Parts & Accessories
- Individual vulcanizing patches in bulk - Cement and sandpaper sold separately
$23.99 - $24.99
The VersaValve stem utilizes a large, sturdy base plate that can be fitted on different rims, by use of rubber grommets. The large base plate ensures a solid contact with the rim bed and the adaptable grommets guarantee an airtight fit on most rims for mountain, road or CX use. - Universal fit. One valve for all rim types - Replaceable grommets - Kit includes VersaValve stems, two types of grommet, extra valve cores and RVC tool
Stan's NoTubes designed the DART (Dual Action Repair for Tubeless) to fix damaged tires faster, easier and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan’s sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond. The DART’s patent pending ability to react with latex sealant makes it more effective than traditional tire plugs, but they didn’t stop there. To create the best repair for tubeless tires possible, NoTubes made sure every detail of the DART tubeless tool was right. Traditional plug tools were originally developed for car tires, and their long, sharp tips can cause damage to rim tape, or cut hands. Even worse, their plugs can actually expand many punctures because they rely on a tight fit to hold them in place. In contrast, the DART’s plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape, and your hands. The material of the DART is also more flexible, and its laser-cut shape is optimized to contour to the shape of different punctures, maximizing surface area to increase the sealing reaction. Because the DART anchors to your tire and creates an instant bond with your sealant, it also won’t pull out while riding the way a conventional plug can. One of the best features of the NoTubes DART’s design is that it doesn’t require trimming once inserted, and excess material won’t get in the way of your ride. DARTs can’t be felt while riding, even on road tires, and they wear smooth naturally. The DART Tool is designed to be extremely light, durable and easy to fit into pockets and packs, while offering an ergonomic design that’s easy to hold and allows precise DART placement. The DART Tool’s handle includes a built-in valve core remover, making it easy to add sealant. The tool is made of an ultra-strong but light molded plastic. Because even the small details are important, the rod that presses DARTs into punctures is made of ultralight, corrosion-resistant and incredibly strong carbon. The length of the rod is specifically calibrated to let you insert DARTs to the perfect depth every time, just by pressing until the head of the DART Tool contacts your tire. No more damage to rim or rim tape during a fast repair. The head of the DART Tool is double-sided and reversible, allowing it to hold two sealed DARTs on each side. This makes it possible to install two DARTs quickly when sealing the largest slices and punctures and even multiple punctures. Clear thread-on caps protect the stored DARTS, keeping them clean and ready to use, while being easy to see through to ensure you have a fresh DART ready for a repair, and quick to unthread for fast deployment. It all fits together in a compact tool that easily fits in any pocket or pack. DART Tool instructions available here.
$25.00 - $44.99
Vittoria's Mastik'One is a professional-grade tubular cement that has been trusted by the pros for decades. It provides excellent hold on both aluminum and carbon rims, and gives you the piece of mind that comes with knowing you're riding on the best. - Choose from 250-gram tin or 30-gram 12-pack - 30 grams is enough for one to two tires depending on surface area
• Synthetic elastomer gasket with 2X the holding power and 5X wear resistance of traditional gasket materials • Two stage seal design, improves sealing and stability on all presta valve stems • Adjustable compression, user can tighten the cap to increase holding power by 4X and compensate for wear •15 degree stem angle reduces stress on the valve stem from pump hose • 12.0g
A properly set up tubeless fatbike tire is like the holy grail of suppleness and, until now, we've forced you all to piecemeal together a tubeless kit for your Other Brother Darryl rims (Sorry about that. It won’t happen again, we promise… probably). But now you don’t have to do that anymore because our Tubeless Kit has everything you need to ditch your fat tubes. It comes with two of our nylon rim strips, a roll of Whisky Parts Co. tubeless tape, two tubeless valves, and two Problem Solvers Super P-Nuts. Just add your favorite sealant and let ‘er rip.
The Next Level in Sealing Power from the People who Invented Tubeless Conversions If you've walked the mechanics' pits at any National or International level event, chances are you've seen them: trademark Stan's black quart bottles with no labels. Look closer and you might have seen strange symbols scrawled all over the bottles in a silver marker, letters and numbers, formula notes by the man himself, Stan Koziatek. For nearly fifteen years Stan has been quietly formulating a special racing version of our legendary sealant for many of cycling's most successful teams. Working with athletes who push themselves and their tubeless systems to the absolute limit, he developed a proprietary sealant formula with close to twice the amount of the standard sealing crystals plus special "XL" crystals capable of sealing even larger punctures. Stan's Race Sealant's combination of large and smaller sealing crystals interlock to form a lattice work that not only seals but strengthens and reinforces the area of the puncture, allowing for an entirely new level of sealing performance. The quantity and size of crystals in this special formula means that Stan's Race Sealant can only be installed directly into the tire. As a result of its immense sealing capabilities, the Race Sealant will clog injectors and smaller bottles almost immediately. Stan's has made Race Sealant available to riders everywhere, and it is only available by the quart. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Twice the amount of Stan's standard sealing crystals - "XL" crystals capable of sealing even larger punctures - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment
- The Dynaplug Racer contains all you need to repair punctures in a tubeless bicycle tire quickly. - Smaller and lighter than the standard Pill. - Machined from solid billet 6061 aluminum. - To make a repair, thread the insertion tube into the end cap and insert into the puncture hole using the same process as the standard size Dynaplug tools: remove the puncture object, align the repair plug, push in the repair plug, and pull out. - Kit includes 1 Dynaplug® Racer tool, 2 megaplugs, 3 standard plugs, 2 insertion tubes. - Fully loaded it weighs only 23g. - Limited Lifetime Warranty. - Made in USA.
Orange Seal Tubeless Conversion Kits contain everything needed to convert a pair of 26-inch, 27.5-inch, or 29-inch mountain wheels to tubeless. - Proven to seal large punctures up to 1/4-inch and perform under varying temperatures and altitudes - Everything needed to convert a pair of 26-inch, 27.5-inch, or 29-inch mountain wheels to tubeless (except tubeless-ready tires) - Contains Rim tape, two 48mm Removable Valve Core valve stems, Removable Valve Core Tool and 8oz of sealant with twist-lock injector
- High performance, professional tubular glue that dries rapidly - Each tube is usually adequate for gluing two tubular tires - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
- The Dynaplug Pill contains all you need to repair punctures in a tubeless bicycle tire. - This small package is machined from solid billet 6061 aluminum and holds as many as four insertion tubes with plugs, air stopper and micro knife. - To make a repair, thread the insertion tube into the end cap and insert into the puncture hole using the same process as the standard size Dynaplug tools: remove the puncture object, align the repair plug, push in the repair plug, and pull out. - Kit includes 1 Dynaplug® Pill tool, 5 tire repair plugs (pointed tip), 2 insertion tubes, micro knife, air stopper, and pipe cleaner. - Fully loaded it weighs only 42g/1.5 ounces. - Limited Lifetime Warranty. - Made in USA.
This is Continental's glue for gluing tubular ("sew-up") tires on aluminum tubular rims. The container has a brush built into the screw-on cap for easy glue application. You get enough glue to install about 12 tires.
- The Dynaplug Air allows you to plug your tubeless bicycle tire and air it up with CO2 at the same time! - Contains all you need to repair punctures in a tubeless bicycle tire quickly. - Machined from solid billet 6061 aluminum. - How it works: 1) Insert repair nozzle into puncture. 2) Open regulated air valve to achieve desired pressure. 3) Close valve and remove tool. Plug will hold air and seal puncture simultaneously. - Kit includes 1 Dynaplug® Air tool, 4 Plugs (soft-nose tip), 2 16g CO2 cartridges, 1 air hose with presta adaptor. - Compatible with all threaded 12-25 gram CO2 cartridges. - Limited Lifetime Warranty. - Made in USA.
$74.99 - $76.99
- The Dynaplug Megapill contains all you need to repair punctures in a tubeless bicycle tire. - More storage and Megaplug capability than the standard Pill. - Larger than the Pill but easily fits in the palm of your hand. - Machined from solid billet 6061 aluminum and holds as many as four insertion tubes with plugs, air stopper and micro knife. - To make a repair, thread the insertion tube into the end cap and insert into the puncture hole using the same process as the standard size Dynaplug tools: remove the puncture object, align the repair plug, push in the repair plug, and pull out. - Kit includes 1 Dynaplug® Megapill tool, 2 megaplugs, 5 standard plugs, 2 Megaplug insertion tubes, 5 standard insertion tubes, micro knife, and pipe cleaner. - Fully loaded it weighs only 3 ounces. - Limited Lifetime Warranty. - Made in USA.
- Cush Core is the revolutionary tire insert designed right here in Bend. - Allows you to push the limits of your tires and suspension to new levels. - Transforms your tubeless tire into a suspension system with a tune-able air spring and foam damper. - It is a proprietary closed-cell, polyolefin foam that is lightweight, ultra durable and impervious to sealant. - Provides a smoother ride and reduced rolling resistance so you can ride with more control, more momentum, and less fatigue. - 35% more sidewall stability eliminates tire squirm and burping, even at low tire pressures, letting you rail corners with total confidence. - Reduces impact force, helping to prevent damage to your rims (and body) from big hits. - Available in 3 different versions to suit your riding style. - XC light weight version designed for cross-country racing, light trail riding, and/or less aggressive riders and fits 1.8-24" tires. - Pro version is the original and best choice for the majority of wheels, terrain, and riders and fits 2.1-2.6" tires - Plus features all the performance benefits of the PRO, but optimized for plus sized tires and wider rims and fits 2.6-3.0" tires. - Sold as a set (for 2 wheels) including foam inserts, 2 tubeless valves, valve core tool, installation instructions, and rim stickers.
Previous page Page 2 of 2