$2.00 - $5.00
- Basic aluminum headset spacers from Wheels Manufacturing. - For 1 1/8" headsets. - Anodized black. - Available in 1.5mm, 2.5mm, 5mm, 10mm, and 20mm heights.
- Popular forged street trials stem as found on many Inspired bikes. - With their advanced one-piece 3D forged construction, these stems offer outstanding performance at an affordable price. - This construction method uses 6061 aluminum allows for great weight saving without dramatically reducing the strength and stiffness. - Wide bolt spacing on the clamp increases the strength of connection between the handlebar and stem. - Available in 80mm length with 40° rise, 90mm length with 35° rise or 110mm length with 35°. - Compatible with 31.8mm handlebars only. - Anodized matte black with white logos only.
- The Trialtech Race stem offers dependable strength and performance benefits and excellent value for money. - 150mm, 165mm, and 180mm lengths combined with a 35° rise helps to improve bunnhyhops and pedal-ups, but also helps to improve bike control while rolling down obstacles. - Designed for use with over sized 31.8mm handlebars. - Combination of forged and welded 6061 aluminum gives an excellent balance of great strength but also low overall weight. - Steerer clamp features rounded edges to help prevent knee injuries. - M6 bolts on both steerer and handlebar clamps offer excellent strength and reliability. - Finished in tough matt black anodizing with stylish laser etched Trialtech logos on both sides. - High rise makes this stem a great choice for taller riders looking to lengthen the cockpit and gain a bit more reach.
- Replacement top cap and bolt from Trialtech to fit all 1 1/8" headsets. - Includes M6 x 30 bolt. - Available in black only. - Sold individually.
- A superlight yet strong carbon handlebar from Trialtech. - One of the best combinations of strength, durability and weight on the market. - Tested and used by UCI World Champion Kenny Belaey and World Cup riders Rick Koekoek and Matthias Mrohs. - Manufactured from high quality, unidirectional carbon fiber. - Custom taper design and variable wall thicknesses ensure maximum strength in high stress areas without adding excessive weight. - High friction coating around the stem clamp area to reduce the chances of movement without over tightening the clamp bolts. - Clear matt lacquer finish over raw UD carbon fiber with silver SL logos and position markers.
- Replacement star fangled nut for use inside fork steerer tubes to allow pre-load of headset bearings. - Standard M6 x 1.0 thread. - For sizing, the star nut should be 1-3mm larger than the internal diameter of your fork steerer.
$10.00 $15.00 33% Off
- Replacement threaded top cap for Trialtech forks. - Fits Trialtech Sport 20" and 26" forks. - CNC machined from 6061 Aluminum. - Available in anodized black only.
$16.00 $40.00 60% Off
- The Moe stem is a simple, strong and lightweight stem. - Welded from high quality aluminum. - 4-bolt bar clamp provides strong, even clamping force and allows for easy installation. - 120mm long with 20° of rise. - Compatible with 31.8mm handlebars. - Works best with frames with low to mid range bottom bracket rise (0-50mm) or for younger riders. - Anodized black only.
- New from Lizard Skins, the Danny MacAskill Signature grip. - Designed and ridden by Danny MacAskill! - Single sided lock design saves weight and makes the outer end of the grip more comfortable. - Larger diameter in key areas of the grip to provide better cushioning for impacts and vibration dampening. - Knurled pattern provides good grip in all conditions with or without gloves. - Includes two grips, clamps and bar plugs. - Available in a range of colors.
- The Jitsie handlebar tape is a great alternative to traditional rubber or foam grips. - Bar tape allows the thickness and width of your grips to be customized to your own preference. - Strong, super tacky rubber with adhesive backing allows you to tightly wrap the tape onto your bars, overlapping it as much or as little as you prefer to achieve the desired thickness. - 1.3 meter long roll is sufficient for two fairly thick grips (if you prefer thin grips, it may be enough for 4 grips). - Available in black with yellow or white logos. - Kit includes: 2 rolls of bar tape, 2 adhesive strips and covering strips (to help cover the ends of the tape) and a pair of plastic bar plugs.
- An innovative product that helps protect your legs when you hit them on your lever clamps! - Helps lessen the impact of hitting the legs on the lever clamps during riding. - Made of lightweight yet durable material. - Held in place by two velcro straps. - Compatible with all brake levers. - Sold as a pair.
- Lightweight high rise carbon handlebar from Jitsie. - Manufactured from high quality 3k carbon fiber. - Width markings on edges for easy adjustment and cutting. - Central position graphics allow for an accurate set-up. - High rise geometry is great for high bb bikes or anyone looking for a roomier cockpit. - 31.8mm oversized clamp. - Textured lacquer at the stem clamp and ends of the bar help prevent the bar and grips from slipping. - Gloss finish with white Jitsie logos.
- The Jitsie foam grips provide great control and comfort on the bike. - Developed with multiple World champions. - Super lightweight and also very comfortable. - Exclusive foam compound is a bit softer and more springy feeling than most other foam grips. - Includes handlebar plugs with Jitsie print detail.
- Excellent value forged stems from Jitsie. - Available in 35° angle and a variety of lengths to suit any rider and bike. - 3D forged from 6061 alloy for an optimal strength/weight ratio. - 4-bolt bar clamp allows easy installation of handlebars. - Steerer clamp features rounded edges to help prevent knee injuries. - High quality M6 bolts on steerer and handlebar clamps offer excellent strength and reliability. - 31.8mm oversized clamp. - Available in anodized black with white Jitsie graphics.
- Updated handlebar/stem pad from Jitsie. - Innovative protector designed to be placed over the stem's handlebar clamp. - Helps lessen the impact of hitting the chest on the handlebar clamp during riding. - Made of dense lightweight inner foam and a durable nylon cover with Jitsie graphics. - Suitable for 2 and 4 bolt handlebar clamps. - 2 velcro straps make it easy and quick to install or remove. - Available in black/white only.
- The Jitsie high rise handlebar is a lightweight aluminum bar at a great price. - Manufactured from high quality aerospace 7075 T6 aluminum. - Variable material thickness allows for an ideal weight/strength/stiffness ratio. - Width markings on edges for easy adjustment and cutting. - Central position graphics allow for an accurate set-up. - High rise geometry is great for high bb bikes or anyone looking for a roomier cockpit. - Anodized black finish with white Jitsie logos. - 31.8mm oversized clamp.
- Internal headset from Jitsie as found on their complete bikes. - Sealed bearing design keeps out dirt and grit for smooth running. - Aluminum cups reduce weight without sacrificing durability. - Split crown race for easy installation and removal. - Black anodized finish with laser-etched Jitsie logos. - Fits frames using an internal headset with a standard 1 1/8" fork including Jitsie as well as some others.
- Innovative and uniquely designed forged stem from Jitsie. - Available in 25° and 35° angles and a variety of lengths to suit any rider and bike. - Stem body 3D forged from 7050 alloy for an optimal strength/weight ratio. - Top clamps CNC machined from 7075 T6 aluminum for maximum durability. - 31.8mm 4-bolt bar clamp allows easy installation of handlebars and keeps the bolts tucked out of the way, making it harder to hit your chest on them. - Textured grit finish on the handlebar clamp area reduces the chances of the handlebar slipping. - Laser etched markings on the bar clamps help line your bars up correctly. - Unique steerer clamp design features the bolts on the side of the stem leaving only a rounded edge at the back to help prevent painful knee injuries. - The steerer clamp is also sloping, which provides additional clearance when leaning over the bar. - High quality steel bolts on steerer and handlebar clamps offer excellent strength and reliability. - Supplied with matching sloping top cap and bolt. - Available in anodized black with white Jitsie graphics. Please note: the top two bolts on the handlebar clamp must be bottomed out gently before using the bottom two to clamp the handlebars in their final position. Failure to do this may crack the stem clamp and is not covered under warranty.
- The Jitsie riser handlebar is a lightweight aluminum bar at a great price. - Manufactured from high quality aerospace 7075 T6 aluminum. - Variable material thickness allows for an ideal weight/strength/stiffness ratio. - Width markings on edges for easy adjustment and cutting. - Central position graphics allow for an accurate set-up. - Anodized black finish with white Jitsie logos - 31.8mm oversized clamp.
- The Jitsie rubber grips offer great performance for even the most demanding riders. - Durable single layer rubber compound with grippy knurled design for optimal grip. - Jitsie print detail on end of each grip. - Rubber ends help protect bar from damage. Please Note: the clear rubber compound is softer and a bit lighter than the other colors, so if you're looking for comfort or are concerned with weight, we recommend the clear grips.
- The Inspired Arcade handlebar is the choice of top street trials riders the world over! - Developed and tested in collaboration with team riders Ali C and Sean Watson as part of the Arcade bike development. - High rise geometry gives it a more rise than standard riser bars and really help it to ‘pop’ - perfect for bunny hops, manuals and spins! - 730mm width gives plenty of leverage over the bike meaning you can pick it up and move it around easily and benefit from a better level of control than with narrower bars. - 9 degree back sweep and 5 degree up sweep give a slightly more traditional shape, which many riders find more comfortable. - Extruded from 7050-T6 aluminum, they feature multi-taper wall thicknesses to increase strength in high stress areas without adding any excessive weight. - 31.8mm oversize clamp diameter for increased strength in the center of the bar. - Available in matte black or silver anodized finish with high resolution Inspired graphics.
- Integrated sealed bearing headset from Inspired. - Suitable for Inspired Arcade and Alias frames. - Lightweight integrated headset: the bearings press directly into the frame, keeping weight to an minimum. - May fit other 1 1/8" frames designed to accept integrated headsets. - CNC machined aluminum top cap and upper wedge, steel crown race. - Includes bearings, top cap, wedge, and crown race. - Availablfit standard 1 1/8" frames. Please note: the top cap may not clear the headtube on other brands of frames.
- Comfortable, durable lock-on grips from Inspired. - Molded rubber grips with aluminum locking collars. - Lock-On system keeps the grips firmly in position but allows easy fitting and removal. - 'Knurled' texture increases friction over standard smooth grips when used with bare hands or gloves, especially when sweaty or wet. - Single ply construction means the grips stay comfy all the way down to your bars! - Featuring integrated alloy bar end plugs to protect your handlebars. - Available in Black, Blue, Green, Gold and Red. All supplied with black rubber grip. - Laser etched Inspired logos on the end cap.
- Molded, soft compound rubber grips from Inspired. - 'Knurled' texture increases friction over standard smooth grips when used with both bare hands or gloves, especially when sweaty or wet. - Single ply construction maintains the feel of the grip as it wears. - Built-in bar end plugs help protect the end of your handlebars. - Available in black only.
- Lightweight foam grips from Echo. - Tough, durable foam compound feels a bit more like a rubber grip than other foam grips. - Foam construction is comfortable on the hands with or without gloves. - Subtle matte black Echo logos on each grip. - Sold as a pair. - Bar end plugs NOT included.
$46.00 - $48.00
- The Echo Integrated Headset, as found on Echo bikes. - Superlight integrated headset: the bearings press directly into the frame, keeping weight to an absolute minimum. - Easy to install and low maintenance. - Compatible with all Echo, GU, and Czar frames 2015 and newer. - Includes bearings, dust cap wedge, 2 6mm headset spacers, sloping top cap, and titanium top cap bolt. - Not supplied with crown race. - Available to fit standard 1 1/8" frames and 1 1/8"-1.5" tapered frames.
- Rubber grips from Echo. - Thin profile and diamond-pattern ensure excellent grip and performance for trials while still being comfortable. - Sold as a pair. Please Note: the clear rubber compound is softer, so if you're looking for more comfort, we recommend the clear colored grips.
- Sloping top cap for Echo stems. - Constructed from aluminum. - Narrow profile and cutouts keep weight to a minimum. - Unique design gives this top cap more clearance than other sloping top caps, allowing the fork steerer to be run closer to the top of the stem for a more secure setup. - Supplied with matching steel M6 X 30mm bolt fitted for 5mm allen key. - Compatible with Echo, Rockman and some other sloping stems.
- Starnuts designed for Echo and other trials forks. - Narrower than standard 1 1/8" steerer starnuts to fit the thicker diameter steerer walls of trials forks. - For sizing, the star nut should be 1-3mm larger than the internal diameter of your fork steerer. - Sold individually.
$1.00 - $2.00
- Replacement stem bolts for Echo stems. - M6 x 20mm size. - Fitted for 5mm allen key. - May also fit other stems. - Available in steel with black or silver finish or titanium.
Page 1 of 2 Next page