HydroCarbon Waxes & Fluoro-Free Waxes
Check out all our hydrocarbon wax (fluoro-free) for sale at Webcyclery & Webskis
Shop all our fluoro-free hydrocarbon wax for sale and keep your skis perfectly waxed all winter long.
Explore all our glide wax by type:
Shop all ski wax categories:
Shop ski wax by brand:
- Easy to use paste wax. - Apply with foam applicator, let dry, buff with a clean cloth and ski. - No ironing or scraping required. - Suitable for all kinds of snow and temperatures at medium humidity. - Includes applicator sponge. - 75ml tube.
$12.00 - $13.00
Swix CH-X wax is an economic training and racing wax as well as an all round base prep wax. CH4 Green -12ºC to -32ºC (10ºF to -26ºF). For extreme cold conditions, can be used alone as a race wax when the air humidity is low. Performs very well on artificial snow and has great durability. Recommended iron temperature setting of 155ºC. CH5 Turquoise -8ºC to -14ºC (18ºF to 7ºF). New in the CH line, it fills a hardness gap between CH4 and CH6. Easier to apply than CH4, but provides outstanding glide properties within its temperature range, and has a great durability. Recommended iron temperature of 150ºC. CH6 Blue -5ºC to -10ºC (23ºF to 14ºF). Very good as a base layer for other waxes. Also a very good training and racing wax alone in low humidity conditions. At this temperature range the addition of synthetic waxes increase the resistance against wear on aggressive man-made snow. Recommended iron temperature setting of 145ºC. CH7 Violet -2ºC to -8ºC (28ºF to 18ºF). A new and improved wax that performs great in normal winter conditions below the freezing point. Its hardness makes it convenient to work with and easy to get a good end-result. Recommended iron temperature setting of 140ºC. CH8 Red +4ºC to -4ºC (39ºF to 25ºF). Used very often as a wax for training, traveling and cleaning. Recommended iron temperature setting of 130ºC. CH10 Yellow +10ºC to 0ºC (50ºF to 32ºF). For very wet conditions. Also good for base preparation and to protect the bases when traveling. Recommended iron temperature setting of 120ºC.
- Solda Eco Jet wax is designed with environmentally friendly ingredients to minimize your impact. - Formulated from beeswax and vegetable waxes. - No harsh fluorocarbons or hydrocarbons. - Low melting point (80ºC) makes application easy and fast. - Ideal in temperatures from -11ºC to +3ºC. - 60g block.
- Solda HC1 is an economical paraffin-based wax that does not contain fluorine. - Great for training, prepping ski bases and for travel waxing. - Sold in a 60g block. Orange: -9ºC to +2ºC, 16ºF to 36ºF Best in older, transformed snow. Violet: -14ºC to -4ºC, 7ºF to 25ºF A great training wax because it is so versatile. A wide temperature range, this wax works very well on both new and old snow in dry to medium humidity levels. Green: -24ºC to -7ºC, -11ºF to 19ºF A good choice on those days when the snow is "squeaky" cold. A hard wax, making it very durable.
$16.00 - $24.00
- High quality wide range training and ski prep wax from Solda. - Sold in 250g and 500g blocks. Red Best for +1ºC to -14ºC Green Best for -6ºC to -24ºC
$25.00 - $29.00
- Vauhti Pure One waxes are economical liquid glide waxes that do not contain fluorocarbons. - Offers good gliding properties without using harmful fluorocarbon ingredients. - Formulated from ingredients used in the racing parafins and high-quality solvents to give good performance and durability. - Available in Wet, Mid, and Cold to suit a variety of temperatures and all snow conditions. - LD (Long Distance) is formulated to give the best durability for longer distances. - Quick and easy to use, no ironing required. - Simply apply with the sponge applicator, allow to dry at room temperature for at least 15 minutes, and brush out. - Available in 80ml bottle with applicator sponge. Pure One Wet Temperature: -1°C to +10°C (30°F to 50°F) For warm, wet conditions and damp snow. Pure One Mid Temperature: -4°C to +2°C (25°F to 36°F) Great on new and damp snow. Pure One Cold Temperature: -20°C to -2°C (-4°F to 28°F) Suitable in cold winter conditions. Pure One LD Temperature: -10°C to +5°C (14°F to 41°F) For a wide temperature range and variable conditions over long distances.
- Solda Superglide is fluorine-free hydrocarbon paste wax designed for high level skiing. - Offers great gliding properties without using harmful fluorocarbon ingredients. - Gives you maximum glide for minimal waxing effort. - Available in three temperature ranges for varying conditions. - Works best on transformed snow when humidity is above 50%. - Easy to apply cold (no iron required): simply distribute it evenly along the base with a sponge or microfiber cloth, and then gently polish it in. - For longer lasting glide, you can also add an extra final step of heating the base with an iron set at 90-100°C for 5-10 minutes, keeping a microfiber cloth between the iron and the base. This helps the wax penetrate and bond more firmly with the base. - Sold in 75ml tube. Yellow: -4°C to 0°C (25°F to 32°F) Red: -13°C to 0°C (9°F to 32°F) Green: -24°C to -13°C (-11°F to 9°F)
- Solda's Base Universal is a wide range hydrocarbon wax that saturates bases easily. - We use this as a first layer on skis that show up in the shop neglected and in need of some love. - Apply a layer and scrape when it is still hot. - Works great as a cleaning wax when applied before storage. - Sold in a 500g block.
$30.00 - $60.00
- Solda HC28 is a hydrocarbon-based wax with a carbon additive. - The perfect ski wax for renewing graphite ski bases. - An excellent base for Solda F15 or F31 waxes. - Gives renewed shine and lubricates worn out ski bases. - It is also a great base wax for dirty spring snow. - Available in 60g, 180g, and 250g blocks.
$30.00 - $50.00
- Solda Linea is an excellent hydrocarbon ski wax for conditions of low and mid air humidity. - Works well in all types of snow. - Also saturates bases well and can be used to prep the bases of new skis or as storage waxes. - Sold in 500g or 1000g (green only) blocks. Yellow Best for +2ºC to +5ºC Pink Best for -12ºC to -4ºC Green Best for -12ºC to -24ºC
$30.00 - $40.00
- Easy to use universal liquid wax from Solda for recreational skiing, training or racing. - Hydrocarbon-based formulation is fluorine free. - Designed for use in all types of snow with a wide temperature range. - Easily applied cold without an iron: simply apply to the base with the supplied applicator sponge, let dry for 20-30 minutes, then polish with a soft cloth. - Works best from -10°C to +5°C (14°F to 41°F) in 50-100% humidity. - Available in 90ml bottle with cap and applicator sponge or 250ml spray bottle.
- The Swix HS series are great gliders for training and competition with very good glide properties. - Easy to work with iron on wax. - Great combination of performance and durability. - Fluoro-free and non-toxic. - Sold in 60g blocks. HS5 Turquoise -18ºC to -10ºC (0ºF to 14ºF) Recommended Iron Temperature: 160ºC (320ºF) The hardest wax in the HS line, a great choice in cold conditions, due to its great durability and dry friction properties. HS6 Blue -12ºC to -6ºC (10ºF to 21ºF) Recommended Iron Temperature: 155ºC (311ºF) A very versatile wax, its area of use stretches from underlayer for powder to racing wax and base prep wax for cold skis. HS6 has a good durability and offers great performance on natural and artificial snow. HS7 Violet -8ºC to -2ºC (18ºF to 28ºF) Recommended Iron Temperature: 150ºC (302ºF) Performs great in normal winter conditions below the freezing point. Its hardness makes it convenient to work with and easy to get a good end-result. Can be used as a racing wax at low air humidity, but will also serve the purpose as a brilliant training wax. HS8 Red -4ºC to +4ºC (25ºF to 39ºF) Recommended Iron Temperature: 150ºC (302ºF) A great wax for both base-prep and training. It can also be used as a race wax, preferably used with a top coat. HS10 Yellow 0ºC to 10ºC (32ºF to 50ºF) Recommended Iron Temperature: 150ºC (302ºF) Ideal in warm conditions, typically during spring skiing. For racing we recommend to go with a top coat as the final layer.
$54.00 - $60.00
- Vauhti Pure Up waxes are performance liquid glide waxes that do not contain fluorocarbons. - Offers good gliding properties without using harmful fluorocarbon ingredients. - Great for training - Formulated from high-quality hydrocarbon ingredients, zinc stearate and silicon wax to give good performance and durability. - Available in Wet, Mid, and Cold to suit a variety of temperatures and all snow conditions. - LDR (Long Distance) is formulated to give the best durability for longer distances. - Quick and easy to use, no ironing required. - Simply apply with the sponge applicator, allow to dry at room temperature for at least 15 minutes, and brush out. - Available in 80ml bottle with applicator sponge. Pure Up Wet Temperature: -1°C to +10°C (30°F to 50°F) For warm, wet conditions and damp snow. Pure Up Mid Temperature: -4°C to +2°C (25°F to 36°F) Great on new and damp snow. Pure Up Cold Temperature: -20°C to -2°C (-4°F to 28°F) Suitable in cold winter conditions. Pure Up LDR Temperature: -10°C to +5°C (14°F to 41°F) For a wide temperature range and variable conditions over long distances.
- The fastest fluor-free glide waxes from Rex. - Offers superior fluor-free performance in all skiing conditions. - 40g block. RG12 Yellow -2°C to +2°C (28°F to 36°F) The softest wax on RG-series. Compared to traditional warm condition gliders the RG12 is relatively hard and not so oily wax. RG22 Blue -8°C to -2°C (18°F to 28°F) Developed for mild to medium frosts, the RG22 is our all time fastest fluor free wax! As a block it is hard, but still easy to melt. Developed especially as an underlayer for top coatings, but works extremely well also as a final layer. RG22 Graphite -12°C to +2°C (10°F to 36°F) Engineered especially for new snow and contains a precisely defined amount of graphite. Hardness is positioned between RG12 Yellow and RG22 Blue. RG32 Green -20°C to -8°C (-4°F to 18°F) A hard and very durable glider for cold conditions. Due to its hardness it is very durable and abrasion resistant.
- Solda Superglide is fluorine-free hydrocarbon wax designed for top level skiing. - Offers an excellent combination of gliding and endurance properties without using harmful fluorocarbon ingredients. - Works best on transformed snow when humidity is above 50%. - Apply with an iron to achieve the best results for glide and durability. - Can also be rubbed on and corked in if you are in a pinch. - Great for training and racing. - Sold in a 60g block. Yellow: -4ºC to +5ºC (25ºF to 41ºF) Recommended Iron Temperature: 115ºC (240ºF) Red: -13ºC to 0ºC (9ºF to 32ºF) Recommended Iron Temperature: 120ºC (250ºF) Green: -24ºC to -13ºC (-11ºF to 9ºF) Recommended Iron Temperature: 125ºC (257ºF)
- In track or out of bounds, every skier or boarder working with skins should own this kit. - Clean skins that have been properly taken care of give much better kick and glide, and Vauhti has made it simple to care for your equipment. - Use the Skin Ski Cleaner followed by the Pure One Mid for any glide zones for rocket fast skis and boards. - Maximum performance with minimal work. - Includes one 80ml bottle of Pure Mid Glide wax for the glide zones. - Includes one 80ml bottle of Pure Skin Clean and Glide to treat the skin insert. - Apply Clean and Glide to skin then wipe off extra with included cloth. Please Note: The packaging color and design may vary from the photo.
- Solda's Thermo Wax is a low melting point hydrocarbon wax that saturates new bases very well. - Great wax to use to restore bases after a new grind. - Can also be used as a cleaning wax or a storage and travel wax. - Webskis hot box wax of choice. - Sold in 1000g blocks.
- A hard, durable glide wax for long distance cross country racing. - New fluoro-free formula. - White works best in newer, cleaner snow. - Black is ideal for old, dirtier snow conditions. - Works great in warmer conditions, but is also competitive in colder weather. - Sold in 40g blocks. - Recommended Iron Temperature: 155ºC
- Handy glide wax kit from Finnish brand Vauhti. - Includes 3 Fluor-free liquid waxes for all snow and weather conditions. - Maximum performance with minimal work. - Includes one 80ml bottle of Pure One Wet Glide wax, one 80ml bottle of Pure One Cold Glide wax and one 80ml bottle of Pure Clean & Glide. - Also includes small nylon brush.
- Solda HL powders are fluorine-free high performance waxes designed for high level skiing. - Made from a blend of a plant-based lubricant and hydrocarbon waxes. - Offers great gliding properties without using harmful fluorocarbon ingredients. - Available in three temperature ranges for varying conditions. - Works best when humidity is above 40%. - To apply, simply spinkle the powder evenly over the base and iron in. - For long distances or on very abrasive snow, a base of Solda S-30 powder is recommended before applying the HL powder. - Sold in 35g container. HL4: -11°C to +3°C (12°F to 37°F) HL5: -18°C to -5°C (0°F to 23°F) HL6: -23°C to -7°C (-9°F to 19°F)
Page 1 of 1