Inspired Trials Bike Handlebars + Steering
Inspired designs steering components to be comfortable, strong, and light weight, so you can maneuver your bike with agility and confidence.
Want to learn more about Inspired Bicycles?
- The Inspired Arcade handlebar is the choice of top street trials riders the world over! - Developed and tested in collaboration with team riders Ali C and Sean Watson as part of the Arcade bike development. - High rise geometry gives it a more rise than standard riser bars and really help it to ‘pop’ - perfect for bunny hops, manuals and spins! - 730mm width gives plenty of leverage over the bike meaning you can pick it up and move it around easily and benefit from a better level of control than with narrower bars. - 9 degree back sweep and 5 degree up sweep give a slightly more traditional shape, which many riders find more comfortable. - Extruded from 7050-T6 aluminum, they feature multi-taper wall thicknesses to increase strength in high stress areas without adding any excessive weight. - 31.8mm oversize clamp diameter for increased strength in the center of the bar. - Available in matte black or silver anodized finish with high resolution Inspired graphics.
- Shares the proven geometry of the popular Arcade handlebar but with a lighter weight. - Tested and proven by Inspired team rider John Langlois. - Extruded from top quality 7050-T6 aluminum. - 31.8mm clamp diameter. - Revised multi-taper wall thicknesses for optimized strength to weight ratio. - 730mm (28.35") wide with 102mm total rise. - Featuring 9 degree back sweep and 5 degree up sweep. - Available in black with front and rear facing white Inspired 'Team' graphics.
- The Inspired Headlock system is designed to allow front brake hose routing through many forks. - Perfect for riders who want to do barspins or tailwhips. - High quality, CNC machined aluminum top and bottom caps. - Top cap features a large slotted guide for easy assembly and optimal hose routing (Orientation can be changed to suit left or right front brake positions). - Tapered bottom cap design fits most forks. - Available to fit standard 1 1/8" or 1.5" tapered forks. - Supplied with steel bolt kit for different length steerers. - Fits steerer lengths 205mm- 250mm. - Anodized black with laser etched Inspired logo. Please Note: The 205-250mm length is for the fork steerer only, it does not include the length of the fork crown, which is typically 20-50mm.
- Integrated sealed bearing headset from Inspired. - Suitable for Inspired Arcade and Alias frames. - Lightweight integrated headset: the bearings press directly into the frame, keeping weight to an minimum. - May fit other 1 1/8" frames designed to accept integrated headsets. - CNC machined aluminum top cap and upper wedge, steel crown race. - Includes bearings, top cap, wedge, and crown race. - Availablfit standard 1 1/8" frames. Please note: the top cap may not clear the headtube on other brands of frames.
- Comfortable, durable lock-on grips from Inspired. - Molded rubber grips with aluminum locking collars. - Lock-On system keeps the grips firmly in position but allows easy fitting and removal. - 'Knurled' texture increases friction over standard smooth grips when used with bare hands or gloves, especially when sweaty or wet. - Single ply construction means the grips stay comfy all the way down to your bars! - Featuring integrated alloy bar end plugs to protect your handlebars. - Available in Black, Blue, Green, Gold, Red and Silver. All supplied with black rubber grip. - Laser etched Inspired logos on the end cap.
- Molded, soft compound rubber grips from Inspired. - 'Knurled' texture increases friction over standard smooth grips when used with both bare hands or gloves, especially when sweaty or wet. - Single ply construction maintains the feel of the grip as it wears. - Built-in bar end plugs help protect the end of your handlebars. - Available in black only.
Page 1 of 1