$2.00 - $5.00
- Basic aluminum headset spacers from Wheels Manufacturing. - For 1 1/8" headsets. - Anodized black. - Available in 1.5mm, 2.5mm, 5mm, 10mm, and 20mm heights.
- Popular forged street trials stem as found on many Inspired bikes. - With their advanced one-piece 3D forged construction, these stems offer outstanding performance at an affordable price. - This construction method uses 6061 aluminum allows for great weight saving without dramatically reducing the strength and stiffness. - Wide bolt spacing on the clamp increases the strength of connection between the handlebar and stem. - Available in 80mm length with 40° rise, 90mm length with 35° rise or 110mm length with 35°. - Compatible with 31.8mm handlebars only. - Anodized matte black with white logos only.
- The Trialtech Race stem offers dependable strength and performance benefits and excellent value for money. - 150mm, 165mm, and 180mm lengths combined with a 35° rise helps to improve bunnhyhops and pedal-ups, but also helps to improve bike control while rolling down obstacles. - Designed for use with over sized 31.8mm handlebars. - Combination of forged and welded 6061 aluminum gives an excellent balance of great strength but also low overall weight. - Steerer clamp features rounded edges to help prevent knee injuries. - M6 bolts on both steerer and handlebar clamps offer excellent strength and reliability. - Finished in tough matt black anodizing with stylish laser etched Trialtech logos on both sides. - High rise makes this stem a great choice for taller riders looking to lengthen the cockpit and gain a bit more reach.
- Replacement top cap and bolt from Trialtech to fit all 1 1/8" headsets. - Includes M6 x 30 bolt. - Available in black only. - Sold individually.
- Replacement star fangled nut for use inside fork steerer tubes to allow pre-load of headset bearings. - Standard M6 x 1.0 thread. - For sizing, the star nut should be 1-3mm larger than the internal diameter of your fork steerer.
$10.00 $15.00 33% Off
- Replacement threaded top cap for Trialtech forks. - Fits Trialtech Sport 20" and 26" forks. - CNC machined from 6061 Aluminum. - Available in anodized black only.
$31.99 - $33.99
- New from Lizard Skins, the Danny MacAskill Signature grip. - Designed and ridden by Danny MacAskill! - Single sided lock design saves weight and makes the outer end of the grip more comfortable. - Larger diameter in key areas of the grip to provide better cushioning for impacts and vibration dampening. - Knurled pattern provides good grip in all conditions with or without gloves. - Includes two grips, clamps and bar plugs. - Available in a range of colors.
- The Jitsie foam grips provide great control and comfort on the bike. - Super lightweight and also very comfortable. - Dense foam/rubber compound gives a good mixture of comfort and durability. - Includes handlebar plugs with Jitsie print detail.
$45.00 - $50.00
- Excellent value forged stems from Jitsie. - Available in 35° angle and a variety of lengths to suit any rider and bike. - 3D forged from 6061 alloy for an optimal strength/weight ratio. - 4-bolt bar clamp allows easy installation of handlebars. - Steerer clamp features rounded edges to help prevent knee injuries. - High quality M6 bolts on steerer and handlebar clamps offer excellent strength and reliability. - 31.8mm oversized clamp. - Available in anodized black with white Jitsie graphics.
- The Jitsie high rise handlebar is a lightweight aluminum bar at a great price. - Manufactured from high quality aerospace 7075 T6 aluminum. - Variable material thickness allows for an ideal weight/strength/stiffness ratio. - Width markings on edges for easy adjustment and cutting. - Central position graphics allow for an accurate set-up. - High rise geometry is great for high bb bikes or anyone looking for a roomier cockpit. - Anodized black finish with white Jitsie logos. - 31.8mm oversized clamp.
- The Jitsie Hybrid Riser handlebar is an aluminum designed for street and comp bikes. - Less sweep than traditional trials bars makes it comfortable when rolled forward "competition style" but also at home on street trials bikes in a more upright position. - Manufactured from high quality aerospace 7075 T6 aluminum. - Variable material thickness allows for an ideal weight/strength/stiffness ratio. - Width markings on edges for easy adjustment and cutting. - Central position graphics allow for an accurate set-up. - High rise geometry is great for anyone looking for a roomier cockpit or higher front end. - Anodized black finish with white Jitsie logos. - 31.8mm oversized clamp is compatible with all modern trials stems.
$46.00 - $50.00
- Internal headset from Jitsie as found on their complete bikes. - Sealed bearing design keeps out dirt and grit for smooth running. - Aluminum cups reduce weight without sacrificing durability. - Split crown race for easy installation and removal. - Black anodized finish with laser-etched Jitsie logos. - Available in straight 1 1/8" and tapered 1 1/8"-1.5" sizes. - 1 1/8" fits frames with a 44mm internal diameter headtube with a standard 1 1/8" fork. - 1 1/8-1.5" fits frames with a 44mm internal upper diameter and 56mm internal lower with tapered 1 1/8-1.5" forks. - Star nut and top cap not included.
- Innovative and uniquely designed forged stem from Jitsie. - Available in 25° and 35° angles and a variety of lengths to suit any rider and bike. - Stem body 3D forged from 7050 alloy for an optimal strength/weight ratio. - Top clamps CNC machined from 7075 T6 aluminum for maximum durability. - 31.8mm 4-bolt bar clamp allows easy installation of handlebars and keeps the bolts tucked out of the way, making it harder to hit your chest on them. - Textured grit finish on the handlebar clamp area reduces the chances of the handlebar slipping. - Laser etched markings on the bar clamps help line your bars up correctly. - Unique steerer clamp design features the bolts on the side of the stem leaving only a rounded edge at the back to help prevent painful knee injuries. - The steerer clamp is also sloping, which provides additional clearance when leaning over the bar. - High quality steel bolts on steerer and handlebar clamps offer excellent strength and reliability. - Supplied with matching sloping top cap and bolt. - Available in anodized black with white Jitsie graphics. Please note: the top two bolts on the handlebar clamp must be bottomed out gently before using the bottom two to clamp the handlebars in their final position. Failure to do this may crack the stem clamp and is not covered under warranty.
- The Jitsie riser handlebar is a lightweight aluminum bar at a great price. - Manufactured from high quality aerospace 7075 T6 aluminum. - Variable material thickness allows for an ideal weight/strength/stiffness ratio. - Width markings on edges for easy adjustment and cutting. - Central position graphics allow for an accurate set-up. - Anodized black finish with white Jitsie logos - 31.8mm oversized clamp.
$10.00 - $13.00
- The Jitsie rubber grips offer great performance for even the most demanding riders. - Durable single layer rubber compound with grippy knurled design for optimal grip. - Jitsie print detail on end of each grip. - Rubber ends help protect bar from damage. Please Note: the clear rubber compound is softer and a bit lighter than the other colors, so if you're looking for comfort or are concerned with weight, we recommend the clear grips.
- The Inspired Arcade handlebar is the choice of top street trials riders the world over! - Developed and tested in collaboration with team riders Ali C and Sean Watson as part of the Arcade bike development. - High rise geometry gives it a more rise than standard riser bars and really help it to ‘pop’ - perfect for bunny hops, manuals and spins! - 730mm width gives plenty of leverage over the bike meaning you can pick it up and move it around easily and benefit from a better level of control than with narrower bars. - 9 degree back sweep and 5 degree up sweep give a slightly more traditional shape, which many riders find more comfortable. - Extruded from 7050-T6 aluminum, they feature multi-taper wall thicknesses to increase strength in high stress areas without adding any excessive weight. - 31.8mm oversize clamp diameter for increased strength in the center of the bar. - Available in matte black or silver anodized finish with high resolution Inspired graphics.
- The Inspired Headlock system is designed to allow front brake hose routing through many forks. - Perfect for riders who want to do barspins or tailwhips. - High quality, CNC machined aluminum top and bottom caps. - Top cap features a large slotted guide for easy assembly and optimal hose routing (Orientation can be changed to suit left or right front brake positions). - Tapered bottom cap design fits most forks. - Available to fit standard 1 1/8" or 1.5" tapered forks. - Supplied with steel bolt kit for different length steerers. - Fits steerer lengths 205mm- 250mm. - Anodized black with laser etched Inspired logo. Please Note: The 205-250mm length is for the fork steerer only, it does not include the length of the fork crown, which is typically 20-50mm.
- Integrated sealed bearing headset from Inspired. - Suitable for Inspired Arcade and Alias frames. - Lightweight integrated headset: the bearings press directly into the frame, keeping weight to an minimum. - May fit other 1 1/8" frames designed to accept integrated headsets. - CNC machined aluminum top cap and upper wedge, steel crown race. - Includes bearings, top cap, wedge, and crown race. - Availablfit standard 1 1/8" frames. Please note: the top cap may not clear the headtube on other brands of frames.
- Comfortable, durable lock-on grips from Inspired. - Molded rubber grips with aluminum locking collars. - Lock-On system keeps the grips firmly in position but allows easy fitting and removal. - 'Knurled' texture increases friction over standard smooth grips when used with bare hands or gloves, especially when sweaty or wet. - Single ply construction means the grips stay comfy all the way down to your bars! - Featuring integrated alloy bar end plugs to protect your handlebars. - Available in Black, Blue, Green, Gold, Red and Silver. All supplied with black rubber grip. - Laser etched Inspired logos on the end cap.
- Molded, soft compound rubber grips from Inspired. - 'Knurled' texture increases friction over standard smooth grips when used with both bare hands or gloves, especially when sweaty or wet. - Single ply construction maintains the feel of the grip as it wears. - Built-in bar end plugs help protect the end of your handlebars. - Available in black only.
- The Echo Integrated Headset, as found on Echo bikes. - Superlight integrated headset: the bearings press directly into the frame, keeping weight to an absolute minimum. - Easy to install and low maintenance. - Compatible with all Echo, GU, and Czar frames 2015 and newer. - Includes bearings, dust cap wedge, 2 6mm headset spacers, sloping top cap, and titanium top cap bolt. - Not supplied with crown race. - Available to fit standard 1 1/8" frames and 1 1/8"-1.5" tapered frames.
$1.00 - $2.00
- Replacement stem bolts for Echo stems. - M6 x 20mm size. - Fitted for 5mm allen key. - May also fit other stems. - Available in steel with black or silver finish or titanium.
- The classic Echo TR headset. - Made from durable 2014 aluminum. - Fits 1 1/8" headtubes. - Countersunk top cap bolt mates perfectly with Echo's topcap. - Drilled top cap keeps weight to a minimum. - Anodized finish with laser-etched logos. - Starnut and color-matched 5mm spacer included. Please Note: some TR headsets may now come with updated "E" Echo logos instead of the Echo text on the cups and spacers.
$16.99 - $19.99
- ESI's Silicone Grips are great for almost any type of riding and very comfortable. - One of our favorite grips here at the shop. - Used by cyclists around the world. - Silicone provides excellent shock absorption and grip while still being lightweight and durable. - Offered in a variety of colors as well as two thicknesses - Includes one set of bar plugs.
- Internal tapered headset from Crewkerz as found on their complete bikes. - Sealed bearing design keeps out dirt and grit for smooth running. - Aluminum cups reduce weight without sacrificing durability. - Fits Crewkerz frames using an internal headset with a tapered 1 1/8" - 1.5" fork. - May also fit other frames using a tapered internal headset with 44mm diameter upper cup with 56mm diameter lower cup. - Does not include a crown race (Crewkerz forks have an integrated crown race and do not require a separate race). - Not supplied with starnut or top cap. - Black anodized finish. Please Note: These may be supplied with a slightly different appearance than the photos.
- Competition style stem from Crewkerz. - Tested and used by World Champion Jack Carthy. - Unique lower 20° rise geometry is designed for modern bikes with high bottom brackets and allows the bar to be at a more comfortable angle while still maintaining the rear wheel control benefits of having your bar rolled forward. - 3D forged construction for an optimal strength to weight ratio. - 2-piece 4-bolt bar clamp is lightweight and allows easy installation of handlebars. - Custom, wide bar clamp provides extra support and stiffness, while ridges on the inner surface of the clamping area help secure the handlebar and prevent it from rotating. - Unique sloping design provides extra clearance and a clean look without the need to cut the fork steerer at an angle. This is accomplished by an inner ring that the top cap rests against. - Rounded clamp edges help reduce the painfulness of hitting your knee or chest on the stem. - 31.8mm oversized clamp is compatible with nearly all trials bars. - Available in a variety of lengths to suit any rider. - Anodized black/red finish with grey/red Crewkerz graphics and geometry info printed on underside of stem. - Supplied with matching sloped top cap and bolt as well as a 20mm spacer for use on top of the stem, allowing you to experiment with your stem positioning/height before cutting your steerer tube down.
- Forged street trials stem from Bonz. - One-piece 3D forged construction offers outstanding performance at an affordable price. - Wide bolt spacing on the clamp increases the strength of connection between the handlebar and stem. - 100mm length with 35° rise is a great option for taller riders or anyone looking to lengthen their reach a little on a street trials bike. - Compatible with 31.8mm handlebars only. - Anodized matte black with Bonz logos.
- Simple, durable sealed bearing headset from Bonz. - Aluminum cups keep weight down. - Fits 1 1/8" headtubes. - Countersunk top cap bolt mates perfectly with the topcap. - Rubber top cap bolt cover helps give it a clean look and protects the bolt. - Anodized black finish with laser-etched logos. - Starnut included. Please Note: Top cap graphics may vary from the photo.
- Alloy riser handlebar from Bonz. - Manufactured from durable, high quality aluminum. - Mid rise geometry is to suit a variety of riding setups and preferences. - 31.8mm oversized clamp to fit nearly all trials stems. - Width markings on edges for easy adjustment and cutting. - Anodized black finish with Bonz graphics.
- Light forged stem from Bonz. - Lower 25° rise allows the bar to be at a more comfortable angle while still maintaining the rear wheel control benefits of having your bar rolled forward. - 3D forged construction provides great strength and is lighter than similar welded stems. - Forged from a single piece of high quality 6061 aluminum. - High quality cromoly bolts in all clamps offer secure and reliable clamping. - One-piece 4-bolt bar clamp plate has had excess material removed from the center in order to save weight while still being more durable than two-piece designs. - Ridges on the inner surfaces of the clamping area help secure the handlebar and prevent it from rotating. - Rounded steerer clamp edges and bolt heads help reduce the painfulness of hitting a knee on the stem. - Compatible with 31.8mm oversized handlebars. - Anodized black finish with silver clamps and Bonz graphics. - Available in 145mm x 25° only.
Page 1 of 2 Next page