Parts & Accessories
Easton spider and ring assemblies for CINCH cranks.
Machined aluminum spacers for freehubs. Great for fine tuning freewheel and cassette placement or improving chainline. Also good for bottom bracket spacing with BSA BB cups. - Inner Diameter: 35.0mm - Outer Diameter: 40.7mm - Material: Aluminum - Finish: Polished - Bags of 10
$79.99 - $89.99
Spindle and hardware kit for Race Face CINCH MTB and fatbike cranks.
- Crank Construction : HOLLOWTECH II - Optimum power transfer
These are 46mm inside diameter cup spacers that fit between a bottom bracket cup and the frame. Machined from 6061 aluminum and anodized black, these spacers can be used for a few different scenarios. First, when used with a Wheels Manufacturing GXP compatible bottom bracket, adding cup spacers between the non-drive side cup and the frame will move the chainrings on a GXP crank closer to the frame (reducing the chainline). Second, for Specialized road frames with the 61mm wide Carbon OSBB shell, you would place 3.5mm of spacers between each cup to effectively widen the BB shell to 68mm when used with non-Specialized cranks. One bag will properly space one 61mm wide Specialized OSBB shell to 68mm. Specs - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: Any 46mm ID BB shell: PF30, Specialized Carbon OSBB, 386EVO, 392EVO, BBRIGHT - Inside Diameter: 46.20mm - Outside Diameter: 52.00mm Bag Includes: - 2.5mm bottom bracket cup spacers (46mm ID) x 2 - 1.0mm bottom bracket cup spacers (46mm ID) x 4
Race Face Crank Arm Tab Spacers • Spacers are used to protect the outer chainring tabs and enhance aesthetic when no outer ring or bashguard is used • Fits all Race Face cranksets • Use double bolts
$49.99 - $199.99
- 42x30x7mm BB30 cartridge bearings housed in a press-fit, composite sleeve assembly for use with a BB386EVO or BB30 crankset in a BB386EVO or Press-Fit 30 (PF30) frame - Road sets include bearings, shields and a wavy washer - Mountain sets include bearings, shields and a spacer - Choose ceramic or stainless steel options
- Asymmetric four arm shape for greater stiffness in the power zones of the pedal stroke - Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool
- 8 bikes worth of adapters for Shimano 24mm and SRAM/Truvativ 24/22mm cranks to virtually any BB30 or Pressfit 30 frame, including mountain bikes, 2x10 systems, narrow-shell road bikes, road triples, etc. - 65 piece kit includes 4 each Shimano and SRAM adapter sets, plus extra spacers for chainline adjustment and a puller for removing adapters - Includes: (8) Shimano adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-left adapter (22mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-right adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (12) 0.7mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 1.8mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 2.5mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (8) 1.0mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 2.5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 10mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (8) wave washer, (1) removal tool for pulling adapter out of BB
Race Face crank bolt/puller for 2008 and newer Next SL cranks and 2012 and newer Atlas cranks.
The Wheels Manufacturing PressFit 30 Bottom Bracket Adaptor for Shimano Cranks adapts 24mm Spindle Cranks (Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA, Race Face EXI, etc.) to work on PF30 frames. Simply tap the adapters into the 6806 bearing in the BB shell, then install the spindle and cranks. Use Wheels Mfg Crank Spindle Spacers to adjust your chainline, or take up any side-to-side movement in your cranks. These spacers are machined from engineering-grade Delrin. Notes: - PF30-SHIM was originally designed for use with SRAM PF30 bottom brackets and will not work with Wheels Manufacturing PF30-BB, PF30-BB-AC or PF30-BB-CER. Use Wheels Mfg BBUNIV-SHIM to adapt 24mm Spindle Cranks (Shimano, FSA, etc.) in Wheels Manufacturing PF30 bottom brackets. - Not compatible with SRAM PF30 bottom brackets that use a thin plastic reducer inserted into the bearings. - The stock bottom bracket seals must be removed before installing the Pressfit 30 adapter
The Wheels Manufacturing BBright Press Fit Bottom Bracket Adaptor for GXP Cranks adapts 24/22mm cranks (SRAM, Truvativ, etc.) to most BBRight frames. Compatible with 2011-2012 Cervelo models R3, R3 Team, S5, S5 Team, S5 VWD, R5ca and R5 VWD. - Includes eight 0.7mm shims for fine-tuning chain line - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - 8g/pr
The Wheels Manufacturing PressFit 30 Bottom Bracket Adapter for Campagnolo Ultra-Torque Cranks adapts Campagnolo Ultra-Torque cranks to PF30-standard frames. This adapter fits over the installed crank bearing so no bearing removal is required for installation. This adapter is machined from engineering-grade Delrin. - 48g/pr NOote: - PF30-CAMP was originally designed for use with SRAM PF30 bottom brackets with 6806 bearings installed. They will not work with newer SRAM PF30 bottom brackets that use a plastic insert that fits into the bearings and covers the outside of the bearings. - Will not work with Wheels Manufacturing PF30 Bottom Brackets.
The Wheels Manufacturing 386 EVO Adapter for 22/24mm Spindle Cranks adapts SRAM/Truvativ cranks to 386EVO-standard frames. Simply tap the adapters into the 6806 bearing in the BB shell or cups, then install the cranks using the included spacers to adjust chainline or to take up any side-to-side movement in the crank. - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - 48g/pr Includes - (1) - 24mm ID adapter (for right-side) - (1) - 22mm ID adapter (for left-side) - (8) - 0.7mm spacers
TruVativ's Stylo All Mountain Guard is all-mountain chainring protection with style. This 4mm thick aluminum guide is 4 bolt, 104 BCD compatible.
Replacement spindle spacers for Race Face X-Type XC/AM cranksets.
The Easton Spider and Ring assembly features the Cinch Direct Mount System, making a swap between ring configurations a fast and simple procedure. This system also provides a significant weight savings by eliminating the material overlap and extra bolt hardware that is required for a traditional spider with chainring configuration. - EA90 Aluminum
Shimano XT Left Crank Arm - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
- Chainring bolts for double cranks - Torx heads
- Octalink bolts include steel washers, JIS includes black plastic caps - HT2 mount bolts (low torque plastic, except XTR-M970 aluminum) are for mounting non-drive arm - Hollow bolts (SH-21504) not recommended for non-treated spindles
- 7075-T6 aluminum direct mount spider or lockring to fit Race Face Cinch system splined cranks - RF-3296 spider is required for running 2-ring setups with Boost (Race Face 1x Direct Mount rings work fine with Boost) - Mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool
SRAM’s cranks are strong and tough, ready for any kind of ride. So it’s inevitable that pedal strikes and debris will chip away at the end of the crank. SRAM’s Carbon Crank Boot is an upgrade that combats the wear and tear that comes with hard riding. The boot protects the crank from surface damage and keeps the rider’s style perfectly intact.
Used to adjust crank chainline or take up any slack when using 29mm (SRAM DUB) spindle cranks. - 29mm I.D. - 1.0mm thick - 10 spacers per bag - Machined engineering-grade Delrin
Shimano XTR Left Crank Arms - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
Race Face 12mm crank bolt/puller for Respond, Chester, and Ride DH cranksets.
The Wheels Manufacturing 386 EVO Adaptor for Shimano Hollowtech II Cranks adapts Shimano cranks to 386EVO-standard frames. Simply tap the adapters into the 6806 bearing in the BB shell or cups, then install the cranks using the included spacers to adjust chainline, or to take up any side-to-side movement in the crank. - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - 48g/pr Includes - (2) - 24mm ID adapters - (8 )- .7mm spacers
Problem Solvers Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - 8mm - Sold as a pair
- Adapts American/Pro BMX frames with a non-Threaded 51.3mm (2.02") i.d. bottom bracket shell to accept English-threaded bottom bracket & crank applications - CNC-machined aluminum with three steel connecting bolts to prevent independent rotation
Replacement crank bolt for RaceFace Cinch cranks.
For Race Face 30mm Cinch System cranks only. Use RF-2999 for 8mm to 16mm hex wrench adapter to remove spindle. - 30 x 136.5mm is for 120mm spaced BMX hubs and 68/73mm BBs - 30 x 151.5mm is for 150/157mm Hubs