Low FluoroCarbon Waxes
$20.00 $20.00 - $44.00 55% Savings
- Start low fluorinated gliders are suitable for all snow conditions when humidity is less than 55%. - Also works as a base glider for high fluorinated glide waxes. - 60g container. LF06 Violet -3°...-8°C (27°...18°F) 0%...55% Humidity Iron Temp 120°C (248°F) LF8 Blue -7°...-12°C (20°...10°F) 0%...55% Humidity Iron Temp = 140°C (284°F) LF08 Green -8°...-30°C (18°...-22°F) 0%...55% Humidity Iron Temp = 140°C (284°F)
Swix LF Low Fluor Waxes are probably the most popular wax in the nordic world. LF4 Green -12ºC to -32ºC (14ºF to -25ºF). For use alone at low humidity at very cold temperatures and harsh man-made snow. Recommended iron temperature setting of 155ºC. LF5 Turquoise -8ºC to -14ºC (18ºF to 7ºF). New in the LF line, it fills a hardness gap between LF4 and LF6. Easier to apply than LF4, but provides outstanding glide properties within its temperature range, and has a great durability. LF6 -6ºC to -12ºC (21ºF to 10ºF). Very good as a base layer for other waxes. Also a very good training and racing wax alone in low humidity conditions. At this temperature range the addition of synthetic waxes increase the resistance against wear on aggressive man-made snow. Recommended iron temperature setting of 140ºC. LF7 Violet -2ºC to -8ºC (28ºF to 18ºF). Very good race wax at low humidity. For racing at normal and high humidity Cera F FC7 is recommended as final overlayer. Recommended iron temperature setting of 140ºC. LF8 Red +4ºC to -4ºC (39ºF to 25ºF). The low-percent fluorocarbon counterpart to HF8. For racing it is recommended to use Cera F FC8X as the final overlayer within this temperature range. Also used very often as a wax for training, travelling and cleaning. Recommended iron temperature setting of 130ºC. LF10 +10ºC to 0ºC (50ºF to 32ºF). For very wet conditions. Also good for base preparation and to protect the bases when traveling. The snow is often dirty at the temperatures calling for LF10, therefore an overlayer of Cera F FC10 is recommended. Recommended iron temperature setting of 120ºC.
- Start medium fluorinated gliders are suitable for all snow conditions, when humidity is less than 55%. - Also works as a base glider for high fluorinated glide waxes. - 60g container. MF6 Purple -2° to -7°C (28° to 19°F) 0%...55% Humidity Iron Temp 130°C (266°F) MF8 Blue -7° to -12°C (19° to 10°F) 0%...55% Humidity Iron Temp = 140°C (284°F) MF10 Green -10° to -30°C (14° to -22°F) 0%...55% Humidity Iron Temp = 140°C (284°F)
- Low-fluorinated hot wax for races and practice sessions in all disciplines. - Tribloc technology for excellent sliding properties - High degree of hold - Fluorine Dibloc acts as a bonding agent for Top Finish products - Used as a base wax and base layer for HF waxes during racing events - Resealable wax case - 40g. Black 130°C Iron Temperature Used as a base wax or mixed as an additive in dirty snow conditions and aggressive artificial snow. Yellow -6 - 0°C Snow Temperature, 130°C Iron Temperature For damp to wet snow conditions Red -12 - -4°C Snow Temperature, 140°C Iron Temperature Wide range of use for common snow and medium temperature conditions Blue -30 - -10°C Snow Temperature, 150°C Iron Temperature For cold and aggressive snow conditions
- Swix's F4 Universal all temperature paste wax. - Great for skis and snowboards. - All snow conditions. - With foam applicator for quick and easy waxing. - 75ml tube.
$10.00 $20.00 50% Savings
- An easy to apply fluorine paste that's excellent on humid and wet snow. - Can be used as a start accelerator or a waxing corrective for the second run, or on that day when you just don't have time to apply hot wax. - Supplied with a foam applicator. - Apply the paste to the base in a thin coat and let dry for 5 minutes. Follow this with polishing with a dry cloth or a cork. - Sold in 15g container.
$14.00 - $22.00
- Solda's famous Performance line of high quality low-fluor wax. - Ideal for training and as a base for Solda F-15 and F-31 waxes. - This is the wax we use for 90% of our training here in Bend, Oregon. - Available in 75g, 180g or 250g sizes. Yellow Snow temp: 27 to 33F (-3 to +1 C) / Air temp: 19 to 50F (-7 to +10C) Red Snow temp: 14 to 27F (-10 to -3C) / Air temp: 7 to 33F (-14 to +1C) Green Snow temp: 14 to -4 F (-10 to -20C) Air temp: 7 to -11F (-14 to -24C)
$28.00 - $180.00
- One of our favorites in the Solda wax line. - An economical, low fluoro wax with a very wide temperature and snow crystal range. - After a long day of skiing we often brush the bases and apply a layer of UF7 and set the skis aside until the next ski day. - Also works great as a base for many race day waxes. - No respectable wax box is considered complete without some Solda UF7. - Available in 60g, 180g, and 1000g blocks.
$30.00 - $62.00 $30.00 - $70.00 Up To 11% Savings
- Solda F15 is a great race wax choice on days of low to medium humidity (40-70%) and for training on those days you really want to feel fast. - F15 line contains a lower percentage of Fluorine than F31, making it more economical. - Same temperature ranges as the F31 line. - 60g box comes with a free 12g sample of Solda F-31 wax. - 35g size comes in a deoderant style stick for easy application. Yellow: -1 to +1C, 30 to 34F Ideal for transformed snow in wamer temperatures above and just below freezing. Ideal in spring-like conditions. Pink: -6 to 0C, 21 to 32F We love this wax in new snow. Great for training on those new snow days that we all dream of. Orange: -6° to -1°C, 21° to 30°F Orange is the old snow complement to F31 Pink. Though these two waxes have similar temperature ranges, the Pink is for new snow, while the Orange excels in older and transformed snow. This wax works very well on snow that has frozen overnight, but is warming up during the day. Red: -10 to -2C, 14 to 27F For new or non completely transformed snow in 30-60% humidity Violet: -10 to -6C, 14 to 21F A great wax for new and old snow, medium to high humidity. Green: -20 to -11C, -4 to 14F An excellent choice for colder temperatures. Excels at fast speed at an economic price.
$34.00 - $70.00
- Solda Fluor Carbon 27 wax is the ideal base layer for Solda glide waxes in high humidity. - Helps to saturate ski base with graphite dry lubricant and it helps reduce static. - Contains a fluorine additive, making it an excellent choice for all snow types. - Optimum base layer for Solda F31 and Solda PowerJet waxes. - Also works well as a base for dirty, abrasive snow. - Apply a layer by rubbing the wax on a clean base and then applying the first layer of temperature specific wax and heating both with the waxing iron. - Sold in 75g and 180g blocks.
Page 1 of 1