Products used by Ross
- Top quality replacement rim brake line from Trialtech. - Lightweight, durable material. - 5mm external diameter. - Available in Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, Yellow and Clear. - Custom printed with Trialtech logos. Silver logos on Black, Blue and Red hose. Black logos on Clear, Green, Yellow and White hose. - Supplied cut to length in 1 meter increments.
- Singlespeed chain used by many top riders. - Spec'd on many complete trials bikes including Echo and Inspired. - "Stretch Proof" design helps prevent stretch in the plates, meaning chain adjustments are needed less frequently, especially when the chain is new. - Relatively light weight but still quite durable. - Features mushroom pin rivets to eliminate splayed links. - Supplied with a half-link pre-installed on one end of the chain. Simply remove that end of the chain when installing if you do not wish to use it. - Also supplied with a re-usable master link that allows for easy installation and removal. - 1200kg max load capacity. - 1/2" x 3/32" - 112 links.
- New from Monty, their Black Edition Brake Resin. - Designed to work as a cleaner, more effective alternative to tar to improve rim brake performance. - An easy way to improve rim brake performance on smooth rims or when a grind has worn down. - To apply, simply spin your wheel and lightly scrub some resin onto the braking surface. - Only a small amount is needed for each application. - Can be used with both smooth and ground rims. - For use with rim brakes only. - Supplied in a Monty box with the resin in a convenient plastic case. - Block size: 55mm x 25mm x 16mm - Sold singly.
- Specially formulated rim brake fluid from Trialtech! - High quality water based rim brake fluid tested and proven by Trialtech team riders. - Custom composition gives responsive brake lever feel while still retaining good lubrication properties (when compared to 100% water bleed). - Helps to maximize brake performance down to -12°C. - Non-toxic and biodegradable. - Made in the UK. - Sold in 500ml bottles.
$30.00 $35.00 14% Off
- The Jitsie Airtime 2 glove is a lightweight glove designed specifically for trials. - Lightweight glove with comfortable race fit. - Stitchless palm to prevent bunching and irritation and provide optimal control. - Soft moisture wicking fabric on thumb to wipe sweat. - Slim embossed cuff with minimal velcro closure tab keeps the gloves secure on your hand. - Silicon print on palm and fingertips keep glove in place while riding. - Additional reinforcement between the thumb and first finger, a high stress area that often wears out on non trials specific gloves.
- High performance CNC rim brake pads from Jitsie. - Developed and tested with Jitsie team riders Nico Vallee and Alejandro Montalvo. - High performance compound designed for use with ground rims in dry or wet weather. - Great sound with good bite and hold hold while still maintaining superb wear life. - Glued to Jitsie's newly designed CNC backing, which is shaped to provide a precise fit with the brake caliper to eliminate the pad "knock" often found with plastic-backed pads. - CNC-machined aluminum backing provides extra braking force and lever feedback since it is much stiffer than standard plastic backings. - Compatible with all hydraulic rim brake systems on the market including Magura, Echo, and Racing Line. - 7.5mm of pad material provides plenty of wear life. - Sold as a pair. Please Note: Due to the super stiff characteristics of the metal backings, it is important to set up these pads so that they are completely square with the rim. Otherwise they will wear unevenly, leading to decreased brake performance and pad life.
Every trials rider has heard of HS33 brakes, the issue is that most people run cheap and non-efficient pads. You can quickly improve the performance of HS33 dramatically by installing a set of high-performance pads. The Coust pads are definitely that! - The legendary Coust pads! - Developed and used by World Champions Gilles and Giacomo Coustellier. - Handmade in France by the Gilles and Giacomo's father Michel. - Popular the world over with riders looking for maximum braking performance. - Great sound with sharp bite and tremendous hold in all riding conditions. - Designed for use with ground rims. - Hand glued to the classic PowerPad backing. - Compatible with all hydraulic rim brake systems on the market including Magura, Echo, and Racing Line. - 8mm of pad material provides plenty of wear life. - Sold as a pair.
- Lightweight, competition proven front tire from world famous bike trials brand Monty. - Developed and tested by multiple time World Champions Gilles and Giacomo Coustellier. - Low block tread design helps save weight. - Widely spaced tread pattern increases grip and sheds mud better in natural terrain. - Cut-outs from the central tread blocks reduce weight further as well as improve grip by allowing the blocks to conform to uneven surfaces. - Thin sidewalls keep weight to a minimum. - Slow rebound rubber compound improves grip and gives the tire a predictable feel. - Folding bead reduces unnecessary weight. - Available in 26 x 2.0" size.
- Lightweight, competition proven rear tire from world famous bike trials brand Monty. - Developed and tested by multiple time World Champions Gilles and Giacomo Coustellier. - Low block tread design helps save weight. - Widely spaced tread pattern increases grip and sheds mud better in natural terrain. - Cut-outs from the central tread blocks and side blocks reduce weight further as well as improve grip by allowing the blocks to conform to uneven surfaces. - Large volume provides excellent "bounce" compared to lower volume tires. - Slow rebound rubber compound improves grip and gives the tire a predictable feel. - Folding bead keeps weight to a minimum. - Available in 26 x 2.5" size.
- Brand new stem from Crewkerz, designed in conjunction with Wild Performance Parts. - Tested and used by World Champion Jack Carthy. - Unique lower 20° rise geometry is designed for modern bikes with high bottom brackets and allows the bar to be at a more comfortable angle while still maintaining the rear wheel control benefits of having your bar rolled forward. - 3D forged construction for an optimal strength to weight ratio. - 2-piece 4-bolt bar clamp is lightweight and allows easy installation of handlebars. - Custom, wide bar clamp provides extra support and stiffness, while ridges on the inner surface of the clamping area help secure the handlebar and prevent it from rotating. - Unique sloping design provides extra clearance and a clean look without the need to cut the fork steerer at an angle. This is accomplished by an inner ring that the top cap rests against. - Rounded clamp edges help reduce the painfulness of hitting your knee or chest on the stem. - 31.8mm oversized clamp is compatible with nearly all trials bars. - Available in a variety of lengths to suit any rider. - Anodized black/red finish with white/red Crewkerz graphics and geometry info printed on underside of stem. - Supplied with matching sloped top cap and bolt as well as a 20mm spacer for use on top of the stem, allowing you to experiment with your stem positioning/height before cutting your steerer tube down.
- Designed completely from scratch by Trialtech to provide a new level of stiffness and rigidity in trials rims whilst maintaining the lowest possible weight. - Tested and developed in competition by World Champion Jack Carthy and on street by Joe Prattley. - Unique un-drilled double wall design gives unrivaled strength and stiffness compared to competitor’s single wall rims (up to 3 times more lateral stiffness!). - Custom butted center section adds strength around the spoke holes for improved durability. - 48mm wide profile provides excellent anti-roll performance even at low tire pressures. - Sleeved joint helps maintain concentricity and maximizes strength. - Available in sandblast black anodized finish with Trialtech laser etched logos. - 32h spoke drilling only. - For use with rim or disc brakes.
All trials riders would benefit from a brake booster, with superior stopping power and hold. If your hands are getting tired or you find your fingers are giving out on that technical hop then the Jitsie brake booster might just be the perfect upgrade for you. - Jitsie has integrated a brake booster with brake clamps to create an innovative, lightweight way to improve brake performance. - Designed by the Jitsie development team lead by 10-time World Champion Dani Comas. - CNC-machined from high quality 7075 aluminum. - Unique one-piece booster/clamp design results in superior rigidity, which improves braking power significantly. - Combining the brake clamps with the booster also saves weight over traditional booster designs. - Widened holes in the top clamps/booster help fit a range of frames. - Designed to be used without plastic cylinder washers to improve clamping power and make setup easy. - Ribbed design with recess in top face of the booster reduces weight without compromising stiffness. - Supplied with steel bolts featuring wide heads and 3mm allen key fittings. The bolts require extra-large heads to cover the wider slots that make the booster compatible with multiple frame sizes. - Designed and manufactured in Belgium as part of the Jitsie Race range. - Available in 20" and 26" models. Please note: This booster will not fit 26" GU frames due to the small tail on the end of the top tube interfering with the top of the arch.
- Super high rise carbon handlebar from Spanish brand Clean. - Manufactured from high quality unidirectional carbon fiber. - Width markings on edges for easy adjustment and cutting. - Central position graphics allow for an accurate set-up. - High rise geometry is great for high bb bikes or anyone looking for a roomier cockpit. - Less upsweep and backsweep than other bars make these more comfortable when rolled forward. - 31.8mm oversized clamp is compatible with most trials stems. - Textured finish at the stem clamp helps prevent the bar from slipping. - Gloss black and white finish with Clean graphics. Please Note: Due to the large bends on the bar, it may not be compatible with some 2-bolt bar clamp stems, we recommend using it with 4-bolt stems only.
Page 1 of 1