- Rollerski ferrules from Pro-Ski. - 8.5mm - Hard metal tip is durable and grips hard surfaces.
- Rollerski pole ferrules from Swix. - Hard metal tip for better durability when used on asphalt or other hard surfaces. - 10 mm diameter. - Sold as a pair.
- Rollerski ferrules for Swix Triac poles. - Compatible with any Swix poles that use the TBS basket system including Triac and Quantum poles. - Hard metal tip for better durability on hard surfaces like asphalt and concrete. - Sold as a pair.
- Durable poles for rollerskiing from Swix. - Cork handle for a comfortable grip. - Pro Fit 2 strap gives excellent comfort and grip. - Super durable roller tip for use on pavement and hard surfaces. - Uses 16 mm handles, 10 mm ferrules. - Also includes a set of Swix standard snow baskets so you can use the poles for skiing in the winter. - Available in 165 and 175cm lengths.
- Lightweight yet durable poles for rollerskiing from Swix. - Swix Triac® interchangeable basket system enables you to change rollerski ferrules in the field easily and quickly. - PC handle featuring high friction TPR in the grip zone. - Pro Fit 2 strap gives excellent comfort and grip. - Super durable roller tip with reflective locking ring for added visibility. - Uses 16 mm handles, 10 mm ferrules. - Available in 165 and 175cm lengths.
Page 1 of 1