Want to learn more about Jitsie trials bikes?
Check out our Jitsie Brand Guide
- Developed and tested by Jitsie team riders Dani Comas and Alejandro Montalvo. - Good mix of durability and performance. - Exclusive Jitsie tread pattern ensures maximum grip and minimal rolling resistance. - Tire is designed to work in both directions. - Super sticky lightweight rubber compound ensures maximum grip. - Low block tread design helps save weight. - Generous spacing between center and outer knobs helps shed mud. - Siping on tread blocks reduces weight further as well as improves grip by allowing the blocks to conform to uneven surfaces. - Wire bead. - Jitsie logos and product info on tire. - Available in 19 x 2.6 size.
- The Jitsie brake disc protector is a light, minimalistic guard to keep your rear disc rotor protected. - Manufactured from high quality 7075 T6 aluminum. - Exclusive design by Jitsie, tested and approved by multiple time World Champion Dani Comas. - 3mm thick with cutouts to keep weight to a minimum. - Laser-etched Jitsie logo on the bottom of the guard. - Designed in Belgium and manufactured in the EU as part of the Jitsie Race range. - Fits over the hub axle on the inside of the frame dropout. It takes up 3mm of axle width so you will need to machine or cut down your existing hub spacer or get a new hub spacer with a 3mm narrower width. - Designed to work with 160mm rotors only. Please Note: This is designed to protect from accidental collisions, not to be used as an aid in climbing obstacles.
$475.00 - $525.00
- Varial 1010 Disc frame/frame kit from Jitsie. - Manufactured from aerospace grade 6061-T6 aluminum. - Minimalistic design with focus on performance and durability. - Uses a 120mm long CNC machined headtube designed for an internal headset. - Compatible with straight 1 1/8" forks. - A large hole has been machined in the headtube to reduce weight. - CNC machined 68mm threaded bottom bracket yoke is stiff and strong. - One-piece CNC-machined post mount dropout/disc mount for increased strength and rigidity. It is compatible with 160/162.5mm rotors. - Neat CNC-machined horizontal dropouts are spaced at 116mm and feature tensioner bolts to accept snail cams. - 4-bolt bashplate design is compatible with the Jitsie Mini Bashplate, as well as Bonz and Clean bashplates, and attaches directly to the BB shell, eliminating the stress riser on the down tube caused by the forward mounting bolt on traditional 3-bolt bashplates. - Brake line guides are located on the lower side of the top tube to keep the brake line in place and out of the way. - Unique frame design allows for the Jitsie aftermarket seat to be used, giving the frame added versatility. - Comes supplied with lightweight silicon seat tube plug. - Sandblasted and anodized black finish, supplied with Jitsie frame stickers. - Sold as a frame only or frame kit. - Frame kit includes: *semi-integrated headset installed *ISIS bottom bracket installed *bash plate installed *Jitsie frame sticker kit *silicon seat plug installed Geometry: (measured with 400 x 45mm fork) - Wheelbase: 1010mm - Chainstay Length: 350mm - Bottom Bracket Rise: 80mm - Head Tube Angle: 71.5° - Head Tube Length: 120mm - Reach: 600mm
- Pre-built front 20" disc wheel from Jitsie. - Assembled in Belgium by Jitsie's expert wheelbuilders. - Built using Jitsie's 100 Disc front hub, straight gauge black spokes, black alloy nipples, and Jitsie Single Wall 20" 28h rim. - 3-Cross lacing for good strength and durability. - Standard 100mm spacing and IS 6-bolt disc hub configuration fit a wide variety of forks.
- The Jitsie Air4ce shoe combines thoughtful design and technically advanced materials to make it a top choice for trials. - Developed in close collaboration with the Jitsie factory team riders. - Features asymmetrical construction with the inner side of the ankle quite a bit higher to provide maximum protection against the cranks. - Breathable and durable upper constructed with mesh and microfiber material. - Strong laces for a tight fit and a velcro closure tab to keep them secured out of the way when riding. - Full heel-to-toe rubber sole construction is much more durable than traditional glued on soles. - Antibacterial removable inner sole. - EVA midsole provides ample cushioning to absorb big hits. - Super tacky rubber molded outsole ensures excellent grip on the pedals. - A varied tread pattern features deeper tread on the back and tip of the shoe for grip on obstacles and shallower tread under the ball of the foot for better contact with the pedal. - Additionally, the outsole is super low on the pedal contact area for a direct feel with the bike. - Loop at the back of the shoe makes it easier to slip on.
- Jitsie's Varial 1010 20" bike offers solid value and performance for beginners and advanced riders alike. - Developed and extensively tested with Jitsie’s team riders Alejandro Montalvo, Nicolas Vallée, and Adam Morewood. - Spec'd with quality Jitsie parts for great value and durability. - Low overall weight makes it easier to learn and progress. - Jitsie Reverz tires provide excellent grip in all conditions. - Dual Shimano MT400 160mm disc brake provide good stopping power and value. Geometry - Wheelbase: 1010mm - Chainstay: 350mm - BB Height: +80mm - Head Angle: 71.5° - Reach: 600mm - Frame Spacing: 116mm
- Lightweight 4-bolt bashplate from Jitsie as found on their 20" bikes. - Constructed from tough aluminum for good blend of durability and weight. - Compact 4-bolt design makes it lighter and less prone to bending than traditional 3-bolt designs, as well as putting less stress on the downtube. - Directional teeth on the outside of the plate provide grip on obstacles. - Supplied with mounting bolts and spacers. - Anodized black finish with laser-etched Jitsie logos. - Designed for Jitsie Varial frames, also compatible with some Clean, Ozonys and other frames.
- The Jitsie handlebar tape is a great alternative to traditional rubber or foam grips. - Bar tape allows the thickness and width of your grips to be customized to your own preference. - Strong, super tacky rubber with adhesive backing allows you to tightly wrap the tape onto your bars, overlapping it as much or as little as you prefer to achieve the desired thickness. - 1.3 meter long roll is sufficient for two fairly thick grips (if you prefer thin grips, it may be enough for 4 grips). - Available in black with white logos. - Kit includes: 2 rolls of bar tape, 2 adhesive strips and covering strips (to help cover the ends of the tape) and a pair of plastic bar plugs.
- Spare hub axle spacers from Belgian brand Jitsie. - CNC machined from high quality aluminum. - Designed to work with Jitsie hubs, may also work with other brands. - Narrower side of spacer rests against hub bearing. - Available in 2mm, 3mm, and 5mm widths. - All sizes have a 10mm inner diameter and 16mm outer diameter. - Anodized black only. - Sold individually.
$210.00 - $215.00
- High quality lightweight fork as found on Jitsie complete bikes. - Developed and tested with Jitsie team riders Dani Comas and UCI Junior World Champion Nico Vallée. - Manufactured from aerospace 7006-T6 aluminum. - 10mm CNC machined dropouts are compatible with nearly all trials hubs. - 200mm CNC-machined steerer tube is internally tapered to provide extra strength without adding unnecessary weight. - Rim brake version features CNC machined 4-bolt brake mounts on the rear of the fork are spaced at 85mm with an integrated booster to increase braking power and durability. - Disc version features a CNC-machined post mount disc brake mount. - Ovalized fork blades give an excellent strength to weight ratio as well as a larger weld contact area at the crown. - Black anodized finish with Jitsie graphics. - Supplied without starnut. We recommend the Trialtech Large starnut. Please Note: Fork may be supplied without additional graphics on the fork legs.
- The Jitsie Hybrid Riser handlebar is an aluminum designed for street and comp bikes. - Less sweep than traditional trials bars makes it comfortable when rolled forward "competition style" but also at home on street trials bikes in a more upright position. - Manufactured from high quality aerospace 7075 T6 aluminum. - Variable material thickness allows for an ideal weight/strength/stiffness ratio. - Width markings on edges for easy adjustment and cutting. - Central position graphics allow for an accurate set-up. - High rise geometry is great for anyone looking for a roomier cockpit or higher front end. - Anodized black finish with white Jitsie logos. - 31.8mm oversized clamp is compatible with all modern trials stems.
- Affordable 20" tire from Jitsie. - Good mix of durability and performance. - Works well as a front tire on adult bikes as well as front or rear on kids bikes that use a 20" rear wheel. - Classic block tread pattern grips well on all surfaces. - Tire is designed to work in both directions. - Sticky rubber compound ensures good grip. - Wire bead keeps cost down and ensures a secure fit with the rim. - Available in 20 x 2.25 size. Please Note: Tires may not have Jitsie logos.
- Developed and tested by Jitsie team riders Dani Comas and Alejandro Montalvo. - Good mix of durability and performance and low weight. - Exclusive Jitsie tread pattern ensures maximum grip and minimal rolling resistance. - Tire is designed to work in both directions. - Super sticky lightweight rubber compound ensures maximum grip. - Low block tread design helps save weight. - Generous spacing between center and outer knobs helps shed mud. - Siping on tread blocks reduces weight further as well as improves grip by allowing the blocks to conform to uneven surfaces. - Folding bead. - Jitsie logos and product info on tire. - Available in 20 x 2.0 size.
$45.00 - $50.00
- Excellent value forged stems from Jitsie. - Available in 35° angle and a variety of lengths to suit any rider and bike. - 3D forged from 6061 alloy for an optimal strength/weight ratio. - 4-bolt bar clamp allows easy installation of handlebars. - Steerer clamp features rounded edges to help prevent knee injuries. - High quality M6 bolts on steerer and handlebar clamps offer excellent strength and reliability. - 31.8mm oversized clamp. - Available in anodized black with white Jitsie graphics.
- The Jitsie Race brake pads set the standard when it comes to braking power. - Metal ceramic sintered pad material. - Equally powerful in dry and wet conditions. - Copper backing plate improves pad contact with piston to help reduce pad "knock". - After extensive testing by the Jitsie team, many riders have found these to out-perform all other Trial Zone pads, including the Hope Pro pads! - Available to fit Hope Mono Trial, Tech Trial, Trial Zone, and Echo TR disc brakes, Jitsie Race disc brakes, Magura MT5/MT7 or MT2 brakes and Shimano MT400 brakes. - Pad retention pin and clip not included.
$26.00 - $28.00
- Affordable and durable steel threaded cogs from Jitsie. - Industry standard 1.37" x 24tpi thread fits fixed rear hubs and threaded cranks. - Wide base gives a strong connection between the sprocket and hub/crank. - Made from heat-treated steel - Compatible with all 1/8" and 3/32" chains. - 12t-14t are offset, 15t is centered.
- Innovative and uniquely designed forged stem from Jitsie. - Available in 25° and 35° angles and a variety of lengths to suit any rider and bike. - Stem body 3D forged from 7050 alloy for an optimal strength/weight ratio. - Top clamps CNC machined from 7075 T6 aluminum for maximum durability. - 31.8mm 4-bolt bar clamp allows easy installation of handlebars and keeps the bolts tucked out of the way, making it harder to hit your chest on them. - Textured grit finish on the handlebar clamp area reduces the chances of the handlebar slipping. - Laser etched markings on the bar clamps help line your bars up correctly. - Unique steerer clamp design features the bolts on the side of the stem leaving only a rounded edge at the back to help prevent painful knee injuries. - The steerer clamp is also sloping, which provides additional clearance when leaning over the bar. - High quality steel bolts on steerer and handlebar clamps offer excellent strength and reliability. - Supplied with matching sloping top cap and bolt. - Available in anodized black with white Jitsie graphics. Please note: the top two bolts on the handlebar clamp must be bottomed out gently before using the bottom two to clamp the handlebars in their final position. Failure to do this may crack the stem clamp and is not covered under warranty.
- The Jitsie G2 Solid glove is a lightweight glove designed specifically for perfect control and comfort in trials. - Stitchless palm design prevents bunching and irritation when the hand is wrapped around the handlebar. - Clarino©? palm material provides exceptionally tactile feel for superior control and comfort. - Flexible mesh upper portion and stretch panels on the sides of the fingers give the glove a very airy feel and allow for excellent freedom of movement. - Soft moisture wicking fabric on thumb to wipe sweat. - Slim embossed cuff with minimal velcro closure tab keeps the gloves secure on your hand. - Patch on the thumb provides additional reinforcement and adds durability to this high stress area that often wears out on non-trials gloves.
$190.00 - $195.00
- Pre-built front 26" wheel from Jitsie. - Assembled in Belgium by Jitsie's expert wheelbuilders. - Built using Jitsie's 100 Disc or HS front hub, straight gauge black spokes, black alloy nipples, and Jitsie Single Wall 26" 28h rim. - IS 6-Bolt disc mount on disc wheel. - 3-Cross lacing for good strength and durability on disc wheels. - Radial lacing on non-disc wheels. - Standard 100mm hub spacing fits a wide variety of forks.
$7.00 - $9.00
- Superlight rim tape from Jitsie. - Extremely light nylon material is still strong enough to resist tearing and bubbling. - Significantly lighter than competitor's rim tapes. - Strong heat bonded join with hole for all valve types. - Silver/grey with printed Jitsie logos on one side and plain blue finish on the other. - 30mm front width, 42mm rear width.
- The Jitsie Dynamik elbow guards ensure trustworthy elbow protection without restricting movement while riding. - Lightweight memory foam protector provides good protection while still being flexible. - High quality lycra is flexible and comfortable. - Mesh fabric panel on the inside of the arm provides ventilation. - Elastic top and bottom cuffs with silicone inserts keep the pads secured on your arm. - Durable flexible print with Jitsie branding. - One size fits all. - Sold as a pair.
- Pre-built rear 24" disc rear wheel from Jitsie. - Assembled in Belgium by Jitsie's expert wheelbuilders. - Built using Jitsie's 116 Disc rear hub, straight gauge black spokes, black alloy nipples, and Jitsie Single Wall 24" 32h rim. - 3-Cross lacing for good strength and durability. - Spaced for use with 116mm frames using snail cams. - Jitsie hub spacers (sold separately) can be added for use with 116mm frames that do not use snail cams. - IS 6-bolt disc hub is compatible with all 6-bolt rotors.
- The Jitsie snail cams are lightweight, high quality chain tensioners. - Innovative, asymmetrical shape allows for precise chain tension. - CNC machined from 7075 T6 aluminum. - Design based on snail cams used in motorcycle trials with multiple cut outs in the shape to drop as much weight as possible without sacrificing durability and strength. - Designed and manufactured in Belgium as part of the Jitsie Race range. - Laser-etched Jitsie logos.
- High quality lightweight fork as found on Jitsie complete bikes. - Developed and tested with Jitsie team riders Dani Comas and Alejandro Montalvo. - Manufactured from aerospace 7006-T6 aluminum. - 10mm CNC machined dropouts are compatible with nearly all trials hubs. - CNC machined steerer tube is internally tapered to provide extra strength without adding unnecessary weight. - 4-bolt version features CNC-machined brake mounts on the rear of the fork spaced at 85mm with extra long welds to increase durability. - Disc version features a CNC-machined Post Mount. - Ovalized fork blades give an excellent strength to weight ratio as well as a larger weld contact area at the crown. - Black anodized finish with Jitsie graphics. - Supplied without starnut. We recommend the Trialtech Large starnut. Please Note: Fork may be supplied without graphics on the fork legs.
- Lightweight half bashring from Jitsie. - Designed and developed with World Champion Dani Comas. - CNC machined from 7075 T6 aluminum. - Asymmetric width for optimal protection while decreasing weight as much as possible. - Teeth on outer edge provide additional grip. - Compatible with nearly all modern threaded trials cranks. - Designed to cover 18t cogs or freewheels. - Laser etched Jitsie logo.
- The smallest bike in Jitsie's Varial complete bike line is designed for the youngest aspiring trials riders. - Spec'd with quality Jitsie parts throughout for great value and durability. - 18" wheels, small frame and size specific parts help young riders learn and master the basics of trials. - Low overall weight makes it easy for kids to maneuver. - Designed for kids approximately 3ft.-4ft. tall. Geometry - Wheelbase: 740mm - Chainstay: 280mm - BB Height: +25mm - Head Angle: 71.5° - Frame Spacing: 116mm
- Lightweight rear tire from Jitsie. - Developed and tested by Jitsie team riders Nico Vallee and Rafa Tibau. - Good mix of durability and performance. - Exclusive Jitsie tread pattern ensures maximum grip and minimal rolling resistance. - Tire is designed to work in both directions. - Super sticky lightweight rubber compound ensures maximum grip. - Low block tread design helps save weight. - Generous spacing between center and outer knobs helps shed mud. - Siping on tread blocks reduces weight further as well as improves grip by allowing the blocks to conform to uneven surfaces. - Folding bead. - Jitsie logos and product info on tire. - Available in 26 x 2.5" size.
$10.00 - $13.00
- The Jitsie rubber grips offer great performance for even the most demanding riders. - Durable single layer rubber compound with grippy knurled design for optimal grip. - Jitsie print detail on end of each grip. - Rubber ends help protect bar from damage. Please Note: the clear rubber compound is softer and a bit lighter than the other colors, so if you're looking for comfort or are concerned with weight, we recommend the clear grips.
- The Jitsie brake clamps are an innovative CNC component from the Belgian manufacturer. - CNC-machined from quality 7075 alloy. - Designed to be used without plastic cylinder washers to improve clamping power and ease of installation. - Clamps feature different heights - 7mm and 9mm. This can be very useful when your frame or fork has very low-profile brake mounts. The clamps can be mounted either side up to adjust how far the cylinders sit above the frame. - Designed and manufactured in Belgium as part of the Jitsie Race range.
- Jitsie's lightweight caged pedals. - Super grippy low profile cage machined from 7075 T6 aluminum. - 3mm cage thickness provides durability and resists bending. - Steel axles provide excellent strength. - Cages feature side slots to reduce weight. - Pedal body features ribs where the arms attach to the main body, which increases strength over other similarly designed pedals. - Teeth on outer edge of cage are slightly less sharp than the rest of the cage to prevent them from digging in to your foot when you're twisting for balance. - Sealed bearings help keep out dirt and grit. - Axle ends fitted for 6mm allen key for easy installation and removal. - Anodized black or red cages and black body with laser-etched Jitsie logos.
Page 1 of 3 Next page