Inspired Rims And Hubs
These rims and hubs from Inspired make for the perfect trials wheelset. They're light and super tough so you can count on them to perform no matter what craziness you subject them to.
Want to learn more about Inspired Bicycles?
- Top quality sealed bearing rear disc hub, as found on Inspired Pro spec bikes. - CNC-machined hub shell features more material in high stress areas to improve durability. - Machined disc side flange reduces weight without compromising strength. - Threaded section uses a conventional 1.37" x 24tpi, suitable for use with 16t (and larger) screw-on freewheels. - ISO disc mount is compatible with all 6-bolt disc rotors. - Fully sealed cartridge bearings provide silky smooth performance in all conditions. - Available with either 10mm bolt-in axle or 12mm through axle options, both with 135mm spacing. - 10mm bolt-in version uses a hollow aluminium axle, with M6 steel axle bolts. Compatible with all Flow and Fourplay/Hex (2019 and earlier) frames. - 12mm version is compatible with Fourplay (2020 onwards) and Hex (2020 onwards) frames, along with all Skye frames. - Available in anodized black with laser etched Inspired logos. - 32h drilling only.
- 15mm thru-axle disc hub from Inspired. - As spec'd on the Fourplay, Hex and Arcade Pro bikes. - CNC machined 7075 aluminum shell. - Widely spaced, large diameter flanges to help build a stronger wheel. - 100mm spacing, to fit all modern front forks. - Fully sealed cartridge bearings for smooth operation. - 15mm bolt through axle only (axle not included). - 6 bolt IS (International Standard) bolt pattern. - Available in gloss black only with laser etched Inspired logo. - 32h spoke drilling only.
- Lightweight 24" street trials rim from Inspired based off the Spank Spike rims. - Tested and developed with team riders Ali C, John Langlois and Leo Nobile. - Specially designed double wall section and high quality aluminum provide optimal strength and stiffness. - Un-eyeletted construction saves over 50g when compared with eyeletted rims. - 34mm wide profile gives good anti-roll performance even at low tire pressures. - Sleeved joint helps maintain concentricity and maximizes strength. - Available in satin black anodized finish with Inspired laser etched logos. - For use with disc brakes only. - 32h spoke drilling only.
- The Inspired Pro V2 rim offers excellent strength and value. - Updated V2 version tested and proven by John Langlois. - Double wall angular profile for increased strength and stiffness. - Un-eyeletted construction saves over 50g when compared with eyeletted rims. - 36mm width gives good anti-roll performance even at low tire pressures. - Available in gloss black anodized finish with white 'Inspired' graphics. - For use with disc brakes only. - 32h spoke drilling only. - Not tubeless compatible.
- Designed for street riding use, the Team rim offers an excellent strength to weight ratio. - Un-eyeletted construction saves over 50g when compared with eyeletted rims. - Double wall construction offers good strength and stiffness. - 20mm holes drilled in the rim help to reduce weight. - 36mm wide profile helps to prevent tire roll when compared to similar rims available. - Matte white powder coat finish with black logos. - Available in 32h spoke drilling only.
- Durable double wall rim from Inspired. - As fitted to the Inspired Flow bikes. - Double wall, high quality aluminum construction for maximum strength and stiffness. - Un-eyeletted construction saves over 50g when compared with eyeletted rims. - 32mm wide profile. - Suitable for disc or rim brake use, its parallel sidewalls make it ideal for street trials bikes with rim brakes. - Black anodized finish with laser etched Inspired logo. - 32h spoke drilling only.
Page 1 of 1