Low FluoroCarbon Waxes
- Low-fluorinated hot wax for races and practice sessions in all disciplines. - Formulated for excellent glide properties while still being durable. - Can also be used as a base wax and base layer for HF waxes. - Resealable wax case. - 40g. Black -30°C to 10°C (-22°F to 50°F) Iron Temp: 130°C (266°F) Used as a base wax or mixed as an additive in dirty snow conditions and aggressive artificial snow. Yellow -4°C to 10°C (25°F to 50°F) Iron Temp: 130°C (266°F) Red -11°C to -2°C (12°F to 28°F) Iron Temp: 140°C (280°F) Blue -30°C to -9°C (-22°F to 16°F) Iron Temp: 150°C (300°F)
$14.00 - $22.00
- Solda's famous Performance line of high quality low-fluor wax. - Ideal for training and as a base for Solda F-15 and F-31 waxes. - This is the wax we use for 90% of our training here in Bend, Oregon. - Available in 75g or 180g blocks. Yellow -7ºC to +10ºC (19ºF to 50ºF) Red -14ºC to +1ºC (7ºF to 33ºF) Green -24ºC to -14ºC (-11ºF to +7ºF)
$30.00 - $65.00 $30.00 - $80.00 Up to 25% Off
- Solda's F15 wax is their popular line of medium fluorinated glide wax. - Excellent balance of quality and price that makes it the go-to wax for many athletes and ski enthusiasts alike. - A great race wax choice on days of low to medium humidity and for training on those days you really want to feel fast. - Can be used alone or as a base for racing additives. - F15 line contains a lower percentage of Fluorine than F31, making it more economical. - Same temperature ranges as the F31 line. - 60g box comes with a free 12g sample of Solda F-31 wax. Yellow: -4ºC to +5ºC (25ºF to 41ºF) Ideal for transformed snow in warmer temperatures above and just below freezing. A great spring-like conditions wax. Pink: -9ºC to +2ºC (16ºF to 36ºF) We love this wax in new snow. Great for training on those new snow days that we all dream of. Orange: -9ºC to +2ºC (16ºF to 36ºF) Though Pink and Orange have the same temperature range, the Pink is for new snow, while the Orange excels in older and transformed snow. This wax works very well on snow that has frozen overnight, but is warming up during the day. Red: -13ºC to 0ºC (9ºF to 32ºF) For new or non completely transformed snow in 30-60% humidity. Violet: -14ºC to -4ºC (7ºF to 25ºF) A great wax for new and old snow, medium to high humidity. Green: -24ºC to -13ºC (-11ºF to 9ºF) An excellent choice for colder temperatures.
- An easy to apply fluorine paste that's excellent on humid and wet snow. - Can be used as a start accelerator or a waxing corrective for the second run, or on that day when you just don't have time to apply hot wax. - Supplied with a foam applicator. - Apply the paste to the base in a thin coat and let dry for 5 minutes. Follow this with polishing with a dry cloth or a cork. - Sold in 15g container.
$20.00 $44.00 55% Off
- Start LF (Low Fluorinated) glide wax is a great training wax. - Suitable for all snow conditions when humidity is less than 55%. - Also works as a base glider for high fluorinated glide waxes. - 60g container. LF6 Purple -7°C to -2°C (20°F to 28°F) Iron Temp: 130°C (266°F) LF8 Blue -12°C to -7°C (10°F to 20°F) Iron Temp: 140°C (284°F) LF08 Green -30°C to -8°C (-22°F to -18°F) Iron Temp = 140°C (284°F)
- Start medium fluorinated gliders are suitable for all snow conditions, when humidity is less than 55%. - Also works as a base glider for high fluorinated glide waxes. - 60g container. MF6 Purple -2° to -7°C (28° to 19°F) Iron Temp 130°C (266°F) MF8 Blue -7° to -12°C (19° to 10°F) Iron Temp = 140°C (284°F) MF10 Green -10° to -30°C (14° to -22°F) Iron Temp = 150°C (302°F)
- Start LF (Low Fluorinated) glide wax is a great training wax. - Delivers better and longer lasting glide with an environmentally friendly profile. - Suitable for all snow conditions when humidity is 55% or higher. - Also works as a base glider for high fluorinated glide waxes. - 60g container. LFXT Red -3°C to +7°C (27°F to 45°F) Iron Temp: 120°C (248°F) LFXT Purple -8°C to -2°C (18°F to 28°F) Iron Temp: 130°C (266°F) LFXT Blue -12°C to -6°C (10°F to 21°F) Iron Temp: 140°C (284°F) LFXT Green -25°C to -10°C (-13°F to -14°F) Iron Temp: 150°C (302°F)
- Swix LF Low Fluor waxes are some of the most popular waxes in the nordic skiing world. - Great for training and racing. - Sold in 60g blocks. LF4 Green -32ºC to -12ºC (-25ºF to 14ºF). For use at low humidity at very cold temperatures and harsh man-made snow. Recommended iron temperature setting of 155ºC. LF5 Turquoise -14ºC to -8ºC (7ºF to 18ºF). New in the LF line, it fills a hardness gap between LF4 and LF6. Easier to apply than LF4, but provides outstanding glide properties within its temperature range, and has a great durability. LF6 Blue -10ºC to -5ºC (14ºF to 23ºF). Very good as a base layer for other waxes. Good durability and offers great performance on artificial snow. Recommended iron temperature setting of 145ºC. LF7 Violet -8ºC to -2ºC (18ºF to 28ºF). Very good race wax at low humidity. For racing at normal and high humidity Cera F FC7 is recommended as final overlayer. Recommended iron temperature setting of 140ºC. LF8 Red -4ºC to +4ºC (25ºF to 39ºF). The low-percent fluorocarbon counterpart to HF8. For racing it is recommended to use Cera F FC8X as the final overlayer within this temperature range. Also used very often as a wax for training, travelling and cleaning. Recommended iron temperature setting of 130ºC. LF10 Yellow 0ºC to +10ºC (32ºF to 50ºF). For very wet conditions. Also good for base preparation and to protect the bases when traveling. The snow is often dirty at the temperatures calling for LF10, therefore an overlayer of Cera F FC10 is recommended. Recommended iron temperature setting of 120ºC.
$34.00 - $70.00
- Solda Fluor Carbon 27 wax is the ideal base layer for Solda glide waxes in high humidity. - Helps to saturate ski base with graphite dry lubricant and it helps reduce static. - Contains a fluorine additive, making it an excellent choice for all snow types. - Optimum base layer for Solda F31 and Solda PowerJet waxes. - Also works well as a base for dirty, abrasive snow. - Apply a layer by rubbing the wax on a clean base and then applying the first layer of temperature specific wax and heating both with the waxing iron. - Sold in 75g and 180g blocks. Recommended for: Humidity: 50-100%
- Solda's tried and true F15 wax, now available in liquid form! - Liquid wax with sponge tip allows for easy application. - Ideal for use in 40-80% humidity. - Great for making wax corrections mid-ski: if conditions have changed this wax can be easily and quickly applied during your ski. - Can also be used in the kick zones of waxless skis to prevent icing of fish scales. - 90ml Yellow: -3°C to +1°C (27°F to 34°F) Red: -10° to -3°C (14°F to 27°F) Green: -20°C to -10°C (-4°F to 14°F)
$28.00 - $180.00
- One of our favorites in the Solda wax line. - An economical, low fluoro wax with a very wide temperature and snow crystal range. - After a long day of skiing we often brush the bases and apply a layer of UF7 and set the skis aside until the next ski day. - Also works great as a base for many race day waxes. - No respectable wax box is considered complete without some Solda UF7. - Available in 60g, 180g, and 1000g blocks.
- Swix's F4 Universal all temperature paste wax. - Great for skis and snowboards. - Works in all snow conditions. - With foam applicator for quick and easy waxing. - 75ml tube.
Page 1 of 1