Trials Bikes & Gear
- Developed and tested by Jitsie team riders Dani Comas and Alejandro Montalvo. - Good mix of durability and performance. - Exclusive Jitsie tread pattern ensures maximum grip and minimal rolling resistance. - Tire is designed to work in both directions. - Super sticky lightweight rubber compound ensures maximum grip. - Low block tread design helps save weight. - Generous spacing between center and outer knobs helps shed mud. - Siping on tread blocks reduces weight further as well as improves grip by allowing the blocks to conform to uneven surfaces. - Wire bead. - Jitsie logos and product info on tire. - Available in 19 x 2.6 size.
- The Inspired Arcade handlebar is the choice of top street trials riders the world over! - Developed and tested in collaboration with team riders Ali C and Sean Watson as part of the Arcade bike development. - High rise geometry gives it a more rise than standard riser bars and really help it to ‘pop’ - perfect for bunny hops, manuals and spins! - 730mm width gives plenty of leverage over the bike meaning you can pick it up and move it around easily and benefit from a better level of control than with narrower bars. - 9 degree back sweep and 5 degree up sweep give a slightly more traditional shape, which many riders find more comfortable. - Extruded from 7050-T6 aluminum, they feature multi-taper wall thicknesses to increase strength in high stress areas without adding any excessive weight. - 31.8mm oversize clamp diameter for increased strength in the center of the bar. - Available in matte black or silver anodized finish with high resolution Inspired graphics.
- Classic 19" rear trials tire from Maxxis. - Designed specifically for trials use with input from World Champion Dani Comas. - Super Tacky rubber compound provides good grip while also maintaining good durability. - Traditional block style tread is designed to work in both directions. - Wire bead. - Available in 19 x 2.5 size. Please note: This tire is marked as 20" x 2.50, but it fits only a 19" rim. It will not fit 20" rims.
- The Echo full bashring as found on Echo complete bikes. - Constructed from high quality 7075 Aluminum for high strength. - Protects freewheel or front sprocket no matter what position the pedals are in. - Knobs around the edges give improved grip. - Machined holes around the center save weight. - Laser-etched logos and anodized finish for a clean look. - Designed to cover 18t freewheels and sprockets.
$28.00 - $35.00
- Trialtech Sport Threaded cogs are made from durable steel and are available in a range of sizes. - CNC machined from super tough hardened Cro-Moly to offer a high level of quality and durability. - A shot blasted surface finish after machining increases the surface hardness and improves wear life. - Industry standard 1.37" x 24tpi thread fits fixed rear hubs and threaded cranks. - Wide 10mm base means more threads and a stronger connection between the sprocket and hub/crank. - Tapered design gives maximum strength, while CNC machined slots on larger models help keep the weight down. - Each sprocket is finished with a stylish laser-etched Trialtech logo and size indication. - Compatible with all 1/8" and 3/32" chains.
- Durable rim strips from Echo. - Made from strong yet light plastic. - Heat-bonded join. - Available in white only with printed Echo logos. Widths: - 28 mm for all front wheel sizes (20", 24", 26") - 32mm for 24" rear - 35mm for 19" and 26" rear. Please Note: width can vary a few mm from strip to strip.
$6.00 - $9.50
- Spare tubes for your trials bike. - A must have for any trials rider. - Schrader valve is the same type of valve you would find on your car.
$20.00 $35.00 43% Off
- Bottom bracket cups for Racing Line BB30 cranksets. - Machined from high quality 7075 aluminum. - Sealed bearings run smoothly and help keep out dirt and grit. - 1.37" x 24tpi thread fits all threaded bottom bracket shells. - Compatible with Hollowtech 2 style bb tools. - Also compatible with Hashtagg and Try-All BB30 cranksets as well as others. - Available in anodized red. - Sold as a pair.
$1.00 - $2.00
- Replacement stem bolts for Echo stems. - M6 x 20mm size. - Fitted for 5mm allen key. - May also fit other stems. - Available in steel with black or silver finish or titanium.
- Designed for street riding use, the Team rim offers an excellent strength to weight ratio. - Un-eyeletted construction saves over 50g when compared with eyeletted rims. - Double wall construction offers good strength and stiffness. - 20mm holes drilled in the rim help to reduce weight. - 36mm wide profile helps to prevent tire roll when compared to similar rims available. - Matte white powder coat finish with black logos. - Available in 32h spoke drilling only.
- The Jitsie Hybrid Riser handlebar is an aluminum designed for street and comp bikes. - Less sweep than traditional trials bars makes it comfortable when rolled forward "competition style" but also at home on street trials bikes in a more upright position. - Manufactured from high quality aerospace 7075 T6 aluminum. - Variable material thickness allows for an ideal weight/strength/stiffness ratio. - Width markings on edges for easy adjustment and cutting. - Central position graphics allow for an accurate set-up. - High rise geometry is great for anyone looking for a roomier cockpit or higher front end. - Anodized black finish with white Jitsie logos. - 31.8mm oversized clamp is compatible with all modern trials stems.
- Replacement crank pre-load bolt to fit Inspired Flow Plus cranksets. - High quality aluminum construction. - Fitted for a 6mm allen key. - To be snugged lightly in place before tightening the crank arm pinch bolts. Do not over tighten. - Anodized black finish. - Sold individually.
- A chain designed for BMX but is at home on any single speed bike needing a chain built to last. - Also a great option for trials bikes. - Nickel plated outer plates and black inner plates provide rust and abrasion resistance. - Links: 112 - Color: Silver/Black - Width: 9.3mm - Chain Connection Type: Single Use Master Link - Half Link Chain: No
- Replacement steel bolt - M6 x 25mm size - 5mm allen key head - Ideal for hub axle bolts - Sold singly
- Replacement steel bolt. - M5 x 25mm size. - 4mm allen key head. - Ideal for brake clamp bolts (without brake booster). - Sold singly.
- A replacement 4-finger lever for Racing Line brake levers. - Longer lever provides more power over traditional 2-finger levers. - CNC'd from 6061 T6 aluminum. - 6mm pivot bolt hole fits Racing Line brake levers only, will not fit Magura levers. - Available in anodized black only. - TPA wheel and pin sold separately.
- Affordable 20" tire from Jitsie. - Good mix of durability and performance. - Works well as a front tire on adult bikes as well as front or rear on kids bikes that use a 20" rear wheel. - Classic block tread pattern grips well on all surfaces. - Tire is designed to work in both directions. - Sticky rubber compound ensures good grip. - Wire bead keeps cost down and ensures a secure fit with the rim. - Available in 20 x 2.25 size. Please Note: Tires may not have Jitsie logos.
- Replacement spring for Crewkerz and Clean chain tensioners. - Strong tension to keep the chain tight and the tensioner from bouncing. - Ideal if your spring has broken or become worn out. - Sold singly.
- Super lightweight 26" front rim from Jitsie. - Constructed from high quality 6061 T6 aluminum for improved durability and brake performance. - Un-eyeletted design and single wall construction save weight. - 33mm width provides good stability and helps prevent tire roll. - Custom large parallelogram holes keep the weight to a minimum. - "H" shaped rim profile improves strength and stiffness of sidewalls. - Large sidewall area for maximum brake pad contact. - Available in 28 hole spoke drilling only. - Anodized black finish with Jitsie stickers around valve holes. Please Note: Due to the profile of these rims, the ridge near the spoke holes can make it difficult to fit a spoke wrench on standard length nipples. Because of this, we recommend lacing these rims with 14mm or 16mm long nipples.
- Excellent value for money rim brake bleed kit. Kit includes: - 1 500ml Trialtech rim brake fluid - 1 60ml syringe - 2 bleed hoses with barb fittings
- Lightweight 4-bolt bashplate from Jitsie as found on their 20" bikes. - Constructed from tough aluminum for good blend of durability and weight. - Compact 4-bolt design makes it lighter and less prone to bending than traditional 3-bolt designs, as well as putting less stress on the downtube. - Directional teeth on the outside of the plate provide grip on obstacles. - Supplied with mounting bolts and spacers. - Anodized black finish with laser-etched Jitsie logos. - Designed for Jitsie Varial frames, also compatible with some Clean, Ozonys and other frames.
- High performance CNC rim brake pads from Jitsie. - Developed and tested with Jitsie team riders Nico Vallee and Alejandro Montalvo. - High performance compound designed for use with ground rims in dry or wet weather. - Great sound with good bite and hold hold while still maintaining superb wear life. - Glued to Jitsie's newly designed CNC backing, which is shaped to provide a precise fit with the brake caliper to eliminate the pad "knock" often found with plastic-backed pads. - CNC-machined aluminum backing provides extra braking force and lever feedback since it is much stiffer than standard plastic backings. - Compatible with all hydraulic rim brake systems on the market including Magura, Echo, and Racing Line. - 7.5mm of pad material provides plenty of wear life. - Sold as a pair. Please Note: Due to the super stiff characteristics of the metal backings, it is important to set up these pads so that they are completely square with the rim. Otherwise they will wear unevenly, leading to decreased brake performance and pad life.
- High quality replacement axle assembly to fit Inspired Skye V2 and V3 frames only. - Hard anodized silver finish. - Does not include tapered wedge and bolt. - Sold singly.
- Innovative and uniquely designed forged stem from Jitsie. - Available in 25° and 35° angles and a variety of lengths to suit any rider and bike. - Stem body 3D forged from 7050 alloy for an optimal strength/weight ratio. - Top clamps CNC machined from 7075 T6 aluminum for maximum durability. - 31.8mm 4-bolt bar clamp allows easy installation of handlebars and keeps the bolts tucked out of the way, making it harder to hit your chest on them. - Textured grit finish on the handlebar clamp area reduces the chances of the handlebar slipping. - Laser etched markings on the bar clamps help line your bars up correctly. - Unique steerer clamp design features the bolts on the side of the stem leaving only a rounded edge at the back to help prevent painful knee injuries. - The steerer clamp is also sloping, which provides additional clearance when leaning over the bar. - High quality steel bolts on steerer and handlebar clamps offer excellent strength and reliability. - Supplied with matching sloping top cap and bolt. - Available in anodized black with white Jitsie graphics. Please note: the top two bolts on the handlebar clamp must be bottomed out gently before using the bottom two to clamp the handlebars in their final position. Failure to do this may crack the stem clamp and is not covered under warranty.
- The Inspired Pro V2 rim offers excellent strength and value. - Updated V2 version tested and proven by John Langlois. - Double wall angular profile for increased strength and stiffness. - Un-eyeletted construction saves over 50g when compared with eyeletted rims. - 36mm width gives good anti-roll performance even at low tire pressures. - Available in gloss black anodized finish with white 'Inspired' graphics. - For use with disc brakes only. - 32h spoke drilling only. - Not tubeless compatible.
- Inspired's popular Flow model now available as a frame kit. - Refined geometry gives riders of all experience levels and cycling backgrounds the opportunity to progress their riding ability and broaden their bike handling skills. - Short chainstays and compact front triangle mean you get a bike that both bunnyhops and spins very well and also offers a stable feel for manuals. - 73 degree head angle and short offset forks help with more advanced front wheel based moves. - Frame and fork are made from high quality 6061 aluminum. - Compact horizontal dropouts designed to work specifically with a 22:16 (fitted as standard) gear ratio. - Frame and fork feature IS disc mounts for use with disc brakes only (maximum rotor size 185mm). - A screw-in top cap allows the front brake hose to be routed through the fork steerer tube. - Available in Gloss Metallic Green only. Kit Includes: - Frame: Inspired Flow 24", Gloss Metallic Green - Fork: Inspired Flow 24", (Disc Only) 24", Alloy, Gloss Metallic Green - Headset: Trialtech, 44mm Internal, 1-1/8", Black - Chain Tensioner: Flow Chain Tugs Specification - Seatpost: 27.2mm - Seatclamp: 31.8mm - BB shell: 73mm - Tire clearance: 24 x 2.4" - Headtube: 44mm ID, fits 1-1/8" or tapered forks (requires suitable headset cups) - Dropouts: 10mm horizontal, 135mm spacing Geometry: - Wheelbase: 1010mm - Chainstay Length: 375mm - Bottom Bracket Rise: 15mm - Head Tube Angle: 73°
$3.00 - $5.00
- Single half link from KMC. - The half link is an outer link that reduces to an inner link, making it half the length of a normal link. - Very useful for getting chain length or gearing just right. - Available to fit 1/8" or 3/32" chains. - Grey finish.
- The classic Echo TR headset. - Made from durable 2014 aluminum. - Fits 1 1/8" headtubes. - Countersunk top cap bolt mates perfectly with Echo's topcap. - Drilled top cap keeps weight to a minimum. - Anodized finish with laser-etched logos. - Starnut and color-matched 5mm spacer included. Please Note: some TR headsets may now come with updated "E" Echo logos instead of the Echo text on the cups and spacers.
- Superlight, yet stiff and strong, the Trialtech SL cranks set a new standard in low-weight, high-performance products. - Forged from high quality 7050 aluminium alloy. - Used and tested by Trialtech team riders Kenny Belaey, Thomas Remvik Aasen, Rick Koekoek, Neil Tunnicliffe and Stan Shaw. - Fits all ISIS bottom brackets. - Threaded right-hand crank arm to accept a front freewheel or screw-on fixed sprocket. - Wide threaded section allows a bashguard to be used in addition to a freewheel/sprocket. - Multi-stage forging allows a design that is super light yet stiff and strong. - Tough anodized matt silver finish with a stylish and distinctive black SL logo. - 32.5mm offset provides plenty of clearance. - Available in 165mm, 170mm and 175mm lengths.
- Replacement TPA Bushings from Racing Line. - Bushings sit on both sides of TPA wheel to hold it in place. - Fits 2005-2010 Magura HS33 and Racing Line levers. - Sold as a pair (for one brake).
Page 1 of 11 Next page