- Popular forged street trials stem as found on many Inspired bikes. - With their advanced one-piece 3D forged construction, these stems offer outstanding performance at an affordable price. - This construction method uses 6061 aluminum allows for great weight saving without dramatically reducing the strength and stiffness. - Wide bolt spacing on the clamp increases the strength of connection between the handlebar and stem. - Available in 80mm length with 40° rise, 90mm length with 35° rise or 110mm length with 35°. - Compatible with 31.8mm handlebars only. - Anodized matte black with white logos only.
- The Trialtech Race stem offers dependable strength and performance benefits and excellent value for money. - 150mm, 165mm, and 180mm lengths combined with a 35° rise helps to improve bunnhyhops and pedal-ups, but also helps to improve bike control while rolling down obstacles. - Designed for use with over sized 31.8mm handlebars. - Combination of forged and welded 6061 aluminum gives an excellent balance of great strength but also low overall weight. - Steerer clamp features rounded edges to help prevent knee injuries. - M6 bolts on both steerer and handlebar clamps offer excellent strength and reliability. - Finished in tough matt black anodizing with stylish laser etched Trialtech logos on both sides. - High rise makes this stem a great choice for taller riders looking to lengthen the cockpit and gain a bit more reach.
$16.00 $40.00 60% Off
- The Moe stem is a simple, strong and lightweight stem. - Welded from high quality aluminum. - 4-bolt bar clamp provides strong, even clamping force and allows for easy installation. - 120mm long with 20° of rise. - Compatible with 31.8mm handlebars. - Works best with frames with low to mid range bottom bracket rise (0-50mm) or for younger riders. - Anodized black only.
- Excellent value forged stems from Jitsie. - Available in 35° angle and a variety of lengths to suit any rider and bike. - 3D forged from 6061 alloy for an optimal strength/weight ratio. - 4-bolt bar clamp allows easy installation of handlebars. - Steerer clamp features rounded edges to help prevent knee injuries. - High quality M6 bolts on steerer and handlebar clamps offer excellent strength and reliability. - 31.8mm oversized clamp. - Available in anodized black with white Jitsie graphics.
- Innovative and uniquely designed forged stem from Jitsie. - Available in 25° and 35° angles and a variety of lengths to suit any rider and bike. - Stem body 3D forged from 7050 alloy for an optimal strength/weight ratio. - Top clamps CNC machined from 7075 T6 aluminum for maximum durability. - 31.8mm 4-bolt bar clamp allows easy installation of handlebars and keeps the bolts tucked out of the way, making it harder to hit your chest on them. - Textured grit finish on the handlebar clamp area reduces the chances of the handlebar slipping. - Laser etched markings on the bar clamps help line your bars up correctly. - Unique steerer clamp design features the bolts on the side of the stem leaving only a rounded edge at the back to help prevent painful knee injuries. - The steerer clamp is also sloping, which provides additional clearance when leaning over the bar. - High quality steel bolts on steerer and handlebar clamps offer excellent strength and reliability. - Supplied with matching sloping top cap and bolt. - Available in anodized black with white Jitsie graphics. Please note: the top two bolts on the handlebar clamp must be bottomed out gently before using the bottom two to clamp the handlebars in their final position. Failure to do this may crack the stem clamp and is not covered under warranty.
- Completely redesigned TR stem from Echo. - Forged from 6061 aluminum for greater durability. - 4-bolt bar clamp allows for easy installation and removal. - Features a sloping steerer clamp, which gives a cleaner look and provides additional clearance when leaning over the bar. - Supplied with sloping top cap and bolt. - Compatible with 31.8mm handlebars. - Available in 150 x 30 size only. - Anodized black only.
- Light forged stem from Crewkerz, as found on their Jealousy complete bikes. - Lower 25° rise allows the bar to be at a more comfortable angle while still maintaining the rear wheel control benefits of having your bar rolled forward. - 3D forged construction provides great strength and is lighter than similar welded stems. - Forged from a single piece of high quality 6061 aluminum. - High quality cromoly bolts in all clamps offer secure and reliable clamping. - One-piece 4-bolt bar clamp plate has had excess material removed from the center in order to save weight while still being more durable than two-piece designs. - Ridges on the inner surfaces of the clamping area help secure the handlebar and prevent it from rotating. - Rounded steerer clamp edges and bolt heads help reduce the painfulness of hitting a knee on the stem. - Compatible with 31.8mm oversized handlebars. - Anodized black finish. - Available in 145mm x 25° only.
- Brand new stem from Crewkerz, designed in conjunction with Wild Performance Parts. - Tested and used by World Champion Jack Carthy. - Unique lower 20° rise geometry is designed for modern bikes with high bottom brackets and allows the bar to be at a more comfortable angle while still maintaining the rear wheel control benefits of having your bar rolled forward. - 3D forged construction for an optimal strength to weight ratio. - 2-piece 4-bolt bar clamp is lightweight and allows easy installation of handlebars. - Custom, wide bar clamp provides extra support and stiffness, while ridges on the inner surface of the clamping area help secure the handlebar and prevent it from rotating. - Unique sloping design provides extra clearance and a clean look without the need to cut the fork steerer at an angle. This is accomplished by an inner ring that the top cap rests against. - Rounded clamp edges help reduce the painfulness of hitting your knee or chest on the stem. - 31.8mm oversized clamp is compatible with nearly all trials bars. - Available in a variety of lengths to suit any rider. - Anodized black/red finish with white/red Crewkerz graphics and geometry info printed on underside of stem. - Supplied with matching sloped top cap and bolt as well as a 20mm spacer for use on top of the stem, allowing you to experiment with your stem positioning/height before cutting your steerer tube down.
Page 1 of 1