$400.00 - $425.00
Shimano S-Phyre shoes offer the ultimate in comfort, adjustability, and power transmission. Specs: - Stiffness Index: 12 - Microfiber Synthetic Leather: Supple, light yet stretch-resistant material - External Heel Cup: External curved heel cup suppresses foot twist and roll - Carbon Sole/Mid Sole: Carbon fiber composite sole/mid sole - Hollow-Channel: Lightweight, ultra-rigid hollow outsole - Wider Cleat Adjustment: Expands range for mounting cleats Features - Integrated sole and upper construction sets a level of fit, stability, rigidity and lightweight performance - SHIMANO DYNALAST helps to reduce braking loss - Wide range fit adjustability accommodates various shapes of feet - Dual independent Boa IP1 dials allow quick and precise micro-adjustment - Adjustable powerzone wire guide holds foot securely - Built in drainage holes for rainy conditions
Seated pressure relief for male road cyclists in a lightweight carbon package. Flat contour, yet still comfortably padded. The overall shape and the relief channel with its deep cut-out perfectly match the male anatomy in a low, forward-tilted riding position typical of road cycling. The highly sensitive perineal area is effectively unloaded, preventing any discomfort. OrthoCell-Inlays in the seating area generate the best possible pressure distribution. The innovative OrthoCell material ensures maximum reset forces and is also more durable and lighter than gel. - Lightweight at only 195 grams (size S/M).
First seen on the race circuit, now available to the public. Until now the superlight carbon version of the SR Women series has been exclusive to the Canyon//SRAM Women's Team. Shape and relief exactly fit the female anatomy in the typical race related sitting position. OrthoCell-Inlays in the genital and sitting area provide optimum pressure distribution. The innovative OrthoCell material ensures maximum reset force and is also more durable and lighter than gel. Sliding flanks help reduce friction when pedaling. - Lightweight at only 170 grams (Size S/M).
- Cush Core is the revolutionary tire insert designed right here in Bend. - Allows you to push the limits of your tires and suspension to new levels. - Transforms your tubeless tire into a suspension system with a tune-able air spring and foam damper. - It is a proprietary closed-cell, polyolefin foam that is lightweight, ultra durable and impervious to sealant. - Provides a smoother ride and reduced rolling resistance so you can ride with more control, more momentum, and less fatigue. - 35% more sidewall stability eliminates tire squirm and burping, even at low tire pressures, letting you rail corners with total confidence. - Reduces impact force, helping to prevent damage to your rims (and body) from big hits. - Available in 3 different versions to suit your riding style. - XC light weight version designed for cross-country racing, light trail riding, and/or less aggressive riders and fits 1.8-24" tires. - Pro version is the original and best choice for the majority of wheels, terrain, and riders and fits 2.1-2.6" tires - Plus features all the performance benefits of the PRO, but optimized for plus sized tires and wider rims and fits 2.6-3.0" tires. - Sold as a set (for 2 wheels) including foam inserts, 2 tubeless valves, valve core tool, installation instructions, and rim stickers.
$40.00 - $110.00
- Get over the pain and back in the game with Floyd's of Leadville CBD products. - Grown and manufactured in Colorado. - Floyd’s of Leadville CBD Hemp Oil Daily Supplement softgels use the best anti-inflammatory strains that takes the edge off the pain and delivers an advantage over the competition. - No preservatives or additives – just natural CBD hemp oil. - Produced from non-GMO hemp. Please Note: Ships only within the U.S., no international shipping.
Seated pressure relief for male road cyclists. Flat contour, yet still comfortably padded. The overall shape and the relief channel with its deep cut-out perfectly match the male anatomy in a low, forward-tilted riding position typical of road cycling. The highly sensitive perineal area is effectively unloaded, preventing any discomfort. OrthoCell Inlays in the seating area generate the best possible pressure distribution. The innovative OrthoCell material ensures maximum reset forces and is also more durable and lighter than gel.
$35.00 - $55.00
- Get over the pain and back in the game with Floyd's of Leadville CBD products. - Floyd’s of Leadville CBD Hemp Oil Daily Supplement tincture uses the best anti-inflammatory strains that takes the edge off the pain and delivers an advantage over the competition. - No preservatives or additives – just natural CBD hemp oil. - Produced from non-GMO hemp. - Available in 600mg (1.33mg CBD per drop) and 1200mg (2.66mg CBD per drop). Please Note: Ships only within the U.S., no international shipping.
Here at WebCyclery, we are big proponents of running tubeless tires. But you still have to carry a spare tube, right? Why carry all that weight? Tubolito tubes are LIGHT! About 2/3 the weight of a standard tube. They're also twice as strong as standard tubes, and take up a lot less space in your pack! Tubo Road - 39g Tubo CX/Gravel - 54g Tubo MTB - 85g Tubolito for the road: Ready for disc brakes and rim brakes, Tubo-Road easily fits 18 to 28mm width tires. Compared to standard rubber tubes you’ll save almost 70g of rotating weight per wheel. The puncture protection is equally outstanding: Tubo-Road is 2X more resistant to punctures than a standard tube. Over rough and smooth: Tubo-CX/Gravel is made for tire widths from 30mm to 40mm, ready for disc and rim brakes, offers double the toughness on and off the road compared with standard rubber tubes. At the same time – due to its low weight of 54g – it guarantees a lively pace. Its 50% smaller packed size makes a spare tube that’ll fit in any pocket or pack. Tubo-MTB combines low weight and increased toughness. For 29” tires you’ll save more than 100g per wheel compared to standard rubber tubes and get 2X the puncture protection. In addition, the packed tube size is reduced by half. Tubolitos are easily mounted and are a super-lightweight alternative to tubeless systems. Ready for disc brakes.
$11.00 - $14.00
- Custom printed Webcyclery bottles from Camelbak. - A grown-up bottle for serious cyclists, the 24 fl. oz. Camelbak Podium redefines the bike bottle with a high flow rate and self-sealing cap. - Innovative, self-sealing Jet Valve eliminates splatters and spills. - Lightweight, easy-squeeze bottle delivers the right flow to quench your thirst. - TruTaste polypropylene with HydroGuard lets you taste your water, not your bottle. - Removable nozzle for easy cleaning. - Positive lockout for leakproof transport. - Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean. - Also available in the Chill insulated version. 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF.
- Show your love for Webcyclery with our new stained glass water bottles. - Stained glass theme from our location in the Old Stone Church in Bend, Oregon. - Available in 4 colors. - 24oz. Please note: we have limited inventory, not all colors may be available.
Page 1 of 1