Best classic style nordic skis in Bend, OR
Whether your're new to the sport of cross country skiing or you're looking to upgrade your gear, these classic style nordic skis are perfect for exploring winter trails.
- Fischer's SCS ski delivers exceptional smoothness, low weight, and an efficient kick action at an affordable price. - Universal stone grinding for perfect gliding properties in all snow conditions. - Now featuring IFP mounting plate for Fischer's new Turnamic binding system. - New Efficient Forward technology gives the body of the ski more elasticity which provides a forgiving kick action and an easy-going skiing experience. - 0.2 mm thin, extremely lightweight, full-surface high-pressure laminate comprising natural fibres and resin for noticeable ski weight reduction. - Combination of Air Core material and extremely lightweight wood with air channels for efficient weight saving. - Basalt fibers are used in the core for perfect flex characteristics regardless of temperature. - Sidecut: 41-44-44.
$299.95 $339.00 12% Off
- Fischer's popular Spider 62 ski mounted with Fischer Control step-in bindings. - An excellent choice for skiers looking for a highly versatile ski. - Light and stable, with the exceptional climbing ability of the Offtrack Crown all-terrain climbing system. - Universal stone grinding for perfect gliding properties in all snow conditions. - Slightly opened ski tips for perfect gliding properties in unprepared terrain and lighter turning with less effort. - Narrow steel edge along the entire length of the ski guarantees constant edge contact on every surface. - Air channels combined with new, very light wood types create a weight-optimized core for steel edge skis. - Offtrack Crown base pattern grips well away from the prepared tracks and also in difficult terrain conditions. - Fischer's Control step-in bindings are easy to use and low-profile for extra stability on the snow. - Sidecut: 62-52-60
- Fischer's RCR Classic is stable, fun, fast and affordable. - The RCR has the same side cut and World Cup Plus base as its more expensive race class cousins. - The air core and speed tip make this a light ski. - Plus Base with the Universal grind is designed for snow temps between -5 and +5 C (23 and 41F). - Like all the high performance skis from Fischer the RCR Classic comes pre-waxed to protect the base during shipping and prevent base drying. - Sidecut: 41-44-44
- Salomon's RC Classic features key benefits of the top performance S-LAB Classic models at an affordable price. - Forgiving and lightweight D-Carbon Core provides a smooth, easy kick action. - Salomon uses precise stone grinding and digital measurement to ensure optimum structure for better performance in a wide range of conditions. - Worldcup performance base designed to be fast in all conditions. - Pre-drilled to accommodate Prolink, SNS, or Rottefella binding mounting plates. - Sidecut: 44/44/44
$393.00 $655.00 40% Off
- Sharing some of the same World Cup characteristics as its Redline cousins, the Nanosonic delivers lightweight and race-ready performance, now with the IntelliGrip® system. - New IntelliGrip® waxless base system in the kick zone for versatile cross-country performance in a wide range of conditions. - IntelliGrip® mohair-nylon blend gives the skin a progressive profile that mimics an actual wax pocket to greatly reduce drag. - Classic high camber profile and Speed Tip Plus ensure smooth contact and easy glide. - The NIS (Nordic Integrated System) plates allow for the quick and easy removal of NNN bindings as well as the ability to make micro adjustments on the trail to dial in your performance. - PR 100X Core is a high-performance Rohacell foam core that was developed for extreme strength-to-weight applications in aeronautics that helps provide dampening properties and adds strength and stiffness to the ski without extra weight. - Features Triaxial Braiding Construction which interlocks strands of fiberglass and carbon fiber around the entire core. This unique method produces excellent torsional rigidity and strength while maintaining a lively feel and light-weight. - P190 base is a race ready base that is versatile in a variety of conditions. - Speed Tip offers the perfect splay needed to elongate the ski’s pressure zone, ideal for colder snow conditions. - Sidecut: 44-42-44mm - Weight: 1000gr/190cm (pair)
$495.00 $550.00 10% Off
A proven former World Cup competitor, the RCS Classic Plus now has Cold Base Bonding for improved wax absorption and grindability. The DTG WC Plus grind ensures excellent glide properties. Optimized for use in 14°F (-10°C) and warmer. The Fischer RCS Classic Plus features the 812 mold construction with long, dynamic wax pocket pattern for minimum wax loss through friction. Ideal for: cold conditions and dry wax conditions. The RCS also features Cold Base Bonding, a Speedmax technology used to protect the homogeneous molecular structure of the base for perfect wax absorption. Guarantees maximum speed.
$559.00 $599.00 7% Off
The latest addition to Fischer's Twin Skin race family features a shorter and wider skin profile designed to provide a secure kick while maintaining a quality glide. Constructed using Cold Base Bonding technology, the base provides better waxing and grindability to maximize speed. What makes Twin Skin so special? As the name suggests, this is all about two separate skin strips are arranged in offset positions with variable base depths for smooth and balanced gliding. Skins ensure a reliable kick action, especially in hard or icy conditions. Thanks to the unique Teflon coating of the skins, moisture absorption and subsequent icing are substantially minimized. Since the length of the skins cannot be adapted to the snow conditions, like ski wax can, the individual position of the binding is particularly important. Thanks to the adjustable TURNAMIC® bindings you can specify performance: move them forward for more grip and easier climbing. Move them to the rear for noticeable better gliding properties. So you are ideally equipped for all conditions. The Twin Skin Carbon Pro uses Fischer's 902 mold construction with noticeable pressure relief at the ski tip and tail for a direct, quick and safe kick phase. Ideal for: universal to wet conditions, klister.
- Salomon's S/Race Skin ski is designed for true race speed in all snow conditions from a skin. - Formula Pomoca skin inserts deliver the fastest glide available, without the hassle or guesswork of waxing. - Ultralight construction means less effort and instant acceleration. - Low profile camber enables direct connection to the snow for subtle snow feel and easy kick control. - Worldcup performance base designed to be fast in all conditions. - Pre-drilled to accommodate Prolink, SNS, or Rottefella binding mounting plates.
A must for all those who don't want to sacrifice any hundredths of a second on the way to victory. The Speedmax Classic Plus stands out especially when used at -5°C and above. Its deeper and rougher structure – created by a natural diamond – makes the base unbeatably fast especially in warm and moist conditions. SPEEDMAX stands for the new generation of racing skis for top athletes and competition-oriented cross country skiers. It stands out through unrivalled gliding properties thanks to ground-breaking Cold Base Bonding technology: a revolutionary production process which retains the homogeneity of the original molecular structures of the base by avoiding the combination of heat and pressure when the base is added. After the resounding sporting successes at multiple World Championships, winning the prestigious European design award "Red Dot: best of the best" underlines not only the fact that the inner technical merits of Speedmax Skate are convincing but also that the design statement meets exacting requirements.
- Fischer's top of the line race classic ski! - Unrivaled gliding properties thanks to Fischer's ground-breaking Cold Base Bonding technology which avoids the typical combination of heat and pressure when the base is added. - Plus base model is ideal for conditions over -10°C. - A deeper and rougher structure created by a natural diamond makes the base unbeatably fast, especially in warm and damp conditions. - Now featuring IFP mounting plate for Fischer's new Turnamic binding system. - Features a Carbon Pro tip and tail, which uses carbon laminates to reduce ski tip mass and thus swing weight. - Pre-waxed with fluoride-content hot wax for best gliding properties and protection against dirt and oxidation. - 812 camber race ski construction with long, dynamic wax pocket pattern for minimum wax loss through friction. - Fischer's Precision Pairing System uses fully automatic dynamic measurements of a multitude of pairing criteria to ensure precise ski choice and optimized pairing. - Multiaxial T300 1K carbon fiber construction in ski tip, ski tail and as laminate is extremely tough and lightweight. - Air Core HM Carbon core is Fischer's lightest ski core. - Sidecut: 41-44-44.
Choose the Speedmax 3D Classic Plus 812 for moving fast in a broad range of snow conditions. Gliding Sidewall construction provides a seamless, smooth surface to both sides of the ski ensuring the reduction of friction for improved performance. Longer dynamic wax pocket for hard wax conditions. Of course a ski this fast carries the RACE CODE seal. The 812 ski construction features a long, dynamic wax pocket pattern for minimum wax loss through friction. Ideal for: cold conditions and dry wax conditions.
The right choice for moving fast in wet or coarse snow conditions is the Speedmax 3D Classic Plus 902. Gliding Sidewall construction provides a seamless, smooth surface to both sides of the ski ensuring the reduction of friction for improved performance. Optimized for warm wax conditions. Of course a ski this fast carries the RACE CODE seal. The 902 ski construction features noticeable pressure relief at the ski tip and tail for a direct, quick and safe kick phase. Ideal for: universal to wet conditions, klister.
Page 1 of 1