Parts & Accessories
$6.99 - $9.99
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
$9.95 - $24.95
Continental's Revo Sealant is specifically designed for use with their Revolution tubeless-ready tires and it's great for tubular tires, too. It seals punctures and contains no protein or ammonia so it's safe for use in all wheels, too.
The FlatAway tire liner is a lightweight strip of Aramid fiber that protects against external punctures. It is excellent for touring or urban applications. Place it between your casing and your tube and ride with more security. - Adhesive backing holds FlatAway in place
Protect’Air Max is a PH neutral latex-based sealant that can be used for Road Tubeless and MTB tires. It has two functions. When used with Tubeless Ready tires, it seals the casing (MTB or road). Secondly, it acts to repair small (1-2mm) punctures that perforate the casing of the tire. If there is a puncture, the sealant acts to fill the hole and repair the tire. Note: It may not repair larger punctures. Use - For road tires add 30ml of Protect'Air Max - For MTB tires add 40ml of Protect'Air Max - Each 2-3 months, add 10-20 ml to refresh the sealant already in the tire. - 120ml bottle includes one-way valve cap that makes injection through the valve easy without any other tools - Very neutral PH—won't corrode rims
Tubeless tire sealant developed by Orange Seal for extended endurance. - Consists of multiple sizes and shapes of solid particles Orange Seal calls "nanites". When a puncture occurs, the nanites quickly seal the hole keeping the air in the tire and you rolling down the trail or road. - Orange Seal uses a proprietary premium latex developed to co-exist with the "nanites" and clot the puncture at warp speed. The mixture has a long life span and is sustainable at extreme altitude and temperatures. - Contains planet friendly biodegradable ingredients. - Proven to seal up to 1/4inch tire punctures. - Endurance sealant is specially formulated to maximize longevity, enabling riders to go up to three times longer between top-offs. - Sold in 8oz bottle.
$25.00 - $44.99
Vittoria's Mastik'One is a professional-grade tubular cement that has been trusted by the pros for decades. It provides excellent hold on both aluminum and carbon rims, and gives you the piece of mind that comes with knowing you're riding on the best. - Choose from 250-gram tin or 30-gram 12-pack - 30 grams is enough for one to two tires depending on surface area
$39.00 - $41.00
All the pieces needed for tubeless tire setup on compatible rims. - Includes Rim Tape, 2 Universal Valves & 1 Valve Core Wrench
- The Dynaplug Pill contains all you need to repair punctures in a tubeless bicycle tire. - This small package is machined from solid billet 6061 aluminum and holds as many as four insertion tubes with plugs, air stopper and micro knife. - To make a repair, thread the insertion tube into the end cap and insert into the puncture hole using the same process as the standard size Dynaplug tools: remove the puncture object, align the repair plug, push in the repair plug, and pull out. - Kit includes 1 Dynaplug® Pill tool, 5 tire repair plugs (pointed tip), 2 insertion tubes, micro knife, air stopper, and pipe cleaner. - Fully loaded it weighs only 42g/1.5 ounces. - Limited Lifetime Warranty. - Made in USA.
- The Dynaplug Air allows you to plug your tubeless bicycle tire and air it up with CO2 at the same time! - Contains all you need to repair punctures in a tubeless bicycle tire quickly. - Machined from solid billet 6061 aluminum. - How it works: 1) Insert repair nozzle into puncture. 2) Open regulated air valve to achieve desired pressure. 3) Close valve and remove tool. Plug will hold air and seal puncture simultaneously. - Kit includes 1 Dynaplug® Air tool, 4 Plugs (soft-nose tip), 2 16g CO2 cartridges, 1 air hose with presta adaptor. - Compatible with all threaded 12-25 gram CO2 cartridges. - Limited Lifetime Warranty. - Made in USA.
- Cush Core is the revolutionary tire insert designed right here in Bend. - Allows you to push the limits of your tires and suspension to new levels. - Transforms your tubeless tire into a suspension system with a tune-able air spring and foam damper. - It is a proprietary closed-cell, polyolefin foam that is lightweight, ultra durable and impervious to sealant. - Provides a smoother ride and reduced rolling resistance so you can ride with more control, more momentum, and less fatigue. - 35% more sidewall stability eliminates tire squirm and burping, even at low tire pressures, letting you rail corners with total confidence. - Reduces impact force, helping to prevent damage to your rims (and body) from big hits. - Available in 3 different versions to suit your riding style. - XC light weight version designed for cross-country racing, light trail riding, and/or less aggressive riders and fits 1.8-24" tires. - Pro version is the original and best choice for the majority of wheels, terrain, and riders and fits 2.1-2.6" tires - Plus features all the performance benefits of the PRO, but optimized for plus sized tires and wider rims and fits 2.6-3.0" tires. - Sold as a set (for 2 wheels) including foam inserts, 2 tubeless valves, valve core tool, installation instructions, and rim stickers.
- Specific DT-Swiss tubeless ready valve stems for tubeless applications
$8.00 - $50.00
Whisky’s tubeless rim tape is designed to make setup as easy as possible. Elasticity allows for smooth, even adherence while translucency lets you see where the tape contacts the rim. Different widths available to fit almost any rim.
$19.00 - $25.00
No.9 Tubeless valves for use with Whisky Tubeless rims and most other systems. These alloy stems feature removable Presta cores and are designed to fit up to 8mm valve holes. - Available in a number of lengths and colors to perfectly fit your rims and your sense of style. - Includes two valves
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 30 to 70mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders are for use with Presta valves that have removable cores. The proper tool for removing the cores and installing the extenders is included.
$9.99 - $153.99
Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge microfiber molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. The formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride. Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tire sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tires, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go! - For Downhill, Enduro and Road tires - Seals tears and holes up to 6mm - Contains UV puncture detection - Won't dry out or ball - Works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C - Biodegradable
- The Dynaplug Racer contains all you need to repair punctures in a tubeless bicycle tire quickly. - Smaller and lighter than the standard Pill. - Machined from solid billet 6061 aluminum. - To make a repair, thread the insertion tube into the end cap and insert into the puncture hole using the same process as the standard size Dynaplug tools: remove the puncture object, align the repair plug, push in the repair plug, and pull out. - Kit includes 1 Dynaplug® Racer tool, 2 megaplugs, 3 standard plugs, 2 insertion tubes. - Fully loaded it weighs only 23g. - Limited Lifetime Warranty. - Made in USA.
$4.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
Patch up punctures in your bike tires with Slime's peel and stick SKABS. No glue means no mess! These SKABS are quick and easy to apply, and come in a compact storage container. Just toss them into your bike bag. - Kit contains (6) pre-glued 1? patches and a scuffer.
Bigger than standard Presta valve nuts, the Big P-Nut is designed to provide extra leverage to better tighten tubeless valves on standard tubeless rims. - Over-sized design provides extra torque when tightening - CNC-machined from AL-6061 aluminum - Kit includes two 40mm long brass tubeless valves
- 6061 Aluminum valve and cap - Removable valve core - 4mm allen key slot for easy installation and removal - Comes with round & square rubber bases for different rim types - Spare alloy valve cap with integrated valve core removal tool
- Ingenious snap-In plugs do the work of rim tape at 1/3 The weight - Makes tire installation easier and nipple repairs faster than with tape - Red plugs fit rims with 8mm holes - Yellow plugs fit rims with 8.5-9.3Mm holes
$10.99 - $16.99
The next generation of tubeless sealant has arrived! Slime's Premium Tubeless Sealant is everything you could want in a bike tire sealant. Protecting you from tears and slits, Slime's tubeless sealant is designed to stay liquid longer, seal faster, extend the lifespan of your tires and carry you farther. - Protects from tears and slits up to 1/4-inch (6.35mm) - Longer Lasting: Flow Motion technology ensures a long-lasting liquid lifespan, keeping you confident that your sealant is ready to work - CO2 Compatible: CO2 won’t freeze sealant in your tire. Slime’s advanced formulation prevents your sealant from freezing or drying up when setting the bead with CO2 - Wider Coverage: Chemically engineered for optimal dispersion from bead to bead, Slime’s sealant offers wider coverage than ever before - High-Tech: Slime’s fiberweb “gauze effect” dramatically increases the surface area of your hole by overlapping long, stiff fibers with shorter flexible fibers to create both a chemical seal and a physical barrier Slime's new formula is proudly blended and bottled right here in the USA! Available in an array of sizes, from a trailside 8 oz bottle to a shop-use gallon.
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 33 to 50mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders simply screw onto your Presta valves by hand.
$10.99 - $19.99
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride. Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes: - Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure. - MTB 50 mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute. - MTB Magnum 75 mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
Works with Zipp butyl inner tubes with a removable core as well as other leading tubular tires and inner tubes that have removable cores. Available as a kit (3 extenders and 2 wrenches) or individually. - For use with removable valve core Presta tubes - Knurled end to keep pump from slipping - 3mm hex broach in the barrel to guarantee a perfect seal when tightened - Integrated air seal
$6.99 - $9.99
Your tubeless wheels will benefit from the use of Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant. It is proven to seal large punctures up to 1/4" and perform under varying temperatures and altitudes. Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant is compatible with most bike tire systems and is eco-friendly. Orange Seal has developed a new Orange Seal Injection System for easy sealant injection. Also offered in a 4oz refill bottle (without injection system). NANITES Orange Seal Cycling Tubeless Tire Sealant consists of multiple sizes and shapes of solid particles or what we call "nanites". When a puncture occurs, the nanites quickly seal the hole keeping the air in the tire and you rolling down the trail or road. PREMIUM LATEX Orange Seal Cycling Tubeless Tire Sealant consists of a proprietary premium latex. This latex formula was developed to co-exist with the "nanites" and clot the puncture at warp speed. The mixture has a long life span and is sustainable at extreme altitude and temperatures. LIGHTWEIGHT The weight of a bike wheel has a major effect on bike performance. Orange Seal Cycling Tubeless Tire Sealant was developed to be as lightweight as possible. ECO-FRIENDLY Orange Seal Cycling Tubeless Tire Sealant contains planet friendly biodegradable ingredients. PROVEN Orange Seal Cycling Tubeless Tire Sealant has been proven to seal a 1/4inch tire puncture.
$3.00 - $28.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
Those guys who said "Tubeless tires never get punctures"? They lied. The Blackburn Plugger Tubeless Tire Repar Kit is a quick, one-shot tire plugging system for tubeless tires. It deploys in seconds to give a permanent fix for your flat. Mount it to your frame, tape it to your top tube, or strap it to your ankle like a shark knife. Just keep it close and it'll get you out of trouble. Pronto. - Stores ten plugs. - 27g tool only 47g tool with strap
This item contains 10 replacement plugs for the Blackburn Plugger Tubeless tool (sold separately), a one-shot tire plugging system for tubeless tires. It deploys in seconds to give a permanent fix for your flat.
- 45NRTH aluminum carbide concave replacement studs - Quantity: 25
Page 1 of 2 Next page