High FluoroCarbon Waxes
$25.00 - $160.00 $52.00 - $160.00 Up to 52% Off
- High performance glide wax from Solda. - Webskis go-to wax on race day. - Ideal wax for conditions of high humidity. - F40 Carbon replaces the familiar F40 Top Race. - Carbon additive has been found to equal the old F40 in new and newly transformed snow and to exceed the older Top Race product in old, abrasive or dirty snow. - Available in 60g and 180g blocks. - Also available in 30g powder form, which can be quickly and easily mixed with additives. Yellow: -4ºC to +5ºC (25ºF to 41ºF) Ideal for transformed snow in warmer temperatures above and just below freezing. A great spring-like conditions wax. Orange: -9ºC to +2ºC (16ºF to 36ºF) Excels in older and transformed snow. This wax works very well on snow that has frozen overnight, but is warming up during the day. Red: -13ºC to 0ºC (9ºF to 32ºF) For new or non completely transformed snow in 30-60% humidity. Violet: -14ºC to -4ºC (7ºF to 25ºF) A great wax for new and old snow, medium to high humidity. Green: -24ºC to -13ºC (-11ºF to 9ºF) An excellent choice for colder temperatures.
$40.00 - $85.00 $56.00 - $129.00 Up to 34% Off
- Developed by Solda for serious racers when speed is important. - F40 Top Race works great in high humidity conditions. - A great choice for new or newly transformed snow conditions and the humidity is over 60% - Available in 60g and 180g blocks. Yellow Temp: 41° to 28°F (+5° to -4°C) Humidity: 60-100% Red Temp: 8° to 33°F (-13° to 0°C) Humidity: 70-100% Green Temp: 7° to -13°F (-14° to -25°C) Humidity: 60-100%
- Vauhti HF Liquids are high performance fluorocarbon waxes. - Quick and easy to use, no ironing required. - Simply apply with the sponge applicator, allow to dry at room temperature for at least 15 minutes, and brush out. - Available in 80ml bottle with applicator sponge. HF Wet Temperature: -1°C to +10°C (30°F to 50°F) For warm, wet conditions. HF Mid Temperature: -8°C to +5°C (18°F to 41°F) Great on new and damp snow. Works better at the warmer end of its temperature range in lower humidity, better at the colder end in high humidity. HF Cold Temperature: -15°C to -2°C (5°F to 28°F) Suitable in cold winter condition, on fine grained snow. HF Base High fluorocarbon base wax for all temperatures.
$45.00 - $120.00
- Solda's F31 glide wax is one of the fastest high-flourine waxes available. - Excels in high humidity (>60%). - Can be used alone or as a base for pure fluorocarbons. - Same temperature ranges as the F15 line. - Available in 60g, 180g, and 250g blocks. Yellow: -4ºC to +5ºC (25ºF to 41ºF) Ideal for transformed snow in warmer temperatures above and just below freezing. A great spring-like conditions wax. Pink: -9ºC to +2ºC (16ºF to 36ºF) We love this wax in new snow. Great for training on those new snow days that we all dream of. Orange: -9ºC to +2ºC (16ºF to 36ºF) Though Pink and Orange have the same temperature range, the Pink is for new snow, while the Orange excels in older and transformed snow. This wax works very well on snow that has frozen overnight, but is warming up during the day. Red: -13ºC to 0ºC (9ºF to 32ºF) For new or non completely transformed snow in 30-60% humidity. Violet: -14ºC to -4ºC (7ºF to 25ºF) A great wax for new and old snow, medium to high humidity. The Solda F31 is great for Nordic skiing and is our wax of choice for those going out to hit the trails.
$50.00 $70.00 29% Off
- Super high performance wax powder from Solda. - Powder form can be easily mixed with additives like hardeners. - Ideal for high humidity (50-100%). - Available in 30g powder container. Yellow: Above -4°C (25°F) Red: -13°C to 0°C (8° to 32°F)
$52.00 - $160.00
- Super high performance glide wax from Solda. - Ideal wax for very long races when you wish to keep glide advantage as long as possible. - Also great for when you wish to have the utmost performance, regardless of the length of the race. - Very high content of the same nearly pure fluoro-powder that composes HP05. - When humidity is below 70%, a single application of F40 Special ensures a superb glide, without need of a second layer with HP05. - In conditions of very high humidity, a layer of F40 Special + a layer of HP05 delivers unchallenged skis. - Available in 60g and 180g blocks. Yellow: -4ºC to +5ºC (25ºF to 41ºF) Ideal for transformed snow in warmer temperatures above and just below freezing. A great spring-like conditions wax. Orange: -9ºC to +2ºC (16ºF to 36ºF) Excels in new wet snow and non-transformed snow in 50-100% humidity. Red: -13ºC to 0ºC (9ºF to 32ºF) For old and transformed snow in 50-100% humidity. Violet: -14ºC to -4ºC (7ºF to 25ºF) A great wax for cold and non-transformed snow in 50-100% humidity. Green: -24ºC to -13ºC (-11ºF to 9ºF) An excellent choice for colder temperatures.
$55.00 $90.00 39% Off
- A hard, durable glide wax for long distance cross country racing. - Ideal for old, dirtier and wet snow conditions. - Works great in warmer conditions, but is also competitive in colder weather. - Sold in 40g blocks. - Recommended Iron Temperature: 150ºC
- Toko's high fluorine content hot wax for racing. - Used by many athletes at World Cup and Olympic events. - Formulated for the highest glide properties and unmatched durability. - Resealable wax case. - 40g. Yellow -4°C to 10°C (25°F to 50°F) Iron Temp: 130°C (266°F) Red -11°C to -2°C (12°F to 28°F) Iron Temp: 140°C (280°F) Blue -30°C to -9°C (-22°F to 16°F) Iron Temp: 150°C (300°F)
- Solda's popular F40 race wax, now available in liquid form! - Great for when you wish to have the utmost performance without time consuming hot-waxing. - Liquid wax with sponge tip allows for easy application. - Ideal for use in 50-100% humidity. - Easily applied cold without an iron: simply apply to the base with the supplied applicator sponge, let dry for 20-30 minutes, then polish with a soft cloth. - Sold in 90ml bottle with cap and applicator sponge. Yellow: -7°C to +10°C (19°F to 50°F) Red: -14° to +1°C (7°F to 34°F) Green: -24°C to -7°C (-11°F to 19°F)
- Swix's HF wax in liquid form. - High fluor content spray-on liquid racing wax with a high durability. - Can be used alone or as an underlayer for powders and top coats. - Sold in 125ml aerosol can. HF6 Blue -12ºC to -4ºC (10ºF to 25ºF). A versatile wax for colder conditions, down to -12°C (10°F). Below this point liquids are normally outperformed by traditional paraffin waxes. Works in all snow conditions, but is at its best when the humidity is high. HF7 Violet -7ºC to -2ºC (19ºF to 28ºF). Performs at its best when typical winter conditions below the freezing point. Can handle various snow conditions and is not humidity sensitive. A safe choice that rarely underperforms within its core temperature range. HF8 Red -4ºC to +4ºC (25ºF to 39ºF). Extremely versatile wax on both sides of the freezing point with exceptional feedback from racing. It performs in older snow below freezing, new falling snow above and everything in between. Basically a must-have in conditions you will meet often. HF10 Yellow 2ºC to 10ºC (36ºF to 50ºF). A great choice for warm, very wet conditions when the snow has transformed. Ideal for spring skiing when the dirt content typically is high, as it collects less pollution from the snow than comparable paraffin waxes.
Page 1 of 1