Shop Skis & Gear
- Groove and all purpose scraper from Swix. - Used for klister application or to remove wax or klister from the base before cleaning. - Hole so it can be hung for convenient storage.
- Replacement fenders for Pro-Ski rollerskis. - Reflective strip for added visibility on roads. - Supplied with mounting screws. - S2 fenders compatible with Pro-Ski S2 rollerskis. - C2 model also fits Pro-Ski C1 and C3 rollerskis as well as Swix C2.
- The handy IFP adaptor plate enables you to mount any SNS or Prolink binding on IFP skis. - Compatible with all IFP skis except Fischer Speedmax 3D. - Sold as a pair.
Specific flexor for Salomon Prolink Race Classic and Prolink Pro Classic bindings with 85 flex index to provide best balance between control and freedom of movement. Sold as a pair.
These are the little rubber bumpers used on Salomon Prolink Skate bindings. 115 flex.
- What the Italians use to get the sticky klister wax residue off of their hands. - This stuff is amazing, a little goes a long way and it really works. - Comes in a 75ml tube.
- Our custom Webskis/Webcyclery shop scraper. - 3.5mm thick. - Hole so it can be hung for convenient storage.
- Natural cork from Rex. - Used to cork wax into the base.
- Synthetic cork from Rex. - Used to cork kick wax into the base.
- Natural cork from Swix. - Used to cork wax into the base. - Molded groove on one side for easier grip.
- Ski Straps from Swix. - Lightweight and easy to use. - Foam divider keeps ski bases apart, preventing damage from rubbing. - Velcro closure. - Red/White with Swix logos. - Sold in pairs.
- Our custom Webskis shop ski ties. - Lightweight and easy to use. - Foam divider keeps ski bases apart, preventing damage from rubbing. - Blue/white with Webskis logos. - Sold in pairs.
- Handy groove pen from Toko. - Go-to groove tool in the Webskis shop. - Great for removing wax from center grooves in bases. - Also useful for scraping edges.
- Classic plexi scraper from Toko. - 5mm thickness.
$8.00 - $12.00
- Start Base kick waxes improve the durability of your kick wax. - Easy to use and can be ironed or corked into the base. - Base Wax is formulated for normal snow conditions. - Base Wax Extra is extremely hard and for coarse grained and abrasive conditions. - 45g stick.
$8.00 - $18.00 $14.00 - $18.00 Up to 43% Off
- Designed to fit between an SNS binding and the skate ski. - Creates 5mm of lift under the forefoot to improve edge control, enhance ski acceleration, and enable a longer glide. - Sold in standard width and 60mm width. - 60mm version provides additional stability and control through extra width from wings on the side at the expense of slightly more weight. - Sold as a pair.
- Great for wax removal from bases. - Handy cutout hole for hanging when not in use. - Available in 4mm or 5mm thicknesses.
- Swix T12 Synthetic Cork. - Higher density is great for powders and fluoros.
- Great for lightly sanding your kick zone before applying kick waxes. - Also good for zero skis every now and then to get better kick. - We also like the finer grit here in the shop for polishing up base repairs. - 5pc pack.
- Swix Synthetic Cork with #100 grit sandpaper attached with Velcro®. - Combi cork with sandpaper to be used on the kick zone before applying kick wax. - The sand paper will make the kick wax adhere better to the base.
- Pole handle locking caps for Triac handles from Swix. - Fits into the top of the grip to hold the straps on Swix Triac handles. - Available in white. - Sold as a pair.
The patented Quicklace system compatible with Salomon Footwear and Nordic ski boots enables, fast, easy adjustment of the laces on the fly, ensuring they never untie or have loose ends.
- Classic plexi scraper from Solda. - 4mm thick plexi-glass is durable and excellent for removing wax from bases.
- Nordic ski ties from Solda. - Lightweight and easy to use. - Foam divider keeps ski bases apart, preventing damage from rubbing. - Black/red with Solda logos. - Sold in pairs.
$10.00 - $64.00
- When you really want to clean your skis and polish them up, the Swix Fiberlene cloth is what you need. - To be used between iron and base. - Protects the base from overheating colder waxes. - Absorbs dirt and excess wax, and leaves a thin and uniform wax layer. - Available in 20m roll in 140mm width, and 40m and 200m rolls in 285mm width.
- Ski straps from Solda for alpine and backcountry skis. - Lightweight and easy to use. - Foam divider keeps ski bases apart, preventing damage from rubbing. - Ideal for skis with a tip width of 75-120mm. - Black/red with Solda logos. - Sold in pairs.
- Popular ski ties from Skadi for nordic skis. - Loose enough to slide on easily but grippy enough to securely keep your skis together. - Soft rubber grips the edges of your skis without compressing the camber. - Dirt-resistant rubber divider keeps ski bases apart, preventing damage from rubbing. - Bright colors are highly visible, making the ties easy to locate. - Elite size fits most nordic race skis (42-45mm width). - Made in USA. - Sold as a pair.
- The Tar is Start's pine tar kick wax line. - Works best in new and fine grain snow. - The tar is water repellent and helps to minimize icing. - Suitable for recreational use in all snow conditions. - 45g stick. Yellow Temperature: 0°C to +2°C (32°F to 36°F) Humidity: 55-75% Purple Temperature: -0.5°C to +0.5°C (31°F to 33°F) Humidity: 55-75% Red Temperature: -3°C to 0°C (27°F to 32°F) Humidity: 55-75% Blue Temperature: -7°C to -2°C (19°F to 28°F) Humidity: 55-75% Green Temperature: -12°C to -7°C (10°F to 19°F) Humidity: 55-75% Black Temperature: -30°C to -10°C (-22°F to 14°F) Humidity: 55-75%
- Easy to use paste wax. - Apply with foam applicator, let dry, buff with a clean cloth and ski. - No ironing or scraping required. - Suitable for all kinds of snow and temperatures at medium humidity. - Includes applicator sponge. - 75ml tube.
$12.00 - $13.00
Swix CH-X wax is an economic training and racing wax as well as an all round base prep wax. CH4 Green -12ºC to -32ºC (10ºF to -26ºF). For extreme cold conditions, can be used alone as a race wax when the air humidity is low. Performs very well on artificial snow and has great durability. Recommended iron temperature setting of 155ºC. CH5 Turquoise -8ºC to -14ºC (18ºF to 7ºF). New in the CH line, it fills a hardness gap between CH4 and CH6. Easier to apply than CH4, but provides outstanding glide properties within its temperature range, and has a great durability. Recommended iron temperature of 150ºC. CH6 Blue -5ºC to -10ºC (23ºF to 14ºF). Very good as a base layer for other waxes. Also a very good training and racing wax alone in low humidity conditions. At this temperature range the addition of synthetic waxes increase the resistance against wear on aggressive man-made snow. Recommended iron temperature setting of 145ºC. CH7 Violet -2ºC to -8ºC (28ºF to 18ºF). A new and improved wax that performs great in normal winter conditions below the freezing point. Its hardness makes it convenient to work with and easy to get a good end-result. Recommended iron temperature setting of 140ºC. CH8 Red +4ºC to -4ºC (39ºF to 25ºF). Used very often as a wax for training, traveling and cleaning. Recommended iron temperature setting of 130ºC. CH10 Yellow +10ºC to 0ºC (50ºF to 32ºF). For very wet conditions. Also good for base preparation and to protect the bases when traveling. Recommended iron temperature setting of 120ºC.
Page 1 of 18 Next page