$1.00 - $2.00
- Replacement stem bolts for Echo stems. - M6 x 20mm size. - Fitted for 5mm allen key. - May also fit other stems. - Available in steel with black or silver finish or titanium.
$1.00 - $3.00
- Replacement top cap bolts for Echo TR headsets. - Countersunk head designed to fit flat Echo top caps but may also work with other top caps. - Fitted for 4mm allen key. - M6 x 30mm size. - Available in steel or titanium. - Not compatible with sloping Echo top caps.
$2.00 - $5.00
- Basic aluminum headset spacers from Wheels Manufacturing. - For 1 1/8" headsets. - Anodized black. - Available in 1.5mm, 2.5mm, 5mm, 10mm, and 25mm heights.
- Starnuts designed for Echo and other trials forks. - Narrower than standard 1 1/8" steerer starnuts to fit the thicker diameter steerer walls of trials forks. - For sizing, the star nut should be 1-3mm larger than the internal diameter of your fork steerer. - Sold individually.
- Replacement star fangled nut for use inside fork steerer tubes to allow pre-load of headset bearings. - Standard M6 x 1.0 thread. - For sizing, the star nut should be 1-3mm larger than the internal diameter of your fork steerer.
- Lightweight carbon headset spacers from Whisky. - For 1 1/8" headsets. - Gloss carbon finish. - Available in 2.5mm, 5mm, 10mm, and 20mm sizes.
$6.00 $10.00 40% Savings
- Molded, soft compound rubber grips from Trialtech. - 'Knurled' texture increases friction over standard smooth grips when used with both bare hands or gloves, especially when sweaty or wet. - Single ply construction maintains the feel of the grip as it wears. - Supplied with bar end plugs to help protect the ends of your handlebars. - Available in Black, Clear, Fluro Green or White. - Supplied fully packaged with Trialtech stickers enclosed. Please Note: The black grips have enclosed ends, while the other colors do not. All colors are supplied with bar end plugs.
- Sloping top cap for Echo stems. - Constructed from aluminum. - Narrow profile and cutouts keep weight to a minimum. - Unique design gives this top cap more clearance than other sloping top caps, allowing the fork steerer to be run closer to the top of the stem for a more secure setup. - Supplied with matching steel M6 X 30mm bolt fitted for 5mm allen key. - Compatible with Echo, Rockman and some other sloping stems.
- Lightweight foam grips from Crewkerz. - Tough, durable foam compound feels a bit more like a rubber grip than other foam grips. - Foam construction is comfortable on the hands with or without gloves. - Thin design for maximum grip. - Sold as a pair. - Bar end plugs included.
- Lightweight foam grips from Echo. - Tough, durable foam compound feels a bit more like a rubber grip than other foam grips. - Foam construction is comfortable on the hands with or without gloves. - Subtle matte black Echo logos on each grip. - Sold as a pair. - Bar end plugs NOT included.
- Rubber grips from Echo. - Thin profile and diamond-pattern ensure excellent grip and performance for trials while still being comfortable. - Sold as a pair. Please Note: the clear rubber compound is softer, so if you're looking for more comfort, we recommend the clear colored grips.
- The Jitsie foam grips provide great control and comfort on the bike. - Developed with multiple World champions. - Super lightweight and also very comfortable. - Exclusive foam compound is a bit softer and more springy feeling than most other foam grips. - Includes handlebar plugs with Jitsie print detail.
- The Jitsie rubber grips offer great performance for even the most demanding riders. - Durable single layer rubber compound with grippy knurled design for optimal grip. - Jitsie print detail on end of each grip. - Rubber ends help protect bar from damage. Please Note: the clear rubber compound is softer and a bit lighter than the other colors, so if you're looking for comfort or are concerned with weight, we recommend the clear grips.
- Popular trials specific foam grips from Trialtech, available in three sizes. - Specifically developed foam density and dimensions make these some of the most comfortable trials grip available. - Medium density foam gives excellent comfort with or without gloves, but also significantly improved wear resistance over other foam grips available. - Includes plastic bar end plugs as shown. - Printed Trialtech logo around each end, ensuring that even if the outside edge logo becomes worn, the inner edge logo should stay looking fresh. - Available in three different thicknesses: Thick, Intermediate or Thin
$10.00 $15.00 33% Savings
- Replacement threaded top cap for Trialtech forks. - Fits Trialtech Sport 20" and 26" forks. - CNC machined from 6061 Aluminum. - Available in anodized black only.
- Molded, soft compound rubber grips from Inspired. - 'Knurled' texture increases friction over standard smooth grips when used with both bare hands or gloves, especially when sweaty or wet. - Single ply construction maintains the feel of the grip as it wears. - Built-in bar end plugs help protect the end of your handlebars. - Available in black only.
- An innovative product that helps protect your legs when you hit them on your lever clamps! - Helps lessen the impact of hitting the legs on the lever clamps during riding. - Made of lightweight yet durable material. - Held in place by two velcro straps. - Compatible with all brake levers. - Sold as a pair.
- Handlebar/Stem pad from Jitsie. - Innovative protector designed to be placed over the handlebar clamp. - Helps lessen the impact of hitting the chest on the handlebar clamp during riding. - Made of lightweight yet durable material. - Suitable for 2 and 4 bolt handlebar clamps. - Easy to mount with 2 velcro strips.
- Stem pad from Jitsie. - Innovative protector designed to be placed over the stem steerer clamp. - Helps lessen the impact of hitting the knees on the stem during riding. - Made of lightweight yet durable material. - Works best with sloping steerer stems but can fit flat steerer stems as well. - Easy to mount with 2 velcro straps.
- The Jitsie handlebar tape is a great alternative to traditional rubber or foam grips. - Bar tape allows the thickness and width of your grips to be customized to your own preference. - Strong, super tacky rubber with adhesive backing allows you to tightly wrap the tape onto your bars, overlapping it as much or as little as you prefer to achieve the desired thickness. - 1.3 meter long roll is sufficient for two fairly thick grips (if you prefer thin grips, it may be enough for 4 grips). - Available in black with yellow or white logos. - Kit includes: 2 rolls of bar tape, 2 adhesive strips and covering strips (to help cover the ends of the tape) and a pair of plastic bar plugs.
$16.00 $40.00 60% Savings
- The Moe stem is a simple, strong and lightweight stem. - Welded from high quality aluminum. - 4-bolt bar clamp provides strong, even clamping force and allows for easy installation. - 120mm long with 20° of rise. - Compatible with 31.8mm handlebars. - Works best with frames with low to mid range bottom bracket rise (0-50mm) or for younger riders. - Anodized black only.
$16.99 - $18.99
- ESI's Silicone Grips are great for almost any type of riding and very comfortable. - One of our favorite grips here at the shop. - Used by cyclists around the world. - Silicone provides excellent shock absorption and grip while still being lightweight and durable. - Offered in a variety of colors as well as two thicknesses - Includes one set of bar plugs.
- Lightweight bar tape used and approved by World Champion Jack Carthy! - Thin foam padding helps absorb impacts and give greater comfort whilst riding. - Rubberized outer material gives good grip in all conditions. - Adhesive backing allows you to stick the tape onto your bars to prevent movement. - Altering the amount of overlap during fitting allows the thickness to be changed to suit personal preference. - Available in Black with embossed Carthy Signature Series logo. - Supplied as: 2 x rolls of bar tape, 2 x adhesive strips and 2 x plastic bar plugs printed with Trialtech logos.
- Comfortable, durable lock-on grips from Inspired. - Molded rubber grips with aluminum locking collars. - Lock-On system keeps the grips firmly in position but allows easy fitting and removal. - 'Knurled' texture increases friction over standard smooth grips when used with bare hands or gloves, especially when sweaty or wet. - Single ply construction means the grips stay comfy all the way down to your bars! - Featuring integrated alloy bar end plugs to protect your handlebars. - Available in Black, Blue, Green, Gold and Red. All supplied with black rubber grip. - Laser etched Inspired logos on the end cap.
- New from Lizard Skins, the Danny MacAskill Signature grip. - Designed and ridden by Danny MacAskill! - Single sided lock design saves weight and makes the outer end of the grip more comfortable. - Larger diameter in key areas of the grip to provide better cushioning for impacts and vibration dampening. - Knurled pattern provides good grip in all conditions with or without gloves. - Includes two grips, clamps and bar plugs. - Available in a range of colors.
- Steve Peat-inspired signature lock-on grips with custom Webcyclery graphics on the clamps. - Designed to easily slide onto the handlebar and clamp with the rings to ensure it is secure and won’t slip during the most intense rides. - Patented lock-on design eliminates unwanted movement to maximize the rider’s control and comfort. - Lock-on grips include the grips, clamps, screws and plugs.
- Light forged stem from Crewkerz, as found on their Jealousy complete bikes. - Lower 25° rise allows the bar to be at a more comfortable angle while still maintaining the rear wheel control benefits of having your bar rolled forward. - 3D forged construction provides great strength and is lighter than similar welded stems. - Forged from a single piece of high quality 6061 aluminum. - High quality cromoly bolts in all clamps offer secure and reliable clamping. - One-piece 4-bolt bar clamp plate has had excess material removed from the center in order to save weight while still being more durable than two-piece designs. - Ridges on the inner surfaces of the clamping area help secure the handlebar and prevent it from rotating. - Rounded steerer clamp edges and bolt heads help reduce the painfulness of hitting a knee on the stem. - Compatible with 31.8mm oversized handlebars. - Anodized black finish. - Available in 145mm x 25° only.
- Excellent value forged stems from Jitsie. - Available in 35° angle and a variety of lengths to suit any rider and bike. - 3D forged from 6061 alloy for an optimal strength/weight ratio. - 4-bolt bar clamp allows easy installation of handlebars. - Steerer clamp features rounded edges to help prevent knee injuries. - High quality M6 bolts on steerer and handlebar clamps offer excellent strength and reliability. - 31.8mm oversized clamp. - Available in anodized black with white Jitsie graphics.
- Internal headset from Jitsie as found on their complete bikes. - Sealed bearing design keeps out dirt and grit for smooth running. - Aluminum cups reduce weight without sacrificing durability. - Split crown race for easy installation and removal. - Black anodized finish with laser-etched Jitsie logos. - Fits frames using an internal headset with a standard 1 1/8" fork including Jitsie as well as some others.
- Light forged stem from Trialtech. - 3D forged construction provides great strength and is also around 30% lighter than similar welded stems. - Forged from a single piece of high quality 6061 aluminum. - Compatible with 31.8mm oversized handlebars. - High quality cromoly bolts in all clamps offer secure and reliable clamping. - Wide base handlebar clamp helps to increase strength and stiffness. - Front clamp has had excess material removed from the center in order to save weight without compromising strength. - Ridges on the inner surfaces of the clamping area help secure the handlebar and prevent it from rotating. - Available in 90mm and 130mm lengths with 25° rise.
Page 1 of 2 Next page