Check out all our klister for sale at Webcyclery & Webskis
Shop all our klister for sale and keep your skis perfectly waxed all winter long.
Explore all our kick wax by type:
Shop ski wax by brand:
Shop all ski wax categories:
Or read our top ski wax resources:
$15.00 - $17.00
- Rex klisters are popular among competitive as well as recreational skiers. - Range of waxes provide grip in a wide variety of conditions. - 55g tube. Base Klister Binder for klisters and kick waxes. Gives great adhesion and increases wear resistance for waxing. Universal Klister -30°C to +10°C (-22°F to 50°F) The king of klisters for all kind of klister conditions. Despite its Universal name it is widely used in races too. Blue Klister -30°C to -5°C (-22° to 23°F) For icy and hard track. Famous for its durability. In abrasive conditions can be used as a base wax for other klisters and grip waxes. Purple Klister -7°C to 0°C (19° to 32°F) A durable klister for wide temperature range. For coarse wet snow and coarse icy snow. Gold Klister -7°C to +3°C (19° to 37°F) A must-have product for coarse snow, man-made snow and glazed tracks. Red Special Klister 0°C to 10°C (32° to 50°F) Based on the successful Gold klister. Developed in co-operation with Finnish ski team. At it’s best in wet conditions, during a moist snowfall and in slushy snow. Brown OV Klister 0°C to 10°C (32° to 50°F) A special klister for coarse and wet snow.
- Rode's classic line of klister waxes. - Comes in a multitude of variations to cover all snow conditions. - Apply on the ski base and spread with your hand or a cork. - 60g tube. K10 Blue Special -14°C to -6°C (7°F to 21°F) For hard, icy or coarse-grained snow. Can also be used as a binder. K20 Blue -7°C to -3°C (19°F to 27°F) For hard, icy or coarse-grained snow. K30 Violet -3°C to +1°C (27°F to 34°F) For snow changing from icy to wet. K36 Violet Special -5°C to -1°C (23°F to 30°F) For transformed, icy or coarse-grained snow. K40 Rossa -2°C to +4°C (28°F to 39°F) For wet, fine or coarse-grained transformed snow, icy tracks. When the sun is out and you are in and out of the shade/sun. K46 Rossa Special 0°C to +3°C (32°F to 37°F) For transformed, old, icy and fine or coarse-grained snow K50 Silver 1°C to 5°C (34°F to 41°F) For new fallen, wet or very wet snow. Often used as a thin cover in rainy conditions. K52 Silver Extra 0°C to +4°C (32°F to 39°F) For wet, fine or coarse-grained snow, tracks with wet zone and dry zone. K60 Gialla 0°C to +2°C (32°F to 36°F) For new fallen (glazy), wet or very wet snow. K70 Universal 0°C (32°F) For all kinds of snow when the temperature is very close to freezing. K76 Multigrade -6°C to +6°C (21°F to 43°F) For wet, very wet, fine or coarse-grained snow, icy tracks. This is for when you are scratching your head, weather is changing and the race is about to start. K80 Nera -2°C to +5°C (28°F to 41°F) For wet, fine or coarse-grained snow, icy tracks. K90 Chola Grund Superb adhesive for all klister and stick wax. Use this as a binder for other klisters and kick waxes.
$25.00 $32.00 22% Off
- Rode Fast klisters have the same kick quality as the traditional Rode Klisters but with superior glide, making them ideal for racing. - Fluorine content provides extra gliding properties. - They work especially well in moist conditions. FK30 Violet -3ºC to +1ºC (27ºF to 34ºF) For coarse grained transformed snow and crusty tracks. FK40 Rossa -2ºC to +4ºC (28ºF to 39ºF) For all wet, variable and crusty snow conditions. Tracks are in and out of the sun. FK52 Silver 0ºC to +5ºC (32ºF to 41ºF) For all wet snow. Think of this in rain with dirty snow. FK76 Multigrade -6ºC to +6ºC (21ºF to 43ºF) For all granular, wet and crusty conditions in variable temperatures.
- Top Line is Rode's high performance klister wax. - Created especially for the World Cup at the request of national teams. - Fluorinated to provide extra speed while still maintaining good grip. - Apply on the ski base and spread with your hand or a cork. - 60g tube. K3 0ºC to +3ºC (32ºF to 37ºF) Works best in humid conditions on natural, artificial, and transformed snow. KM3 -6ºC to +6ºC (21ºF to 43ºF) For a wide range of temperatures on natural, artificial, transformed, old, icy or coarse grained snow. KR3 -2ºC to +4ºC (28ºF to 39ºF) For just below freezing to warm conditions on natural, artificial, transformed, old, icy or coarse grained snow. KRS3 -2°C to +5°C (28ºF to 41ºF) Wet snow
- Start Klisters provide grip in a wide variety of conditions. - 55g tube. Base Klister Used as a base for other klisters to keep grip consistent and provide durability. Universal Wide Klister -5°C to +10°C (23°F to 50°F) For variable snow conditions or for blending with other klisters and soft kickwaxes. Universal Plus Klister 1°C to 10°C (34° to 50°F) For warm wet snow and blending with other klisters. Red Klister For wet conditions. Special Klister -2°C to +2°C (28° to 36°F) For conditions near freezing. Purple Klister -5°C to 0°C (23° to 32°F) For conditions near freezing. Blue Klister -15°C to -4°C (5° to 25°F) For cold icy tracks.
- Swix KX klisters are grip in a tube! - Heat the tube slightly for easier application. - By “edging” the waxing iron you get a controlled equal distribution of the klister. - Scraper included. - 55g tube. KX20 Green Base Base klister for cold and warm conditions. To be used as the first layer for better adhesion of other klisters to the base. High wear resistance on ice and hard coarse snow. Always apply indoors with a waxing iron at 110°C (230°F). KX30 Blue -12°C to 0°C (10°F to 32°F) For coarse snow/hard tracks and icy conditions. Excellent on hard packed coarse cold snow, but can also be an alternative to KX20 as base klister. It is easier to apply than KX20. In racing KX30 is often used as the “in between” klister on top of KX20, but rarely used as the last layer due to the preparation of the tracks. Great skiing on cold mornings after it has been wet the day before. KX35 Violet Special -4°C to +1°C (25°F to 34°F). Excellent klister on transformed cold coarse corn snow that is starting to get wet. Works well as a midlayer klister applied on base klister to keep the top layer klister from sliding back into the glide zone. KX40S Silver -4°C to +2°C (25°F to 36°F). Developed for transformed and fine grained snow. Very good when warmer than 0°C on relatively fine grained snow. The klister that goes the farthest into dry snow without icing! KX45 Violet -2°C to +4°C (28°F to 39°F). Great all around klister. For wet coarse snow as well as frozen corn snow. KX65 Red +1°C to +5°C (34°F to 41°F). For wet and moist coarse corn snow. KX75 Red Extra +2°C to 15°C (36°F to 59°F). Wet snow klister. Used when the snow has a high water content such as slush, and the air temperature is well above freezing. A good late spring klister.
$21.00 - $23.00
- Swix Quick Klisters are a great option for touring skiers searching for fast and convenient wax with reliable kick performance. - Ideal for applying when you need more wax on the trail. - Quick and easy application: push the applicator against the base in the kick zone and rub out. - 150ml/5 fl. oz. K65 Universal -5ºC to +10ºC (23ºF to 50ºF) K70 Red 0°C to +15°C (32°F to 59°F) For very wet granular snow
- Universal klister from Swix for recreational and racing skiers. - Supplied with scraper. - 55g tube. K21S Universal Silver -5°C to +3°C (23°F to 37°F). A very flexible klister that works on both sides of freezing when conditions are changing between coarse and transformed moist to wet fine grained snow. Performs better on finer snow than K22 VM. K22 Universal VM -3°C to +10°C (27°F to 50°F) A very popular and flexible klister for coarse, granular snow changing from wet to crust. Improved flexibility on fine-grained moist snow, without icing up. Improved grip on wet, coarse-grained snow. To be applied as the final layer of klister.
- Swix Nero universal klister. - Handles changing snow conditions very well and has great anti-icing properties. - Collects significantly less dirt from the snow than traditional klisters. - Provides a secure kick over longer time than traditional klisters, due to its special formulation. - Great for training and competition. KN33: -7°C to 1°C KN44: -3°C to 5°C
- Toko Nordic Grip Spray makes classic waxing easier than ever before. - Adapts intelligently to different snow conditions. - Skiers no longer need to worry about grip wax or klister conditions and in no time at all have a long-lasting grip film with optimal adhesion. - Spray it on, cork it back up and hit the trails! - 70ml. Yellow -2ºC to 10ºC Specially for coarse, extremely wet snow, as a supplement to GripSpray universal. For damp to wet snow conditions and warm temperatures. Red -7ºC to -2ºC For all types and temperatures of snow. Blue -30ºC to -7ºC For coarse, icy snow.
Page 1 of 1