply to clean base. Wait 2-3 minutes then polish. - Can also be used as an anti-icing wax for fish scale skis. - 75ml.
- Swix's F4 Universal all temperature paste wax. - Great for skis and snowboards. - All snow conditions. - With foam applicator for quick and easy waxing. - 75ml tube.
- Ecological HydroCarbon wax for training and base care. - Biodegradable and fluorine free. - Ideal for fun skiing and training sessions. - 120g block in resealable wax case. Black Iron Temperature: 130°C (270°F) Used as the base wax or added to the racing wax in dirty snow conditions. Contains a DLC additive to repel dirt and increase durability. Yellow Temperature: -4°C to +10°C (25°F to 50°F) Iron Temperature: 130°C (270°F) For warm, wet snow conditions. Red Temperature: -11°C to -2°C (12°F to 28°F) Iron Temperature: 140°C (280°F) Wide range of use for common snow and medium temperature conditions. Blue Temperature: -30°C to -9°C (-22°F to 16°F) Iron Temperature: 150°C (300°F) For cold and aggressive snow conditions.
- Solda S-32 Powder works as a base hardener and anti-static all in one. - It is a mixture of Solda S-20 and S-30. - Designed for use on very cold snow. - Sold in 35g container. Recommended for: Temperature: -34°C to -12°C (-29°F to 10°F) Humidity: 10-50%
$25.00 - $45.00
- Solda HC28 is a hydrocarbon-based wax with a carbon additive. - The perfect ski wax for renewing graphite ski bases. - An excellent base for Solda F15 or F31 waxes. - Gives renewed shine and lubricates worn out ski bases. - It is also a great base wax for dirty spring snow. - Available in 60g, 180g, and 250g blocks.
- Exceptional powder wax designed for dirty and cold snow conditions. - Ideal for medium to high humidity. - For hot applications. - Sold in 30g Container. Recommended for: Temperature: -18°C to -5°C Humidity: 50-100%
$50.00 $70.00 29% Savings
- Super high performance wax powder from Solda. - Powder form can be easily mixed with additives like hardeners. - Ideal for high humidity (50-100%). - Available in 30g powder container. Yellow: Above -4°C (25°F) Red: -13°C to 0°C (8° to 32°F)
A hard, durable glide wax for long distance cross country racing. Developed especially for wet dirty contaminated snow. High Fluor content. The hard consistency absorbs less dirt in wet conditions and works well in cold conditions. BW additive is for reduced friction against dirt particles. The BW additive is also positive in cold conditions when there is partially dry friction. 0ºC - 20ºC 150ºC iron temperature 40g
- Excellent hardener for dirty snow from Solda. - Designed for use in very low temperatures, low humidity, and abrasive snow. - Applied next to the edges, it also preserves the base. - Apply hot, scrape when skis are still warm, then brush. - Sold in a 30g container. Recommended for: Temperature: -34°C to -12°C (-29°F to 10°F) Humidity: 10-50%
- Easy to use paste wax. - Apply with foam applicator, let dry, buff with a clean cloth and ski. - No ironing or scraping required. - Suitable for all kinds of snow and temperatures at medium humidity. - Includes applicator sponge. - 75ml tube.
- Solda S20 Antistatic Powder works great in dry conditions. - Most often used as a top coat in cold, windblown natural snow, or artificial snow in dry, cold conditions. - S-20 over a base of Solda HC28 runs very well when the snow is cold. - Sold in 35g container. Recommend for: Temperature: -24°C to -2°C (-11°F to 28°F) Humidity: 10-50%
- Exceptional high-fluorinated powder wax designed for long marathon type races. - Ideal for use in cold, transformed, and semi-transformed snow conditions. - Designed for medium to high humidity. - For hot applications. - Sold in 30g Container. Recommended for: Temperature: -18°C to -5°C Humidity: 50-100%
- Exceptional high-fluorinated powder wax designed for use in coastal areas. - Ideal for use in areas near the ocean or sea that experience winds with high salt content. - Designed for medium to high humidity. - For hot applications. - Sold in 30g Container. Recommended for: Temperature: -11°C to +3°C Humidity: 50-100%
- Solda Eco Jet wax is designed with environmentally friendly ingredients to minimize your impact. - Formulated from beeswax and vegetable waxes. - No harsh fluorocarbons or hydrocarbons. - Low melting point (80ºC) makes application easy and fast. - Ideal in temperatures from 3ºC to -11ºC. - 60g
Previous page Page 2 of 2