HydroCarbon Waxes & Fluoro-Free Waxes
- Solda HC1 is an economical paraffin-based wax that does not contain fluorine. - Great for training, prepping ski bases and for travel waxing. - Sold in a 60g block. Orange: -9ºC to +2ºC, 16ºF to 36ºF Best in older, transformed snow. Violet: -14ºC to -4ºC, 7ºF to 25ºF A great training wax because it is so versatile. A wide temperature range, this wax works very well on both new and old snow in dry to medium humidity levels. Green: -24ºC to -7ºC, -11ºF to 19ºF A good choice on those days when the snow is "squeaky" cold. A hard wax, making it very durable.
$12.00 - $20.00
- High quality wide range training and ski prep wax from Solda. - Sold in 250g and 500g blocks. Red Best for +1ºC to -14ºC Green Best for -6ºC to -24ºC
- Easy to use paste wax. - Apply with foam applicator, let dry, buff with a clean cloth and ski. - No ironing or scraping required. - Suitable for all kinds of snow and temperatures at medium humidity. - Includes applicator sponge. - 75ml tube.
$12.00 - $13.00
Swix CH-X wax is an economic training and racing wax as well as an all round base prep wax. CH4 Green -12ºC to -32ºC (10ºF to -26ºF). For extreme cold conditions, can be used alone as a race wax when the air humidity is low. Performs very well on artificial snow and has great durability. Recommended iron temperature setting of 155ºC. CH5 Turquoise -8ºC to -14ºC (18ºF to 7ºF). New in the CH line, it fills a hardness gap between CH4 and CH6. Easier to apply than CH4, but provides outstanding glide properties within its temperature range, and has a great durability. Recommended iron temperature of 150ºC. CH6 Blue -5ºC to -10ºC (23ºF to 14ºF). Very good as a base layer for other waxes. Also a very good training and racing wax alone in low humidity conditions. At this temperature range the addition of synthetic waxes increase the resistance against wear on aggressive man-made snow. Recommended iron temperature setting of 145ºC. CH7 Violet -2ºC to -8ºC (28ºF to 18ºF). A new and improved wax that performs great in normal winter conditions below the freezing point. Its hardness makes it convenient to work with and easy to get a good end-result. Recommended iron temperature setting of 140ºC. CH8 Red +4ºC to -4ºC (39ºF to 25ºF). Used very often as a wax for training, traveling and cleaning. Recommended iron temperature setting of 130ºC. CH10 Yellow +10ºC to 0ºC (50ºF to 32ºF). For very wet conditions. Also good for base preparation and to protect the bases when traveling. Recommended iron temperature setting of 120ºC.
- Solda Eco Jet wax is designed with environmentally friendly ingredients to minimize your impact. - Formulated from beeswax and vegetable waxes. - No harsh fluorocarbons or hydrocarbons. - Low melting point (80ºC) makes application easy and fast. - Ideal in temperatures from -11ºC to +3ºC. - 60g block.
- Liquid wax from Swix that enhances the glide properties of skin skis. - Designed for use on the glide section of the ski only. - Will not degrade skin glue, so if you spill a little on the skins it is okay. - Enhances glide in all temperatures and weather conditions. - Easy to apply with the practical foam applicator. - Fluorine free. - 100ml deoderant-style container with foam applicator.
- Solda's Base Universal is a wide range hydrocarbon wax that saturates bases easily. - We use this as a first layer on skis that show up in the shop neglected and in need of some love. - Apply a layer and scrape when it is still hot. - Works great as a cleaning wax when applied before storage. - Sold in a 500g block.
- Start SG glide waxes are non-fluorinated and efficient basic gliders. - Also can be used for racing as base gliders, when humidity is < 55%. - The Start SG10 Green is the "Start Green" that made Start famous. Start Green should be in every skiers wax box for those super cold days. - 90g block. Purple -2°C to -7°C (28°F to 19°F) Iron Temp: 130°C (266°F) Blue -7°C to -12°C (19°F to 10°F) Iron Temp: 140°C (284°F) Green -10°C to -30°C (14°F to -22°F) Iron Temp: 150°C (302°F)
$24.50 - $28.50
- Vauhti Pure One waxes are economical liquid glide waxes that do not contain fluorocarbons. - Offers good gliding properties without using harmful fluorocarbon ingredients. - Formulated from ingredients used in the racing parafins and high-quality solvents to give good performance and durability. - Available in Wet, Mid, and Cold to suit a variety of temperatures and all snow conditions. - LD (Long Distance) is formulated to give the best durability for longer distances. - Quick and easy to use, no ironing required. - Simply apply with the sponge applicator, allow to dry at room temperature for at least 15 minutes, and brush out. - Available in 80ml bottle with applicator sponge. Pure One Wet Temperature: -1°C to +10°C (30°F to 50°F) For warm, wet conditions and damp snow. Pure One Mid Temperature: -4°C to +2°C (25°F to 36°F) Great on new and damp snow. Pure One Cold Temperature: -20°C to -2°C (-4°F to 28°F) Suitable in cold winter conditions. Pure One LD Temperature: -10°C to +5°C (14°F to 41°F) For a wide temperature range and variable conditions over long distances.
$25.00 - $45.00
- Solda HC28 is a hydrocarbon-based wax with a carbon additive. - The perfect ski wax for renewing graphite ski bases. - An excellent base for Solda F15 or F31 waxes. - Gives renewed shine and lubricates worn out ski bases. - It is also a great base wax for dirty spring snow. - Available in 60g, 180g, and 250g blocks.
- Swix's CH-X Liquid Wax makes great glide made easy! - Liquid spray-on training wax with great durability. - Can also be used as an base layer for racing waxes. - Easy application with no iron required. - Fluorocarbon free. - 125ml spray canister. CH6 Blue -12ºC to -4ºC (10ºF to 25ºF). Developed for cold conditions, down to -12°C (10°F). Below this point liquids are normally outperformed by traditional paraffin waxes. A versatile wax that works in all snow conditions, but is at its best when the humidity is high. CH7 Violet -7ºC to -2ºC (19ºF to 28ºF). Performs at its best in typical winter conditions below the freezing point. Can handle various snow conditions and is not humidity sensitive. A safe choice that rarely underperforms within its core recommended range. CH8 Red -4ºC to +4ºC (25ºF to 39ºF). Extremely versatile wax on both sides of the freezing point. Performs well in older snow below freezing, new falling snow above freezing and everything in between. Basically a must-have in conditions you will meet often. CH10 Yellow +2ºC to +10ºC (36ºF to 50ºF). A great choice in warm weather. For very wet conditions when the snow has turned transformed. Ideal for spring skiing when the dirt content typically is high, as CH10 collects less pollution from the snow than comparable paraffin waxes.
- Solda Superglide is fluorine-free hydrocarbon paste wax designed for high level skiing. - Offers great gliding properties without using harmful fluorocarbon ingredients. - Gives you maximum glide for minimal waxing effort. - Available in three temperature ranges for varying conditions. - Works best on transformed snow when humidity is above 50%. - Easy to apply cold (no iron required): simply distribute it evenly along the base with a sponge or microfiber cloth, and then gently polish it in. - For longer lasting glide, you can also add an extra final step of heating the base with an iron set at 90-100°C for 5-10 minutes, keeping a microfiber cloth between the iron and the base. This helps the wax penetrate and bond more firmly with the base. - Sold in 75ml tube. Yellow: -4°C to 0°C (25°F to 32°F) Red: -13°C to 0°C (9°F to 32°F) Green: -24°C to -13°C (-11°F to 9°F)
$30.00 - $50.00
- Solda Linea is an excellent hydrocarbon ski wax for conditions of low and mid air humidity. - Works well in all types of snow. - Also saturates bases well and can be used to prep the bases of new skis or as storage waxes. - Sold in 500g or 1000g (green only) blocks. Yellow Best for +2ºC to +5ºC Pink Best for -12ºC to -4ºC Green Best for -12ºC to -24ºC
$30.00 - $40.00
- Easy to use universal liquid wax from Solda for recreational skiing, training or racing. - Hydrocarbon-based formulation is fluorine free. - Designed for use in all types of snow with a wide temperature range. - Easily applied cold without an iron: simply apply to the base with the supplied applicator sponge, let dry for 20-30 minutes, then polish with a soft cloth. - Works best from -10°C to +5°C (14°F to 41°F) in 50-100% humidity. - Available in 90ml bottle with cap and applicator sponge or 250ml spray bottle.
$40.00 - $45.00
- Solda Superglide is fluorine-free hydrocarbon wax designed for top level skiing. - Offers an excellent combination of gliding and endurance properties without using harmful fluorocarbon ingredients. - Works best on transformed snow when humidity is above 50%. - Apply with an iron to achieve the best results for glide and durability. - Can also be rubbed on and corked in if you are in a pinch. - Great for training and racing. - Sold in a 60g block. Yellow: -4ºC to +5ºC (25ºF to 41ºF) Recommended Iron Temperature: 115ºC (240ºF) Red: -13ºC to 0ºC (9ºF to 32ºF) Recommended Iron Temperature: 120ºC (250ºF) Green: -24ºC to -13ºC (-11ºF to 9ºF) Recommended Iron Temperature: 125ºC (257ºF)
- The Swix HS series are great gliders for training and competition with very good glide properties. - Easy to work with iron on wax. - Great combination of performance and durability. - Fluoro-free and non-toxic. - Sold in 60g blocks. HS5 Turquoise -18ºC to -10ºC (0ºF to 14ºF) Recommended Iron Temperature: 160ºC (320ºF) The hardest wax in the HS line, a great choice in cold conditions, due to its great durability and dry friction properties. HS6 Blue -12ºC to -6ºC (10ºF to 21ºF) Recommended Iron Temperature: 155ºC (311ºF) A very versatile wax, its area of use stretches from underlayer for powder to racing wax and base prep wax for cold skis. HS6 has a good durability and offers great performance on natural and artificial snow. HS7 Violet -8ºC to -2ºC (18ºF to 28ºF) Recommended Iron Temperature: 150ºC (302ºF) Performs great in normal winter conditions below the freezing point. Its hardness makes it convenient to work with and easy to get a good end-result. Can be used as a racing wax at low air humidity, but will also serve the purpose as a brilliant training wax. HS8 Red -4ºC to +4ºC (25ºF to 39ºF) Recommended Iron Temperature: 150ºC (302ºF) A great wax for both base-prep and training. It can also be used as a race wax, preferably used with a top coat. HS10 Yellow 0ºC to 10ºC (32ºF to 50ºF) Recommended Iron Temperature: 150ºC (302ºF) Ideal in warm conditions, typically during spring skiing. For racing we recommend to go with a top coat as the final layer.
$54.00 - $60.00
- Vauhti Pure Up waxes are performance liquid glide waxes that do not contain fluorocarbons. - Offers good gliding properties without using harmful fluorocarbon ingredients. - Great for training - Formulated from high-quality hydrocarbon ingredients, zinc stearate and silicon wax to give good performance and durability. - Available in Wet, Mid, and Cold to suit a variety of temperatures and all snow conditions. - LDR (Long Distance) is formulated to give the best durability for longer distances. - Quick and easy to use, no ironing required. - Simply apply with the sponge applicator, allow to dry at room temperature for at least 15 minutes, and brush out. - Available in 80ml bottle with applicator sponge. Pure Up Wet Temperature: -1°C to +10°C (30°F to 50°F) For warm, wet conditions and damp snow. Pure Up Mid Temperature: -4°C to +2°C (25°F to 36°F) Great on new and damp snow. Pure Up Cold Temperature: -20°C to -2°C (-4°F to 28°F) Suitable in cold winter conditions. Pure Up LDR Temperature: -10°C to +5°C (14°F to 41°F) For a wide temperature range and variable conditions over long distances.
- The fastest fluor-free glide waxes from Rex. - Offers superior fluor-free performance in all skiing conditions. - 40g block. RG12 Yellow -2°C to +2°C (28°F to 36°F) The softest wax on RG-series. Compared to traditional warm condition gliders the RG12 is relatively hard and not so oily wax. RG22 Blue -8°C to -2°C (18°F to 28°F) Developed for mild to medium frosts, the RG22 is our all time fastest fluor free wax! As a block it is hard, but still easy to melt. Developed especially as an underlayer for top coatings, but works extremely well also as a final layer. RG22 Graphite -12°C to +2°C (10°F to 36°F) Engineered especially for new snow and contains a precisely defined amount of graphite. Hardness is positioned between RG12 Yellow and RG22 Blue. RG32 Green -20°C to -8°C (-4°F to 18°F) A hard and very durable glider for cold conditions. Due to its hardness it is very durable and abrasion resistant.
- In track or out of bounds, every skier or boarder working with skins should own this kit. - Clean skins that have been properly taken care of give much better kick and glide, and Vauhti has made it simple to care for your equipment. - Use the Skin Ski Cleaner followed by the Pure One Mid for any glide zones for rocket fast skis and boards. - Maximum performance with minimal work. - Includes one 80ml bottle of Pure Mid Glide wax for the glide zones. - Includes one 80ml bottle of Pure Skin Clean and Glide to treat the skin insert. - Apply Clean and Glide to skin then wipe off extra with included cloth. Please Note: The packaging color and design may vary from the photo.
- Solda's Thermo Wax is a low melting point hydrocarbon wax that saturates new bases very well. - Great wax to use to restore bases after a new grind. - Can also be used as a cleaning wax or a storage and travel wax. - Webskis hot box wax of choice. - Sold in 1000g blocks.
- A hard, durable glide wax for long distance cross country racing. - New fluoro-free formula. - White works best in newer, cleaner snow. - Black is ideal for old, dirtier snow conditions. - Works great in warmer conditions, but is also competitive in colder weather. - Sold in 40g blocks. - Recommended Iron Temperature: 155ºC
- Handy glide wax kit from Finnish brand Vauhti. - Includes 3 Fluor-free liquid waxes for all snow and weather conditions. - Maximum performance with minimal work. - Includes one 80ml bottle of Pure One Wet Glide wax, one 80ml bottle of Pure One Cold Glide wax and one 80ml bottle of Pure Clean & Glide. - Also includes small nylon brush.
- Solda HL powders are fluorine-free high performance waxes designed for high level skiing. - Made from a blend of a plant-based lubricant and hydrocarbon waxes. - Offers great gliding properties without using harmful fluorocarbon ingredients. - Available in three temperature ranges for varying conditions. - Works best when humidity is above 40%. - To apply, simply spinkle the powder evenly over the base and iron in. - For long distances or on very abrasive snow, a base of Solda S-30 powder is recommended before applying the HL powder. - Sold in 35g container. HL4: -11°C to +3°C (12°F to 37°F) HL5: -18°C to -5°C (0°F to 23°F) HL6: -23°C to -7°C (-9°F to 19°F)
Page 1 of 1