- What the Italians use to get the sticky klister wax residue off of their hands. - This stuff is amazing, a little goes a long way and it really works. - Comes in a 75ml tube.
- Ski straps from Solda for alpine and backcountry skis. - Lightweight and easy to use. - Foam divider keeps ski bases apart, preventing damage from rubbing. - Ideal for skis with a tip width of 75-120mm. - Black/red with Solda logos. - Sold in pairs.
- Classic plexi scraper from Solda. - 4mm thick plexi-glass is durable and excellent for removing wax from bases.
- Flexible steel scraper from Solda. - Ideal for base peeling or removal of base repair material. - It is important to keep it sharp and to use with care. Improper use of a steel scraper can damage ski bases. - Handy hanging hole.
$12.00 - $20.00
- High quality wide range training and ski prep wax from Solda. - Sold in 250g and 500g blocks. Red Best for +1ºC to -14ºC Green Best for -6ºC to -24ºC
- Easy to use paste wax. - Apply with foam applicator, let dry, buff with a clean cloth and ski. - No ironing or scraping required. - Suitable for all kinds of snow and temperatures at medium humidity. - Includes applicator sponge. - 75ml tube.
- Solda Eco Jet wax is designed with environmentally friendly ingredients to minimize your impact. - Formulated from beeswax and vegetable waxes. - No harsh fluorocarbons or hydrocarbons. - Low melting point (80ºC) makes application easy and fast. - Ideal in temperatures from -11ºC to +3ºC. - 60g block.
$14.00 - $22.00
- Solda's famous Performance line of high quality low-fluor wax. - Ideal for training and as a base for Solda F-15 and F-31 waxes. - This is the wax we use for 90% of our training here in Bend, Oregon. - Available in 75g or 180g blocks. Yellow -7ºC to +10ºC (19ºF to 50ºF) Red -14ºC to +1ºC (7ºF to 33ºF) Green -24ºC to -14ºC (-11ºF to +7ºF)
$16.00 - $85.00
- Solda Powerjet is a convenient solid wax that's great for rubbing onto your skis just before the start. - Quick and easy to use and you don't have to worry about spills. - Rub Powerjet onto your ski, cork in, then brush. - For longer-lasting performance, a waxing iron can also be used to apply the wax. - Available in 5g and 22g. - 5g size is good for waxing about 5-8 pairs of skis. - 22g size is good for about 30-50 pair of skis. - Also available in a convenient 5g 5-pack to cover all waxing conditions. PowerJet 1 Temperature: -10°C to +5°C (14°F to 41°F) Humidity: 60-100% A solid version of Solda Fluor 100, it is nearly 100% fluorocarbon. Very fast in warmer conditions in both old and new snow with high humidity. PowerJet 2 Temperature: -16°C to -2°C (3°F to 28°F) Humidity: 60-100% The colder companion to PowerJet 1. This solid fluoro shares many of the same performance characteristics of HP05. If the race morning temperature is very cold, but you expect it to warm up, we recommend corking in a layer of PowerJet 2 over a warmer wax to get you through those first few cold kilometers. PowerJet 3 Temperature: -24°C to -3°C (-11°F to 27°F) Humidity: 10-60% Non-fluorocarbon synthetic compound which is faster than fluoros in cold, dry snow. A perfect last-minute solution when you get to a race site and realize that you have waxed too warm. PowerJet 4 Temperature: -17°C to 0°C (1°F to 32°F) Humidity: 30-100% Has a wide range of use, making it an ideal option in almost all snow and humidity conditions. Use as top layer or as an under layer for fluorocarbon. PowerJet 5 Temperature: -2°C to +10°C (28°F to 50°F) Humidity: 60-100% Solid Fluor for very warm, wet, spring snow conditions.
- Solda's Base Universal is a wide range hydrocarbon wax that saturates bases easily. - We use this as a first layer on skis that show up in the shop neglected and in need of some love. - Apply a layer and scrape when it is still hot. - Works great as a cleaning wax when applied before storage. - Sold in a 500g block.
- One of our favorite brushes in the Solda line. - Use this for cold application and polishing fluorocarbon top coat waxes. - Work back and forth with medium hard strokes to create friction and force fluorocarbon powders or block applied waxes into the bases. - Natural cork working surface. - Curved sides for a comfortable grip.
- Solda's tried and true F15 wax, now available in liquid form! - Liquid wax with sponge tip allows for easy application. - Ideal for use in 40-80% humidity. - Great for making wax corrections mid-ski: if conditions have changed this wax can be easily and quickly applied during your ski. - Can also be used in the kick zones of waxless skis to prevent icing of fish scales. - 90ml Yellow: -3°C to +1°C (27°F to 34°F) Red: -10° to -3°C (14°F to 27°F) Green: -20°C to -10°C (-4°F to 14°F)
- Soft felt brush from Solda. - Curved sides for a comfortable grip. - Use this brush for polishing fluorocarbons after corking for the fastest skis possible!
- An easy to apply fluorine paste that's excellent on humid and wet snow. - Can be used as a start accelerator or a waxing corrective for the second run, or on that day when you just don't have time to apply hot wax. - Supplied with a foam applicator. - Apply the paste to the base in a thin coat and let dry for 5 minutes. Follow this with polishing with a dry cloth or a cork. - Sold in 15g container.
$20.00 - $25.00
- Classic nylon hand brush from Solda. - For many skiers this could be your only brush. - Use this brush to remove waxes from most base grinds after scraping. - Will not damage structures. - Medium brush bristles made from durable synthetic nylon fibers.
- A slightly stiffer brush than the standard nylon. - A combination of stiff nylon and soft horsehair bristles. - Use this after scraping for removing warm waxes from coarse base structures. - If you are looking to own just one brush and live in a climate where you have lots of medium to warm snow, this could be the choice.
$20.00 - $25.00
- Use this brush to remove medium to warm waxes after scraping. - It will also polish base surface like a shoeshine brush. - Natural/synthetic hybrid bristles. - Abrasive yet safe on base structures.
$22.00 - $30.00
- Fine, soft brass bristle brush from Solda. - Use for freshening bases before waxing. - Also a good first brush for cold waxes on a ski with a fine grind. - Make 2-3 passes with the brass brush after scraping all cold/hard waxes, then continue with nylon or nylon/horsehair and finish with horsehair brush. - Oval brush has an outer ring of nylon bristles. - Available in rectangular or oval (with strap).
$22.00 - $25.00
- Designed for the final brushing for cold waxes and all fluorinated waxes. - Soft horsehair bristles gently expose the base structure. - Oval brush features a strap to help control the tool and produce a glossy finish and fast skis. - Can also be used for brushing out cold waxes on fine structures if you don’t have a fine brass brush. - We always use this to finish our race day wax fluorocarbon top coat. - Fine, natural fibers with neutral electrostatic charge. - Available in a standard hand brush and large oval brush w/strap.
- Protect your clothes when waxing while wearing this Solda apron. - Black, high quality apron has two front pockets to hold your tools. - Made of a poly/cotton blend, it is easily washable. - Also great for use in the kitchen.
$25.00 - $160.00 $52.00 - $160.00 Up to 52% Off
- High performance glide wax from Solda. - Webskis go-to wax on race day. - Ideal wax for conditions of high humidity. - F40 Carbon replaces the familiar F40 Top Race. - Carbon additive has been found to equal the old F40 in new and newly transformed snow and to exceed the older Top Race product in old, abrasive or dirty snow. - Available in 60g and 180g blocks. - Also available in 30g powder form, which can be quickly and easily mixed with additives. Yellow: -4ºC to +5ºC (25ºF to 41ºF) Ideal for transformed snow in warmer temperatures above and just below freezing. A great spring-like conditions wax. Orange: -9ºC to +2ºC (16ºF to 36ºF) Excels in older and transformed snow. This wax works very well on snow that has frozen overnight, but is warming up during the day. Red: -13ºC to 0ºC (9ºF to 32ºF) For new or non completely transformed snow in 30-60% humidity. Violet: -14ºC to -4ºC (7ºF to 25ºF) A great wax for new and old snow, medium to high humidity. Green: -24ºC to -13ºC (-11ºF to 9ºF) An excellent choice for colder temperatures.
- Special remover for fluorinated ski waxes. - A gentler cleaner than citrus solvent. - Designed to remove dirt while leaving fluoro wax intact. - 75ml bottle with applicator sponge.
$25.00 - $45.00
- Solda HC28 is a hydrocarbon-based wax with a carbon additive. - The perfect ski wax for renewing graphite ski bases. - An excellent base for Solda F15 or F31 waxes. - Gives renewed shine and lubricates worn out ski bases. - It is also a great base wax for dirty spring snow. - Available in 60g, 180g, and 250g blocks.
- Soft nylon hand brush from Solda. - Soft brush bristles made from durable synthetic nylon fibers. - Will not damage base structures.
$28.00 - $30.00
- The Solda soft nylon roto brush works best with low hardness waxes. - Available in 100mm and 120mm sizes.
- Solda Superglide is fluorine-free hydrocarbon paste wax designed for high level skiing. - Offers great gliding properties without using harmful fluorocarbon ingredients. - Gives you maximum glide for minimal waxing effort. - Available in three temperature ranges for varying conditions. - Works best on transformed snow when humidity is above 50%. - Easy to apply cold (no iron required): simply distribute it evenly along the base with a sponge or microfiber cloth, and then gently polish it in. - For longer lasting glide, you can also add an extra final step of heating the base with an iron set at 90-100°C for 5-10 minutes, keeping a microfiber cloth between the iron and the base. This helps the wax penetrate and bond more firmly with the base. - Sold in 75ml tube. Yellow: -4°C to 0°C (25°F to 32°F) Red: -13°C to 0°C (9°F to 32°F) Green: -24°C to -13°C (-11°F to 9°F)
$28.00 - $180.00
- One of our favorites in the Solda wax line. - An economical, low fluoro wax with a very wide temperature and snow crystal range. - After a long day of skiing we often brush the bases and apply a layer of UF7 and set the skis aside until the next ski day. - Also works great as a base for many race day waxes. - No respectable wax box is considered complete without some Solda UF7. - Available in 60g, 180g, and 1000g blocks.
$30.00 - $65.00 $30.00 - $80.00 Up to 25% Off
- Solda's F15 wax is their popular line of medium fluorinated glide wax. - Excellent balance of quality and price that makes it the go-to wax for many athletes and ski enthusiasts alike. - A great race wax choice on days of low to medium humidity and for training on those days you really want to feel fast. - Can be used alone or as a base for racing additives. - F15 line contains a lower percentage of Fluorine than F31, making it more economical. - Same temperature ranges as the F31 line. - 60g box comes with a free 12g sample of Solda F-31 wax. Yellow: -4ºC to +5ºC (25ºF to 41ºF) Ideal for transformed snow in warmer temperatures above and just below freezing. A great spring-like conditions wax. Pink: -9ºC to +2ºC (16ºF to 36ºF) We love this wax in new snow. Great for training on those new snow days that we all dream of. Orange: -9ºC to +2ºC (16ºF to 36ºF) Though Pink and Orange have the same temperature range, the Pink is for new snow, while the Orange excels in older and transformed snow. This wax works very well on snow that has frozen overnight, but is warming up during the day. Red: -13ºC to 0ºC (9ºF to 32ºF) For new or non completely transformed snow in 30-60% humidity. Violet: -14ºC to -4ºC (7ºF to 25ºF) A great wax for new and old snow, medium to high humidity. Green: -24ºC to -13ºC (-11ºF to 9ºF) An excellent choice for colder temperatures.
$30.00 - $50.00
- Solda Linea is an excellent hydrocarbon ski wax for conditions of low and mid air humidity. - Works well in all types of snow. - Also saturates bases well and can be used to prep the bases of new skis or as storage waxes. - Sold in 500g or 1000g (green only) blocks. Yellow Best for +2ºC to +5ºC Pink Best for -12ºC to -4ºC Green Best for -12ºC to -24ºC
$30.00 - $40.00
- Easy to use universal liquid wax from Solda for recreational skiing, training or racing. - Hydrocarbon-based formulation is fluorine free. - Designed for use in all types of snow with a wide temperature range. - Easily applied cold without an iron: simply apply to the base with the supplied applicator sponge, let dry for 20-30 minutes, then polish with a soft cloth. - Works best from -10°C to +5°C (14°F to 41°F) in 50-100% humidity. - Available in 90ml bottle with cap and applicator sponge or 250ml spray bottle.
Page 1 of 3 Next page