Trials Bikes Frames and Forks Catalog
$99.00 - $120.00
- Affordable and durable 24" steel fork from Inspired. - As found on Inspired Flow complete bikes. - Full Cro Mo steel construction throughout for maximum durability. - International Standard disc mount. - Machined 'Element and Fourplay fork' style dropouts. - Gloss black or Satin black finish. - Starnut not included. Please note: These forks are designed to run a maximum rotor size of 185mm, using a larger rotor may void the warranty. Also Note: These forks are now also offered in a Disc Only configuration, these do not have the v-brake posts seen in the photos.
- High quality lightweight fork as found on Jitsie complete bikes. - Developed and tested with Jitsie team riders Dani Comas and Alejandro Montalvo. - Manufactured from aerospace 7006-T6 aluminum. - 10mm CNC machined dropouts are compatible with nearly all trials hubs. - CNC machined steerer tube is internally tapered to provide extra strength without adding unnecessary weight. - 4-bolt version features CNC-machined brake mounts on the rear of the fork spaced at 85mm with extra long welds to increase durability. - Disc version features a CNC-machined Post Mount. - Ovalized fork blades give an excellent strength to weight ratio as well as a larger weld contact area at the crown. - Black anodized finish with Jitsie graphics. - Supplied without starnut. We recommend the Trialtech Large starnut. Please Note: Fork may be supplied without graphics on the fork legs.
- Exclusive design, top quality cro-moly steel forks from Inspired. - Tested and developed with Inspired team rider Ali C. - Made from high quality Japanese Cr-moly, which offers great durability and a different feel to aluminum forks by providing a more yielding ride. - 405mm length provides sufficient tire clearance to fit most 24 and 26" wheels/tires commonly used on street trials bikes. - Double-butted tubing to ensure maximum durability while helping to reduce weight. - Short offset keeps the front wheel tucked in and helps with front wheel moves such as nose manuals and g-turns. - Updated integrated crown race requires a 45° x 45° bearing without an internal lip (included with fork). Please note, old Arcade headset bearings (Pre-2022) will not fit! - Unique concave tapered dropouts are specifically designed to interface with the Arcade 15mm axle. - Can also be used with the Arcade Fork Adaptors (sold separately) to fit standard 9/10mm hubs. - Standard 1 1/8" one-piece steerer and crown with variable wall thickness and internal tapers. - Internally threaded steerer and a precision CNC machined top cap that allows most models of front brake cable to be center-routed for barspins and tailwhips. - Custom disc brake mount (at the International Standard position) is CNC machined to maximize durability and aid brake alignment. - Supplied with matching threaded top cap and lower headset bearing. - Available in matte black only. Please Note: these forks are designed to run a maximum rotor size of 185mm, using a larger rotor may void the warranty.
- Entry level 26" frame from Ozonys. - Optimized mid-range geometry gives riders of all experience levels the opportunity to progress their riding ability and broaden their bike handling skills. - Manufactured from high quality 7005 T6 aluminum. - Uses a 120mm long headtube designed for standard 1 1/8" external headsets. - CNC machined 68mm threaded bottom bracket yoke. - Features dedicated 4-bolt rim brake mounts for hydraulic rim brakes. - Neat CNC-machined horizontal dropouts are spaced at 135mm and feature tensioner bolts to accept snail cams. - Additional welded gussets at key points to increase strength and durability. - Two brake line guides are located on the lower side of the top tube to keep the brake line in place and out of the way. - Anodized grey finish with Ozonys graphics. Geometry: - Wheelbase: 1080mm - Chainstay Length: 380mm - Bottom Bracket Rise: 40mm - Head Tube Angle: 71.5° - Head Tube Length: 120mm - Reach: 665mm
$475.00 - $525.00
- Varial 1010 Disc frame/frame kit from Jitsie. - Manufactured from aerospace grade 6061-T6 aluminum. - Minimalistic design with focus on performance and durability. - Uses a 120mm long CNC machined headtube designed for an internal headset. - Compatible with straight 1 1/8" forks. - A large hole has been machined in the headtube to reduce weight. - CNC machined 68mm threaded bottom bracket yoke is stiff and strong. - One-piece CNC-machined post mount dropout/disc mount for increased strength and rigidity. It is compatible with 160/162.5mm rotors. - Neat CNC-machined horizontal dropouts are spaced at 116mm and feature tensioner bolts to accept snail cams. - 4-bolt bashplate design is compatible with the Jitsie Mini Bashplate, as well as Bonz and Clean bashplates, and attaches directly to the BB shell, eliminating the stress riser on the down tube caused by the forward mounting bolt on traditional 3-bolt bashplates. - Brake line guides are located on the lower side of the top tube to keep the brake line in place and out of the way. - Unique frame design allows for the Jitsie aftermarket seat to be used, giving the frame added versatility. - Comes supplied with lightweight silicon seat tube plug. - Sandblasted and anodized black finish, supplied with Jitsie frame stickers. - Sold as a frame only or frame kit. - Frame kit includes: *semi-integrated headset installed *ISIS bottom bracket installed *bash plate installed *Jitsie frame sticker kit *silicon seat plug installed Geometry: (measured with 400 x 45mm fork) - Wheelbase: 1010mm - Chainstay Length: 350mm - Bottom Bracket Rise: 80mm - Head Tube Angle: 71.5° - Head Tube Length: 120mm - Reach: 600mm
- Inspired's popular Flow model now available as a frame kit. - Refined geometry gives riders of all experience levels and cycling backgrounds the opportunity to progress their riding ability and broaden their bike handling skills. - Short chainstays and compact front triangle mean you get a bike that both bunnyhops and spins very well and also offers a stable feel for manuals. - 73 degree head angle and short offset forks help with more advanced front wheel based moves. - Frame and fork are made from high quality 6061 aluminum. - Compact horizontal dropouts designed to work specifically with a 22:16 (fitted as standard) gear ratio. - Frame and fork feature IS disc mounts for use with disc brakes only (maximum rotor size 185mm). - A screw-in top cap allows the front brake hose to be routed through the fork steerer tube. - Available in Gloss Metallic Green only. Kit Includes: - Frame: Inspired Flow 24", Gloss Metallic Green - Fork: Inspired Flow 24", (Disc Only) 24", Alloy, Gloss Metallic Green - Headset: Trialtech, 44mm Internal, 1-1/8", Black - Chain Tensioner: Flow Chain Tugs Specification - Seatpost: 27.2mm - Seatclamp: 31.8mm - BB shell: 73mm - Tire clearance: 24 x 2.4" - Headtube: 44mm ID, fits 1-1/8" or tapered forks (requires suitable headset cups) - Dropouts: 10mm horizontal, 135mm spacing Geometry: - Wheelbase: 1010mm - Chainstay Length: 375mm - Bottom Bracket Rise: 15mm - Head Tube Angle: 73°
- Top-end 26" competition frame from French brand Crewkerz, known for their innovative designs and exacting attention to detail. - Ridden by Crewkerz team rider and multiple World Champion Jack Carthy. - Tapered 1 1/8"-1.5" headtube is compatible with tapered forks to provide a stiff, strong front end. - Distinctive holes machined out of the headtube reduce weight. - Compatible with 1 1/8"-1.5" tapered internal headsets such as the Crewkerz tapered headset. - Asymmetrical frame design with a large diameter press fit bottom bracket shell results in superior stiffness, giving the rider maximum power transfer to the pedals. - Compatible with 91mm wide AS30 press fit bottom brackets and Crewkerz AS30 or Clean 3-Piece cranksets. - Integrated sprung chain tensioner (sold separately) is built into the frame and tucked out of the way under the chainstay, making it harder to hit. - 12mm Thru-Axle rear end for ultimate stiffness. This also means the rear wheel is always aligned perfectly and the brake doesn't need to be adjusted when the chain stretches. - Compatible with 135mm x 12mm thru-axle rear hubs. - Frame features integrated clips to keep the brake crossover line securely tucked out of the way. - Dedicated 4-bolt rim brake mounts spaced at 100mm to fit all modern rear rims. - Compatible with standard M5 brake clamp bolts. - 3 cable guides on the underside of the top tube keep brake line routing clean. - Available in a brushed aluminum finish with Crewkerz graphics. - Available in Short, Medium or Long lengths to suit different size riders and riding styles. Geometry: - Wheelbase: 1065mm (S), 1075mm (M), 1085mm (L) - Chainstay Length: 380mm - Bottom Bracket Rise: 65mm - Head Tube Angle: 72° - Head Tube Length: 125mm - Reach: 657mm (S), 664mm (M), 671mm (L)
- Inspired's flagship Fourplay model now available as a frame kit. - Short chainstays and low bottom bracket height help to improve the maneuverability and responsive handling, making it a capable street riding machine. - Front of the frame features a butted tubeset to help reduce weight whilst strength is maintained by using external top and down tube gussets. - To increase strength, stiffness and tire clearance the Fourplay uses a hollow chainstay and bottom bracket yoke. - The frame and fork feature reinforced ‘post mount’ disc brake mounts (fits 180mm rotors), thereby removing the need for additional brake adaptors. - Specially designed seat and chainstay tubing improves both crank and heel clearance. - Integrated tensioner mount is tucked out of the way, making the tensioner harder to hit. - Tapered frame and fork provide a stiff, strong front end. - Matching Fourplay fork features a 15mm through-axle which adds plenty of stiffness while the countersunk design helps to keep things low profile and out of the way. - Screw-in top cap allows the front brake hose to be routed through the steerer tube. - A 12mm bolt through rear axle, which screws into a custom tapered insert within the frame dropout, ensures that everything stays in place no matter what you throw at it. - Available in Gloss Metallic Green or Satin Grey. Kit Includes: - Frame: Inspired Fourplay 24", 12mm bolt through axle, Gloss Metallic Green or Satin Grey - Fork: Inspired Fourplay, Taper 1.5" steerer, 15mm bolt through axle, Colour Matched to Frame Choice - Headset: FSA, 1-1/8" Integral Upper, 1.5" Standard Lower, Black - Chain Tensioner: Trialtech Single Sided Sprung Tensioner and mount Specification - Seatpost: 27.2mm - Seatclamp: 31.8mm - BB shell: 73mm - Tire clearance: 24 x 2.7" - Headtube: Tapered (1-1/8" Integral Upper, 1.5" Standard Lower) - Frame Dropouts: 12mm bolt through, 135mm spacing - Chainline: 51mm (Recommended minimum with 22T chainring) - Disc Mount: +20mm Post Mount (Designed to run a maximum rotor size of 185mm, using a larger rotor will void the warranty) Geometry: - Wheelbase: 994mm - Chainstay Length: 362mm - Bottom Bracket Rise: 10mm - Head Tube Angle: 73°
Page 1 of 1