- Lightweight junior race skate binding from Fischer. - Uses Fischer's completely redesigned Turnamic binding system. - Individual adjustments are possible within a matter of seconds without any tools. - Sliding the binding forward provides more stability, while sliding it back will noticeably improve glide. - Locking clip for easy and safe fixation and adjustment of the binding on the IFP (Integrated Fixation Plate). - Adjustable heel section where the boot size is pre-selected using snap hooks on the heel rails. - Low profile binding height ensures a low standing position and maximum stability. - Broad contact surface and torsionally stiff geometry provides direct power transfer. - Ergonomically designed Turn Lock lever with secure-grip components enables intuitive handling when stepping in and out of the binding.
- Affordable binding from Fischer for young skiers. - Suitable for skate or classic use. - Very soft flex, recommended for children 80lbs and below. - Large, easy to grasp locking handle. - Not compatible with NIS plates, standard screw mount only. - Sold as a pair.
$18.00 - $20.00
- Toe bumpers for Rottefella Xcelerator and Quicklock classic bindings. - Available in three stiffnesses with different rubber colors: Soft (red or grey), Medium (black), and Hard (blue or grey). - Soft is recommended for skiers under 110lbs/50kg. - Hard is recommended for skiers over 190lbs/86kg. - Sold as a pair.
- Toe bumpers for Rottefella Xcelerator and SSR skate bindings. - Available in three stiffnesses with different rubber colors: Soft (red or grey), Medium (black), and Hard (blue or grey). - Soft is recommended for skiers under 110lbs/50kg. - Hard is recommended for skiers over 190lbs/86kg. - Sold as a pair.
- The Salomon Prolink Shift Plate fits Salomon pre-drilled, five-hole skis. - Simply mount the plate and slide in the Shift binding. - Compatible with Salomon Prolink Shift Pro or Prolink Shift Race classic bindings. - Supplied with mounting screws. - Sold as a pair.
$8.00 - $18.00 $14.00 - $18.00 Up to 43% Off
- Designed to fit between an SNS binding and the skate ski. - Creates 5mm of lift under the forefoot to improve edge control, enhance ski acceleration, and enable a longer glide. - Sold in standard width and 60mm width. - 60mm version provides additional stability and control through extra width from wings on the side at the expense of slightly more weight. - Sold as a pair.
- Rottefella's Xcelerator Handles makes it easier to open all Xcelerator bindings. - Handle mounts on the open and close lever, extending it and making it easier to open. - Especially useful for skiers who use large gloves or mittens or juniors that need a better grip. - Sold as a pair.
- These nifty mounting plates from Rottefella allow you to mount Rottefella NIS bindings to all Salomon and Atomic skis with pre-drilled mounting holes. - They can be mounted on both skin skis and skis requiring wax, and give you the ability to adjust grip and glide without rewaxing. - Move the binding forward on the mounting plate for better grip and towards the back for better glide. - Sold as a pair for two skis. - Includes plates and mounting screws.
- Rottefella's Xcelerator mounting plate makes it possible to mount Xcelerator bindings on either regular cross-country skis without the NIS plate or roller skis. - Offers three positions to mount the binding. - On roller skis, you do not have to move the rear wheel to mount the binding using a mounting plate. - Available in black - Includes plates and mounting screws.
- Wider profile than the standard guide ridges helps prevent snow and ice buildup on the NIS plate. - Compatible with all Salomon SNS Pilot bindings. - Sold as a pair.
- The handy IFP adaptor plate enables you to mount any SNS or Prolink binding on IFP skis. - Compatible with all IFP skis except Fischer Speedmax 3D. - Sold as a pair.
Previous page Page 2 of 2