Grips & Straps
- Pole handle locking caps for Triac handles from Swix. - Fits into the top of the grip to hold the straps on Swix Triac handles. - Available in white. - Sold as a pair.
- Affordable quick release grip from Yoko. - Comfortable lightweight cork handle. - Fits 16mm diameter poles. - Available in Orange or Silver.
- Racing grip with conventional locking system from Yoko. - Comfortable lightweight cork handle. - Fits 16mm diameter poles. - Available in Orange or Silver.
- Racing strap with conventional locking system. - Velcro closure for secure fit. - Minimal neoprene padding for less irritation. - Available in black/orange. - Sold as a pair.
- Swix's Biathlon Competition strap is perfect for skiers who want a simple, inexpensive strap without velcro. - Designed for use in biathlons where getting your hand out of the strap quickly is important. - Also great for touring and recreational use. - Wide rubber pad provides comfort and grip. - Easy adjustment by unlocking and moving the webbing straps. - Webbing is flexible and durable. - Compatible with pole grips with traditional locking caps. - Sold as a pair.
- Madshus's Contour Champion Strap is designed to match their UHM 100 poles. - Thermomoldable construction allows the strap to conform to the shape of your hand for maximum comfort and efficiency. - Neoprene comfort tab prevents strap pinch. - Silicone SuperGrip printing reduces slipping to provide exceptional control of your pole plant and stride. - Sold as a pair. Please Note: Some sizes may be supplied in a slightly different black/red color scheme than the one shown in the photo.
- The Triac 3.0 Handle from Swix. - Fits Swix Triac poles only. - Cork grip is light and comfortable. - Sold as a pair. - Compatible with Triac 3.0 straps only, not compatible with older Triac straps.
- High end racing strap from Swix. - Engineered to match the Triac 3.0 pole. - Utilizes the Swix TCS (Triac Connection System) to provide maximum power transfer with no hard spots or irritation points. - Developed in collaboration with World Cup athletes. - Neoprene pads with a solid layer of nylon on the outside allows for efficient power transfer during skiing, while ensuring optimal comfort. - Outer fabric is reinforced for maximum durability. - Only compatible with the Triac 3.0 grip/handle, not compatible with older Triac grips.
Page 1 of 1